SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just can't stay away

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried retiring from scambaiting. I really did.

I didn't like the way baiting was affecting my personality, so I tried to leave. I was stuck in Africa and the hospital for a month, so I figured I'd just quietly leave. I quit cold turkey. I stopped talking incessantly about West Africa.

Then, today, I went back to an e-mail I don't often use, and I saw it. A letter from a poor dying widow, blessing me in the name of Jesus, with a few mil spare. I couldn't help it. I wrote back a short reply.

So here I am. Nice to see you guys again. The leg is healing fine, and I will be avoiding lions in the near future.

EDIT: Besides, you people are the only ones I know who would understand a LOLcat parody. Not that I'd expect most of you to understand my Jewish PLOTZcats, but still...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back to the fold dear sister, it is hard when you fall by the wayside, and doubts and misgivings fill your mind, but in all blessedness, the light shall shine upon you, and you shall arise refreshed, and ready to continue the struggle.

I am Brother Mary Ignatious of the Church of the Blessed Goat, and for a small donation we welcome you to the fold, where you can be assured your every need is taken care of.

Please send your donations by WU

Welcome back Chainy, you have been missed, I hope your recuperation period has refreshed your batteries. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Chain, this place has been likened to the Hotel California, you can never leave, not for long anyway Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chainyanker. Welcome back. Very Happy

No one ever stays away forever, they always come back. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wb chain, even a dose of neuro bugs couldnt keep me away either lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ChainYanker, welcome back! Very Happy

I was reading some of your posts in not-so-recent threads, and I wondered where you'd gotten to. I'm glad to hear your leg is healing well.

Hope to read more from you in the future. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Chainy. It's good to see you again.

I've taken a time-out a while ago and then I came back to read that you've gotten yourself involved with a lion.

Way to go girl! I am happy to read that you are recovering nicely and also getting back to baiting.

Btw, I loved the photos you posted of your safari.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya, CY.

You've been missed, Miss.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
I didn't like the way baiting was affecting my personality

That is a common side effect from baiting. Since you're aware of it, just do your best to keep it in check.

You're too young to retire anyway Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Chain. I was wondering were you were, but was afraid to ask as I am just back myself.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Chainy. We knew you'd be back one day, resistance is futile Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you are back Chainy. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic