SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I discovered you guys on NPR and want to wreak some havoc

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janetrenosloverocket
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just discovered your humanitarian charity via NPR. I've received several thousand 419 scams since me early days on the interwebs and I really feel the need for some payback. What's a good way to start paying it forward to this unwitting fella? I really want to do my part in completing this circle of life. Thank you.
from Skyway Elie Younes 496012-3 GABY01 3510 <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:21 PM
subject Notification Letter.
mailed-by inco.com.lb
hide details 10:21 PM (1 hour ago)

REFERENCE NUMBER: UKL/478593G9/19
BATCH NUMBER: 01/209/AD16G
OUR REF: 12190/14
TICKET NUMBER: 112-4540-525-106

WINNING NOTIFICATION: FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT
This email is to inform you that you have Won(£480,000.00 GBP) on our
online draws which was played on 12th November, 2008.
Your email address was picked.

Official: Mr. Paul Dyer
Email: [email protected]

Yours Truly,
Sir. Skyway Elie Younes
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme).
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the group. There is a Hints and Tips section you should start reading and make sure to read ALL the stickies. Once you have done that, you can also request a wonderful mentor who will help show you the ropes!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. Assuming you have set up a safe email, hiding your IP (and if you've no idea what I'm talking about you MUST read the stickies first), keep your first reply short - 'Oh goodie, what do I do next?' sort of thing.

Some new baiters go way OTT, and send the lad something like 'War and Peace' with a cast of thousands for their first reply.

Never do more work than the lad.

BTW, never use a user name on here you used on other forums, Google is your enemy as well as your friend. I'll send you a pm.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic