SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am the chosen one! (Obama-bait) Lad confesses pg. 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the incoming president should be putting together an African Cabinet made up of ordinary, honest, trustworthy people from all the African nations who would advise the president on African affairs. Obviously a detailed resume with pictures and maybe a monument or two constructed would be required from each applicant.....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so here is how I plan to play it for now:

The secret service agents catches me, as I try to pay the money to the lad and accuses me of financing international terrorism. I tell the agent about the lad and the agent then contacts the lad himself. (will be a nice opportunity to slap the living shit out of the lad). I think the agent will then tell the lad that he knows it is a scam and that he has to report this to the soon to be president Obama. Obama himself will then contact the lad...(this is the part where we can do whatever we want to, I guess, cause if the lad REALLY believes THIS crap, then he will do almost everything we can think of Laughing Laughing )

Meanwhile I just sent the lad this mail:

Quote:
My dearest daughter,

Yes, I am very busy with my arrangements to the White House. I have been doing a lot of work with president elect Obama these days and besides this, I try to be a good husband and father to my wife and 9 children. As you can see, you will have a lot of brothers and sisters when you come to live with me and my family. Regarding the money: I will do my very best to send the money to the attorney as soon as possible. But I have never heard of this "Western Union" thing? Is this something like the NATO? I mean, is this a political union of the western states? You know, President elect Obama had very good results in the westcoast in the election. And why do these states handle money transfers? Is this because of the financial crisis? Please get back to me asap. I will now go to bed, I am very tired and exhausted.

God bless you
Your loving Daddy

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your secret agent man could try and cut himself in on the deal, he knows what the lad is up to and will help him get in on a bigger deal provided the lad works with the agent. There is this matter of an ex presidential car located in <insert location at least 200kms from where your lad is> and the lad could be instrumental in getting the car and selling it for a share of the profits (now where have I heard that idea before?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, certainly someone is going to have to meet with your lad. And, since they don't fly into Lagos, it will have to be in Abuja.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let my lad wait for a few days (he kept on sending begging mails), and I just fired this off to him:

Quote:
From the office of the
Secret Service
245 Murray Drive,
Building 410,
Washington, DC 20223

Attn: Investigation regarding possible terrorist supportive activities by

Dear Miss Beck,

It came to the attention of our agent , that Mr. Rev. H tried to send you a large sum of money on saturday. This transfer has been intercepted by the very same agent and has been brought into the custody of the U.S. Secret Service for interrogation. During the interrogation he stated, that the money is for you, his daughter Miss Susan Beck, for the processing of legal documents regarding your inheritance. Currently is still in our custody and is facing a 10 year prison time, if this money, that he tried to send to you is used for terrorist activities in your country. We therefore need your explaination of the purpose of this money transfer. Please bear in mind, that is working very close with President elect Barack Obama and we therefore cannot take any security risk for President elect Obama.
We expect your answer soonest.

Kind regards,

U.S. Secret Service
Special Agent

Now lets see if this will cause some panic reaction from the lad Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fantastic bait that has so many angles!

If u want me to put a call in as the secret service man then just let me know!

Well done for now Daddy!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe...here is the answer from the lad. He tries to be smart because of the email address. So in my next mail, I will have to spoof an secretservice.gov email addy. Wink

Quote:
Good Day Sir,,

Sir to be honest with you sir,i was scared to receive such a mail,though My Dad ( ) has informed me earlier of his close relationship with the President Elect his Excellency: Mr Barrack Obama.

Please sir,Daddy Herold has decided to assist me as he has told you that is the way it is,please do understand that he is a man of God and wil not lie over such an issue,the money is for me,his daughter ,for the processing of legal documents regarding your inheritance from the Federal High Court.

Please sir,please be rest asurd that My Fathe wil not do anything on the Contrary to the laws of the United States as he is also fully aware of the Situation,as i have indicated to him,i intend coming over to stay with him and his family to start a new life since i do not have Parents as am all alone.

Please,the money is for me please and not for terrorist attack as you suppose,the money is to secure some Documents from the Federal High Court here in Ghana.

Do allow the money to be sent as it is needed this week here in Ghana so that my Late Father's Attorney can get the Documents secured.

Sorry sir,but since you say you are from the U.S.Secret Service,i expect your site to be: @usasecretservice.org OR .usa,can you explain sir?.

I await Your Response Urgently.

Yours Sincerely,

@Nottobescammed: Oh yes, a call would be very handy...will contact you via PM Smile

Mortar x12
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well..here´s a little update on the bait. I have confronted the lad that I know that he is a 419er and in the beginning he kept on to his 419 story, telling me that it is all true and blablabla. But finally he admits that he is a scammer (just in):

Quote:
Dear Dad,

At this point i will not want to keep lying further to you,sincerely am a male as you have rightly said sir.

I decided to do this since am an orphan,dropped out from the Univeristy in Nigeria as an English Student due to Lack of School Fees,unfortunately the Girl i really want to marry as a Wife and a true Devoted Catholic member for a good home,unfortunately i got her pregnant and due to the Fact that her Father is a Knight in a Catholic church they did not allow her to Abort the Pregnancy and had to Leave it and now as i write to you she is 2yrs 10months,and no means of surviving and do not want to engage in Robbery this was why i had to go into this to Try to get money to take Responsibility of my Child though she is with her Parents with my Daughter.

Please Sir,Do pray for me and really wish you could help me to better my Life as i always keep thinking of my Daughter and how to better her life.

Sir,my real name is and a Nigerian,am 29yrs of Age,but had to travel to Ghana to search for Bread doing this,please forgive am doing this becuase of the responsibilty of my Daughter and also to eat food and clothing.

I really need your Help please i beg of you,i know i have tried to extort money from you Illegally.

From

Wooohooo...so I am finally at the point where I want him. He is soooo very well hooked Laughing Laughing So folks, what should I do to him now? Wink

Mortar x12
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For his honesty, he needs to be appointed as a special emissary in charge of ridding Nigeria of 419ers.

He can make up signs, wear a sandwich board and post items in the newspapers speaking of the evils of 419ing.

Then he can be appointed to a special UN post (reverse UN modality) and have to start to spread the news to neighbouring countries. It could work easily into a safari... Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic