SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Microsoft Promo Lottery, A scammer with concience.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
neptjune
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, believe it or not I found a scammer with a concience.
I didn`t get to waste a lot of his time though.
Please note that this is the first time I have responded to a scam mail. Please forgive my bad english.

Sent: 27. november 2008 16:36:00

OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS on the27th November 2008,your e-mail address,attached to winningnumbers:(55) (73) (14)(41) (36) (29) won in the Tenthlottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of£150,000,00(One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British PoundsSterling) in cash credited to file REF NO:MSW-L/008-28793,BATCH NO:2008MJL-05, this is from a total prize money of£3,750,000 (Three Million,Seven hundred and Fifty ThousandBritish Pounds Sterling),shared among the Twenty five (25)international winners in this category.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computerballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of ourInternational \\\"E-MAIL\"\\ Promotion Program for our prominentMS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous useof the internet. You are adviced to contact the claimsprocessor with the details below via his e-mail address :
NAME: Allen Schuetz
EMAIL: [email protected] (Yes, he is from microsoft but operates with an yahoo account)
TEL: +44 703 5902789

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TOCLAIM YOUR WINNINGS:
1.FullName:
2.Address:
3.Phone/Fax:
4:Country:
5.Sex/Gender:

In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications,pleaseremember to quote your reference and winning ticket number inall correspondence with your claims officer.Your secret pincode is ML0757985.Be warned that cases of double claims andunwarranted abuse of this program will be legally pursued.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,ERIKA STEPHENS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jippi, I`m a millionaire.
My response:

Fra: Kjell Slafserud (kjell.slafserud@xxxx)
Sendt: 28. november 2008 01:08:46
Til: [email protected]

Dear Allen

First of all: Oh my god!

I have no words to describe my happiness!
It has always been a long life dream of mine to win in a lottery!
Is this for real? Oh my god! I`m rich!
You`re not kidding? This isn`t a sick joke? I`ve really won 150.000 pounds?
Please tell me how I can get the money transfered into my account!

BEST regards
Kjell Slafserud (Secret pin ML0757985)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fra: Allen Schuetz ([email protected])
Sendt: 28. november 2008 11:59:34
Til: kjell.slafserud@xxxx

ATTENTION: Kjell Slafserud,

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is to inform you that you have been fully cleared as winner of the THE MICROSOFT
EMAIL PROMO. I am happy to inform you that I have forwarded your Original Certificate
and your Certified bank cheque e.t.c to our affiliate COURIER COMPANY GRAZE EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES.
Find below the details of OUR AFFILIATED COURIER COMPANY

GRAZE EXPRESS DELIVERY

Contact Person:
MR LAURENCE BAKER
Dispatch Officer
e-mail: [email protected]

You are advised to send the courier company an e-mail to their e-mail address (above) for
their courier cost. When contacting them, you are to include this order number (below) as
your subject.

Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it for future reference.
ORDER NUMBER: MSP/0429/217CW.

Note: You are to quote your complete name, residential address, direct phone number and
Order number to enable them honour your letter.You are to keep all lotto information (your
winning numbers & security number) away from the public.This is important as a case of
double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program will not be entertained.

Once again i say congratulations. Feel free to inform me of your dealings with the courier
company should there be any delay.

Mr. Allen Schuetz,
Claims Processor,
MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTIONS

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding lottery.‏
Fra: Kjell Slafserud (kjell.slafserud@lxxx)
Sendt: 28. november 2008 12:13:55

Dear Mr Laurence Baker.

I got a very pleasant surprise yesterday. I got contacted by Mr Allen Schuetz from Microsoft Email Promotions, who said that I`ve won a great deal of money.

Can you please verify this information?

Mr Schuetz also gave me a number, that number is as followed: ORDER NUMBER: MSP/0429/217CW.

I must say that I really hope you can verify this information. You see, I really need money.
You see, my youngest son Helge is suffering from a rare heart condition and we don`t have health insurance. And this particular operation is very expensive, and frankly we don`t have much time left.
So this lottery winnings may save his life!

If you verify, then you must be sent from above Mr Baker. May god bless you and you family!

Kindest regards
Kjell Slafserud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fra: Laurence Baker ([email protected])
Sendt: 28. november 2008 12:55:16
Til: Kjell Slafserud (kjell.slafserud@lxxx)

GRAZE EXPRESS DELIVERY23 Poppleton Road, West ArdsleyWakefield ,WF3 1UX, United Kingdom. Registration Number: GLL/2AW/UK/937 SHIPMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Dear Kjell Slafserud, Welcome to GRAZE EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE UK where your entire shippingproblem is made easy.

I am Mr. Laurence Baker the dispatch officer who will be guiding you withthe shipment procedures of your lottery winnings and be rest assured of acustomer friendly transaction process. With details provided in your verification form and your winning packagewhich was made available to us by MICROSOFT CORPORATION for onward delivery to you personally.

Your winnings will be dispatched via First Class AIRSURE delivery channel once you meet up with our delivery paymentrequirements. If there is any change in your Shipping Address/Receiver's Name, pleaseinform us immediately before making any payment to enable us update yourprofile before dispatch.
LIST OF PACKAGE CONTENT. I. A CHEQUE OF 150,000.00 GBP
II. ORIGINAL COPY OF WINNING CERTIFICATEIII.COPY OF INSURANCE BOND COVERING YOUR WINNINGSIV.
MICROSOFT VTI INVITATION PACKAGEV. SOURCE OF FUNDS CLEARANCE (Issued by Lottery Affairs Commission)

To enable us dispatch your package via the below stated express channelsfor delivery system kindly see below for the charges required includinginsurance fee added.

FIRST CLASS DELIVERYMax Delivery Duration 24hrsMailing /freight cost: £ 180.10Admin. Charges: £ 190.00Insurance; £ 290.98Vat: £ 34.80TOTAL: £ 695.88 Equivalent to $1,290.00

SECOND CLASS DELIVERYMax Delivery Duration 72hrsMailing /freight cost: £ 95.00Admin. Charges: £ 175.00Insurance: £ 290.98Vat: £ 34.80TOTAL: £ 595.78 Equivalent to $1,100.00

THIRD CLASS DELIVERYMax Delivery Duration 1 WEEK DELIVERYMailing /freight cost: £ 70.00Admin. Charges: £ 145.00Insurance: £ 290.98Vat: £ 34.80
TOTAL: £ 540.78 Equivalent to $1,000.00

PAYMENT TERMS: We do not accept cash on delivery (COD) proposal for suchpackage. Charges for onward delivery must be paid through our choice ofservice to our office as instructed within a period of five working daysafter the receipt of this mail, after this period your winning package willbe deem to have been forfeited by you. So do make urgent contact with me upon the receipt of this mail on theoption you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments detailsrequired to forward the above stated cost of delivery.

Finally on receipt of your full payment, your package shall be sent to youvia your choice of Express Delivery Service. Note: The above stated charges cannot be deducted from your Draft Chequeand hence must be provided by you before we can commence shipment. We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you. Should you haveany further queries do no hesitate to write to us. Yours in service,Mr. Laurence Baker Dispatch Officer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only have to pay about 1000$ to have my package. Wow, thats cheap

Fra: Kjell Slafserud (kjell.slafserud@lxxxx)
Sendt: 28. november 2008 13:06:56

Dear Mr Baker,

I thank you for your quick response.

Due to circumstances I must request that I have the package sent to me on a first class delivery.
Could you please tell me the amount I must pay in norwegian currency?

Mr Baker, Can I call the doctor and schedule an operation for my son now? Can you personally guarantee that as soon you have registred my payment, the package including the cheque will be sent to my respective adress?

God bless you.

With kind regards
Kjell Slafserud

Fra: Laurence Baker ([email protected])
Sendt: 28. november 2008 15:56:47
Til: kjell.slafserud@xxxx

Dear Kjell Slafserud,

Welcome to GRAZE EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE UK where your entire shipping problem is made easy.

The Option you have chosen is the FIRST CLASS DELIVERY SERVICE OPTION, The amount charge for this is 695.88 GBP which is equivalent to 7,440.94 NOK (Norwegian currency).

Note that the payment of your courier charges should be made via (Western Union Money Transfer) directly to our Accounts Officer with the details below:

NAME: Fiona Simpson

ADDS: 344 Bournemouth Road ,Charlton Marshall, Blandford Forum ,Dorset DT11 9NL United Kingdom

Immediately after payment of charges send us an email with the details below:

1: Sender's Name
2: Sender's Address
3: MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)

I assure you that on the receipt of your payment confirmation email your package will be set for delivery immediatly which you will receive within 24 hours.

I feel concerning your condition so you have to be fast so that your parcel will be set for delivery immediately.

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number,ballot number & secret pin code. This is important as a case of double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program will not be entertained).

Your package contains (Winning cheque'crossed', Certificate, Winning Documents and Microsoft VTI Invitation package).

PACKAGE WEIGHT: 2.52g
PACKAGE COLOUR: Brown
REG NUMBER: GLL/2AW/UK/937.

PARCEL CONTENT:
*WINNING CHEQUE
*ORIGINAL COPY OF WINNING CERTIFICATE
*COPY OF INSURANCE BOND COVERING YOUR WINNINGS
*CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS (Issued by Lottery Affairs Commission

Yours in service,
Mr. Laurence Baker

Dispatch Officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I didn`t bother to reply on this one. But a few hours later this e-mail popped into my inbox

Dear Kjell Slafserud‏
Fra: [email protected] ([email protected])
Sendt: 28. november 2008 20:32:01
Til: kjell.slafserud@xxxxx

Dear Kjell Slafserud,
Am really sorry for everything and do not bother making any payments viawestern union as this is all a joke, i would not want your son's life to be joked with.

Please ignore every correspondence from us and do not reply back. Myconcience would not just allow me collect your money and not send anyparcel to you.

Take care and i hope and pray that the Lord Almighty heals your son andalso provides for you for the operation. All the best and good luck.
Best regards,Laurence Baker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m truly amazed! The scammer admit that he was trying to scam me.
I wrote him one last e-mail, which I``m still awaiting a reply on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Dear Kjell Slafserud‏
Fra: Kjell Slafserud (kjell.slafserud@xxxx
Sendt: 28. november 2008 22:29:18

Dear Laurence Baker

Oh, you suddently have a concience now? You admit all of this is a joke, nice way to put it, "a joke".
But I have another word for you: SCAM.
You stupid son of a bitch.
Yes, your mother must have been a really whore for putting your ugly beeing upon the face of the earth. I`m disgusted by the thought that I share oxygen with people like you.

I`m a bit surprised that you in fact confessed that you were trying to scam me, that you were trying to trick me to send money for a package that doesn`t exist.

But hey, you have a nice set up. Only thing is that you charge way to much for the shipping fee. Lower the cost a bit and I`ll bet you will trick more people.
Because if there is people stupid enough to believe your bullshit, they deserve to lose money, non the less I still think that you`re a lowlifed bottomfeeder.

So dear "Laurence", I hope you get cancer.

PS
I`m very satisfied by the fact that you wasted time and energy on me. Burn in hell!
Hugs and kisses
Kjell Slafserud

So this was my frist respond to one of those scam e-mails. I didn`t get the chance to waste much of his time.
But I think its remarkable that he confessed the scam.

Ps.
Sorry if this is a messy post.
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice bait, especialy since you are new into this business.

But why did you burn that Lad. I don't even burn the really cruel lads.

Your Lad is really a rare example.
I sometimes bait as a 13 year old boy who doesn't know his father and has a mother that is always drunk.
Do you think many lads have a problem with scamming me?
They ask wether I have money or not and let the script run.

But I always let the story run until the Lad gives up. I don't tell them that I baited them. I prefer to let them unsure about what has happened to them.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So there's a scammer with a tiny bit of conscience out there Shocked Not that it makes him a good guy but it's still a surprise.

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
diabolo_law
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, the problem is that he may (notice conditional here) be able to learn from his mistake.

This kind of stuff is what may be able to wake up a real victim, so it should be encouraged.

Grab a mentor with more experience than myself and I'll explain better.

Nice one for a first one.

I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment (…) --- Th0m@s J@m3s

YOUR MAMA GET BIG TOTO --- B@rrister @dd0
neptjune
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

diabolo_law wrote:
Nope, the problem is that he may (notice conditional here) be able to learn from his mistake.

This kind of stuff is what may be able to wake up a real victim, so it should be encouraged.

Grab a mentor with more experience than myself and I'll explain better.

Nice one for a first one.

Hi, I`m a little unsure on what you`re trying to say. Could you please explain further?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Karl_Ranseier wrote:
nice bait, especialy since you are new into this business.

But why did you burn that Lad. I don't even burn the really cruel lads.

Your Lad is really a rare example.
I sometimes bait as a 13 year old boy who doesn't know his father and has a mother that is always drunk.
Do you think many lads have a problem with scamming me?
They ask wether I have money or not and let the script run.

But I always let the story run until the Lad gives up. I don't tell them that I baited them. I prefer to let them unsure about what has happened to them.

Yes, I will remember that until next time. But I felt that I could burn him since it was obvious I couldn`t continue the bait.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me explain: What the lad did here is very ineffective. He told you that it was a scam and you stopped the bait at that point.

My baiting philosophy is when he makes a mistake that could provide a real victims hints that it is a scam, I do not notice, I continue the bait in the hope that he thinks that it is an effective method of getting money.

Maybe I read your bait wrong, but that is what I am trying to say.

I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment (…) --- Th0m@s J@m3s

neptjune
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aha, now I understand what you mean. I will defintive remember that to next time.

Thanks for the good advice!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

diabolo_law wrote:
Let me explain: What the lad did here is very ineffective. He told you that it was a scam and you stopped the bait at that point.

But did I really have an option? He said himself that its was a joke.
What should I have done to continue the bait?

Forgive all my questions. Just trying to get as much tips as I possibly can.

I want to bait many many many more. My grandfather got tricked by a 419 scammer and lost a lot of money. He didn`t know better.

So i want to waste as many scammers time as possible and maybe prevent some other person to lose money!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe you should have killed the character and continue with a NOK.

As I said, get a mentor, they have more experience than me in these kind of things.

Read the stickies, go to eater uni there are tons of good advice there.

Start slowly, I found out that 5 lads is the best manageable number so far.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[/quote]Only thing is that you charge way to much for the shipping fee. Lower the cost a bit and I`ll bet you will trick more people.[[/quote]
We aren't in the business of telling lads how to write more convincing scams.

Quote:
Because if there is people stupid enough to believe your bullshit, they deserve to lose money

Lads believe that, and you shouldn't be reinforcing that belief. Some victims may be stupid, but nobody deserves to be swindled.

otherwise, well done. lads with a conscience are very rare.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
neptjune
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
Only thing is that you charge way to much for the shipping fee. Lower the cost a bit and I`ll bet you will trick more people.[[/quote]
We aren't in the business of telling lads how to write more convincing scams. * Note taken

Quote:
Because if there is people stupid enough to believe your bullshit, they deserve to lose money

Lads believe that, and you shouldn't be reinforcing that belief. Some victims may be stupid, but nobody deserves to be swindled.

otherwise, well done. lads with a conscience are very rare.[/quote]

Yes I know. I regret that I wrote it. I should have given more though to it.
And nobody deserves to be swindled. It wasn`t my intention to make the ones that get tricked look stupid or anything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic