SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait I didn't scare off (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to publish this one before it got too long and I got too lazy Very Happy

The players: - black
-red
-blue
-green
-Indigo

Copied and pasted from my RL email:

Quote:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a loan lender,I do local and international transaction for
people that are in need of loan just contact me and let me know the amount
you need as loan,Its easy quick and reliable.(For interest rate of 2%
per month).

I give out loan for renovation
Auto Loans
Building loan
Mortgage loans
Business Loans
Internation Loans
Personal Loans

If you are in need of loan,just fill the form below so that i can give
you my loan terms and conditions.
Your Full Names: ................................................
Sex: .............................................
Marital Status: ........................................
Contact Number: ...............................................
Occupation: .......................................................
Amount Needed: ...............................................
Loan Duration: ..................................................
Reasons For The
Loan:...................................................
................................................................................
Application is available for applicants who are 18 years and above.
You can contact me

Quote:
Please send me more information. I am interested.

Quote:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 6:56 AM, FINANCE HOUSE wrote:

Attn:

Before any information is to be sent to you,you are advise to fill the form below with the rightful details which will serve as the begining of an agreement between you and the finance company.

And after this is done the company can now send your request to the screening committee for approval,upon which the company terms and condition of loan acquisation will be send to you,of which you as a borrower also have right to choose an option;

You are to note that other document will be appropriately signed by you and the company lawyer if need be

thanks

best regard as my company looking forward to do business with trust worthy personality like you.Do have a wonderful weeks days aheads as we look forward to hear from you (ASAP)

FILL AND RETURN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Reasons For The
................................................................................

You can contact me

Your processing officer

Quote:
Hi Barry,
I love that name, one of my favorite people is named Barry. Too bad he is married! I will be so glad to get this loan, I want to take a year off of work and go on a mission, teaching in poor countries. I will use the money to pay my bills during that year. I have filled out the form and will be awaiting your reply.

Carlotta

Your Full Names: (anyone habla espanol for the middle name? Very Happy )
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Contact Number:
Amount Needed: $30,000
Loan Duration: 4 years
Reasons For The
Loan: I want to take a year off and teach in third world countries. I believe it is a mission from God.

Quote:
Attn Borrower

Reasons For The

Warm Regards

Processing Officer
ummm, didn't I just sent it to you!

Quote:
HI Barry,
I filled this out in the other letter. Do I have to do it again?

Carlotta

and another for good measure, see what he does with multiple emails
Quote:
Oh, I forgot to ask! How long will it take for the load to be disburst?

Carlotta

This was in REALLY big bold HTML letters, ugly colors...just want to seem important:
Quote:

Attn: ,

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LOAN ACQUISITION

Loan Amount: $30,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%
Loan Term: 4 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $650.85
Number of Payments: 48
Cumulative Payments: $31,240.99
Total Interest Paid: $1,240.99

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 47 payments of $650.85 plus a final payment of $651.04.

Do You Accept?

We also need a
form of Identification which can be either a
Driver's Licence or your working Identity card.
Please Choose Your Payment Option
Payment by western union money transfer ( 24hours)
Payment by bank to bank transfer (48 hours )
CONDITIONS OF THE LOAN.

1 Collateral process in this e-mail i will make you understand the collateral process. You are to decide which one of them you can present for the loan acquisition.

COLLATERAL PROCESS

We usually require an equity based property as collateral for our loan acquisition. We do not accept any other property type or kind due to the fact that some of our customers have misused this opportunity. They some times claim to have properties and send us copies of ownership, and when they are not able to pay back the loan and we want to claim these properties we then find out that the properties they claim to be theirs are not for them .

NON COLLATERAL PROCESS

One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yield value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan. When you are unable to pay back, the issuing Bank take the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan.
We will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately the collateral is provided or the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank.
So this is why we personally advise that our clients should simply go for the non collateral alternative when they do not have an equity based property to present as collateral. The Non-collateral/security popularly known as bank securities . The bank request that you make the payment of $650.85.USD for the amount of the loan funds required by
you ( $30,000:00USD) only and it cannot be added or removed from the principal loan amount.

NOTE:This non collateral/bank security fees is a REFUNDED FEE when the borrower is able to pay back the loan given to him/her.

As soon as we are through with the process of the collateral, the loan will be transferred to you from London via your Payment option to you.
If you are in agreement to the terms and condition, send me an e-mail in order for us to proceed.

2.The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.

3.Time of duration: The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (years) after cashing the loan.

4.Transfer of the loan: I the lender will be responsible for the transfer of the loan,Making me responsible for the transfer charges.

Sincerely,
Processing officer

NB:- If you agree to pay the non- collateral/bank security charges you can contact me for further directive and certificate of claim which you will present to the bank for claim, including the bank details will be send to you.

Your loan will be send to you in the shortest possible time in as much you comply with the management terms and condition and the duration of time is clearly stated on the loan terms and condition options choosen by you.

Quote:
Hi Barry,
I am not real good at all this legal talk. Can you explain this to me in plain English?
Carlotta

Another really ugly HTML letter:
Quote:

I am to bring to your notice that you are to pay the sum of $650.85.USD for the security chareges to the bank as non-collaterall fee.
NOTE:This non collateral/bank security fees is a REFUNDED FEE when the borrower is able to pay back the loan given to him/her.
If you undestand as explained above you are to contact the bank with the below details with the options in which you will like to recieved your requested loan and also the bank will tell you how you will pay the above charges
IMMEDIATELY YOUR TRANSACTION WILL COMMERCE BETWEEN 24 HOURS
BANK CONTACT DETAILS

Do have a nice week days ahead and use your given loan well
Best Regards

( Processing Officer )

Quote:
Hi Barry,
There was also a collateral loan. Please explain the difference to me.
Carlotta

Quote:

Attn:,

The collateral loan is the kind of loan in which you as the borrower will need to present a fixed access/property like house and land which the company will later take as theirs if you are unable to pay back the loan you borrow in the agreed time you stated and moreso you are free to contact me Mr via my phone number now.

With this you can contact the bank for immedaitely realease of your loan among others that will be realease tommorrow if you have been confirm by the finance company and the bank that you have paid the security charges or have the above access as the collateral.

The bank lawyer will also issue you form to fill immediately you have made the payment.

thanks for your co-operation,bye for now hoping to hear from you after the bank contact and the payment.
NB:- The company still give advise to most of our client/borrower on best business to invest in and this services is free but this is after the loan has been granted.

Best regard

Your processing officer.

To this I attached a huge picture (900K) of a mansion by the sea somewhere, and called it my Cape Cod House:
Quote:
Hi Barry,
I think I will go with the collateral loan. How do I go about sending you the info on the house I want to use? I have attached a picture of said house.

Carlotta

Quote:
Also fired off an email to the bank:
from
to
date Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 5:21 AM
subject My Loan

said I could get my loan, but I need information on how to do a collateral loan. I guess I need the forms or something

Quote:

Hello:
I am in reciept of your mail and the following are needed for proceedings
1) You are to provide the scan certificate of prove of ownership of the house picture, that is duely signed by a well recongnise legal practioner(lawyer).

2) You are also require to provide your state security code.

3) You are to scan your drivers license/visa again. Smile(I never did the first time!)

4) You are to provide the details of the account which you will want your loan
to be paid to and to choose options of payment as regards bank to bank transfer or payment by western union.

NB:- You can contact the bank also with the above details for immediate proceedings of payment and also this details will also be sent to us for fileing and feature reference of which it will be duely signed by my company lawyer(s)

BELOW IS THE BANK CONTACT.....................................................

Do have a nice week days ahead and use your given loan well

Best Regards

( Processing Officer )

I really didn't know this one Razz
Quote:
Hi Barry,
what is a state security code?
I have all the other documents and am scanning them now.
Carlotta

Geez, sends me the same letter, but at least he did edit to answer me.
Quote:

Hello:

I am in reciept of your last mail and i want you to contact the bank with a scan copys of the requested identities
and also you are to note that the option two of this mail has been explain ( Read option two (2) properly).

1) You are to provide the scan certificate of prove of ownership of the house picture, that is duely signed by a well recongnise legal practioner(lawyer).

2) You are also require to provide your state security code.( i mean a recent means of identification.).

3) You are to scan your drivers license/visa again.

4) You are to provide the details of the account which you will want your loan to be paid to and to choose options of payment as regards bank to bank transfer and payment by western union.

NB:- You can contact the bank and get back to us for further advise.
Thanks and your co-operation is highly needed, looking forward to see you using your granted loan well; Do have a nice week days ahead.

Best Regards

( Processing Officer )

NB:- DO ATTACHED THE SCAN COPY OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENT TO THE BANK

Ghana x4 United Kingdom x30 United States x5 Germany Nigeria x3 Ivory Coast Spain Benin x3 Ukraine Netherlands France Japan Indonesia Hong Kong Dominican Republic China Canada x37 Question x3
Closed lad accounts x3

Last edited by tyme_wastr on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, bored with him, let's go to the bank:

attached a 4500K renamed DLL to this one:
Quote:
Hi, here are the documents requested by .

I would like the loan sent to my bank, here are the numbers:

Thanks,

Barry isn't done with me yet:
Quote:

Hello:,

I have just been inform by the bank that they are processing your loan and making sure that the account you provided can accoumdate the said amount require by you and also some clearance charges have been paid by our company.

Additionaly we have paid to the bank every thing we need to pay as a loan company apart from the cost of transfer ( COT) which will be paid to the account given by the and this cost of tranfer will be paid by the borrower or the loan beneficiary

Upon the confirmation the loan will be transfer to you in less than 12-24hours immediately the confirmation of the cost of transfer (COT) is verify
Thanks as we look forward to the end of this transaction untill we meet agian, when you are to pay back the borrowed loan

Bye from now looking forward to hear you use you given loan well

Best Regards

( Processing Officer )

NB:- All the above process are done to check fraudulent act/fraudsters
Oh really ?

Somewhere here I lost the email from the bank...no biggie, it was just script.
Quote:
Hi Barry,
I have heard from the bank, but don't understand the directions to send the fees. Can you explain them to me please?
Carlotta

Quote:
Good day Carlotta,
I have contacted the bank and all the want from you is to effect payment for teh cost of transfering the funds to you.
You are expected to make the payment to the account informations that has been given to you in one of the previous mails to you by the bank.
You are expected to make the payment asap so that the transfer of the funds can comence immediately without any further delay.
Regards
Barry

Ahh finally answers me. Attached to this letter were some REALLY bad logos and pictures. Notice that there is NO mention of the file full of deeds and ID that they couldn't open:

Quote:
Hello ,

I am in receipt of your email and sorry for the late response to your mail.
please we are trying to confirm if your account will be able to carry the requested amount and that if the account is matured enough and with all these you passed the bank test and the transfer of the loan has started and will like you to confirm the informations once again to confirm the details you send to us for propper verification, below are the bank details which you have send to us please do confirm it.

Your Banking information Required:

NOTE: It is mandetory for you to meet the cost of this transaction, which is the cost of transfer (COT). the total amount needed to be paid for this is normarly 6% of the amount of money which is been transfered. 6% of $30,000.00 is calculated to be $550.00 That is to say that you will make a payment of $550.00 directly to the bank details given below, so that the bank can start the transfer of your loan immediately they confirm that you have paid $550.00.
I have forwarded your informations to the Money Laundering monitoring council, for the approval of the loan.
I have taken the responsibility of paying the Approval charges for any legitimate borrower, and not the beneficiary of the loan in order to have a smooth transaction and a better business relationship ahead.

As soon as you receive your loan you will be informed on how to make the Monthly repayment.
And also you are to send to us the following details which you use in the payment transaction of the legal fee of $550.00 Very Happy Look I saved $100 bucks by putting up my mansion!
1)The MTCN Code which the bank were you made the payment will give to you
2)The secret Question and answer

Here are the details which you will make the above payment to

Account clerk officer

Quote:
I am waiting to send you your funds. I do not understand how to send the $550. Please, what is a MTCN and a secret question?

Carlotta

Quote:
Good day to you Carlotta,

In respect to your mail, i want you to go to the nearest Western Union Money Transfer Agent.

There, you will be given a form to fill out before you will deposit the money. In the form, you will find the necessary parameters that will be required of you. (eg, name of sender, address of sender and amount to be sent)

You will also find another column for the informations where the person that is to recieve the funds is to be entered.(Ie.Name of reciever, address of reciever)

After this is done, the MTCN NUMBER (10 digits) will be issued to you.
You are required to send to me the scanned copy of the payment slip that would be issued to you and then send me the payment information as follow.

Name of Sender
Address of Sender
MTCN NUMBER (10 DIGITS)
Amount Sent.

Once again do find below the payment information.

I would like you to go ahead and effect the payment immediately to expedete action on the transfer of your funds immediately.

Regards

Account Officer

Sweet. I want to thank whoever created MTCN S3cur3. I decided to use this modality to see what happened.
Quote:
I have sent the funds as requested. Western Union has a new website for security purposes. They said not to send the MTCN by email, but you could get it at the site. Here is the ID number to use to get the MTCN: **************

Go to this site and they will give yout eh MTCN: http://*********/

I guess since 9/11 they have changed their practices.

Lotta
I forwarded the form letter to him (sent by that site) and we were off and running. On this day, he visited the site twice, both for around 3 hours. (6 hours total)

Quote:

Thank you very much for the forwarded information,but we want to inform you that we do not have the whole time for just you alone (Twisted Evil OH YES, you do), as such we want you to go to any Western union money outlet close to you so that you can make the payment immediately.Below are the informations you will use to make the payment. The payment should be made to our cashier incharge of incoming funds;

As soon as you have made the payment, you are to collect the direct informations from the officials of Western union money transfer and sent to us the below informations.

Senders Full Name:
Contact Number:
MTCN(Money transfer Control number):
Amount sent:

As soon as the confirmation of your payment is received,we will immediately effect the transfer of your loan funds to your bank account.

NOTE:The western Union money officials do not need to send you any mail,you are to go direct to their nearest office and make the payment and they will immediately give you the transfer details

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Quote:
I did make the payment. As for Western Union, the state laws have changed as of a couple of months ago. You must go to the secure site in order to receive the MTCN. It wasn't this way the last time I used it, so it must be a new law.

If you wish, I can cancel that payment in 48 hours and we can try MoneyGram or a bank transfer. Please tell me how to proceed.

Carlotta

The next day I receive this:
Quote:
Hello,

How are you today?,we are 100% ready to transfer your loan funds to your specified Account and since the western union money link you sent has not been accepted by us,because of time constrian,we want to advise you to go and make the payment through the nearest Money Gram Outlet closer to you.The payment should be made with the informations below:

Very Happy Hmmm Different receiver...the other one must be too tired to get his money
As soon as you have made the payment, you are to collect the direct informations from the officials of Money Gram and sent to us the below informations.

Senders Full Name:
Contact Number:
MTCN(Money transfer Control number):
Amount sent:

As soon as the confirmation of your payment is received,we will immediately effect the transfer of your loan funds to your bank account.

This must be done as soon as possible.

Sincerely

Ok, wait a day and try MG Twisted Evil

Ghana x4 United Kingdom x30 United States x5 Germany Nigeria x3 Ivory Coast Spain Benin x3 Ukraine Netherlands France Japan Indonesia Hong Kong Dominican Republic China Canada x37 Question x3
Closed lad accounts x3
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH NO! MG uses that same site!
Quote:
Hello,
I am fine today. I am not sure what the hold up was at Western Union. I have asked them if there was any trouble, and it seems that there was a computer glitch in the website. I guess there was no possible way to get the MTCN number with the programming errors in the site. I yelled at them and withdrew the funds.

I went over to MoneyGram, and they stated again that the use of the website was mandatory in this state, but they don't have the same issues as Western Union. They showed me a demonstration, I tried it, and was finished in about 5 minutes. Since it was so simple, I have sent the funds with them.

Here is the information you need:
Sender's full name:
Amount: $550
To get the MTCN, it will take about 5 minutes at the site: http://******
Code to access your MTCN: ***************
Please let me know when you get the funds.
Carlotta

Three visits of about an hour each to THE website brought me this email:
Quote:
Attn:

I have informed you before that there are so many client we need to attend to in this office,we have tried calling your phone number you gave but to know avail.We are given you 24hours to send us the ref/mtcn number otherwise you stand a chance of lossing your loan.Sorry,we need to attend to some other client. Note:you have 24hours to get back to us with the number.

Wating to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Light slap for that one:
Quote:
I have sent you the explanation that MoneyGram gave me. I received an email last night that asked me to deposit the money using MoneyGram, which I had already done. Maybe someone in your organisation is trying to steal my money?

The MoneyGram office said to go to a different part of the city and use a land based modem (no satellite or wireless), since those are unreliable internet connections. That is the only explanation they have.

Carlotta

Also a slap to Barry, just because I can Very Happy
Quote:
Hi Barry,
The bank that you are dealing with () is a bunch of idiots. They cannot seem to access the MTCN number, even though a child can do it. They seem to be working from a bad internet connection, and just send me rude emails.

I do not do business like this, and if they are going to continue to be rude to me, I will withdraw my funds and take my business elsewhere.

Must have scared them, that I would take the money and run. They visited THE website 6 times for a total of 22 hours in one day! The next day they tried again 2 times, but only for about 40 mins each.

Ahhh, Mr. Barry wants to make sure I am a satisfied customer. What a nice guy:
Quote:
Hello,

I have seen your mail and was very happy for all you wrote.I have made a call to them at the bank to inquire the problem,but they insist that it was lack of time that they were so very busy not to sit down to download the MTCN but that they have ask you to transfer the money through bank to bank means.Like i said i did not really anticipate this much delay,but i assure that i have spoken with them and as soon as they see the comfirmation of the payment,they will immediately wire your loan to you.They also told me that they have ask you to send them a scan copy of the payment receipt/slip for verification.And once that is done be rest assured that your loan will get to you.Please i want you to do this as fast as you can because i do not want further delay.

Do have a wonderful day and i do hope to get a confirmation from you that you have make the payment to them and moreso that you have collected your loan

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
Mr.Barry.

And I have my first little piggy:
Quote:
ATTN:
We Are In Receipt Of Your Mail. We Do Understand Your Point About Trying To Explain The Whole Sitaution To Us. But We Need You To Understand The following Before We Proceed.
1- You Will Be Required To Send The Required Fee Via Bank To bank Transfer This Time and it should be sent to our cash correspndence with the informations below.
2-As Soon As The Required Fee Is Made Get Back To Us With A Scanned Copy Of The payment Slip.
3-As Soon As This Is Confirmed Your Loan Will Be Wired Immediately.
Use This Banking Details..

*****details sent to Alan*****

Time Is Of The Essence In This Transaction.
Have a good time.Awaiting Your Prompt Response.

Regards.

Quote:
Hi,
I am sorry, I have been away all day. I will withdraw the money from MoneyGram tomorrow and start a bank transfer.

I am sorry that the MoneyGram thing didn't work.

I really had forgotten his characters name at this point, and was too lazy to look it up. Figured he didn't sign, I didn't need to worry about it Smile
Quote:
Dear Sirs:
I have withdrawn the money from MoneyGram and will start a bank transfer this afternoon. I will send the details as soon as I have them.

Carlotta

Nice timing for the holidays Smile
Quote:
I have started the bank transfer. I did it online, so there was no payment slip. Our banks are closed on Thursday for Yom Kippur and Friday to make it a long weekend. Monday is Columbus day, the banks are also closed. You should have the money on Tuesday. I will send the details then.

Ok, he doesn't read his mail. Gonna fix that Smile
Quote:
Hello esteemed cutomer,

Hope you are good today?,like you have said we await the confirmation of your payment as soon as it is ready,and after which we will effect the transfer of your loan to you.But i wonder why it will take that so long to make a transfer form your country.

Immeditely it is confirm to you that the transfer has been made,you must sent to us a scan copy of the payment slip.

Do have a nice day ahead.

Quote:
I have emailed you earlier today, but possibly it got lost. I will send the same email quoted in this message:

I have started the bank transfer. I did it online, so there was no payment slip. Our banks are closed on Thursday for Yom Kippur and Friday to make it a long weekend. Monday is Columbus day, the banks are also closed. You should have the money on Tuesday. I will send the details then.

Oh good, they have no problem with me.
Quote:
How are you today?i got your mail,and want to inform you that we dont have any problem about that in as much it clears on tuesday that you have said.Please as soon as you get the confirmation do send it to us so that we can act on it.

Regards.

Quote:
I will be at the bank tomorrow afternoon to start the process. I will give you all the details tomorrow night by email. I look forward to finishing this business transaction.

I got busy with other things and tonight became 2 days. Mr. Barry thinks I twigged, I think. About time I heard back on my complaint about his bank.
Quote:
Hello
Thank you very much for your mail,i want to appologise on their(BARCLAYS BANK) behalf.They have been very good since i started business with them and i am supprised at this complain, but every of your point is well noted.So which way forward did they then suggest since they could not download the MTCN numbers.I will advise you to cooperate with them because they are very honest.Question LaughingI was think you must have gotten your loan. Like i said,do cooperate with them so that in the shortest possible time they can transfer your loan to you.But i will also call them to inquire what the problem is.

Do have the best of the day
Do have the best of the day

Mr.Barry

Quote:
Hi Barry,
It's not a problem, I am instigating a bank transfer today. I withdrew the funds from MoneyGram. I will email them. If they do get rude with me again, I will forward all the mail to you.

Carlotta

Geez, didn't I just tell you I didn't have the loan? Oh Wait!! A reference! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Good day Carlotta,

I hope that the loan has been transfered to you in your account? I f so do email me with the necessary details and if not, i want you to get back to me so that i can make a correspondence with them asap to commence the transfer immediately.

Also, i would advise you adhere to their instructions cos i have been dealing with them for a very long time now.

And one of our client has just emailed me that his loan has been approved and transfered to him.
You may find his comtact for your perusals.

Quote:
Hi Barry,
No the loan has not been transferred yet. In my country, our banks were closed for a week for several holidays. I could not get the transfer started until today. I am sending the receipt to the bank here in a moment. The bank said it would take 5-10 days to clear for an international transfer.

I will definitely contact that email address. I really like to check references. Of course, as you know, up to the time it goes into the other account, I can stop payment on the funds. So I feel sure this is a safe investment in my future.

Thank you again,

Closed lad accounts x3
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, off to email the reference:
Quote:
Mr Rufus,
Mr Barry Adams gave me your contact details as a reference, that you had gotten a loan from them? I would like to check with you that it all worked out ok. I am instigating a loan with them also.

Thank you,

Quote:
HELLO, YOUR MESSAGE WAS READ BY ME IS JUST THAT I AM TOO BUSY WITH BUSINESS
YES I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE LOAN COMPANY BY A FRIEND OF MY WHO I ASSISTED LONG TIME AGO HE CAME TO MY RESCURE WHEN I WAS BROKE FINACIALLY AND INTRODUCE ME TO TAKE A LOAN WHICH I DID BUT RIGHT NOW WE THANK GOD THAT MY BUSINESS IS PROGRESSING WITH THE LOAN I TOOK I CAN NOW SIMLE AGAIN
BUT I MUST BE TRUTHFUL WITH U I TOOK A LOAN OF 90000 BUT I PROVIDED WITH THEM SOME DOCUMENT AND PAY COST OF TRANSFER THATS IS ALL

DO GET BACK TO ME IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION
Why thanks for the invitation, I definitely will email you. When I hit reply to this email, for some weird reason, it went back to Mr. Barry's email address. I quickly changed it back to Rufus' address Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Hi Rufus,
What kind of business do you have? Also, how long did it take to get the money?
Lotta

Figured I would never hear from him again Smile
Quote:
SUBJECT: ITS TIME WE GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY.

Hello Carlotta.

How are ou today,and how was your weekend?,We are 100% ready to make your transfer immediately we get all details of your payment tomorrow.We want to trust in your words because we hope that all this will be over soon. Laughing I bet you do.

Nice day to you.

Best Regards.

Attached the same 4000+K dll to this email, too (renamed of course)
Quote:
Hello,
You know, I have forgotten your name. I am sorry.

I started the bank transfer today. The bank said it would take 5-10 days for the transfer to arrive, since it was going overseas.

I have attached the bank receipt for your perusal.

Quote:
Hello carlotta,

We have received your mail confirming to us that you have made the necessary payment for your transfer.But its so unfortunate that we cannot preview the informations you sent,we do not understand how you did it.Moreso we cannot understand why it will take 5-10days for a transfer to reflect in a bank.You should take into cognisance that we are also a bank and we know all what it takes to make a transfer abroad.It will only take us 48hours to make your transfer to you into your designated bank details.You are only delaying your loan transfer and we cannot continue like this. Twisted Evil Oh yes you can!

Do reply ASAP.

Mr.Fox.

Attached a photochopped copy of a grocery receipt, with a really dark gradient....
Quote:
Hi ,
I am sorry that you couldn't read my informations. I just scanned and uploaded. My scanner has been acting funny, so I will try it again and attach to this email.

I don't know why it takes that long. That's what the bank told me. I don't do bank transfers often so I can't tell you how long they normally take.

Carlotta

2 days later:
Quote:
hello
we await your clear details so as to complete this transaction on time for this is the longest transaction we have ever done for loan finance client since this year Razz (Why thank you sir!)

thanks and best regards

Carlotta's hot headedness is starting to show a bit:
Quote:

I have sent my details. I don't see what the problem is. You should have the money in a couple of days.

Carlotta

Quote:
Hello Carlotta,

Hope you are fine today?,we have told you that we are expecting the transfer as you have said.But the scan copy of the informations you have sent is not clear....as such we need a clear copy of it.If our scanning machine is bad,better go get a good one in some other place so that you can send to us a clear copy of the scan payment slip.OK

Do have a nice day

3 days later:
Quote:
Hello,

How are you today?,we are still awaiting a clear copy of the scan receipt.
Do endeavor to send it as soon as possible,because we do not want ro waste furhter time with you

Urgent response needed.

Regards

Quote:
Hello
I will send the receipt on Monday. Since it is the weekend, every place that I can use a scanner is closed. Your money should be there soon, too. I will contact my bank on Monday to see what the hold up is.

Carlotta

At this point it has been about 2 weeks since he sent me the bank account. Hopefully enough time for Alan to do his thing Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x3
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh look, it's Rufus. He has a job for me! Wants me to come to his country! Wants to know if I am married! What a catch! Once again the reply to went to Mr Barry's address, so I changed it back to Rufus' address Very Happy
Quote:
hello i got your mail by the special grace of god i am a suceessful business man that deal on comminication gadet e.g i buy and sell phones of all kind and i sell recharged cards for different net work but as my business is growing now i am planing to invest on crude oil business.

sorry if i may ask, what do you do for a living and will you assist me incase i need your assistance in the future. i currently have a work class of 40 staff now .

as for my loan i got it in 48hrs after i paid my coast of transfer and also they gave me a loan agreement certificate after every transaction which was duely signed by their company lawyer .

i will like to ask you to pay me a visit to my country for you to see things for your self
please if i may ask are you female/male and are you married additionaly what kind of business is good in your country, please tell me more about your self may be we can be friends if you so which and also partners in business. hoping to hear from you soon.

Carlotta is a very religious young lady (I forgot she wa 31 on her loan application, let's hope he does too!). She loves her church (hopefully down the road you all will learn about her church too Twisted Evil ) She's young and on her way to Africa to teach poor people on a mission from God....
Quote:
Hi Rufus,
It was very nice hearing from you again. My loan seems to be stalled from problems with money transfers, but I am sure the good people at the bank will get it all straight sooner or later.

Wow, phones is an excellent business. In this day and age everyone has one. Do you have a website that I could see what you sell? The internet is the way of the world now. Crude oil? Is that a safe investment? Seems to me the prices are going down right now.

40 people on staff? That is a lot. Sounds like you are very successful in your business. You probably wouldn't have much use for someone like me, I am only a church treasurer. I have given notice and will be quiting my job to go on a mission to Africa. I will be teaching young children how to read the Bible and giving aid to needy people. Food, money, medical care, etc. Once I do that for a year, I will come back to my church for the next step on my way to Goddess. (We have different ranks in my church, depending on devoutness). I want to be a Queen Mother, but I have a lot of work to do first.

What country are you from? I know the loan company is in the UK, but that doesn't necessarily mean you are. They are giving me a loan and I am in the US. I love to travel and meet people from different countries.

I am not married, since I am young. When I get older, I will marry someone. First I have to finish up Acolyte, then go to Novice. Once I am done with Novice, I become a Princess, and then I can get married. In our church, you have to save yourself for your husband, so I am hoping this goes fast. As a young woman, it gets harder and harder to stay chaste and celibate.

How about you, are you married? How old are you? Tell me some about yourself...I would love to be friends.

Carlotta

Guess the bank is getting antsy...he wants me to travel out of state to use MTCN or give him the bank transfer details.
Quote:
How are you?,It was such an hectic day.We are really sorry for all these inconviniences.Please kindly sent to us the the Account informations you make the payment with so that we can verify it to see if there was any error on it. Or in another vein we want to advise you go to any state close by to see if you can sent it through Western Union Money transfer outlet that does not have thesame facility with your state,do send it with the previous details that was sent to you. Since Your state secure code could not let us get the MTCN the other time you did,Let see if that will save us all these whole stress. Evil or Very Mad

Do not be upset because you most get this loan no matter the delay.

Await your reply ASAP.

Regards

Couple more days:
Quote:
Hello Carlotta,
Compliment of the day to you.I hope your weekend was wonderful......as for me,it was quite terrible because my wife had a bad time with her boss and she was piss off all through. Twisted Evil Back to business,howfar have you gone with your bank and the scanning of the receipt?anyway i am expecting it soon.But just to inform you that all arrangement has been made for the smooth transfer of your loan immediately we receive your payment.

But i must tell you that this has taken longer time than neccessary, It is really un-usual i must say. Very Happy (only 13 days since you sent the bank account so far...not long at all)

Regards

Hope it's been long enough for Alan to work his magic:
Quote:
Hello ,
It sounds like your wife had as bad of a day as I did! I went to the bank to check on the transfer, and it was RETURNED! They said there was something wrong with your account.

I said that there was no way, and argued with them a bit. I got no where! They wouldn't listen to me.

I am not sure what to do at this point. Is your account approved to receive transfers?

Please get back to me as soon as possible, I am very upset and frustrated!

Carlotta

2 days later:
Quote:
Hello Carlotta,

Hope you are fine?,it been quite some time...what is the
problem?.Do tell us how far you have gone on the payment and the
alternative we suggested to you.

Do Reply Asap

Quote:
Hello ,
I have had a horrid day. The bank manager has frozen my account, and also ALL transfers, pending an investigation by its Internal Audit, Fraud & Money Laundering Dept. They said the transfer I sent you was suspicious, that the account you gave me was flagged as invalid.

I hope to have this all straightened out by Monday.

Carlotta

Quote:
Hello,

Ok then, we await your return on monday.

Best Regards

3 hours later! OH NO, they want to terminate my loan and make me come to the UK and fill out forms and send them DHL!
Quote:
Attn Carlotta Dicksin,

I have try my possible best to help you with the fund/loan transfer but you are not co-operating we need to terminate this transaction,cos we belive you are the only person who can not pay the cost of transfer since we have been dealing with loan finance company.

We are really sorry for the inconvincing cause,but we are letting you to known that for the whole of usa you are the only client who can not pay money via western/money gram and who can not do bank transfer.

Also we have check your previous payment by our monitoring team and we were made to known that your payment were not authentic ( genuine/fake )and most of our client have been doing their transfer via western union/money gram by sending to us their MTCN CODE NUMBER.

So with the above, the bank has resolve to terminate your transaction by sending to you termination letter duely signed by the bank lawyer, which will also be signed by you and send back to us after you or your lawyer have signed via DHL OR SCAN.

Best regards and happy weekend ahead
Mr Peter Fox

NB:- The termination letter will be send to you in regards to your response to this mail please do contact the loan company Twisted Evil with the recent development and send your correct contact number so that we can contact you through phone and ask you to come to uk if you so which.
You want to terminate me and make me come to the UK? All in one sentence? Question
SLAP. Bold was red and large HTML letters in email Razz
Quote:
How dare you insinuate that I have not been co-operating. I have done everything you have told me to. I sent the fees Western Union, and your bank was too incompetent to get the MTCN number. I did the same with MoneyGram, and once again your people were too incompetent to get the MTCN. Amazingly enough, after all of that, I still sent you a bank transfer. My bank has flagged that account, and yet you still try to blame me? What kind of business are you running? Most likely, not a very profitable one.

Please go ahead and send the termination form. I will cancel the trip out of state I planned for next week, and take my business and money elsewhere. It is too bad for you, since I had planned on taking out another larger loan to pay off some debt. I am sure that the other bank I am dealing with will be happy to have my business and fees.

I will definitely be contacting the loan company. They need to know how incompetent and rude your bank is. As for my phone number, you don't need it since we will no longer be doing business.

Carlotta

Quote:
To Mr. Barry:
Hi Barry, the bank your company is dealing with is a bunch of idiots. I will not be blamed for there incompetence any longer. They have no clue how to get a MTCN from the secure site, they have given me a bank account that is flagged as suspicious by my bank, and now they want to terminate the transaction?

Please let them. I have gotten email from a different bank that will loan me my money, and they had NO problems getting the MTCN for the fee.

Thank you for your time, and I suggest you start dealing with a different bank.

Happy One month anniversary, Barry, Rufus, and Peter! Laughing
Quote:
Attn ,
We are well known for our peacfull transaction on this regards we
dont mean to insult you, we are really sorry if that hurts you for its
our policy to treat our customers right.
Surprised

The reason for that was that we have dispatch loan to different
countries/client of the loan finance of which you are in the same
batch of payment with them without complain.

Those client provided the MTCN CODE themself,please we dont mean to be
rude as customers are always right. Twisted Evil What need to do now is to go and
pay the money again through western union/money gram.

We are really sorry for the inconvinces cause you and we still want to
keep our contract with loan finance intact and we dont want to lost
the contract

Additionally we promise to transfer your fund under 24hrs upon the
confirmation of your C.O.T FEE.

NB:-You need to go any agent and give them the details and instruct
them to send you the MTCN CODE for it is their responsibility to do
that if they cant try another agent .

We are really sorry for the inconvinces cause you,moreso you can call
me with the below contact.

Best regards and happy week days ahead
)

Thank you Nurse Nasty for the wonderful Homeland Security forms. I attached 4 of them to this:
Quote:
Dear ,
Thank you, your apology is accepted. I just get angry when people say that I am not trying my hardest to fix a bad situation.

I have contacted my local Western Union to ask if there is anyway to bypass the Secure Code server. There is one way, and that is for you to fill out the Homeland Security forms. I have attached them to this email, please download them and fill them out as soon as possible so I can send this money. I too am tired of this transaction. The Western Union office said that they must be hand written, so please comply to finish this transaction as soon as possible.

Once I receive them, and give them to the Western Union office, they will transfer the money and give me the MTCN number.

Please hurry so we can conclude this loan,
Carlotta

Oh they want more money for a bank site? cool, I love bank sites! Very Happy
Quote:
Thanks for the apology acceptance, but we have to contact the loan company before doing any thing because they have issue us a querry warning that we were insulting their client and we are not ready to lose our contract with the loan company so we have to send down the document you send to us to them first.

Once again we are sorry for the first mail and it almost lead to the termination of our contract but if they instruct me to fill the form and i return we will do but befor then we will show you your fund online for you to see for your self,and the pin to the online bank will cost you $1,120:00 for instant withdrawer of your fund immediaely you have gotton your pin i belive with this we will have no problems at all.

thanks for your understanding for me not losing my job

Quote:
Hello ,
The pin number and the online bank sound like a wonderful idea. I will gladly pay the extra fee to avoid any problems like we have been having. I would like to see your website, just to assure me that there will be no problems. If you could please send me the link to it? I understand that I cannot access my loan money until the fees are paid.

I do hope the Barry says for you to fill out the forms. At this point, that is the ONLY way to bypass the . Since the USA is having so many problems with the economy, they are very skeptical of money transfers out of the country. They are simple forms, and once filled out and filed, the transfer will go through immediately.

Thank you for your time and understanding with this.

Carlotta

Oh, Barry wants help with the forms, since the bank can't fill them out......
Quote:
Dear
We have resolve issues with the bank and i have instucted them to inform me on any new development .

They have send me document which you ask them to fill please i will like you to assist me in that asspect for they have told me that they dont have the right to fill the form as a bank please do assist me to fill the form i personally will make sure that i ask the loan company to lend you $40,000: with the same intrest rate

THANKS BYE

Quote:
Hi Barry,
I cannot fill out the forms. They are for Homeland Security, and are the ONLY way to bypass the . If I fill them out, they will arrest me, and that will not do anyone any good.

I have recently done business with another bank in England. They had no problem filling out the forms, and their transfer is on the way as of today. I cannot see why this is such an issue for the bank you are dealing with.

Your bank has informed me about a PIN number and a web site that I can get my money immediately. That will work perfectly, if they can just figure out how to get my deposit. I will gladly pay the extra fees to work it out this way.

Thank you for dealing with the bank for me. This has been very stressful, and I am glad to know you are on my side.

Carlotta

Closed lad accounts x3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's looking great! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job so far, he sounds like a dumber than normal Mugu. One thing I would suggest is to mask the name of the website MT3N S3CUR3 so it can't be googled and point to this website.
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, guys, he has been entertaining so far!

I have masked all mention of , as far as I know...I was looking to see if I missed any. If I did, please point them out to me and I will fix them.

Closed lad accounts x3
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues, now with a new player:
Mr. F0x sent me an email:
Quote:
You can contact the online bank as regards the loan and get back to the loan company and also notify us regularly

ONLINE BANK DETAILS
E-mail ;

I sent an email to that addy and it bounced. So I immediately (ok, 3 days later) write to Mr. F0x:
Quote:
That email doesn't work. Must be some sort of setup!

I had written to B4rry telling him the bank was a great idea, go ahead and pay the fee, blah blah. I get this back from him:
Quote:
THANK I RECIEVE YOUR MAIL BUT I HAVE EXPLAIN TO YOU EARLIER THAT YOU NEED TO ASSIST ME WITH HALF PAYMENT OF TRANSFERING THE MONEY TO THE ONLINE BANK, BUT NOW YOU SAID I SHOULD GO AHEAD AND DO THE FULL PAYMENT WHICH YOU KNOW I CAN'T AND ALSO THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DEDUCT IT FROM THE MONEY AT THE BANK.

PLEASE ASSIST ME IF YOU REALLY WANT THIS TRANSFER TO BE DONE

BYE FROM NOW

Still trying to get a site, if one exists:
Quote:
Hi ,
I am sorry, I misunderstood. I will definitely help you out with the fees, but I will need those forms back so I can transfer the funds. That is all I am waiting for.

Get them back to me as soon as possible, and yes, I will help with 1/2 the fee the online bank is charging, once I see the bank's site, so I can be assured my funds will be safe.

Get the forms back to me, and I will start a transfer immediately.

Thanks,

Five days later and no word, so I send another email, trying for my forms this time:
Quote:
Ok, the bank sent me an email to write to, and the email got sent bank. I am afraid that this new bank is not up to par, as they seem to have an dysfunctional email address. I wouldn't want anyone to get ripped off.

It is now becoming imperative that I receive this loan. I am waiting for the forms to be filled out so I can transfer the funds using Western Union or MoneyGram, but no one seems to be sending them back.

What is up on that end?

B4rry et al must be getting tired of me:
Quote:
HELLO I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND IT IS QUIET UNDERSTANDING BUT IT NOT OUR LEGAL RIGHT TO FILL THE FORM AND IF WE MUST CONSULT OUR LAWYER WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT .

WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT AND THE EFFORT OF THE COMPANY BUT WE CAN NOT DO OTHERWISE WE ARE REALLY SORRY FOR THE CONVINCES FOR WE HAVE TRIED ALL WAYS TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION DONE IT WAS TO NO AVAIL.

NB:- FOUR OF OUR CLIENT JUST PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITHOUT HAVING PROBLEM WITH THEIR (MTCN CODE ) YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT US VIA OUR PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER DETAILS FOR WE HAVE MORE CLIENT TO ATTEND TO

BYE AND MY BEST REGARD

Quote:
Fine, then I will take my business elsewhere. I have been talking with another company that had no problem getting the MTCN and am now awaiting my money to come through.

I am sorry that your businesses are so incompetent that you did not get the loan or my payment every month.

B4rry's kiss off letter (or so he thinks):
Quote:
THANKS FOR THE MAIL IS NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AND WE DO HOPE TO SEE YOU USING YOUR MONEY WELL THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE SAID LOAN COMPANY THAT WILL FIND IT EASY IN GETTING THE MTCN CODE
BYE FROM NOW DO HAVE A NICE INVESTMENT

At this point, I figured he dropped me when I hadn't heard from him in several days. Deciding I wasn't going to let him have the last word, I borrowed an insult from the mass bait thread and sent it to him:
Quote:
DIS LADY SEND ME OVER $2500 USD, AND SEND ME LAPTOP AND EVEN GIVE ME ALL HER PASSWORDS TO BANK ACCOUNTS AND EMAILS

YOU ARE A MUMU,
AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

B4rry waits a few days...and what a wimp he is, not even a good insult back:
Quote:
hello i have recived your email and i dont understand what you mean but i thought maybe you
want to be my friend but it was quit unfortunate that person like you will recive the prayer and what they wish
others so shall it be in the book were it is writen

At this point, I was trying to figure out where to go next. Decided to let him sit a while...I actually signed in to the account to get his headers and emails to post here, and I discovered this in my box, from the mysterious (with a new email address):

Quote:
TRANSFER OF FUNDS.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE RECEIVE A MAIL FROM OF THE LOAN FINANCE COMPANY THE REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF A TOTAL SUM OF $35,000 USD WHICH WAS DEPOSITED IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT NO #1103260086 IN YOUR FAVOUR WITH REFERENCE NUMBER SN/1022/PROJ14 .WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO TRANSFER THE SAID SUM TO YOU VIA OUR E-BANKING SYSTEM.

WE HAVE TWO OPTION TO MAKE THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.
(1) DIRECT BANK TRANSFER- This is to transfer the fund into your account without you opening an account with us.

(2) ACCOUNT OPTION- By this means, you will have to open an account with us whereby your account details will be send to you to enable you start your transfer by yourself online.
There is form attached to this mail,you can choose the type of account you which to open by us by ticking the box close the account type.

NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL THE FORM ATTACHED TO YOU AND THE ONE BELOW AND FAX OR SCAN BACK TO US VIA EMAIL.

YOU ARE TO FILL THE FORM BELOW AND SEND BACK TO US.

(1)NAME OF BANK FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO:.........................

(2)BANK ADDRESS....................... .............................. ...

(3)ACCOUNT NAME.......................... .............................

(4)ACCOUNT NO............................ .............................

(5)SWIFT CODE.......................... .............................. .

(6)ROUTING NO............................ .............................

(7)STATE/ZIPCODE/COUNTRY...... .............................. ...........

(8)CONTACT NAME AND ADDRESS....................... ........

.(9)CONTACT PHONE NUMBER........................ ..

.(10)YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR........................

.(11)YOUR DRIVING LINCENSE......................

(12) DATE OF BIRTH.......................

(13) HOME ADDRESS....................... ..

(14) E-Mail ADDRESS....................... .

(15) GENDER........................ .............

(16) ACCOUNT TYPE.......................... .

(17) ACCOUNT CURRENCY...................... .....

(1Cool OCCUPATION.............. ........................

YOU ARE TO PROVIDE US WITH THE INFORMATION ABOVE SO AS TO ENABLE US EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN THE NEXT 48HOURS.YOU ARE TO FAX TO US YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND YOUR DRIVING LICENSE.

ATTACHED FORM IS TO BE FILLED ALSO.

THANK YOU

GAME ON!

Closed lad accounts x3
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Mark,
I am glad to have heard from you. Maybe now we can get this transaction finished, as the people over at Barclay's were VERY incompetent. I hope your business is much more organized.

Please see that I have attached the requested form, and let me know the next step.

Carlotta

Guess he didn't like the photo I attached to the form Razz (it was Carmen Electra looking very upset Smile )
Quote:

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND FILLED FORM.

This is to Bring to your notice that your account details(Login) will be send to you as soon as you meet up with the requirement below.

DIRECT BANK TRANSFER- As we have inform you in our previous mail This is the direct transfer option which is to transfer your fund into your local bank without any further delay directly via our E-banking system note you will have to activate the account by paying for the C.O.T security code and tax charges which is some percentage(% ) of your total fund which is to be transfer to you.These charges which amount to $1,200 USD is to be paid before will can release your account details and the C.O.T charges to enable you transfer your fund online.

As soon as the C.O.T security charges is been paid we will send to you the account details which will be open in your name and the security code to enable the completion of the transfer online by you.

Await your compliance to this to enable us give you directives on how you are to send the security code charges.

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FAX TO THIS OFFICE ANY MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION(INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENCE OR WORK IDENTITY) SINCE YOUR PASSPORT THAT YOU ATTACHED TO THE FORM DOES NOT LOOK IT.BEFORE WE CAN START PROCESSING YOUR FUND TRANSFER.

CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

THANK YOU

I didn't write for 4 days, guess they got worried Very Happy

Quote:
From the Desk of the Transfer officer:

Good day madame,we have not heard from you since our last mail to you.What is the Hold?

You have to send us e-mail or call within the next 24hours to know when and how you want this transfer to be done.

THANK YOU

Quote:
Hi Mark,
I have been out of town for a few days.

I want to have the transfer done through your bank. What I need to know now is how to send the COT fee.

Once you send me that information, I will send the funds, so I can get my loan.

Thanks,

Quote:
This is to notify you that your was receive and as soon as the C.O.T code charges is paid we shall transfer to you the account your fund.

The % C.O.T and Tax activation charges will be send to the below name via western union money transfer or Money gram in your location.

You are to make the payment in favor of the above name and send to this office a scan copy of the receipt of payment or send it via Fax.

Await your response.

THANK YOU

About 3 days later I emailed him, my air-headed character Smile
Quote:
I am ready to send the money, but cannot remember how much to send. Please let me know and it will be sent immediately.

Quote:
The amount your where ask to pay is $1,200USD.

you are to send through the below name for documentation via western union money transfer or Money gram in your location.

You are to make the payment in favor of the above name and send to this office a scan copy of the receipt of payment or send it via Fax.

Await your response.

THANK YOU

3 days later:
Quote:
With reference to your mail,this is to bring to your notice that we are still expecting the Payment to enable the commencement of your transfer.

Await your compliance

THANK YOU

Ok, Ok, I will comply, off to . Lazy mugu never even went....again. I guess the amazing amount of time he spent there before learned him a lesson Twisted Evil The title to this email was: MAKE A GENUINE PAYMENT MADAM

Quote:
Thank for your payment,We did receive your information but we are now writing you to go back to the western Union and retrive your money since we do not accept payment in such manner.

So if you are ready to pay,do make your payment in the appropriate way or send it via money gram.

Thank you

Quote:
I have had the same problem with other loan companies and banks. This is a new program set up in my state for security purposes. The only way to bypass it is to fill out the Homeland Security forms, which no one seems to want to do. I could also do a bank transfer, those are not required to go through such secure measures. MoneyGram also uses the same program here.

So, how would you like to proceed? Would you like to get the MTCN through the secure site, fill out the forms or do a bank transfer?

I am waiting to hear from you so we can finish with this, I am quite anxious to get my loan.

Title to this email: YOUR IS NOT A DIFFERENT CASE. Razz Oh yes, it is Twisted Evil

Quote:
Lady,this is not the first time that we have received western union from the State,they do send us a genuine code as soon as they will clear their money,we complete their transfer so yours is not a different thing.

Go back to the western union or money gram and tell them you are sending the payment to the name we give to you and do not answer any of their question.Give them the command to send the payment so that we can conclude your transfer.

Thank you

Here I messed up, I really should have ran with the "do not answer any of their questions" portion, but I was busy that day and kind of rushed my response.

Quote:
First off, do not EVER call me Lady. In the United States, it is rude and I don't appreciate it.

I do not know how you have received Western Union or MoneyGram from this state without this. It was started about 2 months ago, because of all the internet phishing going on here.

So, if this is not a plausible way of receiving the funds for you, what else do you suggest?

Quote:
We receive your mail and the security measure is quite Ok,we have suggested that you make the payment through our senior staff who is on course for two weeks there in the State.

****Name and address of victim/mule removed and reported to mods*****

You are to send the payment to him through western union money transfer of money.

Pay the money to him today and send the details to me for confirmation so that i can forward it to him.as soon as he receive the payment we can commence on the transfer of your loan fund.

Thank you

Happy 2 month anniversary Mr. Mugu. My presents from you have included 1 bank account, 1 victim, and many hours of lad pain. May our 3rd month be better! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x3
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gees this one goes on forever lol Razz

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been busy and neglecting my lad....have to see if he dropped me Smile

Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic