SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The tale of Sir Prick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my longest bait so far. It starts with a standard ASEM and was really only for snagging the lad’s bank a/c. However things became more interesting. More lately love has blossomed.

Any baiter who wants in on this bait, or any of the lad’s contact details in order to throw some of your own at him please PM me. I will gladly accommodate.

Alternatively any suggestions, comments, shameless flattery, or constructive criticism very welcome.

I hope that you find this entertaining and will keep checking back for the latest developments.

Many thanks to the following baiters

Al4n: With his lad’s bank a/c closing services
Hellryd3r: With his mentoring services which taught me some useful techniques
Mr M3: For MTCN S3CUR3
W1ndyp0p5: For toolsaurus
Gom3r: For allowing me to use his name and dark reputation
B0mb3r: For teaching me how to use the email parser
S1r Sc4m 4 l0t: For a fine line in lad abuse

THE PLAYERS

CHARACTER: Sir Prick

FUNCTION: The Lad

PLAYED BY: Himself

CHARACTER: D3sir33 Macbeth

FUNCTION: Bank employee

PLAYED BY: Pi_Eyed

CHARACTER: Mr G0m3r

FUNCTION: Dolla choppa and evil genius

PLAYED BY: Pi_Eyed

CHARACTER: MT3N S3C3RE SUPPORT

FUNCTION: Entertainment

PLAYED BY: Mr M3’s bot + Pi_Eyed

CHARACTER: Al4n

FUNCTION: Killer of Lad’s Bank accounts

PLAYED BY: Himself

CHARACTER: Mr Charles

FUNCTION: Lad abuser

PLAYED BY: S1r Sc4m a L0t

COMMENTS AS REQUIRED IN BOLD ITALICS

IT ALL STARTS WITH THE STANDARD ASEM

Quote:
D3sir33 M4cB3th wrote:
To: Sir Prick
Subject: Your instructions Please

Dear Sir

As per our telecon this morning I can confirm that we have in our possession a check from your client.

The check from your client Sunt3c 3nterpris3s of S1ng4por3 is drawn on the N4tional B4nk of Abu Dhabi for $750,000

We await your soonest instructions on where to send the funds.

We would remind you that we are keen to close out this issue because we wish to claim our 10% fee for handling the check

Yours

--
Mrs D3sir33 M4cb3th
Funds Transfer Supervisor
Kl31inw0rts B3ns0n M3rch4nt B4nk
Times Square
New York
New York
USA

[/i]

Quote:
Sir Prick wrote:
To: D3sir33 M4cB3th
Body:
Hello Mrs Desir33,

Thanks for your mail,..well we re having some database problem here we will get back to you as soon as possible,..pls dont not respond to any other messages,...becos we just discovered that our isp has been hack by hackers,...so pls dont reply and message you receive,only reply to this mail box,....and plz send to us a phone number that we can reach you easily,...Thanks.

---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello Mr D3sir33,

Here below is an account information were you will transfer the money to,...and please send to us a scanned copy of the deposit slip with ref number.

BANK NAME:XXX
ACCT NAME:XXX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:XXX
Swift:XXX
Iban:XXX
REF:XXXX

We hope to hear from you soonest,..bye.
---------------------

Quote:
D3sir33 M4cB3th wrote:
Subject: Your Bank details
Body:
Dear Mr. Gom3r,

Thank you so much for your instruction.

The BACS transfer will take place tomorrow.

You should allow at least 4 days for the funds to arrive in your bank account.

Therefore you should find the funds there on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

As soon as the transfer is initiated I will send you the transfer slip.

As soon as I send your bank a/c details to Al4n that is

Quote:
Sir Prick wrote:
Subject: Bank details
Body:
Dear Mrs D3sir33 M4cb3th,

Hows work and the family?Thanks for the mail,...we shall wait patiencely for you to finish the BACS transfer and send to us a scan copy of the deposit slip incluiding the ref number,..please take note ask the bank to give you the ref number that is the most important of all we need to enable us clear the money from the bank,..without the ref number the bank will not release the fund,...so make sure you ask them to tell you the ref number.

We hope to hear from you soon that the fund has been tranfer,take care and bye.

Quote:
D3sir33 M4cB3th wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark,

Your email is well noted.

I may be away from my desk when the transfer is confirmed as initiated today.

I will leave word with the clerk to tell me by phone.

Please would you like to send me your mobile number.

I will sms the transfer reference number to you as soon as this is done.

Otherwise I will send you the slip if I am at my desk.

In any case, I will send the transfer slip to you tomorrow morning

Yours
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Thanks for the mail Mrs D3sir33,..I will prefer you send the ref number along with the deposit slip,...i have a trip to make and my phone will be switch off when i am inside the plane,........have a nice day.
---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 M4cB3th wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir,

That is fine Sir.

We will comply as you wish.

Yours

---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
To: D3sir33 Macbeth
Subject: Account information
Body:
Dear D3sir33.Macbeth,

How's everything?i hope the transfer was successful?you can send the deposit slip with the ref number to me Asap,Thanks.

---------------------

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Mr. G0m3r,

The funds have certainly left you account here.

Here is the transfer advice slip.

I await your news on whether or not the funds have arrived in your account.

Yours
---------------------

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banktransferadviceslipqw5.jpg

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Dear Mrs D3sir33,

The deposit you attached to your message was not scan properly so we can't see the payment slip can you rescan and send to us again??with the ref number.

---------------------

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Mr. G0m3r

I am sorry that you cannot read the transfer slip.

I swear that this as not my fault.

I know this because I have gone to my 'sent' box in my email and downloaded the attachment that I sent to you Sir.

I can read it perfectly well.

I do not know what your problem is.

Can you please make sure that you have installed on your computer, MS WINDOWS VISTA power edition ver. 3.1.2.7.4

and MS OFFICE power edition ver. 2.4.5.6

We, here at Kleinworts Benson Merchant Bank always make sure that we have the latest software.

If you do not have, then I suggest that you upgrade.

The reason I did not reply to your last email was that it arrived outside my working hours. Sorry about that. But I am here at my desk all day now.

I am not happy Sir, to sent the transfer number in plain in an email because we have had some concerns about the the strength of encryption on our servers.

I would therefore ask you to send me your mobile number and I will text the transfer number to you.

Here, once again is the transfer slip.

Yours

---------------------

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cannotdetectvistaie8.jpg

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello,you can try and send it today now,since our fax machine are on,..

send to this two fax number:

+44-70xx-xxx-xxx
+44-70xx-xxx-xxx

LAD’S CONTACT DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM ME BY PM IF ANY BAITER WISHES TO MAKE HIS MISERABLE LIFE A COMPLETE AND UTTER MISERY

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir,

I have tried many times to fax your number.

However I can get no reply on +447XXXXX (WRONG NUMBER)

Please can you check that the fax number is correct.

Yours

D3sir33 Macbeth
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello D3sir33 Macbeth,

How's the weekend?i want to inform you that we are still having problems to see a clear copy of the transfer slip,please you have to send it through fax to us,here is our fax number send it as soon as you receive this message,...here is the fax number below
Office Fax Number:+44-XXXX-XXX-XXX
as soon as you finish sending, please send me a mail to comfirm that you have sent it through fax
---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello D3sir33 Macbeth,

We were disappointed to recieve your mail with the attached copy of the scan payment slip,we can't see not ever a word from the slip because it was not scan properly,.so can you help us by rescanning the transfer slip and send a clear copy?,.....we wrote you mail earlier but you didnt reply,..can you please get back to us as soon as posible with a clear copy of the scan transfer deposit slip????including the ref number,...we hope to hear from you soonest.

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir,

I am afraid that the fax has not been successful
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello D3sir33 Macbeth,
The way this transaction is going it's resulting to something i think,we have contacted the America FBI and we explained what has been happening,they told us if after 24hrs you dont look for another way to send us the transfer slip that we should forward your contact informations to them for them to take action,....so i am sorry that it resulted to this,..you have to look for another way to send us the transfer slip or we foraward your contact to them after the 24hr,.....can you copy all the informations in the transfer slip and send to me? including the reference number and the amount transfer to our account?

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
To: Al4n
Body:
BANK NAME:Blah
ACCT NAME:Blah Blah
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:BlahBlah Blah
Swift:Blah
Iban:Blah blah
REF:Blah Blah Blah

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. THE FBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I'M SCARED
---------------------

Quote:

Al4n wrote:
Body:
He he he!!
Previously appeared in list(s) dated 23/07/2008,
Al4n
---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Well I hope RBS, (Now a government run institution) have enough evidence to close the scumbag's account
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello D3sir33 Macbeth,

We still cant open the transfer slip,...can you write all what is in the transfer slip to us in mail,..like your bank name the name of the account the money was transfer to,the amount,the reference number,and your bank address, and the date the money was tranfer,or you look for a business center were they use windows xp and scan it there and send to us,remember the FBI gave you just 24hrs,and you know how many hours is left now,....

YEAH BUT I BET YOU DON’T. NOT EVEN IF YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES AND SOCKS AND USE YOUR TOES TO COUNT WITH. THIS LAD’S IQ WILL BECOME APPARENT LATER IN THE BAIT

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Mr. G0m3r,

What a shocking email that you have sent me.

You are informing the FBI about your bank transfer???

This is most irregular and certainly not fair and it makes no sense that you should inform an American law enforcement agency about our arrangements.

Especially with the other business that we have been talking about. An FBI investigation is sure to turn up ALL our other business Mr. G0m3r.

AND YOU KNOW THE BUSINESS I AM TALKING ABOUT.

It is not my fault that you are unable to receive the transfer slip.

It is obvious that your software is out of date and not up to the job.

I am re-sending the transfer slip in the fervent hope that you will receive this time.

But you need to call off the FBI because as you know, we have a lot of other stuff to do.

THE FIRST HINT THAT MRS MACBETH AND MR G0M3R HAVE HAD A LONG HISTORY OF CAHOOTS

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
Hello Dear,
you have to look for a business center outside your office that use windows xp to scan the transfer slip and send to me via mail,...you dont have much time left since we are running out of time,...or you can write all what you have in the transfer slip and send to us,.....

F***ED IF I WILL. DOLLAR CHOP TIME.

Quote:

G0m3r The Boss wrote:
Body:
Hello My Friend.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Mr. G0m3r. I am a guyman just like you. But you see, I am much better at the job. D3sir33 Macbeth is my Maga. I have a friend in Kleinworts Benson bank New York.

He sends to me all the emails for D3sir33 Macbeth. By accident she sent you some emails. But by phone calls I have stopped her from sending money to you. Me and Macbeth we have a deal. If you bring in the FBI we have a big problem.

So what I am saying to you is I will give a you share of our deal. But you keep your mouth shut.ok

Now listen to me. I know you are in Nigeria. I can tell by the language you use. I have my soldiers everywhere in Nigeria. Don't make trouble with the FBI for me. Do this and there is money for you.

But now I show you my power. I chop your dollar now.

Your money transfer is mine now. I will keep it. But I can give you something from my new deal with my Maga Macbeth. Just be a good guy and be quiet.

THE LAD DID IN FACT ANSWER THIS BUT I DIDN’T KNOW FOR A WHILE BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THE YAHOO A/C I SET UP STOPPED FORWARDING TO MY MAIN BAITING GMAIL A/C. I WAS SENDING BUT NOT RECEIVING. SO FOR SOME TIME AFTER I WAS ACTING AS IF THE LAD DID NOT WANT TO CO-OPERATE WITH G0M3R. BUT IN FACT HE DID. A WASTE OF TIME THERE. BUT HEY….. WHAT AM I HERE FOR??

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE TAKING ME FOR GRANTED,BY THE TIME THE AMERICA FBI IS INVOLVED INTO THIS YOU WILL SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE IN JAIL.IF BY TOMORROW I DONT HEAR FROM YOU,YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN,..MR G0M3R IS A FRAUDSTER AND WANT TO PUT YOU INTO A BIG PROBLEM.

OUR MISTER THICKO LADDO HAS JUST BLOWN THE GAFF….. HE ADMITS HE IS NOT MISTER G0M3R AFTER ALL..

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir,

What are you talking about???????

You mean that YOU ARE NOT MISTER G0M3R???

But that means that you have been lying to me.

You were signing your emails Mr. G0m3r.

I have made a terrible mistake by sending you this money.

Please when you receive it YOU MUST RETURN THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

If you do not I lose my job.

That money is supposed to go Mr. G0m3r. He is very powerful and he can cause you and me a lot of trouble.

Please do not take Mr. G0m3r's money. Please send it back.

THE LAD REALISES HIS MISTAKE TOO LATE… HIS ONLY CARD TO PLAY NOW IS TO PRETEND TO HAVE THE MONEY IN ORDER TO GET THE TRANSFER SLIP.

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
if you want me to send you the money back,pls send a real scan copy of the transfer slip.
---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark.

As you know I have made many attempts to send you the transfer slip.

There appears to be a problem with your system and you are unwilling to upgrade so I am afraid that I am just not going to try anymore.

However, a much more important situation is that you have taken money that does not belong to you. And you have admitted that. Maybe you have actually received the transfer slip and you are just pretending you did not in order to distress me.

That money belongs to Mr. G0m3r who's number one employee works at the Central Bank of Lagos. You have been pretending to be him.

I am was so afraid that I really did not know what to do. I was so afraid and sure that I would lose my job. That Mr. G0m3r would call my boss and get me fired immediately.

However I know what to do now and that is to just be honest and confess everything to Mr. G0m3r. So I have telephoned him and he is OK and calm with everything. So I am glad that I made my decision to be honest and just confess my mistake to Mr. G0m3r.

So what I am going to do is copy his employee Mr. Charles in this email to you.

I ask you again to send back the money or send it to Mr. Charles with the instructions that he will give you.

I am sure that you will hear from him soon.

---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
CAN YOU PLEASE COPY WHAT IS IN THE TRANSFER SLIP AND SEND TO ME????I AM TELLING YOU I CAN'T SEE THE SLIP YOU SENT WELL,.SO COPY AND SEND TO ME WHAT IS IN THE SLIP OK,..I AM PROMISING YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR JOB,MR GOMEZ IS A SCAMMER.

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
To: S1r Sc4m 4 L0t
Body:
Quick reply from the lad...........How does he know Mr. G0m3r is a scammer????

Cos he's got Sir Prick's money.............

TIME FOR SOME JOLLY RIBALD ABUSE FROM THE S1R SC4M 4 L0T AUTO CHOP SERVICE. I WAS AT SEA FOR 30 YEARS AND THE FOLLOWING STILL MADE ME BLUSH

Quote:

S1r Sc4m 4 L0t wrote:
Body:
U NO GET MONEY DATS Y U WANT MAKE OTHERS NO GET... U DEY IN DE CAFÉ IN NIJA BOMING FOR UR SO CALL CHAIR. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH. OKEY. U GO TO WESTERN N MAKE FULL OUT OF UR FORKING ASSHOLE BCOS I TAKE UR MAGA N COLLECT U MONEY FOOOOOL. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MADE REAL MONEY .

U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAFÉ. NFACT U R THE BIGGEST MAGA, U WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME UR WAY. U WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT. INSTEAD U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA,

HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL? I NO HER TOTO BE A PLAYGROUNG FOR PIGS N RATS. DE SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO THAT MADE YOUR PAPA RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE N HANG HIS SELF. I HERE SHE TRY DEY ASHAWO WORK. SHE BUT NO EVEN REACH DE LEVEL OF ALLEN, NA WAOO.

OSU LIKE YOU, I COME SEE UR SISTER AGAIN 1000 AREA BOYZ NA THEY FURK UR SISTER JUST A MAGING THAT I NO SA BY NOW UR SISTER DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , TOTO PROBLEM, BECUS I NO SAY UR SISTER TOTO NO BE TOTO AGIAN, UR SISTER TOTO DON DA VIBRATE THEY BRING SO SO WATER AND BLOD.

IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE U MAGA

HALA ME BACK FOOOOOOOOL
---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
To: S1r Sc4m 4 L0t
Body:
Dear SSAL.

Thank you so much for those few kind words.

I'm sure my lad appreciates them.

I certainly do. He is a total arsehole.

---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Body:
dont think you want me to send you that money again,....hw can i send you when you refused to send me the senders and recievers details i asked you to send with the reference number.if you want me to resend you the fund,..send me those infor.

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark,

I have had a telephone conversation with Mr G0m3r's employee Mr. Charles.

He has told me that he has contacted you and that everything is OK.

He has told me that the issue will be settled directly between himself and yourself.

The fact is Sir, that the money that you have does not belong to you. You should not lay down conditions for the return of money that you took by pretending to be Mr. G0m3r.

This transaction should never have to your benefit Sir Mark. Therefore the transaction information is confidential and has nothing to do with you. You will not receive it.

You should never have been involved in the transaction and you have no right to demand further involvement.

Now I believe Mr. Charles has already spoken to you.

You should listen to what he says and return Mr. G0m3r's funds to him.

This bank is no longer involved.

Goodbye Sir.

Yours
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
read this mail mr gomez sent to me and you will see that they want to ruin your life and put you in real trouble,..infact the FBI is monitoring all the calls and mails they have been sending to you,...beware,..if you want me to help you send those details to me ok.

HE FORWARDS MR G0M3R’S EMAIL (THE ONE IN BLUE). BECAUSE MY YAHOO A/C DID NOT FORWARD TO ME, I HAD ASSUMED HE HAD NOT REPLIED TO MISTER G0M3R. BUT IN FACT HE DID MAKE A POSITIVE REPLY. SO HE IS TRYING TO PLAY BOTH SIDES AGAINST THE MIDDLE. BUT HE DOESN’T HAVE NEARLY ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE FOR THAT. AS YOU WILL SEE DEAR READERS. HE IS NOT THE BRIGHTEST FIREWORK IN THE BOX.

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:

BANK: Blah Blah
ACCT NAME:Blah
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:Blah Blah Blah
Swift:Whatever
Iban:Yeah right

Al4n,

I would like to know please, if you have managed to shut this one down???

If so I would like to work it into my bait.

This lad is getting really good.

Mr. G0m3r chopped his dollar, told the lad the lady in the bank was his maga and told the lad that he could be part of a much bigger deal that he was hatching with her.

Instead of going for it the lad has blown the gaff on the dollar choppa, Mr G0m3r by forwarding the email to the maga. He is desperate to get the advice slip from her.

He has even pretended to her that he has received the money and will give it back if he gets the transfer slip.

I thought a few kind words from the famous auto-chopper S1r Sc4m 4 L0t would shut him up.....So SSAL sent the lad his family tree and it was all whores and goats..............HAHAHA.........But the strange thing is it has made him even more determined.

I want to try to suck him into a Safari now. If Mr. G0m3r closes the bastard's account and then tells the lad.........

"Look there is a further demonstration of my power", I might be able to get him to put his Safari boots on.

Thanks for all the great work that you do.

---------------------

Quote:

Al4n wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Sadly, I get no feedback on individual cases. This account first appeared in July and RBS failed to take action. It was reported again 6 days ago and I am hopeful it will now be closed. However, you better pretend to pay in the money on Monday and then say it was returned as there was a problem with the account. Now is a little soon.

Good luck.

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Thanks for that Al4n,

I will string him along for another week in the hope that it will be dead.

He is pretending that he has the cash and is refusing to give it back. But the dollar choppa has already contacted him saying. No......I have the cash.

But then the silly twat forward's the dollar choppas email to the maga.

So now the maga is going to ask..........Wait a minute.......This says that your dollar was chopped.........Who actually has got the money???

Then take it from there.

Ta
---------------------

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
This email says that Mr. G0m3r already has the
> money...................
>
> But you told me that YOU have the
> money...........................
>
 Who has got the money???? You or Mr. G0m3r.

NO ANSWER...WHAT CAN HE SAY?? SO WE GET MORE HEAVY WITH HIM

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
I need an answer to my question............Do you have the money or not.................Tell the truth now...............Do you have the money???? Do not lie to me..............DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY?????

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
I DONT HAVE THE MONEY,..I SWEAR!!!

OOOOOOOPS SIR PRICK YOU HAVE BLOWN THE GAFF AGAIN. DON'T TAKE A JOB IN MI5 WHATEVER YOU DO.

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark.

Very well. Let us all be nice and calm.

Things could become very difficult now.

You have sent me an email that Mr. G0m3r has sent to you, saying that he has the money. So I think we must assume that he has it.

He does not answer his phone and does not answer my emails. I think your threats about the FBI had him worried. Are the FBI really on my case still??

Mr. G0m3r says " Chop your Dollar" in his email that you show me. What does that mean Sir? What does "Chop your dollar" mean?? I don't understand.

I am very scared and afraid now, because this bank will be bought very soon by D30cons Merchant Bank.

The next time I email you it will be from the bank's new email address.

But the problem is that their auditors will come in and inspect my transactions.

More than one of those transactions went to Mr. G0m3r and they should not. I get a small percent.

I have to tell you Sir M4rk, I do not like Mr. G0m3r. Every time he comes to this office I have to do him favours with my mouth and he feels my ass all the time. He is a dirty old goat and I don't like him.

I have to think what to do . Because now I am in trouble.

Where is your country Sir Mark?? If I take a lot of money from the bank?? Can I come to your country? Would you take care of me?

Actually Mr. G0m3r thinks I am sexy. Maybe you would like me.

---------------------

Quote:

G0m3r The Boss wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Well Hello My Friend...........

Now then, I was sure that you were a good business man. But instead you want to be my enemy. I offered you a deal. Not only do you turn your back on me but you send my offer to D3sir33 Macbeth at D30cons bank. You try to blow me out of the water. Well I have to tell you that I am very disappointed. You and me, could maybe do some business but you turn your back on me. So what to do with you??? Well the first thing to do is see my friend in Royal Bank of Scotland and have your account closed down. So now I have done that. And listen to me. I chop your dollar, because you are stupid, I close your bank account because you are stupid. Now try not to be stupid any more. Don't try making any deals with Mrs Macbeth. I know she is desperate because the auditors will come in maybe 2 or 3 weeks. So she needs to do something. And she needs a friend in a foreign country..........DO NOT TRY TO BE THAT FRIEND OR YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE............. I can find you.
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Dear,

I think Mr Gomez has put you in big problem,when the editor come to edit your transaction they wil find out that,Mr Gomez check was a fraudulent one,and you will have to pay for it because Mr Gomez has the money now,..i was trying to help you but you disappoint me,...just pray nothing happen ok,....well the FBI will hurt for them because some of there telephine transaction was trace by the FBI,..just be careful next time,..well you can come to my country if you like,i am presently in the UK,..but will travel to africa very soon to see my family.can you come to africa???

AND AGAIN HE FORWARDS MR G0M3R’S LAST MESSAGE AND HENCE HE GIVES FAR TOO MUCH AWAY.

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Dear Sir Mark

Well first of all I will say that it is YOU who called the FBI. It is YOU who pretended to be Mr. G0m3r and it is YOU who pretended to have taken the money so that you could receive confidential information in a transfer slip about someone else's bank account.

You have not been a very kind man Sir Mark, but I do need your help so I hope that you can change yourself for me.

I have about 3 weeks before the auditors of the new bank owners, D30cons Merchant Bank come to audit me.

I must be out of here by then and maybe in Africa.

But I need to take a lot of money with me first.

Yes I would love to come to Africa Sir Mark. I would bring the money with me. A lot of it if you would promise to help me.

In which country do you live Sir Mark???

Oh no........I just remembered Mr. G0m3r is coming next week. I hate him. He is a filthy pig.

I am sure Sir Mark that you can be kind to a poor woman when she has a big problem.

Which country exactly, would I be coming to.

---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
well,i am sorry things goes this way for you,...i wil travel to nigeria,a west africa country,in two weks time,..maybe u can settle down there with me be starting a good business,..can you send me some nice pictures of yourself?can you call my phone number?

DIRTY LAD!!! I DON’T DO ‘NICE PICTURES’ AND I DON’T DO PHONE CALLS. BUT HEY………LURRRVE IS IN THE AIR.

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Thank you so much for you invitation. It is very kind.

I will start to make plans now to run away to you in Nigeria. I am so excited. It's going to be great. But I have to think of a way to get as much money out of the bank as possible before I run.

Are you in UK now?? If I can get away quickly I could maybe join you in UK and we go to Nigeria together. That would be easier for my visa.

My God. What a shocking email you have sent me. G0m3r has figured out my situation and he has an idea what I might do.

Did he really shut down your bank account??? He has so much power he scares me.

There is something else I should tell you about him. He is Nigerian also. So he has connections in your country. I am sure that he must have. We must be careful if I am to bring a lot of money to Nigeria. We must make sure that he cannot catch us.

He has men that he calls his 'SOLD1ER B0YZ'. They are all criminals. We should be afraid of him I am telling you.

I cannot call you because I do not have your phone number.

---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Dear,
I know how you are feeling now,well i have a good news for you,and i am assuring you that everything is gonna be fine,if you will do as a say,yesterday i visited a popular 'witch doctor' here in the uk and i explained to her all what you are going through,she said she has come across cases like that before,that you dont need to worry she's going to voke the spirit of Mr Gomez for him to come back to your office and returned the money you paid into his account,but you ave to do as she say dear,i really want to help you,before five days Mr Gomez will return the money,but you have to paid some money for the wicth doctor to buy some materials,mainly wild animal skins and skull and she will perform a very strong incantation at night to invite Mr Gomez spirit to her cave and she will instruct Mr Gomez spirit to come backm to your office to refund the money,...she's charging you 2.500usd to buy the materials she need after Mr Gomez return the money you will pay her an additional 1000usd again,dear i dont think that money to too much for you now,because we have to save yourself for going to jail,.....send the money to this infor:NAME:

R1CH4RD SM1TH
ADDRESS:REGENT STREET, W1, LONDON

yes mr gomex close my bank account,..(NICE ONE AL4N) i will leave uk very soon,..just be very fast to send the money so that the witch doctor can work for you,..I promise you Mr Gomez will not get away with the money.

OK. SO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A NIGERIAN AND HE HAS SOUGHT AND FOUND A WITCH DOCTOR IN A CAVE IN UK. THERE’S TALENT FOR YOU. I WONDER WHERE THIS WITCH DOCTOR’S CAVE IS. I GUESS IT WOULD HAVE TO BE HANDY FOR THE AFORESAID ANIMAL SKIN AND SKULL SHOPS. YORKSHIRE DALES PERHAPS??

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark,

Thank you so much for making that visit to an NHS witch doctor in UK for me.

My Sister lives in London and she told me all about the caves where the witch doctors live.

She said it is called Harley Street, but I have never been so I would not know.

Ever since my Husband and I divorced 5 years ago I have been looking for a man who would look after me and protect me.

What did I get?? That animal G0m3r.....That's what I got. He is not happy unless he is taking me in some humiliating sex position.

And he only comes here when he wants to steal money from the bank and sex from me.

You want photos of me. Ha. Mr. G0m3r will give you photos of me. And they are not very nice I can tell you. In fact they are nasty.

I so much hope that you are a nicer man Sir Mark and that you will look after me in Nigeria.

I have to say that I find it hard to accept that a witch doctor so far away from New York with no lock of Mr G0m3r's hair or a piece of his clothing or one of his possessions or even a photo of him could make Mr. G0m3r do one thing or another thing.

Since my husband left me I have not had very much money. So to give this witch doctor $2,500 for something which may or may not work is something I must think about.

If it all goes wrong and Mr. G0m3r gets a feeling then I am dead for sure. Also you will be running for the rest of your life Sir Mark. From Mr. G0m3r's Soldi3r B0yz

You have already seen what he can do.

---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Dear,

You dont have to worry,the witch doctor is the only person who can fight Mr Gomez for you,since he has done alot of harm to you,that's why the witch doctor is ready to help,people come from far away Asian and America to consult the witch doctor and there problems were solved,and popular man from new jersey was in a problem like what u are going through now,he was a bank manager,and he came to the witch doctor for help the witch doctor helped him and the man brough a gift for the witch doctor to thank her,that's why i visited her for her to help you,i promise you after the witch doctor work for you nothing will hapen to you,..i wil like to protect and care for you,since you need a man who will love and protect you,..when we visit nigeria together we will stay in a place were mr gomez and his soildiers wil not hear of us,that is why you have to keep all my mail confidential ok???since you dont have the 2,500usd,i will help you with 1000usd you have to send the 1,500 to the information via western union money outlet nearest to you,... so that the witch doctor can work properly for you and you will see for yourself what will happen after she work for you,alot of people have testify about her,so i think your case is a small one compare to cases she has solved........the witch doctor can not work for you till the 2,500usd is complete,that's why you have to send the 1,500usd today,..ok,..you can call me with this number so we can talk on phone +44-xxx-xxx-xxxx, (AVAILABLE FROM ME BY PM)after sending the money send to me the MT3N number with the TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER,....Dear you have to be fast in sending the money,i dont want anything to happen to you,because i am falling in love with you.JUST DO WHAT I SAY AND THINGS WILL BE OK FOR YO

I’M GOING ON HOLIDAY IN REAL LIFE FOR A WEEK. SO I NEED TO GIVE MY LAD SOMETHING TO DO. CRAYONS AND COLOURING BOOK WON’T CUT IT I THINK. BUT WOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH HIS IQ.
TIME TO INTRODUCE MY KNIGHT ON WHITE CHARGER, MY SAVIOUR, MY NEW LOVE TO THE JOYS OF MT3N S3C3RE. .

Quote:

MT3N S3C3RE wrote:
Subject:
Body:
The unique ID to give to Sir Prick ([email protected]) to get his randomly generated MT3N Number is: XXX

You will be emailed when your mugu starts the challenge!

Go here: =XXX to see the stats.

MrM3
---------------------

MT3N S3C3RE wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MT3N number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MT3N. For security purposes, if the MT3N has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://MT3N.S3C3RE.la

Enter the following code to access your MT3N: XXX

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth

Sir Mark

My Dear Sir Mark

What a wonderful thing you have done for me.

I am so looking forward to coming to Nigeria where I can be safe.

It is so exciting to hear that you are falling in love with me. You are obviously a wonderful man. It so nice to know that I don't need that goat Mr. G0m3r any more.

However, At the moment I have a problem.

Mr. G0m3r is coming on Friday. I know he wil demand that I have sex with him. I cannot do it any more. So I have to pretend to be sick and to be off work.

Actually I will go to my Sister's in Phoenix, Arizona. I will go tomorrrow.

I have been to the Western Union office today.

Unfortunately things are becoming very difficult in US now so the government is involved in everything and I am nervous about Mr. G0m3r. If he can closed bank accounts, what else does he know.??

I have therefore paid a little extra for the Western Union MT3N S3C3RE

The transfer slip is attached.

Your id is number is,,,,,,

Your Darling D3sir33

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sirprickwureceiptzs0.jpg

DULY FORWARDED TO THE LAD AND THEN I JUMPED ON A PLANE TO THE CANARIES AND THEN WHILE I AM ON HOLIDAY HE DID NOTHING ELSE BUT WHINGE.

ONE GREAT BIG MEGA WHINGE COMING UP

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Dear,
I receive the western union informations you sent to me,so i forwrded it to the witch doctor,but she just wrote me now that she followed as the site instruct her to do but she couldn't finish to get the MT3N,i also try to help her but the procedures is too hard to follow,so she told me to inform you that you have to follow the link you sent and get the MT3N number yourself and send it to me,.so she want you to use the western union infor you sent to me to get her the MT3N,..and you have to be very fast since it will expire in 48hrs time,..so try and get the MT3N for her ok,..so that she can pick the money tomorrow,..hope to hear from you soonest.

---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Darlin,

I want you to contact western union where you sent the money tell them the receiver is having problems to see the MT3N number,i tryed several times to get the MT3N but i couldn't it took me half a day and still i couldn't get the MT3N,...so dear i want you to contact western union and tell them to send you the full informations for the reciever to pick the money including the MT3N number,tell them the receiver has tryed to follow the link they sent but he couldn't get the MT3N and let them know that i am a very busy man,i will not have time to follow the link again,...tell them you want the MT3N number to be directly,which mean you have to mark yes,...time is not on our side darlin do that today and make sure you get the MT3N and send it to me,please dont send me any link to get the MT3N again,it's so difficult and i dont have time to follow the link,imagine i spent half of my day yesterday trying to get the MT3N from the link yet i couldn't get it,..i am so disappointed.so make me happy today by getting the MT3N from western union,tell them you dont need that link all you want is the MT3N number so that the reciever can pick the money today,..i love you so much darlin,and i will do anything to protect you,Mr Gomez is in big trouble this time,...the witch doctor told me yesterday that she can see you in her magical mirror and she knows all what you re thinking right now,that i should let you know that you shouldn't worry everything wil be fine.i love you and i hope to hear from you very soon with the MT3N number.bye and have a nice day.
---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hi Darlin,Please listen to me,go to the western union office again,tell them you dont want the MT3N number to be S3C3REd again,that you want it to be available on the reciept ok?..so that it will be easy for the receiver to pick the money instead of going to that link,i have tryed the link again and again but it's so difficult for me to get the MT3N number there, because it looks like a puzzle game and i hate puzzle game so much,...the transaction will expire April 1st,..if possible resend the money again,this time tell them to make the MT3N number available in the receipt that they will give to you,you can now attach the reciept and send it to me with the MT3N number on the reciept,this time dont let them S3C3RE the MT3N number,tell them you dont need any link for the receiver to get the MT3N,that you want the MT3N number to appear in the receipt they will give to you,....i visited the witch doctor today and i explained to her that i couldnt get the MT3N number from the link because it looks like a puzzle game to me and that you will go to the western union office today to tell them that you dont want the MT3N to be S3C3REd again that they should make it available on the receipt,so she understood and hope you will resolve that very quickly with western union,......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR,AND PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF,I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hi Darlin,Have you visited the western union office?did you tell them to make the MT3N number available in the receipt?let them know the receiver has tryed the link several times to get the MT3N number but he couldn't because it's so difficult.it looks like a puzzle game.

---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Sweetheart,

I didn't hear from you again,what happened?hope you are fine?please write me so that i will know you are fine,i am really thinking about you,and wonder what you are up to now?how many week or days is remaining for the Auditor to come and do the Auditing?tell western union to cancel the transaction of the 1,500usd,and resend the money again,this time dont make mistake tell the western union agent that you want the MT3N number to be available directly,by choosing yes in your western union form they will give you to fill,....the witch doctor asked after you,i told her i haven't heard from you that i am worried!get back to me immediately you see this message,..i love and care for you so much.
----------------------------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
What has happened darlin?are you ok,please i am scared about your present situation,i want to know if you are ok,please write me back.
---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
To: MT3N S3C3RE
Subject:
Body:
To who this mail may concern,..i was sent money by D3sir33.Macbeth,so a link was given to her for me to get the MT3N number there,but i am sorry i haved tryed several times to follow the procedures but still i can't get the MT3N,it's so difficult to play,when i make any mistake it will start from the begining,so i want you to send me the MT3N number via email.

Thanks.Sir M4rk

---------------------

TIME FOR A MILD SLAP FROM THE SUPPORT TEAM

Quote:
MT3N S3C3RE wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark,

We regret that you have been unable to extract your MT3N S3C3RE number from
our site.

We at MT3N S3C3RE have done our best to make sure that even those members of
the community who are very young or mentally challenged can easily extract
the MT3N number from the MT3N S3C3RE online matrix.

We carefully formulated the method of MT3N S3C3RE extraction by 10 years of
working with 8-12 year olds. We made up problems, puzzles and games which
they enjoyed and could complete successfully.

At the end of our trials the average time for a ten year old male child to
complete and extract the MT3N was eight minutes and thirty three seconds.

We have tried to make the extraction of the MT3N easy, graphical, and fun.

We are very sorry that your intelligence was not quite up the job.

However, we would ask you to make one last try to acquire the MT3N from the
site.

Our IT department have set up a key logger program to try to track your
progress.

Please also send us your country and city of operation. (Where is the
computer that you are using to extract the MT3N).

Please also send us a mobile number that we can reach you on.

Kind Regards

MT3N S3C3RE SUPPORT TEAM.

WITH THAT I INVALIDATED THE ID WITH THE MESSAGE "FUNDS TRANSFER CANCELLED BY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. SENDER PLEASE VISIT WU OFFICE"

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Sir Mark,

I am so sorry that you have not heard from me for one week.

You see my love, the reason is as I told you in my email of the 28th, I went to Phoenix Arizona to see my Sister.

My Sister Belongs to a religion which does not allow cars, contraceptives, TV, Radio or the Internet.

Actually that was very good for me because I had plenty of peace and quiet and good time to think. Now I am back at work in the bank in New York and I am formulating a plan.

It is a very good plan for my escape to Nigeria, and when I have worked out all the details correct I will tell you.

I have about two weeks to get out of here. I missed Mr. G0m3r's last visit which is good because I did not have to give him sex.

Did you get the money for the witchdoctor??

Yours forever Darling
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Darlin,
I miss you so much darlin,welcome back from Arizona,how's your sister?i feel glad to hear from you now,darlin i have not collect the money from western union because the link were they want me to collect the MT3N number is suck,it looks like a puzzle game,i tryed to play it and get the MT3N but i could,t it's so difficult,how can you pay western union money,and they will give the receiver a game to play efore he gets the MT3N number,it suck darlin,see darlin,listen to me now,go to the western union office where you sent the money tell them to cancel the transaction and resend the money again,if posible go to another western union office and send the money,this time dont make a mistake tell them you want the MT3N number to be avalibale directly by choosing yes on the western union form you will fill,dont allow them give you a link for the receiver to get the MT3N number,do that so i can pick the money at once here,time is not on your side any more,do it very fast,...dont write me without you doing what i said ok?
---------------------

D3SIR33 IS MOST UPSET… SHE SLAPS HIM AROUND THE ROOM

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:

What kind of a fool are you???

You stupid little girl.

I cannot understand this at all.....

If you cannot do this small small thing you cannot do anything. You certainly cannot protect me from Mr. G0m3r. But you say that you can.

Yes it is like a puzzle.........

A CHILD'S puzzle..............STUPID..................

I have some news for you...........

3 times every year I send my 12 year old niece money by Western Union. On her birthday, at thanksgiving and for Christmas...........

I have been doing it for 4 years..........Since she was an eight year old little girl......

We use MT3N S3C3RE because it is very very easy and it is safe and S3C3RE...........She makes a little game of finding the MT3N then she gets on her bicycle and goes to Western Union office to get the money that I send her.

AND YOU CANNOT DO THIS????????

You are saying that you can protect me and take care of me in Nigeria. Let us take look at your track record now. It is not very good.

1. You pretend to be someone else and you get found out. You pretend to be Mr. G0m3r but you give yourself away in a stupid email

2. You cannot upgrade your operating system to Vista, so you cannot download Vista attachments.

3. You say the FBI is monitoring me. My cousin is a Special Agent in the FBI. Her name is Special Agent Clarice Starling. And she has said no-one is following me.........YOU STUPID HOMOSEXUAL.......YOU CANNOT EVEN LIE PROPERLY........Don't lie to me about the Federal Agencies in America........It is MY country.

4. You pretend to receive the money to get Mr. G0m3r's confidential information and you get found out.

5. Mr. G0m3r chops your dollar.

6. Mr. G0m3r closes your bank account.
7. Despite the fact I have written it many times you cannot even spell G0m3r..........It is G0m3r not Gomez ...........OK.......Get that into your stupid girlie head.

8. You think I am so stupid to believe that you have visited a witch doctor in a cave in England when you are a Nigerian and there are plenty of witch doctors in your own country. How many caves with Witch Doctors are there in ENGLAND?????

9. You cannot solve a simple puzzle that an EIGHT YEAR OLD GIRL CAN DO..............

So what are you telling me now????

That when finish work tonight I have to walk alone in the cold and the Winter rain and the dark to Western Union office again?? And you insult me by saying that you don't want to hear from me until this is done??

I am not your slave Sir Mark......You said you were going to love me and cherish me.

I am a single mother with a child. I have to get home at night when my daughter comes home from school. I have to cook her food and give her a bath.

I do not have time to do this just because you are too lazy or stupid or you are having sex with your boyfriend.

Please........Go back to the website and try one more time...............If you love me.............You will do it.........

D3sir33
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Darlin,

I quite understand how you feel now,but it's not my fault that this is happening to you,yes i pretend to be Mr G0m3r to you,i wanted to protect you not to fall into problem,if only you transfer that money into my account i would have resend it back to you,because i know that Mr G0m3r want to put you in problem,for your point of correction i am in the UK now,i dont have time to spend playing a puzzle game to get the MT3N,i hate puzzle game so much,sorry for the stress it will cause you to resend that money,but you have to do as i say,i am promissing you that i can protect and love you more than you can think,you 12 yrs old child have time to play puzzle but we the older once dont have that time,i have never play such game in my life,infact i hate to try it,that was why i told you to resend the money with the MT3N number available directly,the windows in my computer is windows xp,i dont have a window vista ok,i only contacted the FBI that someone is about to be scam,and they told me they will monitor you,that's all,i can't deceive you with a witch doctor,truely i visited one and she promise to help you,Darlin i know how you feel now,just relax and everything will be fine,dont put your anger on me ok??i really want to help you,if i dont want to help you why would i still contact you???you can never be my slave,i wpromise to love and cherish you,Darlin you just have to try again to make such that you save this issue by going to the western union to resend that money again,and tell them to make the MT3N number availible on the receipt ok,i know you can do it,dont mind of the weather or the stress you will go through i believe you can do it,i will pay you back with love and care i promise you,for your point of correction i dont have a girlfriend,i divorced my wife 4yrs ago,presently i live alone,and i will like us to come together as man and wife,the witch doctor told me that she say you in big problem that you have to commit suicide because the NYPD where looking for you,and your name and picture was in the news and daliy,darlin i dont want allt his to happen to you,that's why i want to help you,so please try and go back to the western union again,and resend the money tell them to make the MT3N number available directly on the reciept,..i am sorry for what it will cost you and the stress you have to go through,but you just have to do so because it's the only way forward,if i could play that puzzle game to get the MT3N i would have play it over and over again but i tryed and i couldn't please try and understand me,..i love you so much,bye from now.
---------------------

WELL THOUGHT HE TOOK THAT QUITE WELL. THE PATHETIC WIMP. BUT JUST LIKE A LAD HE HAD TO PUSH IS LUCK DIDN'T HE

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Darlin,
Could you please do me this favour,here is the id and the link,help me get the MT3N number from the link,i am too busy now,..i love and care for you,and please dont be offended,"Two heads are better than one"

Your id is number is

xxx

You should go to

http://MT3N.S3C3RE.lx

WELL THAT DOES IT. D3SIR33 IS INCENSED. SHE TURNS INTO A SNARLING HARRIDAN. SHE SLAPS HIM OUT THE DOOR, ACROSS THE STREET AND INTO THE PARK

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:

YOU ARE TOO BUSY????

NO.................

YOU ARE TOO STUPID AND YOU ARE TOO LAZY AND YOU ARE TOO BUSY FUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU STUPID LAZY HOMOSEXUAL.

YOU NEVER EVEN ASK ABOUT MY PLAN TO COME TO NIGERIA.

YOU NEVER EVEN ASKED ME...........

YOU DON'T CARE.........YOU JUST WANT YOUR $1500 AND THEN RUN AWAY.

I CANNOT STOP CRYING NOW...........

I AM SO SAD AND UPSET...........##

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO..........

GO AWAY AND DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU GREEDY LAZY SELFISH STUPID HOMOSEXUAL.

BUT THEN SHE IS CONTRITE. SHE NEEDS SIR MARK AFTER ALL

[quote]

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Sir Mark,

I am so sorry I was so angry with you.

It's just that I am so scared and I am so desperate and you do not seem to want to know my plans.

I am sure that someone in the bank is reporting to Mr. G0m3r about me. I need to be so careful now.

Darling I have been to the website and there is a problem.

Are you in any kind of trouble with United States Immigration Darling??? Did you come here before and get into trouble??

Try to get the MT3N number and you will see the message I am talking about.

That is maybe why you could not get the MT3N.

Go ahead and try it.

Don't you want to know my plan to come to Nigeria to be with you?? You do not seem to be very interested.........

Yours Darling forever

--------------------

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by pi_eyed on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:00 am; edited 4 times in total
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Darlin,i understand how you feel about all this issues athand now,you just have to control your self and keep our conversation confidential,how did Mr G0m3r knows that you want to come to Nigeria??i have plans for you darlin,but the way you re sounding now it scared me if you will obey me when you come to nigeria,i dont want you to put me into trouble.
Presently i have a business deal i am working on now,a community in west africa wants me to help them contact buyer who will buy there Gold,they need to sell the Gold to enble them repair there mechinaries so that they can continuing mining,that's the reason i told you i was too busy to get the MT3N number from the link western union sent,it's a big deal darlin,both of us will benefit from it,i am right now in east london trying to get buyers for the community,darlin i have plans for you,you have become part of my life i swear,i am deeply in love with you,but this few days now you scared my with different mails by insulting me calling me all sort of names,i am so hurt and heartbroken i must tell you,...i am planing to visit Nigeria ending of November,that was why i want the witch doctor to work for you so that you can still remain in New york till end of november and also i dont want you to have any bad record with the security before you leave states because it's going to affect your personality,that was the reason i wanted you to send that 1,500usd so that i can add 1000usd to it and give to the witch doctor for her to work for you because she's so powerful darlin that people from far away Australia and Asian find help to her includind Americans but up till now we are still battling with how to get the MT3N number,i am not happy about that,though it's not your fault,i have never visited the United States Of American before neither do i have any problem with the immigration,i just visit the western union link now and this is what i am seeing,"That ID has been blocked for the following reason: TRANSACTION CANCELLED BY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.SENDER PLEASE VISIT WU OFFICE",....i just called western union office now and they told me it means that the transaction id and the transaction cancelled,that i should tell the sender to go to the western union office and tell them to refund the money to you and that you can still resend the money with the same western union office or you go to another western union office,so what you have to do now is to go to there office and tell them you want your money back since the receiver could not pick the money,they will comfirm it and return your money back to you darlin,or tell them you want to resend it,but this time you want the MT3N number to be available directly on the reciept.
About the witch doctor she told me she's having bad feeling about you that if you dont act fast something bad will happen to you,and someone in your office is working against you,i am so scared darlin i dont want anything to happen to you.visit the western union after work and tell them you want the money back or they should allow you resend it again,i am sorry for the inconvineces this will cause you,i really care about you and have plans for you ok???
---------------------

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Sir Mark,

I happy I am to learn that you really do want to marry me. I certainly do need a big strong guy just like yourself to love me an protect me.

But of course like all girls I am eager to know your true mind.

So please please Darling write me a proper letter of Love and Sincerity.

Write it with your own big strong hands. Do not type an email. Please give me at least 200 of your words of love and I am yours and so is everything that I own and my fit body also.

Please write the letter with a Parker Pen in nice writing and scan the letter and then send to me. At least 200 words of your very own writing. I will love you forever if you do that. All these emails. No-one ever writes anymore, but my Darling Husband to be, Sir Mark. He writes real love letters to me.

Now you ask about my plan.

Yes I have some savings. Not much. But don't forget, I am still the Funds Transfer Supervisor of D30cons Bank.

Here is My Plan.

I look after more thatn 8,000 accounts of high net value individuals. Most of them from Saudi Arabia. These people have SO MUCH MONEY Darling. You should see their bank accounts.. The bottom line looks like an International telelphone number Ha Ha.

But of course I am not going to steal money from their accounts directly. I would not even make it to the airport.

No..........What I can do is this.

D30cons Merchant Bank issues an Elite Account Credit card. You can take out $2000 from at ATM at one time. If you have more than $200,000 in the account. These guys have MILLIONS.

Can you see where I am going with this??? Of course you can because you are so clever my Darling.

My plan is to work 18 hours per day for the next two weeks, before the auditors come and issue 5,000 of these accounts with D30cons Bank Elite Account Visa Credit Cards. I can get all these in a large size suitcase for travel. Each credit card will have the same PIN which I will issue.

If each will yield $2,000 before the card starts to show problems then that is OK. We destroy the card and try another one. That is a potential 1 million dollars for our old age Darling.

But we will need to be quick. The cards will issue their first bill in one month after issue. After that, one of the Saudi bank customer guys may see the $2,000 gone and he will suspect something. Then they will notice I am gone and cancel all the credit cards that I have issued.

So we must do one of two things.

Either we get 10 guys that we can trust in Nigeria. Maybe give them 100 cards each and tell them to go to ATMs for us. Give them 5% maybe.

Or Darling you could find a buyer in UK or Nigeria for all the cards. We tell them that these ATM cards will yield 1 million dollars and we sell for $750,000. Then the ATMs are somebody else's problem.

What do you think Darling? Do you think I will make a good sexy Mafia Woman.

This idea could reallly work if we plan together.

I could come to UK first maybe and we go on to Nigeria together. That may be possible of course.

I will leave my daughter with my Mother in New Jersey until we are settled in Nigeria My Darling. I can't wait to meet your family of course.

So what do you think??

Can we do it??
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Darlin,i am so happy to receive this message,it really gives me joy to know that you and i are coming together to become husband and wife,i will do just as you say to write you a letter asking you to marry me,that would be very interesting for me to do,i am really sincere in getting married to you darlin because you need a man to love and protect you forever.at this point darlin i will like to know your plans in details your coming to nigeria,and how much you are bringing in,because it seems to me like you are bringing all your savings to nigeria,laughter..........................it will be nice if you bring enough money so that you can invest the money and become a successful business woman in nigeria.......i will inform my family in nigeria that i will be coming this november ending with my new wife,that sound so exciting to me darlin,if only you will know how happy i am right now.i know it's weekend and the western union office will not open,but i believe hopefully by monday you will sort things out with them and get back to me.i will settle down when i am really free to compose a very interesting and sweet love letter to you asking your hand for married.i love and care for you darlin.....please take good care of yourself and dont allow Mr G0m3r to see or touch you,because if he do i will kill him with the witch doctor i swear...........

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Mark.

I am sitting in my apartment in New York right now just thinking about
the wonderful new life that is ahead of us in Nigeria and how Mr G0m3r
could cause us problems.

I was just reading your email below again.

I have seen no evidence that Mr G0m3r knows that I plan to go to
Nigeria. I would be REALLY REALLY scared if I thought he did. But I
don't think he knows that.

Something that we must think about carefully my Darling is how did he
know your email address??

You are a Nigerian national and you spend a lot of time in London.

So is he Nigerian so does he spend much time in London.

As far as I can see from the messages that you have sent me he knows
nothing else. Yes he warned you to stay away from me, but I don't
think he knows about our wonderful plans.

He found out I was desperate because he came into the bank and found
out the auditors were coming from the new owners. No clever stuff
there. Easy to find out. He knows that the auditors will find my
previous business dealings with Mr G0m3r.

I have been thinking that maybe someone in the bank told him your
email address, but now I am starting to look in another direction. I
am not so sure.

Both you and Mr. G0m3r are Nigerians, living in Lagos and you spend a
lot of time in London.
I wonder Mark if someone YOU know and trust has given away your email
address to him. Also your bank a/c details and that you had some
business with me before we fell in love.

Take another look at your friends and business associates Darling.
Look at them closely. They might not all be trustworthy. If any of
them, or Mr G0m3r finds out that there is $1million worth of credit
cards coming to Nigeria, we will both have big big trouble.

But be sure, My Darling I do not want to get you into any kind of
trouble. Mr G0m3r is a powerful, vicous and dangerous criminal. He
has his G0m3rs Boyz in New York, London and Lagos and they are with
him always.

You do not want him to find out where you live or any of our plans.
You can be sure of that.

Now that I have found you my Darling I really do not want to lose you
to a horrible death.

Well OK, I will go now and head off to Western Union tomorrow and find
out why the Department of Homeland Security blocked our WU transfer

Yours

Your Darling D3sir33.
---------------------

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Darlin,
i saw your mails,thanks for the great plan you have in mind,but you have to do it in a way that we will not get into trouble ok??i am still wondering how mr G0m3r got my email address,i dont have any business associate who will disclose my email address to anybody,i dont even know who Mr G0m3r his, i dont know,darlin the witch doctor told me someone in your office is monitoring your messages and also monitoring your plans,that's why you have to be very careful darlin,when we leave london to nigeria we will not stay in lagos,we wil buy a house in another city that i will not disclose to you now because i dont want Mr G0m3r to know where we will stay.darlin we really need the services of that witch doctor so that she can help us fight Mr G0m3r spiritually and conquer all his strong power because i dont think that guy is using ordinary powers,you said Mr G0m3r live in lagos and he also visit london often are you sure you know Mr G0m3r personally?i have to rewrite that letter again,because you want me to write it with pankal p
---------------------

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Darlin,i think you have a great plan,i surpport you,you have to tell me the truth about Mr G0m3r.
i wrote you a letter but it wasn't with a parker pen,when i get home today i will use a parker pan to rewrite the letter and send to you ok,i love and care for you so much,you have to be careful,tell me when you will leave the states??

---------------------

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Sir Mark,

I am so excited...............Am I really coming to London to see you??? Then we go to Lagos together??? To London?? WOW!!!!!

That is so amazing...................WOW!!!!

Calm down D3sir33 Ha Ha .........Stay calm..........I am going to meet my new husband in London...........Oh How Romantic!!!

I cannot believe this..................

OK............ I must be sensible and calm down......

I went to see the computer IT man, Sammy at the bank yesterday. He said that only he can monitor emails. And I know and I trust Sammy. I do not believe that he would even read my emails let alone give them away...... But he has advised me to change my log-in.

So I have done that.

You ask me if I know Mr G0m3r. Sure I do. I have known him for many years.

I have done many deals with him. Not always legal deals and I have had sex with him many times.

At first I liked it because he is so rich and powerful. But he became a cruel beast and took his pleasure from my humiliation. Now I hate him.

You say you do not know Mr G0m3r???

Well he says that he know YOU. I am sure it is someone you know that is reporting to him. Not someone from the bank. But anyway I have taken precautions.

Stay safe My Darling

Your lovingly
---------------------

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir Mark

So what do you think of my plan???

I think we can do it.

I can make one credit card every 12 minutes. I have been working 18 hours every day since Monday. I will try to get 5000 finished by the end of this month. But I will have to work very hard.

I think that we can start taking cash from ATM's in London. Maybe do 1000 cards each there, and then go to another UK town perhaps. Do some more.

Then take maybe $250,000 to Lagos and continue working the ATMs in Nigeria.

What do you think of that??

Yours

Your Darling D3sir33
---------------------

D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Sir Mark,

I am afraid that we have more problems with Western Union.

I went to the Western Union Office on Monday. (I am sorry I have not had time to tell you this before.)

I asked them why the money transfer had been blocked.

The Western Union man asked me what the message was on the site. So I told him that the MT3N S3C3RE ID had been blocked by the Department of Homeland Security.

His eyebrows went up and then he phoned the New York office of the Department of Homeland Security.

He handed the phone to me. The agent of the Department of Homeland Security spoke to me and he said that if the transfer is blocked then ALL Western Union transfers to that receiver must now be cleared.

The only way to do that is to fill in a form.

The Western Union man gave me a copy of the form on CD.

So I am sending it to you Darling.

Please fill in the form. Scan it and send it back to me.

I am sorry about this Darling. But as soon as this is done I will be able to send the money to you.

Please don't delay. The quicker that you fill in the form, the quicker the Witch Doctor will get the money and can do the magic.

I am working very hard here for our future.

Believe me. When I get all these ATM cards finished we will be very rich and happy together.

Yours Lovingly
---------------------

Quote:

G0m3r wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Well My Friend. i do not know what you think you are doing but i hear you have been very busy with Mrs Macbet.My friend you are digging a hole for yourself. I do not know what is going on and what you tow are up to but I will find out. I will find out.D3sir33 Macbeth is MY MAGA and she is MY PUSSY. So you need to back off now........And i mean RIGHT NOW.
Always look behind yourself in the street my friend. Because when my soldiers find you they will bring me your little cock on a stick like a kebab.

Quote:

Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
DARLIN I AM SO SCARED NOW,THIS IS THE MESSAGE MR G0M3R SENT TO ME TODAY,HE'S PLAYING VERY FAST GAME ON US DARLIN,THE FORM YOU SENT FOR ME TO FILL MR G0M3R KNOWNS ABOUT IT,HE'S THE ONE WHO TOLD WESTERN UNION AND HOMELAND SECURITY TO GIVE YOU THAT FORM,IF I FIL IT AND SEND TO YOU,YOU WILL FORWARD IT TO THE SECURITY AND THE SECURITY WILL SEND IT TO MR G0M3R SO THAT HE CAN TRAP ME VERY EASY,DARLIN I MUST TELL YOU THIS YOU ARE NOT MAKING THINGS EASY FOR ME YOU WANT TO PUT ME INTO MORE PROBLEM WITH THIS,WHY MUST YOU COLLECT THE FORM FROM THE SECURITY?????IT'S NOT A MUST THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION,LOOK FOR A MONEYGRAM AGENT CLOSER TO YOU GO THERE AND SEND THE MONEY OK????IF I FILL THAT FORM DARLIN I HAVE DISCLOSE ALL MY INFORMATIONS TO MR G0M3R,..LISTEN YOU HAVE TO BE VERY WISE DARLIN,TELL WESTERN UNION YOU DONT WANT TO SEND THE MONEY AGAIN,GO TO MONEYGRAM AND SEND THE MONEY,......THIS TIME USE THIS
INFORMATION,...............................

RECEIVERS NAME :AD4MS SP4NC3R.

DARLIN REMEBER YOU HAVE TO BE VERY WISE,MR G0M3R IS BECOMING VERY DANGEROUS=
AND ANGRY THAT I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT ALSO I WANT YOU TO WRITE ME THROUGH =
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (AVAILABLE FROM ME BY PM)...........
G0M3R HAS HACK MY EMAIL PASSWORD AND HE IS MONITORING ALL THE MAIL YOU ARE WRITING TO ME.

AND THIS IS THE PART THAT HAS GOT TO BE A FIRST IN EATER HISTORY. THE LAD ACTUALLY FORWARDS AN EMAIL TO HIS BRIDE TO BE.....AND THE EMAIL SAYS HE HAS A SMALL COCK......GO FIGURE!!!! BUT WHAT A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR THE LAZY TWAT NOT TO FILL IN MY DHS FORM

Quote:
Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Write me a mail now darlin.i am so scared to fill that form you sent.

SCARY THINGS FORMS. YOU SHOULD TRY AN ANNUAL TAX RETURN SIR PRICK

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
OK if my big strong man is too scared like a little boy to fill the form in I have to do something else

But sometimes I wonder if you read my emails.

* I have told you I have a child who needs looking after
* I have told you that I have to work 18 hours to make 5000 ATM cards by the end of this month
* I have told you that I already send $1500. You could not get it because you were not able to get the MT3N.

How do I get my money back now from Western Union??? I have nothing to send you until I get this money back.

The only way I can get it back is for you to fill the form in as the beneificiary.

I am not a rich woman. I am a single parent. My useless husband left me.

You are just as useless I think.

I am in big trouble and all you can do is cry like a little girl about money.

Show you are a man and fill the form in.

Then I can get my money back and send it through Money Gram.

At the moment the Department of Homeland Security are blocking all activities on the transaction.

You are always asking ME to do things...............But it is time you showed what you can do...

---------------------

Quote:
Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
I am sorry darlin,it's not possible for me to fill that form,i am protecting myself not to get into trouble,i think you want to put me into big trouble,i told you Mr G0m3r is working with the security to get my identity and all you could tell me is that i am scared like a bady,sometimes i wonder if you know what you are doing.....i just told you that Mr G0m3r is working with the security to know all my informations and you still want me to fill that form????darlin i think you are out of your mind if really you want me to fill that form.

tell westrn union that you just realise that the person you want to send that money to is a scammer,and you want your money back,if really you send the money they will return your money back to you,and you will send it via a moneygram agent,i am just giving you an ideal to use ok????i know you can make it darlin,just try.Mr G0m3r is a very intelligent man and he also use voodoo.

VOODOO...............OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH !!!!!!
THE BACK OF MY HAND IS RED RAW BUT HE WE GO AGAIN.

Quote:
D3sir33 Macbeth wrote:
Subject:
Body:
OK THEN MY LITTLE FRIGHTENED BABY....

I PROMISE I WON'T LET THE BIG BAD MISTER G0M3R GET YOU. I CAN SEE THAT YOU NEED A STRONG WOMAN TO PROTECT YOU WITH YOUR SMALL BRAIN AND YOUR SMALL DICK .

SO IN THE MIDDLE OF WORKING 18 HOURS PER DAY AND CARING FOR MY DAUGHTER..........................................................

YES ALTHOUGH I AM VERY VERY TIRED.

I WILL GO TO WESTERN UNION TOMORROW.

I WILL DECLARE MISTER RICHARD SMITH A SCAMMER AND WILL TRY TO RECOVER THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION

THEN I WILL GO RIGHT ACROSS TOWN TO THE MONEYGRAM OFFICE AND TRY TO SEND IT FROM THERE. IT SOUNDS LIKE A STUPID IDEA TO ME BUT I WILL DO IT.

Now..........much more important.

I have made 554 ATM cards. All of them with valid PIN and good to go.

I have found that I can make now about 350 ATM cards every day. PROVIDED I AM NOT DISTURBED BY LITTLE BOYS CRYING ABOUT WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM.

Have you been able to find a buyer for the cards. Or alternatively do you have some guys that we can trust to use the ATM cards for us.

Yours

Very Tired

But still in Love with You.

D3sir33.
---------------------

Quote:
Sir Prick wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Hello Darlin,
You have to understand that i am not scared for anything,what i want to protect is my personality and i dont want my informations to get to Mr G0m3r,because i want your life to be safe when we are in Nigeria.

About the ATM card,i dont think we need to sell them to anyone,we have to get some guys who will cash the 2000usd from the card,i will make arrangement for the guy immediately,darlin i know you have been working very hard this period,i really apprecaite that from you,i am not disturbing you in any way by making you go to western union and moneygram,it's for your safety down here in Nigeria.i really want to love you,care for you and protect you just as i have promised,you make me to go crazy yesterday when i receive your message,so i was angry with you and didnt write you that letter,but now i have read your last message i feel you quite understand why i dont want to fill that form.................i love you darlin,please get that money from western union and go straight away to moneygram and send it ok????Mr G0m3r will be in soup after the witch doctor finish working for us,because she's the only one who can visit Mr G0m3r in his dream and kick his Black Ass.laughter.

I hope to hear from you very soon darlin,i have found a buyer who's interested to buy the community Gold,isn't that a good news darlin???i will keep you updated about it ok???i love you take care of yourself.

JESUS..THIS LAD HAS A HIDE LIKE A RHINO.... HE JUST LOVES ALL THAT SLAPPING. OK TIME TO BREAK OFF THE TALE FOR NOW. HIS OFFER OF MARRIAGE LETTER. 200 WORDS WRITTEN WITH A PARKER PEN JUST POPPED INTO MY INBOX. I'LL POST IT UP TOMORROW

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work!

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am putting together the pros and cons of how likely my lad is to Safari.

I would appreciate very much the views of you travel agents out there.

For me I see it this way.

Pros

He's still hooked

He seems to completely believe the existence of Mr G0m3r.

I am sure he believes the ATM scam.

I think he is toying with the plan of meeting d3sir33 with the booty in Lagos and laying her gently to rest in a number of shallow graves.

Cons

He is congenitally lazy

He is a wimp

His ip address has not changed since the bait began despite his tales of globe trotting. It is 'Gilat' Satellite provider. Do they do any services in UK?? I don't think so. I think he has not moved from an internet Cafe in Lagos for the whole bait.

He claims to be in East London which he claims to be in UK. (I thought it was in South Africa}

His phone number is not Nigerian. It is +44 70 xxxxx . (Available from me by PM). This is a UK based virtual PABX number for forwarding to foreign countries.

I will give this number just a couple of rings and if I get the long ring then he is not in UK where he claims to be.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Ta

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D3sir33 M4cb3th wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I am so sorry that I was angry with you before. Please
forgive me but I am
under so much stress at the moment.

I work 12 hours in this damned bank. And then another 6
hours at home at
night.

I go home where my daughter is back from school and she is
hungry and needs
a bath and be put to bed.

She asks all the time why things are changing. I cannot
tell her yet what is
going on. I just stop and just cry sometimes. Then I think
of how our new
life together will be. And then I feel better.

But I must stay focused. I must stay with business only.

OK I have been to Western Union Central Office and declared
that Mr Richard
Smith is a scammer and I want the $1500 back.

So they have given me a big form to fill in. I have to do
it because now
there will be a police investigation into Mr Richard Smith.
Whoever he is.

Then tomorrow, when the form is filled in I will go back to> Western Union and apply for my money back.

I don't know when I can get it, but I am afraid that the witch doctor will
see nothing until I do. It was all the money I had.

I sure hope she is worth all this trouble Darling because
every minute I
spend away from work is a minute where I am not making ATM
cards.

And these are our future you see.

So please tell me Darling.

In which country will I first meet you ???

I am so happy to hear that your gold deal is going through.
Well done
Darling

Your Loving Desiree
(So tired)

---------------------

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To: Desiree

Darlin i really apprecaite your effort in doing all this,i will alway love you forever,just make sure you sort things out with western union and get your money back,i wish i have enough money with me here i would have help you pay the witch doctor but now i have spent so much that i have to borrow money for my trip to east london.....i know you work so hard darlin,still find sometime to rest ok???alway have it in mind that i love and care for you so much,you are alway on my heart.every minute that passby i alway thing of you and wonder how you are doing,i love you so much darlin and please take good care of yourself,i think it will be better if we meet in london before we go to nigeria.

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

Last edited by pi_eyed on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I got myself mixed up here.

His declared itinerary is London, East London, London, meet me, Nigeria

OK. I need to find out where he actually IS in order to figure out where to Safari him TO.

Any help with that guys?? If he will not tell the truth about where he is, what do I do?

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he wants to see Desiree on a web cam... or am I crediting him with too much cunning?

Another possibility is that he's got a contact in London and he's after the ATM cards.

Oh to be able to look over his shoulder as he types...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From Sir Prick
To: D

How are you doing today darlin??i attach a letter for you go through it,i love you so much.
darlin are you sure that we can use the ATM credit card in UK??do you think the an America ATM card can be used in the UK??please comfirm online and get back to me.

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=offerofmarriageletterzb8.jpg

YOU ARE KIDDING ME??? THIS IS HIS OFFER OF MARRIAGE??? AND I AM COMING ACROSS WITH $1M WORTH OF DODGY ATM CARDS?? JESUS CHRIST. IT LOOKS LIKE A DRUNKEN SPIDER STAGGERED OUT OF THE INKWELL AROUND THE TOP OF THIS RAG TO FINALLY DIE SOMEWHERE MID TOP OF THE LETTER.
WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YUKKY LOOKING SPOT IS NEAR THE TOP?? HIS LUNCH?? SOMETHING THAT CAME OUT OF HIS NOSE??? OH HOW GROSS....OH DEAR S1R M4RK I CAN SEE YET ANOTHER SLAP COMING YOUR WAY.

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MISTER GOMER MAKES AN APOLOGY ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING FROM HIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS (THANKS W1NDYP0PS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT F4NM4IL FREE PERSONAL EMAIL DOMAINS AND FORWARDING)

Quote:

My Dear Friend

It seems that I owe you an apology. You have in fact been replying positively to my emails. Now I know that you are a sensible man and you want to deal.What has happened is that those useless idiots at Yahoo did not forward my emails to my desk.OK My friend let us use this email now.

Now justen listen to me because this is important.My friend at D3acons bank has told me that two things must happen soon. The first is that D3acons (by USA Federal Banking Law) must make a big audit on the bank soon. Certainly before Christmas. The second is that Mrs M4cb3th has got to disappear from the bank before the audit.Her books show many many dealings with me which are ...............shall we say................questionable.

My friend at the bank tells me that she is very busy.That she locks herself up in her office for 18 hours a day.I don't know what she is doing but if she has a friendship with you then I need you to find out.I need you to be my eyes and ears with Mrs. M4cb3th. If you can start an affair with her.Tell her you love her and you will both run away to UK/Spain/Australia/Nigeria wherever she likes.

Then I will tell you what we will do.

Your new business associate

Mr. Gomer

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS IS OUR LAD'S SHOCKING REPLY. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??? HE SENT THIS LESS THAN 1 1/2 HOURS AFTER HIS LOVE LETTER/OFFER OF MARRIAGE TO D3SIREE. WHAT A LOVE RAT. I HOPE SHE NEVER FINDS OUT. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.

Quote:

To: G0m3r

i dont have anything to do with that bitch again.

ANOTHER OWN GOAL S1R M4RK. THE EVIL MR G0M3R WILL KEEP THIS HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD WHENEVER HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

Ben
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a very good read.....congrats. by the look of things with all the slapping your hands must be very sore might I suggest a pair of sap gloves to knock him into next week!!! Twisted Evil
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Ben.

I think when D3sir33 gets her letter she's gonna go for him with a ping pong bat in each hand.

I could be wrong of course. I don't know her that well Wink

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs MACBETH GIVES HER CONSIDERED OPINION ON SIR PRICK'S OFFER OF MARRIAGE. SHE FINDS IT WANTING

Quote:
MARK.

WHAT IS THIS DIRTY RAG THAT YOU HAVE SENT ME????

THIS IS AN OFFER OF MARRIAGE??????

YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST USED A SHEET OF CLEAN PAPER!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THAT SPOT NEAR THE TOP IN THE MIDDLE???

WHAT IS THAT????

IS THAT YOUR LUNCH OR A SQUASHED MOSQUITO OR SOMETHING THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR NOSE PERHAPS??????

YOU CERTAINLY ARE A TOTALLY LAZY AND USELESS LITTLE GIRL.
I DON'T THINK YOU LOVE ME AT ALL.
I THINK YOU DON'T LOVE GIRLS. YOU ONLY LOVE BOYS
IF THIS IS THE BEST EFFORT THAT YOU CAN MAKE AS A MARRIAGE OFFER NO WONDER YOU ARE NOT MARRIED...

I HAVE SHOWN YOU SO MUCH LOVE AND TRUST AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME????

I HAVE WALKED, TIRED LIKE A DOG ACROSS TOWN IN THE RAIN AND THE COLD, TO GO TO WESTERN UNION TO GET MY LAST $1500 TO SEND TO YOU WHILE MY DAUGHTER WAITS HUNGRY FOR ME IN OUR APARTMENT??

I AM ALMOST READY TO COME TO LONDON WITH $1M WORTH OF CREDIT CARDS. And yes. They can be used anywhere in the world.

ALSO, I DOUBT VERY MUCH IF IT IS A PARKER PEN THAT YOU HAVE USED. I THINK IT IS A CHEAP ONE FROM THE DRUG STORE.

YOUR ANSWER IS MOST CERTAINLY...........NO GET LOST I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU...........IF THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO

IF YOU LOVE ME AT ALL YOU WILL GO AWAY AND DO THIS LETTER AGAIN......I DO NOT ACCEPT IT. IT IS AN INSULT TO BOTH OF US. DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO GIVE MY EVERYTHING AWAY ON THE BASIS OF THIS SOILED PIECE OF TOILET PAPER WITH SHIT ALL OVER IT?????

I WANT THIS LETTER:-

* ON A CLEAN SHEET OF PAPER. NOT ONE WITH SPOTS ON.......
* WITH A REAL PARKER PEN. IF YOU DO NOT USE ONE OF THOSE I WILL KNOW.
* YOU WILL GIVE ME AT LEAST 200 WORDS OF LOVE NOT 165 WORDS OF BULLSHIT

Come on Mark....Please. 200 words is only 20 sentences of 10 words each. Surely even you can do better than that.

GO AWAY AND DO IT AGAIN......

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To: Desir33

Thanks for the insult darlin,if not for the fact that i am deeply in love with you,i wouldn't have reply this mail,but i am deeply in love with you that's why i have to take this shit from you.

i dont think you are serious with me again,i wonder what you are thinking in your mind about me,well i want to remind you that the witch doctor is really angry with you because i consulted her for help ans she agreed to help but we couldn't pay her money for her to proceed,what a shame you have brought to me darlin....well have a nice day.

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: Desiree

Darlin you are causing more problems to yourself,i just contatced the witch doctor and she said that very soon something bad will happen to you,and i dont want anything bad to happen to you,Mr Gomer is using Voodoo powers on you

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MISTER GOM3R GIVES HIS TAKE ON THE SITUATION. HE IS CLOSING IN

Quote:
My Dear Friend.

I was sorry not to hear anymore from you. Are u OK?I hope so.
Some news that I should tell you. Our D3sir33 is talking to everyone in the Cafe below the bank about a big strong guy that she has met that is an knight. He will marry her and take her away.
My guess is that he is taking her away with a lot of the bank's money also.This is no good.She is MY maga so I canot allow it.
What do you know of this m3rk? Please tell me.
Dont try to ignore me because there are things I can do that will MAKE you take notice of me.

I expect an answer from you.

Your Boss.

Mr. Gom3r.

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

D3sir33 wrote:
To: S1r Pr1ck
Subject:
Body:
My Darling Sir M4rk.

I am calm again now. But I have to tell you I am very sad.

You promised me love
You promised me happiness
You promised me protection
You promised me security
You promised me marriage
You promised me friendship

But all you give me is a dirty rag with some writing that looks like a drunk spider has been walking around and then some promises.

Nothing else.

I have already shown my committment to our future life. I have now made 2300 ATM cards. They are each worth $2,000 for a one time withdrawal at any ATM that accepts Visa. I am working very hard here. I hope to be finished all 5000 by the end of the month.

I regret insulting you. I am sure that given the chance you can be a very sweet and loving man.

But you really insulted and upset me with that letter.

You blame me for the money not arriving??

That is wrong.

The reason you never got the money for the witch doctor is that you failed to complete the MTCN S3CUR3 procedures and you refused to fill in the security form. You made me do all the work.

Well I can tell you that a Western Union Courier came today and he gave me a check for my $1500 back again.

But I am wondering how serious you really are about us.

So I tell you what.

You do me that letter again, but properly and nicely and I will send you this money.

Until then the money stays with me. I is the last $1500 that I have.

I don't care about witch doctors and I don't care about voodoo and Mr Gom3r.

What I care about is that you made a commitment and you should now honor it.

If you really want to marry me then you will show me so.

Where are you now?

Yours

Lovingly

Your D3sir33 if you want me.
---------------------

Quote:
S1r Pr1ck wrote:
To: D3sir33
Subject:
Body:
See your sorries has changed again,you told me an auditor will come to audit the bank in 2 or 3 weeks time,now you are telling me again that you will finish the ATM card by the end of this month,the reason i visited that witch doctor was because i wanted he to help you so that you will go to jail when your bank discover that some money were missing.i dont think you are telling me any true,you are just kiddling me and i think i will wash my hands out of all this your trash talks.....please dont contact me anymore,i want to leave my life without thinking of you anymore,so byeeeeeeee

AND SO ENDS THE STORMY AFFAIR.... NAAAAAAAH.

INTERESTING THOUGH. THE IP ADDRESSES STARTED WITH GILAT, AND THEN LAGOS AND NOW UK. SOMEWHERE NEAR LEEDS. I THINK MY LAD HAS MOVED TO UK. I WISH I COULD CLAIM A HAT BUT HE DIDN'T MOVE BY MY COERCION. HE THINKS D3SIR33 IS IN THE STATES

---------------------

Quote:
D3sir33 wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Mark,

There is nothing wrong with my story. It is perfectly consistent.

Actually I don't know exactly when the audit will be but it is only 12 days to the end of the month now,

I can finish in that time and I should be out of here between 2 days and 7 days ahead of the audit.

What is your problem with my story??

It is not a story it is the truth to which you, Sir M4rk are a stranger.

You are a guyman and you will always be a guyman. All you care about is the next Western Union money transfer.

You never cared for me.

So now you are leaving me after making all these lying promises.

Well it looks like I have to go back to Mr G0m3r to try to help me.

But I hate him and he knows I hate and fear him and he likes that.

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to you also Guy man.

I hope you have a lot of fun stealing.

Desir33 M4cb3th.
---------------------

[i]MR GOM3R CHOPS THE LAST BIG DOLLAR TO ROUND OFF THE BAIT[/i]

Quote:

Gom3r wrote:
Subject:
Body:

"""i dont have anything to do with that bitch again."""

My Dear Friend.
How disappointed I was that you did not see fit to co-operate with me. You and me could have done good business together. But you turned your back on me. I offered you friendship and profit. But you were too greedy to share. Well now my friend. You have lost everything. Here's why.

Because you didn't reply to me I decided to do some research myself.
The Security man on the front door of D34c0ns B4nk takes a few dollars from me every week to keep me informed about things. He told me that my maga, Mrs Macbeth was making big noises about getting married and going to Africa.

So I decided, since you, my friend do not want to talk to me. I decided to go there last night after Mrs Macbeth had gone home.

My my............. You have been very busy both of you.

The security guard gave me the passkey to her office. I know her safe combination. She told me months ago. So I decided to take a little look inside her office.
And what do I find? I will tell you what I found My friend.

I found a Diary.
The last day of this month had an entry, "Job will be completed. I am going to UK to marry Mark". Now My friend. Isn't that interesting? I have found out who the future husband is... It is YOU, you naughty lying boy. It is YOU.

I also found catalogues of wedding dresses, wedding rings, bridesmaids attire. How very sweet. Did you help her choose the dress and the ring Mark? Was your little plan going to pay for all this and your future married bliss? Yes I think so. 1 million dollars? WOW. In fact you maybe only get $500,000 before the bank realises and cancels all the cards.

Then I opened the safe. And what do I find? Visa ATM cards. Maybe more than 2,000 of them. How very clever of both of you. I bet that was your plan wasn't it Mark. She would never think of that. She is just a dumb woman. But you can be clever. This plan is very clever. If you take a lot of money out of the bank immediately the police will very quickly catch you. But if you take ATM cards you can chop the money from an ATM piece by piece in any country you like. Neat.... Very neat....

And I tell you something else very interesting. I found a yellow post-it sticky note on the side of her PC monitor. And it said. "My D4rling M4rk's new email address. mxxxxymail.com

I take my hat off to you Mark. What a very clever plan. But I am afraid that now I know all about it.
The rest is easy. All I need to do is let her keep working. Then on maybe 25th of this month, all I need to do is forward the email that you sent me saying that you have nothing further to do with the 'Bitch'. I will forward it to the Maga and she will never want to see you again. The marriage will be off. She will have to take my deal. Ha Ha.

I have chopped your dollar one more time. My friend. Never try to interfere with one of my Maga any more......Now you can see how badly you can be stung. Stay in your own house my friend. Don't come near my house again.
I will think well of you as I spend all this money...I think maybe I will retire.
Thanks so Sir Stupid. I will enjoy it very much.

Gomer.
---------------------

Quote:
S1r Pr1ck wrote:
Subject: MISTER GOM3R SENT ME THIS EMAIL
Body:
what will you say about this????hw did he got my new email address.

---------------------

AND THEN HE FORWARDS GOM3ER'S FINAL EMAIL. BUT HE DIDN'T READ IT PROPERLY. HOWEVER, HE HAS BLOWN GOM3R'S PLAN TO INTERVENE ON THE 25TH. SO SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING TO HAVE TO HAPPEN.

SHE POINTS TO THE PART THAT HE MISSED

Quote:

D3sir33 wrote:
Subject: MISTER GOM3R SENT ME THIS EMAIL.... YES BUT YOU DIDN'T READ IT
Body:

How did G0m3r get your new email address??

He explains that. He found it on a yellow post-it note on the side of
my monitor.

It is still there. But not for long.

GOOD OL' S1R PR1CK. HE BELIEVES IN ABC...ALWAYS BE CLOSING.. BUT HE IS NOW OFFERING A DISCOUNT DEAL WITH THE WITCHDOCTOR TO SAVE THE SITUATION.

---------------------

Quote:
S1r Pr1ck wrote:
Subject:
Body:

Darlin you see that Mr G0m3r has someone in your office that monitors all your transaction,if you want me to continue this with you darlin,go to the nearest moneygram outlet to send $800 from the $1500 and keep the remaining $700,i will complete the money to make it $2500 to pay the witch doctor today so that she can visit Mr G0m3r with her spiritual powers at night to turn Mr G0m3r brain,so that he will not think fine again till you are through with the ATM card and also out of the states,that is what i want the witch doctor to do to Mr G0m3r ok??do that now and get back to me

BUT SHE'S HAD ENOUGH. SHE'S OUT OF HERE

---------------------

Quote:

D3sir33 wrote:
Subject:
Body:

Please give me your local telephone mobile number.

Not a +44 70xxxxxx number.

I want to call you. But not on an internet forwarding service.

I need a real phone number

I am going to run.... I am going to run right now.........

---------------------

Quote:
S1r Pr1ck wrote:
Subject:
Body:
Ok you can call me with this number from 20:00hrs so we can talk,wil you send the money today?please darlin do the witch doctor must work for us,..and also send me some details of the ATM CARD i need to try them online if it's only 1 card,it's ok.

0207 035 2847

---------------------

THE NUMBER DOESN'T WORK.

Quote:
D3sir33 wrote:
Subject:
Body:
I want my letter before I go any further... Give me my letter
---------------------

HARD WORK SCARES THE HELL OUT OF THIS LAD SO HE CLAMPS UP FOR A FEW DAYS

MISTER GOME3R REALISES THE GAME'S AFOOT

Quote:
Gom3r wrote:
Subject:
Body:
She has disappeared... With a lot of ATM cards. She is gone.... Is she with you?? If she is in Nigeria with you I will find you both.

S1R PR1CK IS NOT CONVINCED THAT THE ATM CARDS EXIST. HE IS WILLING TO GIVE AWAY ALL THAT WONGA FOR A WESTERN UNION ONE OFF PAYMENT. WELL I THINK THAT'S WHAT HE HAS IN MIND. THIS GUY WOULD BETRAY HIS GRANNY

Quote:
S1r Pr1ck wrote:
To: Gom3r
Subject:
Body:
you see Mr G0m3r,yes she's gone and i know where she's with the ATM cards,if you want me to give you information about her whereabout it will cost you,because right no she's got million of dollars in those cards,if you can pay i will give youfull informations about where she's right now,and you will go get her there with the cards.

---------------------

Quote:
Gom3r wrote:
Subject:
Body:
And what country are you in at the moment Sir M4rk?

---------------------

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard from him since 24th Nov so I think no cigar and no new hat for me.

Shame...... I had such plans for this lad.

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol ye that is a shame, but you never know, he might return in a day or 2 Very Happy
was laughing my head off all the way through, absolutely quality Razz

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic