SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Xmas Avatars rating and contest

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@ Mr Happy.. Swap ya!! that's given me the giggles again Dear Mr. Santa......Class Laughing Laughing

It's best that we dont otherwise I'll never get any work done
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see so many Eater-members having dressed up for Xmas Laughing Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I give in. There is snow on the ground somewhere....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just put mine up (Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror) with a wreath.

minester

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a tough decision this year but I finally picked one that reflected the seasonal theme of "love and sharing" Wink

<<<<<<<<<<<< I think this reflects that concept.

Last edited by Gold Hat on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn goldhat....are you trying to get us shut down? Shocked

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Damn goldhat....are you trying to get us shut down? Shocked

What . . . . . I'm not showing any more bum than your own avatar Laughing

And two loving people kissing at Christmas . . . . isn't that what it's all about?

I'm really feeling the spirit this year Dancing Banana
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tut tut, there's no mistle toe!!

Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice entries so far Very Happy Why not make a contest: "Best Xmas Avatar of the Year" ??

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm too lazy to keep changing my avitars for every holiday and anyway, I like my soon to be buzzed little rodent.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:

Is that like a camel toe? (Sorry, couldn't help it) Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carved apples can be used in many ways. I just realized this while making my new avatar.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
SamSpudz wrote:

Is that like a camel toe? (Sorry, couldn't help it) Smile

RC - is this the camel toe you are referring to Wink

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or is that where the mistletoe is hanging Shocked

just realised I made mistletoe 2 words d'oh....need sleeeeep

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always enjoyed seeing people's standard avatars get dressed up all Christmas-y!!

I don't have Photoshop at work, but with a standard photo editor, MS Paint and some free time I can do a decent enough job I think!!

Roycropper - yours makes me laugh Laughing

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, picked mine.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also just updated my avatar. I just think I misunderstood a bit about that hole Santa-thing...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Reminds me of the dyslexic Devil worshipper, who sold his soul to Santa.... Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Decided to go for something musical.

So who remembers the song?

Even sadder - who still has it on their iPod? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! It's Christmas Smurf!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I have updated my Xmas tree Laughing

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That so looks like Prof So and So.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sure does Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn you catched me Laughing

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah humbug!

I love xmas. It means I can eat as much as I want and make my news years absolution to never do it again.

Bless you all.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic