SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need Some Help,(He's at it again)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some idiot has made an anti scammer video on youtube about asian girls.

thing is the is the first picture in his video is a girl who is totally innocent.

I have been chatting to her for 2 weeks and today I met her in Dublin. She works there as a carer for Downs syndrome children.

I have contacted him and tried to be reasonable about getting information about how and why he used her picture.

here's the correspondence

Quote:
hi

I'd like to know where you got the first picture on your video. did she try to defraud you? or did you just pick up a load of pictures and call them scammers?

Please foward any evidence of this to spudz@ if there was emails sent please also send the email headers, just paste them to the top of the mail.

alternatively please send on contact email address. just of the girl in the first picture.

and here's his reply to that

Quote:
yeah i have naked pics of her
i sell to u for 500 UDS

Quote:
well thank you for such a helpful and mature reply.

I have asked you to provide evidence that she is a scammer.

I asked you to send me on emails and headers (headers can be used to trace emails to the country of origin)

I do not care what correspondence you had, that does not interest me. I just want actual proof that the girl in the picture tried to scam or beg money from you.

If you could or would provide that I can and will take it a lot further than a youtube video.

and to that I get

Quote:
u meesage looks like long news paper report.
i think u are really poor
pics cost for u 600 dollars each one
no money no pics.

So what I'm asking for here is to flag the video for abuse then bullying.
I've looked for the abuse forms but the link is broken. and trying to get into the forums is like trying to find the holy grail. I'll keep trying but please take the time to flag that vid.

heres the vid link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2tziS1Vo5k

Please no pedantics here cos this has really pissed me off. Direct anything to that arsehole.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have it pulled off as he has no write consent from her to publish her pictures and ^&$&# (whatever you call that in English) her good name. Not my typing day, sorry

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I'm trying to get into the abuse forms but check this out......

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py

Click on the abuse link......

apparently it's been like that for months...

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've flagged it.

this is his email: [email protected]
His name is Manuel and lives in Cebu- so it appears he is targeting filipino women. Do a search on his email addy, Sam. He certainly doesn't appear to be a nice character as there are some really nasty posts out there that he has made. My guess is that he won't remove it and the best course of action is to just keep flagging it.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

flagged it Evil or Very Mad
nice lady Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged it and commented on the video.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like the comment evaporated :/

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much guys.

@ Lotta: Yeah I got another reply from him, and it's even more childish then the last. there's no chance he's going to be reasonable about this.

@ Bill yeah she's a cracker alright Very Happy

I've sent out a few more requests to have it flagged, so hopefully YT will act soon.

Again thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate this.

Guinness on me if anyone fancies a trip to Ireland!!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one for all the flags guys.

It's now got inappropriate status so should be reviewed soon. I've also got a complaint onto their help forums and sent one through the feedback section as the broken link to the actual abuse form is quite negligent of them.

My correspondence with the idiot has now seriously degenerated into mother insults so no point posting any more of it as we all know how that goes.

Noy is extremely grateful for the help here guys, as am I, and sends her thanks

Thanks. Very Happy

Edit: google images kicks ass!!

No wonder he is so angry!!

Time to return the favour and make a video about him Twisted Evil

NIGERIA HE GOAT

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Success - just went to have a look & found this:

Quote:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Nice job.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

I kiss you all Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so quick guys. He is persistent. I accidentally mailed him and pointed out that he is a moron. I didn't mention the lady in question or YouTube. I received this today;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kjsAMdKo9U

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reported in several usernames.

Now flagging as inapproriate so shouldn't be long.

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, I'm just after receiving it
Evil or Very Mad

this guy really is an absolute &*^% by chance did his reply say eat my dick? as thats all he seems to say.
It looks like he wants to win the biggest troll in the world award. he has a profile at www.dateinasia.com under the name Pedro Laras from Columbia and he reckons he's a
Quote:
grafic desaiger

He sent me the link through there.

As it's quite obvious now that he has the mental capacity of a spoilt child this is going to go on for quite a while. :banghead:

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing he had to say was;

Quote:
hello bitch
chek these out.....

What a prize pillock.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged also.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ditto
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged.

Can't you put this man (and his email addy-included in the video) up for some 'man-love'. Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged. You can also report Profile Image violation if you click on his user ID

Fight My Brute
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And again - plus profile image violation - thanks Wokabo.

I see he's moved to Ireland, as well. Rolling Eyes I always thought they spoke reasonable English in Ireland

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagged again Wink
got an IP# and an addy on this guy Question, I feel like sending an ASEM today Twisted Evil PM with info always welcome Wink

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using my amazing dormant site killer powers, I have located the "Report Abuse" function for Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/safety_help

I should know as I got a female user who had no qualms about the flamboyant use of racial epithets banned using this. Fill out a report with the evidence and he should go bye-bye. If you feel your evidence is weak, then really harp on the video promoting prostitution and defamation of character or something. It's a relatively easy process. Also, if Youtube won't let you report for the woman, just contact her and get her to do it herself. One way or another, he'll get taken down.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic