SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Abeche, of course. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some odd reason I'm bored at work today, and I went back and re-read the seven page TWAT inter-office mail thread. I think we did more entertaining of each other than anything else, but we really need to find an excuse to do something like that again. I still crack up laughing, envisioning the lads sifting through email after email trying to find something concerning their money.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this new lad does want to come to Abeche don't forget that I am already there, he could drop in for lunch.

Rev H00ey

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your Lordship Rev.Phystme,

We are doing ok only that we have not seen you or any of your people here in Ndjamena to meet with us.

Regards,
Rev. Miracle and Rev.Andrew

I cannot believe they have not seen us yet. Confused

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there anywhere else more hellish that you could send them? They seem entirely too comfortable there.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The little buggers won't budge!
Quote:
date 21 November 2008 18:25
Dear Rev.Charles,

We recorgnised that as many person as can testify that the TWAT is existing yet, the business of the TWAT will be within the confinds of those who are matured in the spirit to come to recognition of the Vision and mission of the TWAT.

Besides, you can send a vehicle down here to us at N'dj@men@ that will relay us to Abeche if you wish that we meet in Abeche. Else, our meeting schedule remains here at AUR0RA HOTEL, N'dj@men@, Chad.

Regards,
Rev.M1racle & Rev. Andrew

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for all the side-splitting laughs I have had over the past 3 days. I have almost died multiple times when the pop I was drinking went down my wind-pipe when I was laughing. Shocked <------ And this is how I looked when I couldn't get enough oxygen to breath. So if I have brain damage now, at least I will know why.

I am new to baiting and I have read all the stickys, read eater U, am waiting for the mentor I signed up for, and have just been reading all I can on the forum. I have to admit I have been doing some straight baiting, but the past few days I have been lazy about replying because I have been too busy reading this topic! (I promise to do better now!!)

If you ever need a noob, just let me know...I can always work in the church office!

Thanks for a great read!
Dora
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard! Glad you enjoyed the saga. It is a humourous story. At least we think so.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
If you ever need a noob, just let me know...I can always work in the church office!

You might want to read the TWAT inter-office memo thread. We are somewhat of a disorganized staff. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk (or is that Babyjay?? Very Happy )

I read the inter-office memos and was so disappointed that I was too late to clean the fridge. But I can make a mean pot of coffee. And I rarely ever steal anyone's lunches! However, I have this terrible habit of making long-distance phone calls from my work phone. Embarassed

I'll wait wait for my employment application to be PM'd to me any minute now.

Dora
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Dora. Welcome aboard. Glad you got some laughs out of the read.

@ Jojo - What's up with those guys? They STILL haven't seen anyone from the TWAT?? WTF?? What are they still doing there? I mean, it's been like 150 days with no TWAT. You'd think they'd have ridden the shoe-leather express out of there towards greener pastures (or browner sands) by now.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd better reply.

Quote:
Dear Revs Charles and Andrew,

I am so pleased that you still have the Faith.
We have been waiting for you to take your Walk from the Wilderness so we can greet you as true believers in the Faith.
Many have struggled to come to understand just what TWAT really means, some have understood, others have fallen by the wayside.
Reverend Phystme has said that he still puts you as the No. 1 TWAT's in all of Africa. He has said that, even though you didn't complete the Monument of Faith he still wants you to be the organisers in your home country and in Chad.

I'm sure that you have spent your time here dilligently seeking out new TWAT members and spreading the TWAT word throughout your area.

I am happy to wait here for you to both come and see me, I know we have a lot to talk about. I would suggest that, rather than use a taxi, which might be quite costly, that you seek to use the bus service or see if there are trains from where you are to Abeche.

If you find that you do only have the option of the taxi please let me know what time you will be arriving as I can be here to pay the driver.

Reverend Charles.

I don't think they are going to move, even with a rocket up their a**e!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems they are officially stredded. I don't know what to do with them. I suggest just leaving them there is enough. I want you to know, according to their last email, they are "100% Alive".

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The bowling alley in the church basement would seem to indicate that they are 100% dead.

They don't like me anymore. They liked Melinda, but when Melinda got thrown in the pokey they never seem to warm up to Bambi.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still can't believe those two are still there. Hopefully, the new guy coming can motivate them to take the last journey to Abeche. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away a while- which TWATs are still steded? Which new idiots are enjoying the sights in Abeche?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Chain Yanker. Smile Charles and Andrew are the streded lads. They may actually like it there?? Jojo didn't tell us the new guy's name yet. Who's the lad, Jojo? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm if the lads won't follow the trail of breadcrumbs out into the desert, maybe we can scare them out somehow? Posters saying "Mohammed s'encul les chevres" (or the equivelent in good French) might make them personae non grata in town and stop them feeling so comfortable? It's like they need a fire lighting underneath them if the promise of money won't shift them. Or send them a pig with a crescent on it screensaver, to install in their caf�?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL may have something there. A nice wanted poster for crimes committed against humanity might scare them a little, circulated in just the right way. The church in Abeche will give them sanctuary, and help them flee the country...something like this, perhaps? Smile

Image Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea, they are far too comfortable there. Time to shake things up a bit.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, sounds good, but Prof is looking for a new place to set his couch, JoJo will be gone till next week goofing off, and YW's just lost interest, I think. They could just end up rotting there, while we sit at our desks, staring at this thread, bored out of our minds... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a bunch of lazy TWATs, there's people to be entertained here!

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does sound like they have taken up permanent residency. They have probably connected with the local Nigerian community and have found some way to earn (or steal) a living. Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

larry wrote:
It does sound like they have taken up permanent residency. They have probably connected with the local Nigerian community and have found some way to earn (or steal) a living. Evil or Very Mad

True I'm afraid... from the beginning they mentioned the local 'Nigerian Community Leader in Chad' they had a good contact with.
From what I've seen here so far (maybe JJ, YW or the Prof have other info) it seems they just relocated to Chad but never stopped scamming... They probably don't believe in the church anymore anyway (if they ever did) and are only replying to the emails to keep the option open for some money to be send some day. But they definately will not put more effort in (like travelling or extra expenses)
I think this type of scammers is very difficult to hurt, they are not desperate, better organised and probably a bit more clever than other scammers often seen on this site. The fact that they seem to survive so easily in Chad (still a warzone) does show they must be bit tougher than they might look...
And it also does show what an outstanding job JJ, YW and the prof did to make them leave Benin in the first place...
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got back from the holiday break and was curious as to the progress of the potential new recruit. Has he made any headway towards abeche yet?

@inspector - I love that everytime they tell you they aren't going anywhere, you respond by asking them to let you know when they've arrived at your location. Cracks me up to no end. So even if they don't ever move again, I'm still getting plenty of good laughs out of their story.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic