SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have been reading up on 419 scambaiting on Wikepedia and &

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems a former officer of Scotland Yard Tom Craig according to this wikepedia page >

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scambaiter

Says claims by scambaiters that thay have managed to extract funds from a scamster are unprecedented and easily forged

So to me that sounds like something I would like to disprove and to do as my first scambait

All advice and security measures needed to pull off such a thing would be most appreciated as that sounds like a challenge to me and something I would like to achieve in my first ever scambait!

I would really appreciate all of you 419eater scambaiters cooperation with this as although I may be new to all the scambaiting things and the world of scambaiting I don't like to do things by half so would really like to pull off the getting a 419 scamster or two or more to send funds - I will of course donate those sent funds to a worthwhile charity or put them to a use agreed by those who help to pull off such things!

Last edited by ihatescammerers on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PSSST... cash baiting is against site rules.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL

Sorry, we DON't cash bait, or take money from scammers here.

The money would come from a victim, so the scammers don't lose, and it is not a good look for this site.

Chainy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you!!!!!!!!! Missed your smiling face lately, how's the leg?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I see and understand - makes sense even if it was for charity - It makes sense as funds should likely be routed back to those who got scammed rather than donated to a worthwhile charity thinking about it!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as tempting as it is, it's actively discouraged here, it would make us no better than the scammers
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other thing to consider is that cash baiting is considered illegal in most parts of the world, you may take precautions to not get caught but it is much harder to hide this site.

There have been members who alledgedly cash baited in the past when scambaiting was a much newer and less organised sport but hasn't been encouraged in a long time due to the reasons stated above.

If you do want something sent to you, then my suggestion is to have the scammer make something for you such as shirts, you could then have them donated to a charity, that also means the scammer has to work to get them made Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
as tempting as it is, it's actively discouraged here, it would make us no better than the scammers

Yes when I thought about it I realised that any monies involved in such a scenario would be better returned to the victim

not that I am advocating such a scenario in accordance with 419eater's rules and stance on such matters

My apologies - you can't blame me for wanting to reverse things on these scammers somehow though.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I cant blame you for thinking that way, it is a thought that will go through most of our minds at an early stage of our baiting career Wink

Now, where's that lock

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My apologies - you can't blame me for wanting to reverse things on these scammers somehow though.

No-one in here would be blaming you, we all feel the same, but we have found better ways of causing the scum pain, and misery

Try straight baiting, with the aim of getting a bank account that Alan can close,

when you get the feel for it, read Jojo's baits, and send your lad to Chad to get shot at.

Welcome to Eater, please read through the stickies, your welcome pm, and Eater U, it's good to have another keen baiter aboard

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys

Last edited by ihatescammerers on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ihatescammerers

Yea thats my nick over on that forum, its a business forum, i cant just outright accuse the guy of being a criminal, he has to provide more evidence.

Please dont post over there that im over here too, or he might run, which means we cant catch him.

EDIT: Your new, so dont do what I did lol, using the same nick as here isnt the most sensible thing to do. But it gets me into that forum without too much problems, where i can just sit and watch things occuring.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edit, deleted as Digital one posted

Last edited by irishemigrant on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ irish im on a stakeout lol,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152388

EDIT: So this actually makes sense, i used me same nick over there - theres no reason not to im not baiting the posters there.

Paul herbert is who I think may be up to no good, as in my original thread above, i think ihatescammerers got the wrong end of the stick, im not interested in inferno lol, he just asked why i was there. The person running what at this stage is unclear is paul herbert.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries digital 1

i spotted you but doubt he will - loved your 150 by you know what comment - I told my partner it was a dig and we had a good laugh at it even though no one else even noticed

you have my word I will keep well clear and discreet as have been cornered into saying what I had to say over there even though I was more than uncomortable with what I had been gagged into having to say - still maybe it can be worked at some point - pm poster bb as I have just let him know about a phone call and a message I left to someone who just made lord whatsit a facebook friend that may complicate things!

I was just trying to help that person and save them getting suckered in but then found out about latest facebook add they did so my bad (still angles angles - who knows Question )

Last edited by ihatescammerers on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:56 am; edited 4 times in total
ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

digital-one wrote:
@ irish im on a stakeout lol,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152388

EDIT: So this actually makes sense, i used me same nick over there - theres no reason not to im not baiting the posters there.

Paul herbert is who I think may be up to no good, as in my original thread above, i think ihatescammerers got the wrong end of the stick, im not interested in inferno lol, he just asked why i was there. The person running what at this stage is unclear is paul herbert.

agreed don't be worrying about inferno he is the innocent I mentioned just as likely to be a victim as others
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea i got your pm earlier ihatescammerers, its not a good idea to mix two threads, because its causing everyone confusion.

in your pm you said the outline of what is going on, and that is posted http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152388

so its best to keep everything in that one thread related to it, otherwise replies end up all over the place and the mods come along and smack our hands and take away the t-bird.

ihatescammerers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will do dude I edited post
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic