SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The professor who won the lottery (updated 17/Nov/08)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my more successful baits so far and the first I like enough to post it here. Somehow inspired by this old bait which I found highly amusing. It all started with a lottery scam found more than a month ago somewhere in the Surplus Letters section...

CAST:
RICHARD DAVID - scammer
MURRAY SABO - university professor (played by me)
ERICADO RONALDO - scammer, the supposed "courier" with the 5.5MUSD prize
CHARLES BIRMINGHAM - the dollar chopper (played by me)

Quote:

Hello!

I received a letter from you that I have won a lottery. Can you confirm this? I hope that it is for real and you aren't just trying to make fun of me.

Murray Sabo,
Southampton, UK.
Quote:
Dear Sabo,

Thanks so much for your response and i will like to reconfirm it to you that the Lottery is real and Legit and we also wish to notify you officially that your Bank Draft for the sum of US$5.5 Million is ready and we want you to choose from the list below your preferred delivery options.

1. Delivery via Courier- You can have your bank draft delivered by a private courier service but be advised that you will be required to pay for the delivery charges of the courier company before they could dispatch your packages as they wouldn't operate on a Cash On Delivery(C.O.D)basis and all their services have to be pre-paid.

2. Cash Pick Up- You can pick up your cash in person from one of our available Diplomatic posts in Canada or Spain or America,but be advised that you will bear all the tickets and Visa expenses on your own as the Lottery Commission policy does not cover such for any winner.

Listed above are the available options for delivery and do get back to us for more details regarding your preferred option.

*** Please re-send your Full Name and Address in your next mail for confirmation ***

Thanks so much for your co-operation and Understanding and i fervently look forward to help you further.

Richard David
Payment Officer
I sent him a fake address somewhat similar to the old The Dell stadium (no, I'm not even from the UK Very Happy)
Quote:
Hello,

Many thanks for your prompt response. That assures me that I am dealing with respectable individuals.

My name is Murray Sabo and I am a lecturer at the University of Southampton, England. I live in Milton Road 12, Southampton SO15 2XH. Hope this information is all you need, if not just write me back and ask for the data you require for processing.

As for the delivery method, I would prefer a direct pickup because I think it will be cheaper and more convenient for me. We don't need visas to most countries. Presently I am attending an academic conference in the USA but I will have to leave in three days and it will probably not be enough for you to handle the formalities and enable me to receive the money here. However I am flying to another conference in Spain two weeks later. Where is your diplomatic post there? My conference will be in Barcelona.

One more thing - can I get an official confirmation of this in form of an invoice or certificate or something like that? I will have to notify the tax authorities of my winnings because someone might suspect I am a criminal or something if I suddenly receive large amounts of money.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

It is my pleasure to inform you, that we have just received your lottery cash prize of {Five million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars} from our head office . I have also been instructed by our promotion Director to immediately start the processing and postage of your cheque as soon as i hear from you. Most importantly, your full contact information's have been sent to me for confirmations.

I have concluded delivery arrangement with a diplomat who will be coming over to meet you in your choice location as i can see you intends to shift base as soon as possible from America to Spain, but be advised that we cant schedule a meet up time with you for the moment until we finally get to know where you will be in the next few days but in the meantime,you are advised to send a scan copy of any of your ID over to us for verification,so that we can progress with some documents that will support your eligibility.

We will proceed further as soon as i get this information from you.
Please be advise that we do not charge our winners any fee to receive their prize. Please take note so that you don't fall into the hands of mischief..
Quote:

Hello,

Yes it is true that I am returning to the UK in two days or maybe even tomorrow if everything goes well. After that I won't be going to Spain until November and I would prefer to settle everything while I am still in the UK. Can we arrange for your diplomat to travel to Southampton? I can probably cover his travel expenses if that allows me to receive my winnings faster and I don't have to wait until I get to Spain.

I can send you a scan of my British passport if it is acceptable. In that case I would also like you to send me an ID of yours so that I can know my business partner better.

Regards,
Mr Sabo.
Quote:
Attn: Murray

I am very sorry to get back to you belatedly,that was due to a breakdown in our internet server and i have also sent a copy of my ID to the media section of our company to make a scan copy of it upon your request and i will have that sent over as soon as it is ready but i want you to go ahead and send me your British ID as you have mentioned earlier as there wouldnt be any problem with it since its mainly for proper identification purposes.

Finally,I wish to inform you that all arrangements has been made for your delivery and the meeting of the diplomatic officer and i will give you a detailed update on Monday on where to meet him as soon as i receive your ID.

Thanks so much.
The usual corrupted JPG drops in his box...
Quote:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about your problems. I understand you and am not angry at all - I know how the computers are and that such things can happen to anyone. Even my university sometimes has trouble with internet servers.

My trip back from the USA was without problems and I have already resumed my academic duties at the university. I was able to scan my passport today and I have it attached with this letter. I have no scanner at home so I had to do it at work. I am not really a computer person so it took me a long time and I hope everything went alright. I had to do it myself and did not want to ask anyone for help because I want my success to come as a surprise to everyone I know including my family. I haven't even told my wife yet!

Regards,
Murray Sabo.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks once again for your understanding though i still have problem viewing the Scan attachment but i will be able to view it better as soon as our email server get fixed up completely later in the day and more so i want you to remain calm and please be advised that sharing any information regarding your lottery winnings might jeopardize your chances of getting the prize incase of double claims which we would not entertain.

I will write you as soon as i am able to download and view your ID card so that we can proceed.

Regards
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for everything you have done so far. I feel really confident because of your professional attitude and understanding of the importance of security.

I would like to remind you that you promised to send me an ID of yours like I did with mine. Please do it as soon as possible so that we can know each other better and deal in the atmosphere of absolute trust.

Regards,
Murray Sabo.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for the message and i will send that to you later in the day with more details about your money.

...or not?
Quote:
Hello,

Is everything alright? I didn't hear from you yesterday as you said and there is nothing wrong with you or my winnings I hope?

Murray.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Firstly,I wish to apologize for my late response once again which is due to the server downtime we are experiencing at the moment but i want to assure you that everything will be fixed properly shortly and i believe that would also enhance our communication. Secondly,I have been mandated to send down your Check to you via a Courier company as we are presently having a busy schedule for all our diplomatic officers and nobody will be available to meet you or deliver your funds to you in person for the moment except through courier and please do find below the Delivery Options from the courier company to your location in U.K and their prices.

1-3 Business Day Delivery------ £380.00
3-5 Business Day Delivery------ £345.00

Please choose your preferred method of delivery from the above listed options,so that i can forward unto you our regional accountant details to make the payment to via western union so that i can deposit your draft with the courier company to have it delivered as soon as possible and on this note i will also like to tender an apology on behalf of the company for any incoveniences we might have caused you in the course of the delivery but i want you to be rest assured that we are all working to make your dream come true.

Lest i forget,i have gotten a scan copy of my ID for you as requested but i couldnt get it across to you via email because of the technical irregularities on our server at the moment and i will send it over as soon as possible.I will be in earnest anticipation of your response .

Your Brother,
Richard David
Payment Officer
God forbid having a scammer as my brother - then again, one can't choose his relatives Very Happy Well, he is not the only one who can be lazy - I replied him afetr three days.
Quote:
Hello,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I read your mail on Friday evening but I had a busy working schedule and didn't have time to write a reply. Please accept my apologies as I always try to be in touch with people who contact me.

You now say that I am to select the preferred courier delivery method. I remember that in your very first letter you wrote that I have two options to receive my prize - either direct delivery through courier, which you are suggesting, or picking up the check in person. I already stated in one of my previous letters to you that I would prefer to visit one of your representatives myself because I just can't trust someone else with my winnings. I understand that your couriers must be utmost professionals but there is always a risk when such a large amount of money is involved. Now that you have provided me with two courier delivery possibilities I am starting to think that coming personally to your representatives or even to your office would be much better for me. You may think I am paranoid but in fact I only want to make personally sure that everything is alright and I get my check intact.

I am also still waiting for your ID as I have not received it from you yet.

Regards,
Murray Sabo.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your response but be advised that all of our diplomatic officer will be busy in the next few weeks either to meet a winner or for a winner to contact them in their respective offices hence i came up with the idea of having it delivered by courier so that you can recieve your check as soon as possible and secondly ,I want you to understand that it is going to cost you less when you choose to have it delivered by courier to coming over to our office here in Canada,believe me £400 cant get you here.Please let me know if you will still go for the courier option or you insist to meet one of them so i can know the way forward.Say me well to your family and Kids.Have a blessed Sunday Evening.

Thanks
Why not indirectly encourage him a bit?
Quote:
Hello,

First of all, this is not and never was a money issue. I would be a fool to only think of the cheapest option when I am about to receive such a large sum in my winnings. I am prepared to pay what is necessary to ensure the safest conditions for me to receive this money. I have to inform you that you are also somewhat mistaken about the travel costs. 400 pounds are more than enough for a two way flight to Canada. The tickets for my recent US trip were just under £300 and I doubt flying to Canada is much more expensive than that. Even if it was somewhere in the range of £400, I think I made it quite clear that I prefer to handle everything personally as I just can't trust third parties with millions of dollars. And you also mentioned an office in Spain where I could pick up my winnings. Is it not an option anymore? Soon I will start to prepare for my conference in Barcelona and would be very glad to sort everything out until I return from there.

Regards,
Murray Sabo.
...but Mr David just can't spare 100 naira to go check his mailbox until three days later Very Happy
Quote:
Hello,

I would like to know if you have received my last letter as there has been no response from you regarding the delivery of my winnings.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your carefully worded message and i have to apologize once again for getting back to you belatedly, but i want you to understand that there is nothing much that i can do at the moment and the delivery of your winnings may be delayed until we have less busy schedule with the diplomatic officers,because as of present,none of them would be available to meet you or deliver your cash prize to you in person hence i came up with the idea of a courier delivery earlier but you seems not interested in that but i am afraid there is nothing i can do at the moment as stated earlier because i am acting under administerial instructions and cannot do anything otherwise i am authorized to,Please be advised that i am only trying to figure out a way to have your cash prize delivered to you pronto and you also made mention of the fact that you cannot trust a third party with so much money at stake but i want you to understand that we are going to have it delivered by one of our trustworthy affiliated courier company and nothing can ever go wrong with the check and you will also be able to testify to that upon delivery and there is also one more thing they will be delivery along with the check which is the winnings certificate which would authenticate solidly as the rightful winner of the draw.Please get back to me as soon as possible so i can know if i should go ahead and deposit your check with the courier company for the delivery or i have to hold it until early december when we are going to have a less busy schedule with our officers.

Thanks and i earnestly look forward to your response.
Best Regards

and

Quote:
Dear Murray,

I am very sorry you have not heard from me.Your fund ($5.5m) have been deposited in the paying bank in europe by tomorrow as such it will be easy for your to be transferred to your designated account without further delay.I shall furnish you with the contact details of the bank by tomorrow so that you can contact them for the transfer of your fund.

Be rest assured that you shall receive your fund in your designated account because I have forwarded all related document to back up your claim to the paying bank.

I await your prompt reply,

Richard David
Quote:

Hello,

Thanks for the letter. I am waiting for the bank contact details as well as for your ID as you promised earlier. I want to settle everything as soon as possible as this has gone on for a long time without any notable progress.

Murray.
At this point I decided to introduce the feared dollar chop threat. Enter Mr Charles Birmingham! In truth, I copied the original letter and composed two genuine looking mail exchanges between me and someone who has supposedly been running around with the same lottery script - only that the new letter claimed the prize to be 6.5M USD instead of 5.5 Very Happy Then I showed it to Mr David of course...
Quote:
Hello,

I received another letter similar to yours yesterday. It says I have actually won 6.5 million dollars and not 5.5 million. Please explain me who is Charles Birmingham and what to do in this situation. I would like you to reply as soon as possible as I am leaving for Spain tomorrow evening and will be there in Barcelona all week long.

Murray Sabo.
- Hide quoted text -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS
To: "Prof. Murray Sabo"

Please stop talking on this person who has contacted you that is, until I can investigate this matters.You have probably been approached by a con artist. I confirm your winnings to be 6.5mil and want you to disregard anything this your Richard David writes you. you can give me your personal info as it will be safe with me and necessary to release your winnings.

Charles Birmingham

--- On Sat, 11/1/08, Prof. Murray Sabo wrote:

Hello,

What do you mean by this letter? I have corresponded with Mr Richard David for some time now and he has been helpful and regularly updated me on my prize status. I am not sure who you are if you say you do not know Mr David. You are supposed to be working in the same organization who held this lottery as Mr David sent me the same letter. I read both your letters and the only difference is that you claim my winnings to be 6.5 million dollars and Mr David wrote its 5.5 million. Everything including all data and numbers is excatly the same. I can forward you Mr David's letter if you wish me to do so. For now, I am beginning to feel very confused. I am not giving you out my contact information until you explain what exactly is going on. I am leaving for Barcelona in Spain tomorrow and have many matters to attend to beforehand.

Murray.

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Charles Birmingham wrote:

Dear Murray Sabo,

Who is this your said Richard David. I dont know any person with that name and you are saying you have been in touch with him about your funds. the person you are to contact and coordinate the payment is me (Charles Birmingham) and not this Richard David. Please give me your private phone number for easier communications.

CHARLES BIRMINGHAM.

--- On Fri, 10/31/08, Prof. Murray Sabo <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for the notification but my winnings are already being processed by Mr Richard David. He contacted me about two weeks ago and is assisting me in claiming my prize. As Mr David has already explained to me I understand that your organization has to be very busy right now but there is no need to contact me twice. Simply keep me updated on everything regarding my claim.

Regards,
Murray Sabo.
He didn't like the news. Some security measures are to be put in place...
Quote:

Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your email and i want you to stop any correspondence with the said Mr.Birmingham at once,we have had similar problems in the past and we will also report this as a case of phishing to the right authority and henceforth i want us to ascribe a passcode for ourselves for further email correspondence and the code will be "LOYal".Please be advised that you will be required to add the passcode "LOYal" at the end of your message to me and i will also do this same each time i send you an email.(Please take note of the Caps) and moreso,since you say you will be moving over to Spain tommorow,you will be contacted by our Diplomatic officer who will ask you to meet him somewhere in Spain,Please i want you to get back to me this night if thats ok by you so that i can forward unto the diplomatic officer more information about where you people will meet when you get to spain,Please on the final note,i want to advise you once more to desist from sending mails to Mr.Birmingham because we have reported him to the appropriate authority as we do not have such names on the list of our employee.

Thanks and please get back to me as soon as possible.

I have informed the bank to have the money sent back to our treasury headquarter so that it can be delivered to you as soon as you enter spain and i want you to send me your full contact details once again to reach you on the phone.Please note,Passcode always(without the quotation)

LOYal
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for your prompt response. As I said I am flying to Barcelona tomorrow and I don't know yet the exact place where I will be staying. The organizers told us that all participants will be picked up at the airport and transported to a hotel where this conference will be held. I am not familiar with the city as I haven't been there before.

I have more questions regarding this Charles Birmingham now that you replied me. Please answer all of them as I am confused now and all these issues seem important to me.

1) How am I to know what to do now and whom to trust? You say that he is a criminal and he said the same about you so I only have your word against his and nothing more.
2) How can it be that both of you know the exact details of the lottery when this matter was supposed to be confidential?
3) Why did Charles Birmingham mention 6.5 million dollars and you said I have won 5.5 million? Are you sure there is not a typing mistake in your letter? I would certainly prefer to receive 6.5 million if that is what I have really won.

Because of these events, I am now afraid to give out my personal details to either of you. We need to communicate by email or meet in person as I am starting to feel a little scared with such an important amount of money at stake.

LOYal,
Murray Sabo.

Quote:

Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your response and i also appreciate the little trust you still have in me but we all stand a chance to learn alot with things that happens around us,I wonder if you have ever heard anything about the word "PHISHING" and i do hope you know what it means for an email address to get phished,it's either your email address or ours got phished and someone have been spying our email exchanges,though i have reported the issue to the authority as promised earlier but i want you to be more careful with whom you trust because you have so much at stake and i wouldnt want you to regret at the end of the day,it might be too late. Let me ask you some questions too,if he is really the one in charge of your lottery winnings,how come he contact you after i did and not before me? but i am also elated that you have chosen to trust the one you meet in person and like i promised you earlier,you will be meeting a diplomatic officer as soon as you arrive in Spain but that might pose a little problem since you are also not sure of your point of arrival but i want you to send me an email as soon as you get to Spain,I only asked for your Telephone number so that you can be reached on phone while you are in Spain.

Please let me know the way forward but i must warn you once again that you shouldnt trust Mr.Birmingham whatsoever and i will also like to add that it will be better if you can change the password to your email address as i have also changed mine too,because any email that got phished does not have a secure password and such password should be change instantly to prevent the phisher from getting access to the mailbox again and in view of this,i want you to stop sending me an email to this same email address for security purposes and i have just set up an email address (r******.d******@****.**.uk) which is where i want you to send your reply to and please dont forget the passcode

Thanks and I will be waiting for your urgent response.

LOYal
Quote:
Hello,

I have to admit that I have never been in such situation before. As I told you earlier I am not a computer person and only barely know what phishing is but from you I understand that it is some type of hacker activity. Unfortunately I can't change my email address because this is how my students communicate with me when I am not at the university. I changed my password though and hope everything will be alright from now on. I also noted down your new contact address and will contact you through that from now on. My phone operator is not offering services abroad and I will have to use only email in Spain if there is no other way.

Regarding this Charles Birmingham, I know it is a bit strange that he wrote me about two weeks later than you did but you also have to understand that this is an important matter of security and I am going to be very careful to get everything right with such a large sum of money. I want to be absolutely sure of everything that is going on. What confused me is that you never sent me the ID you promised a long time ago. That made me a bit suspicious initially. Please do it as soon as possible so that I can be absolutely confident in you and your security.

LOYal,
Murray Sabo.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your response and i want you to understand that i have the scan copy of the ID but the problem remains that my server does not support attachment file and there is no way i can get it across to you if i cant get it attached to an email message which is not possible with my server but i will still try and give it a try on Monday when i return to office but that should not bother you much as you will be meeting our diplomatic officer in person when you gets to Spain.

Please let me know as soon as you reach Spain so that i can inform our diplomatic officer to contact you,so that you and him can discuss in details where it would be convenience for you to meet.

Thanks and I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as you gets to Spain,Please be advised ahead that the diplomatic officer might contact you anytime from now via email as i have forwarded your email address to him and he must also include the passcode hence you shouldnt correspond with him if he does not include the passcode.

Thanks
No passcode with this letter, huh? Might as well ignore it. Or maybe not - after all, everything is going as I planned, let's see if my luck continues Very Happy
Quote:

Hello,

I am terribly sorry that I did not contact you earlier. I really hope you will understand when I explain the reasons for this. I had several problems on my way to Spain including a plane delay because of the recent terrible weather in Spain but I have been able to safely arrive here and am now in a hotel called ME Barcelona. I do not know the surroundings though as I was picked up at the airport and transported here on Monday. Please help me contact the representative whom I will have to meet. He can write me any time as I will be checking my mail regularly.
I also want some advice from you regarding that Mr Birmingham whom I told you about. I am not sure what to do, he has sent me about 10 letters during the last 2 days and he always tells me not to trust you and insists that I continue dealing with him. He has even forwarded me his ID card to prove that he is for real. The document looks credible and he is very persistent so I am still a bit confused and unsure what to do. Please tell me what should I do now.

LOYal,
Murray.
Let's nudge him just one more time... (another fake letter in Lad English comes of great assistance here)
Quote:
Hello,

I am now getting increasingly worried about this Charles Birmingham who contacted me. Here's his latest letter which came in about 20 minutes ago, at first I thought there was a reply from you but then saw that it is him who has written me again. Please help me and advise how to deal with him - as I told you he has been writing me all the time and his previous letters were pretty much similar to this one. I am not going to call him as I can't do that from Barcelona but I wonder why he is doing all that.

LOYal,
Murray Sabo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Subject: Attn: Murray Sabo
To: "Prof. Murray Sabo"

Dear Murry Sabo,

I am now so worried that you havent responded to me again. Are you still in league with this richard david, I can assure you time and time again there is no one by that name connected with this lottery. Did I not send you proof that I am the legitimate representative handling the payout of your winnings. Do not lose time and money on someone trying to play you for a fool. What further proof do you need that I am the one you should contact and not this unknown man. Has he even sent any information to you regarding his trueself?

You said you are going to foreign country, well if you do that at least be advised to not contact anyone who will take advantage of you. The best you can do is call me right now on the phone number I gave you.

Charles Birmingham.
And guess what arrives at the dollar chopper's mailbox after this "update"!
Quote:
How far Mr.birmingham..why u dey drag client with me now...na mugu Murray Sabo i dey talk about....i don try for this work i dont even control am enter spain for wash wash so why u come dey show face at this time wen d food nearly done finish now....abeg release this guy for me if u can ... me and u fit share bar together ooo...I be ur broda ooo.....LOL..cos if we keep draggin am dis way both of us fit loose am oooo at the end of the day....

Holla me if u get time 07084387593
Alright, let's start practicing my muguspeak skills...
Quote:
HOW FAR OLAJIDE, I SABI U BE RICHARD DAVID OK? LOL. WELL I NO MIND WORK WIT U, WE BE NAIJA BRODAS AS U SAY NA WE GO WORK THIS MUGU TOGETHER AS ONE. LET US OPEN MOUTH ABOUT BUSINESS NOW. TELL ME SAY IF U NEED ANY HELP FOR SPAIN, I KNOW SOM PEOPLE THERE NA CAN SUPPLY U WIT WETIN U NEED FO FINISH UR WASH WASH JOB OK. U GO CUT ME PERCENT FROM WETIN MUGU SABO DROPS U NA EVERYTHING GO WORK OUT WELL WELL. MAKE SURE U UPDATE ME OF WETIN U SAY FOR AM NA WETIN DEY HAPPEN WIT AM OK SO DAT OUR PLANS NO INTERFERE. WE NO WANT MUGU SABO GET SUSPICOUS.

ANTHONY
Mr David appears to like the fellow guyman's idea. He responds to Charles:
Quote:
I hail you bros...we can share money for real.....but i havent heard from Sabo since yesterday and he told me say he no carry him phone go there so there is no way i can reach him on phone .....I will also like to know which side u dey..na Lekki area me i dey oooo,and i be think say u go give me your number so dat we fit relate better for phone bcos Sabo don dey confused well well and he be like say he get bar well well ...so na good meat for us oooo....Till i hear from you again now....PEACE
but the professor receives a much more magnificent reply:
Quote:

Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your last letter,please be advised that i have already reported Mr.Birmingham to the FBI and they are presently conducting investigation on him but from what i learnt so far about him,I learnt he is one of those African scammers who uses name of a certified Lottery company like ours to fool innocent people and make them believe they work with us,Please i want you to take to my advice,the FBI agent gave me some clues they usually use to detect a typical African Scam which i will give you now to reply him,I want you to send him a reply with the following lines which i extracted from the FBI content:

"I NO SAY U BE SCAMMER ,I JUST SAY MAKE I WASTE YOUR TIME SMALL...LOL..." TELL ME HOW DAT SIDE BE NOW???"UR PAPA DEY TINK SAY U DON SEE MUGU..ABI?

Please do not bother to ask me what that means as i dont understand it myself neither does the FBI agent who released it to me do but he told me the line was submitted by another African who works with the investigation team and i believe thats in their local dialect.Please i want you to send him just the qouted lines (without the quotation mark) and do not add anything to it and conclusively,I have informed the diplomatic officer and he will contact you as soon as possible.

Please update me as soon as you hear from Mr.Birmingham again but i want you to send him a reply to his last email with the quoted lines above and lets see if that will help.Please send me a copy of his reply to the lines so that i can forward it to the FBI,please be advised that this will not in anyway affect your cash prize.

Thanks
LOYal
The professor will trust the expert of course...
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for this advice. I trust you are an expert in dealing with such people as you have had experience with them. I am truly sorry I doubted you. If Mr Birmingham is a scammer then I think he deserves whatever punishment awaits him. He hasn't been writing me since your last letter so I hope he has decided to stop what he was doing or maybe is even already arrested. If he does send me anything though then I will send him this text you sent me.
Meanwhile, I am wondering when is your diplomatic officer going to contact me as I still have not received any word. I am willing to get the hands on my winnings as soon as possible but if it can't be arranged until Sunday then I am afraid I will have to leave the country and return to UK because I can't ignore my academic duties there. The conference ends on Friday.

LOYal,
Murray
and so responds the dollar chopper as well:
Quote:
MY BRODA, GOOD TO HEAR FOR U AGAIN OOO. AS FOR THE PHONE, I CANT GIVE AM TO U NOW BECAUSE SOME JOKER DON SPREAD IT NA DON FORCE ME TO DROP AM. I GO GET NEW ONE SOON SOON. I DEY IKEJA NOW NA AJEGUNLE AS WELL WHERE I GET 2 YAHOO BOIS WORKIN FOR ME FOR SEND FORMAT NA PICK UP MUGU MONEY FOR WESTY.
JUS KEEP ME UPDATED ON MUGU SABO, E DON CONTACT U? WETIN U DON SAY FOR AM?

ANTHONY
Seems we have a deal!
Quote:
Ok no shit about that....me and Murray dey talk sha...i never bill am anything cos he dey sound paranoid one kain...he no too dey correspond cos he say he no carry him laptop go...and he no even go with him phone...but i will keep u updated if i receive mail from him later today as he promised to write me....later bros..hope u get my number u can still hide ur number and call me...
...but he never wrote to the professor so I have to remind him about that.
Quote:
Hello,

You never replied to my previous email which I now copy below. Did you receive the letter at all? I also have to inform you that I am still to hear from your representative. I think it is very strange I haven't been contacted yet. Are there any unexpected problems with the processing of documents or something else?

LOYal,
Murray.
Quote:
Attn:Murray

I am very sorry about the situation at hand and i did not receive your first letter but i have read the second copy you sent,I have tried to get across to Mr.Ericado,the diplomatic officer via his email but i couldnt get any response from him and i am very worry about his well-being with your US$5.5Million in his possession.I will try and write him again tomorrow but i want you to keep me inform if you do hear from him,Please be advised that he is also a stranger in Spain and does not know anywhere either,so i want you to give the full description of the hotel you are lodging in,the name and your room number.Please do remember not to share any information with anybody at this time so someone wont have to pose in your place to get your money and i want you to listen to any instructions you are given by Mr.Ericado for him to have ease with the delivery.I will write you back as soon as i hear from him.Please do note that i have also giving him the passcode "LOYal" before he left for Spain so be aware if anyone writes you claiming to be the diplomatic officer and does not add the passcode to his letter,His Full name is Ericardo Ronaldo,you can also contact him via email on [email protected]. Thanks and I will be waiting to hear from .
Finally, the courier chimes in:
Quote:
Dear Murray Sabo,

My name is Ericado Ronaldo,I am the diplomatic officer from Victory lottery promotion who is meant to deliver your cash prize to you in spain I arrived on a Vueline airline to Madrid Barajas International Airport here in Spain but unfortunately enough for me,I was held back by some local officials at the airport who wants to know how come i have so much cash in my possession and they have been questioning to know if the money is drug-related or has anything to do with terrorism and thats why i have been unable to contact you via email since i came in,but the situation is getting out of hand as i have been asked to pay the sum of US$2,500 to clear my way but i do not have that to pay and they have confiscated the box in which i have your money,I have tried to get across to Mr.Richard on a pay phone too but i couldnt get him either,Please i want you to rise to this situation for me so that your money can be released unto me and i can bring it to your hotel suite for you,I only have the sum of US$820 and thats what i would be surviving on for some days now and i am afraid if things get worst i might not be able to stand the officials anymore,they might prosecute me and arraigned me in their local court and i dont think there is anyway we are going to win over them,even if we are going to,it would definitely cost us hell to do so.

Conclusively,I would like to know if there is a way you can help with this situation at hand so that you wont lose your money to the spain officials and please i want you to get back to me as fast as possible because i am presently under a mild torture from the offical but i believe everything would be fine as soon as i hear from you,please let me know if there is anything you can add to the US$820 that i have with me so that we can pay up the US$2,500. I will give you one of the officials information to send the money to if you have anything to send .

Thanks and I will be in earnest anticipation of your mail .

LOYal
Ericado Ronaldo

PS: Can i ask any of the officials to contact you via email 'cos i am using their internet to reach you now because they do not give me access to my own personal laptop.
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the letter. Sorry i couldn't get back to you earlier as today I had the last day of my conference. I feel very sorry for you. Did you tell the airport officials the truth about why you were carrying the money? I think that would have helped to clear this misunderstanding. As for your requests, of course the officials can contact me so that I can confirm everything is fully legal. Unfortunately I will not be able to support you in any way financially as I do not have lots of money to spare right now. I thought I wouldn't need it as the hotel and meals are paid for by the hosts and I am not into buying lots of souvenirs. I can ask Mr David to help you somehow with this, though. I will write him right now and explain what has happened, he sounded very concerned about you when he last wrote me.

I will be staying at Hotel ME Barcelona until Sunday morning, then I am heading back home to United Kingdom as I can not neglect my academic duties (I am a professor at the University of Southampton).

LOYal,
Murray Sabo.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I apologize for my late response but I think you should understand the reason,because they still havent released my laptop to me,I tried and get one of them to talk to you via email but they refused and told me all that they wants to have is the requested sum and nothing more,I understand you said in your last mail that you will be staying in the hotel ME Barcelona till Sunday which means after that you would return to your academic duties in Southampton,Please let me know if you can still make it and send the money when you get to your base in UK so i can plead to the officials that we are going to pay them next week when you get to UK.Thanks and please help me tell Mr.Richard that everything would be alright in Jesus name.

I look forward to hear from you people as soon as possible.
LOYal
Time to inform Mr David about the fate of his delivery man:
Quote:
Hello,

I finally received a letter from the diplomat but I have to inform you that not everything has gone smoothly as I counted on. Mr Ronaldo told me that he is having problems at the airport because security officials have detained both him and the money because they suspect it might be related to illegal activities. He also asked me to provide some money so that I can help him pay the officials for the clearance of the funds. It sounds like a bribe but if that is the only way for me to get the money done then I suppose it must be done. I can't help him though because I do not have the necessary sum with me right now. I told Mr Ronaldo that I will inform you of this so that you can probably help him, it will be much easier for you as a member of a respectable company and his colleague. Mr Ronaldo also knows that I am staying in Spain until Sunday.

Regards,
LOYal Murray
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your last letter, and i really want us to treat this issue with a matter of urgency.I need you to understand that there is nothing else that we can do to avert this problem at this point in time except to pay the sum they requested for and i also want you to know that the company we works for would not render any solution or help you in paying the required sum to the officials to release Mr.Ronaldo and your money because they have warned that they are not ready to release any diplomatic officer to deliver cash to any winner within this period but i have pestered on your behalf since you told me you would like to meet and have your cash in person. In view of this,I want to know how much they requested for as i have not heard from Mr.Ronaldo myself, Please do note that since you are leaving Spain on Sunday and it's Saturday already and Mr.Ronaldo and your money has been detained at the airport in Spain ,we have to figure out a way to take care of things before you leave on Sunday,I would like to know if there is any hope that you can still send the requested sum to them in Spain as soon as you get back to UK if you think there is no option for you now in Spain to get the money,because its not a matter of location any longer now,your money can still be re-routed and delivered to you in UK but we have to find a way to secure the release of Mr.Ronaldo and your money in Spain,I want you to consider the huge sum of money that's in question and I am sure the officials wouldnt dare request for even half of the US$5.5 Million to release him but i will wait to hear how much they requested to be paid and on the last note,I dont want us to consider it as a bribe but even if we have to,I want you to know thats the sacrifice we have to make for your money and the life of Mr.Ronaldo in Spain.

***PLEASE ACT FAST AND REMEMBER DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS UNTIL WE SECURE THE RELEASE OF MR.RONALDO AND YOUR MONEY***
LOYal
Quote:
Mr Ronaldo told me that they want $2,500 and that he already has $820 but that is everything he has with him now. Therefore he asked for my help. Unfortunately I had to tell him that i couldn't help him at least until I return home because I never expected any additional expenses to occur to me while in Barcelona. He hasn't written me either after that one letter, I presume it's because his computer was also confiscated by the officials, at least that was what he told me. Mr Ronaldo also asked for my permission to have the airport officials write me and explain the situation better. I guess the only thing I can do now is wait for a letter either from them or Mr Ronaldo himself. Maybe I should personally go to airport and try to handle things? I can do it even tonight if it is necessary. Please get back to me with what you suggest.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:
Dear Murray,

Thanks so much for your last letter but it would be better if we can figure out a way to pay that than for you to go and meet them at the airport,i dont think that would be a wise thing to do at all,let me know as soon as you hear from him and let me know how you want us to go about paying the money cos i am not financially bouyant for the moment.

Thanks and I want you to ask him if he has been receiving any of my letter .

LOYal
Yeah ri... I mean, of course.
Quote:
Hello,

I wonder why you think it wouldn't be a wise idea. I surely think that everything will become clear if I explain why Mr Ronaldo was carrying the money. The same thing could happen at every airport, I know how is the situation with terrorism these days. If you really insist I can't help anything by going then of course I won't waste time on that and will stay at the hotel instead but I have to say again that I do not have enough money with me here in Spain. I see that Mr Ronaldo needs more than $1000 and I only have 300 GBP and 200 euro with me. It will never be enough. There is no reason for you to be angry to me, I was just offering an idea how to get out of the unfortunate situation we have here. Please get back to me as soon as possible, I will be working with my laptop all evening long and therefore able to quickly read your letters.

LOYal
Murray

Meanwhile, Mr Charles promises something to the fellow guyman:
Quote:
HOW FAR OLAJIDE AKA RICHARD DAVID, ANY NEWS FROM MUGU? I HAV A PLAN FOR THIS JOB. I GO NOW SEND MUGU SABO MAIL FOR INTERPOL SAYIN DEM HAD CHARLES BIRMINGHAM ARRESTED DIS WEEK NA CHARGED FOR FRAUD. I GO SAY IT DON HAPPEN BECAUSE OF UR ORDERS. THIIS NA GO GIV U OPORTUNITY TO EARN SABO TRUST, MAKE SURE U USE THIS WELL WELL ON UR JOB. I GO LET U KNOW DAT I ALSO GET ONE OF MY BOIS WEY BE ABIT OF COMPUTER HARKER WORKIN ON MUGU SABO MAIL BOX NA SOON GO BE INSIDE AM. I DEY TRY DO IT ON EVERY MUGU FOR NA LEARN MORE BOUT AM. NO MAKE ME REGRET TRUSTIN U WITH DIS, NA THIS DEY WORK WELL WELL I GET PLENTY OF MUGU TO CUT WITH U FOR FUTURE.

ANTHONY.
Quote:
Dear Murray,

I am sorry for the misconception you have had about my last letter,I wasnt mad at you and why should I? In your last letter,you made me to understand that you have 300 GBP and 200 Euros,i believe this is not close to the said amount but i want you to send Ronaldo an email and ask him if you can still send them (the officials) the 300 GBP which i believe will be close to 1/5 of the requested amount or even more,so they will understand that we will pay them up later so they wont have to harm Mr.Ronaldo or do anything to your money or preferably you can relay a message to them that you will pay the $2500 as soon as you get back to UK,Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks
LOYal
Anthony aka Mr Charles has kept his word!
Quote:
Hello,

That sounds like a good suggestion to me. I will write him right away and relay your message. I have something else for you to tell. Probably you already know this but nevertheless it gives me a great relief that I am not to fear this strange Mr Birmingham anymore. I received the following mail half an hour ago and I understand that Mr Birmingham was also in Spain recently. That also explains why he stopped writing me for a time. Who knows, maybe he was planning to do something to me! Please look yourself at this:

Good day Mr Murray Sabo,

My name is Mr Peter Wesley and I am an officer at the Spanish Interpol (International Criminal Police Orgainzation). I am writing you regarding a Mr Charles Birmingham who contacted you earlier this month. As you probably suspected this is not his real name and also that he is a known criminal who has been operating for a long time and defrauded many people in Europe and also USA. Thanks to the efforts of both you and Mr Richard David this criminal has been arrested in Spain where he was preparing for meeting another victim and now remains in custody and will be charged with fraud. The Interpol is very thankful to you.Good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Peter Wesley

I also have to apologize that maybe I was behaving a bit aggressively towards you in my last letter but you have to understand that I was a bit worried about all the problems I was having - including your courier who has been arrested because of me and also that criminal Mr Birmingham. I will never act like that towards you again now that you were able to help the police capture him.

LOYal,
Murray

Part 2 to follow when I have rested my fingers a little bit... Even now, I have at least that much material and right now as I post this it just keeps getting better by minute... (a teaser, received barely minutes ago "PLEASE DONT GO TO MADRID AS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED ITS A SCAM,CHARLES WANTS TO MURDER YOU")

Last edited by NorthStar on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr David is ever so happy!
Quote:
BROS....3 GBOSA FOR THAT MESSAGE WEY U SEND SABO..HE DON WRITE ME BACK SAY HE DEY VERY HAPPY WELL WELL SAY DEY DON CATCH CHARLES,SO HE SAY NA ON SUNDAY HE WAN GO BACK TO UK BUT HE GO LIKE WAIT COLLECT HIM MONEY FROM MY DIPLOMATIC OFFICER FIRST,SO I DON GIVE AM EMAIL TO CONTACT SO IF HE CONTACT THAT ONE NA DAT ONE GO KNACK AM STORY WITH BILLS TO PAY...BROS ABEG CALL ME NOW OR GIVE ME UR NUMBER..I LIKE THAT YOUR INTERPOL MATTA AND WE NEED TO TALK BETTER WE FIT RUN THINGS TOGETHER OOO....WE GO SHARE MONEY THRU MR SABO AND EVEN MORE JOBS DEY WEY WE GO RUN TOGETHER...I DEY WAIT TO HEAR FROM U...I HAIL OO...HOW UR SIDE BE? NA FULL GROOVE FOR HERE OO...U KNOW SAY LEKKI DEY ALWAYS DEY BUBBLE NOW....I WILL LIKE TO INVITE YOU HERE ONE OF THESE DAYS SO WE GO FIT GROOVE TOGETHER....MAKE I SLEEP NOW ..TILL TMW COS I DEY GO CHURCH..I NEED TO PRAY ON MR.SABO..THNX ONCE AGAIN
and about the hacking idea too:
Quote:
dats a fine idea....i just update sabo now..say my delivery man don enter spain ..i don give am his email make he contact am..but i never hear from am....
The professor contacts the courier again:
Quote:
Hello,

There is nothing to apologize for. I have had my own problems with airport security and I know they are hard to persuade if they think you are suspicious. I was in contact with Mr Richard David and asked if I should personally arrive at the airport and see what could be done but he told me not to do that. Instead he wants me to ask if the airport officials will agree to a smaller sum. As I already explained I do not ahve enough money with me, only 300 GBP and 200 euros and that will certainly not be enough. Or you could ask them if it would be better to send the money from the UK when I return there. If I would leave Spain I could also check if everything is alright with you at the airport.

LOYal,
Murray
The courier has fallen victim to the power of wind and darkness (?)
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks so much for your swift response and they have accepted to wait till you get back to UK but they wants to know when you would be leaving for UK and the exact day you will be sending the money to them, secondly,I thank you very much for your concern about my well being but i wouldnt want you to come and see me here for known reason,I want you to understand we need to be more cautious with these people so they wont have to detain you too when you come here,I will be fine in Jesus Name and no evil shall befall me , you and Mr.Richard too and I want you people to remember me during your prayer session so everything would work out fine for us and we would have smile on our face at the end of everything, they gave me an account information to give to you to send the money via western union as soon as you get to UK but the fan has blown the little paper away and the room is dark but I will get the information across to you tommorow,I hope you are leaving tmw? what time?..Please let me apologize personally for whichever incovenience i have caused you..Thanks for your understanding

LOYal
Mr David is satisfied with the way things appear to be going...
Quote:
Thanks so much for your letter and i am very happy that he has been caught,so i want you to write the officials as soon as possible and you shouldnt worry yourself about being aggressive in your previous letter,we are all humans and sometimes get worked up everything will be fine.

Thanks
LOYal
More comes in overnight:
Quote:
Dear Murray,

I tried to stay awake with my computer here,I thought I will receive a letter from you before i sleep but it seems you are also tired for the day or maybe you are in bed already,I will be waiting to hear the latest from you as soon as you hear from them.Thanks so much for your effort and patience.Goodnite

LOYal
and
Quote:
Dear Murray,

I wonder why i havent heard from you since last night but i guess you have left Spain for UK,Please let me know as soon as you get to UK,so we can finalize everything.

Thanks
LOYal
This was "indeed" the case as confirmed by the professor himself a day later:
Quote:
Hello,

I am sorry I did not write you this morning but I overslept a little and had to hurry to catch my plane to UK. I am now back at Southampton and ready to help out Mr Ronaldo who is most likely still held by the authorities. Yesterday he wrote that the airport officials would agree to receive the full sum when I return home and I am going send it to them by the Western Union transfer service tomorrow if nothing unexpected happens.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:
Thanks so much for the update and thats a very good idea too,let me know as soon as you hear from them and when you are going to send the money.Thanks

LOYal
Payday is coming? Yes... but not their!
Quote:
Hello Mr Ronaldo,

I returned to Southampton yesterday and finally was able to raise and send the necessary sum by the Western Union according to instructions given to me by Mr Bobo from the airport security. He said that you should be fine as soon as he receives the money and as I checked it on the internet it said that he has already picked it up so I presume you are already released by the time you receive my letter. Please let me know how you are to deliver my winnings to me.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:
Hello Mr David,

I never heard back from Mr Ronaldo after his last letter where he said that he has lost the transfer information the officials have given him but do not worry as I received another letter from the officials. They instructed me what to do and I sent the necessary $2500 to Mr Bobo from the security department. Let's hope they have received it already and Mr Ronaldo will soon be released.

LOYal,
Murray
This explains everything...
Quote:
HAU FAR MUGU OLAJIDE? I DON CHANGE MY MIND. U DEY TOO SMALL BOI FOR ME TO WORK WITH. I DON HACK MUGU SABO MAILBOX YESTERDAY I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR NA I DON CHOP UR DOLLAR. MY BOIS DON PICK IT UP ALREADY OOOO! BUT I GO THANK YOU FOR HELP, WITHOUT U I WOULD NOT GET AM DROP ME $2500 OOOOOO! GO PASS YOURSELF MUGU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mr David now tries to save what can be saved.
Quote:
DEAR MURRAY,

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU,AS YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOUR OBSTINACY HAS LEAD US,I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR OUR CONVERSATION TO BE MORE SECURE BUT YOU REFUSED.I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR CHARLES BIRMINGHAM IN HIS LOCAL DIALECT WHICH READ THUS '

'' HAU FAR MUGU RICHARD? I DON CHANGE MY MIND. U DEY TOO SMALL BOI FOR ME TO WORK WITH. I DON HACK MUGU SABO MAILBOX YESTERDAY I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR NA I DON CHOP UR DOLLAR. MY BOIS DON PICK IT UP ALREADY OOOO! BUT I GO THANK YOU FOR HELP, WITHOUT U I WOULD NOT GET AM DROP ME $2500 OOOOOO! GO PASS YOURSELF MUGU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!''

I GAVE IT TO THE FBI AGENT EARLIER TO INTERPRETE IT AND HE INTERPRETE IT THUS:

HELLO FOOLISH RICHARD,YOU AND MR.SABO ARE TOO SMALL,I HAVE HACKED MR.SABO MAILBOX YESTERDAY AND I HAVE CONFUSED HIM,ONE OF MY BOY HAS PICKED THE US$2500 HE SENT FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR MAN THROUGH ANOTHER INFO WHICH I GAVE HIM....ITS SO MUCH FUN COS I SUCCEDED IN SPYING YOUR CONVERSATION AND I AM US$2500 RICHER TODAY...GO TO HELL.

CAN YOU SEE WHAT THAT HAS CAUSED US,THOUGH I HAVENT HEARD FROM MR.RONALDO BUT I AM SURE THE OFFICIALS AT THE AIRPORT DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHING BECAUSE FROM THE RUBBISH MR CHARLES SENT,I CAN TELL HE IS THE ONE YOU SENT THE MONEY TO.

FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME BACK AND I DONT WANT YOU TO TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL,I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE JUST LOST 2500 AND RONALDO IS STILL DETAINED.PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD BEFORE YOU SEND ME ANY MORE MESSAGE PLS

LOYal
Nonono. That will not be tolerated.
Quote:
Hello,

What do you mean by this? You have to be kidding me. I already sent you the letter from the Interpol saying that Mr Birmingham was successfully arrested. I don't believe they would have released him so soon if he was such a dangerous criminal as they claimed him to be. I will write to the Interpol officer who contacted me and clear everything up. If you want to see the money transfer slip then I can scan it tomorrow and send it to you to prove my words.

You also say to not take anything personally but I just can't help but feel offended at what you say about me. How dare you say I am obstinant? I have so far complied to all your instructions. You told me to stop contacting Mr Birmingham and I never sent him any mails. You told me to improve my mail security and I changed the password and added the code name to all our correspondence. By the way, that's also what I just did again as per your second request. You informed me to do what Mr Ronaldo tells me and I respected his wish and did not go to the airport what would have been the easiest solution but instead waited for money transfer instructions and paid as fast as possible.

P.S. I expect you to apologize to me for your offensive language as soon as possible.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:
DEAR SABO,

YOU SHOULDNT BOTHER TO WRITE THE INTERPOL BECAUSE HE IS ALSO THE ONE RUNNING THE EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE INTERPOL,I AM SORRY IF I DIDNT INCLUDE THAT IN MY LAST LETTER,JUST SEND HIM THE LAST TEXT I GAVE YOU TO TRY TO KNOW IF HE IS REAL,SEND IT TO THE INTERPOL CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS,LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR MY TOUGHNESS IN MY LAST LETTER BUT I AM VERY DEPRESSED NOW,PLS I WANT YOU TO CHANGE YOUR PASS AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE SO HE WONT BE SPYING OUR CONVERSATION AGAIN,WE HAVE JUST LOST THIS AND I DONT THINK WE CAN EVER GET IT BACK,I THINK HE ONLY SENT THE INTERPOL MESSAGE TO FOOL US THAT HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOW THE INTERPOL MESSAGE IS NOT REAL BECAUSE I REPORTED TO FBI AND NOT INTERPOL....PLS GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU...WE NEED MORE PHONE CONVERSATION NOW AND LESS EMAILING FOR MORE SECURITY.

LOYal
Quote:
Hello,

Provided that this last information is true I am afraid it has left me speechless. You say you are sorry for forgetting to mention that Mr Birmingham has falsified everything and you should have known that the Interpol letter is fake. Now it seems it is only your mistakes that have cost me a lot of money. I am now very frustrated because I never thought getting millions of dollars would be that hard. I think the first thing I should do tomorrow is go to the local police station and report this Mr Birmingham for fraud. At least they might be able to do something about him.

If you want to contact me on the phone you can use +44-***-***-****. I would prefer to use the mail though so that we can keep record of what is going on. Right now it seems our only chance is for me to go back to Spain and sort everything out by myself.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:
Attn:Murray

Sorry i am getting highly frustrated,this wouldnt have happened if you have at least provided me another email address basically for our conversation like i did but you refused to open a new email address,things is getting badly out of hand as we have now lost US$2,500.Please i want you to open a new email address and i want you to send me a message from the new email address with our passcode,please dont share the new email address with anybody and do not send anybody an email from the new email address,i want you to keep it strictly for our conversation and nothing else,let me know how you wish to proceed with this as Mr.Ronaldo still remains with them in Spain,did u write the interpol,beware he might fool you again,i want you to add to the text that you know that he is Charles Birmingham and not an interpol,i want you to threaten him with words and let's see if he will confess,but I am sure he will,i dont want you to write him and make him feel you are in doubt about who he is,I want you to state categorically that you know he is charles and that you have reported him again...sorry i am breaking down 'cos Mr.Ronaldo's Wife and kids have been calling my phone every minute and i cant stand to tell them the truth about his whereabout,please lets do something as soon as possible.I will be more than glad if there is any more that you still have so i can struggle to get something and add to it so that we can pay the right person this time,I will try and talk to some friends and see if there is anything they can help with because i cant afford to let Mr.Ronaldo stay in there for another week. Please get back to me urgently.

LOYal
The news have reached the detained Mr Ronaldo:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry about your last mail but i have not been released but i thought i gave you the information to send the money into via western union...is that where you sent it? cos they didnt receive anything.Please who is Mr.Bobo because they told me they dont have anybody by the name on their team,get back to me as soon as possible.can u provide the MTCN number? I am confused you have sent the money into wrong hand.

Thanks
Quote:
Hello,

What information are you talking about? I did not receive any letters from you after you complained that you have lost the transfer information. The Chief Officer was kind enough to change his mind and contact me personally this morning. He gave me all the instructions and I sent him $2500 which is almost 1600 British pounds. I want you to ask them for your immediate release because I have paid your expenses and I can prove it by sending you the scanned transfer slip tomorrow.

LOYal,
Murray
The courier's response together with a letter that contained the WU details. He sent me one indeed but I promptly ignored it.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am baffled with the content of your last letter,are you sure you are the only one that has access to your mailbox? the officials here do not receive anything as my email address is the only intermediary between you and them and they deny contacting you ,even they deny having any post like chief officer in the team.I am afraid you have sent the money into the wrong hand and concerning and if i may ask again ..are you sure someone else is not tampering with your email? i sent you the following letters and i want u to check the date on the headings..i can even give u my email address and password to check my sent messages and see the last letter i sent you which is as follow..please check the headings for the date and time for verification and feel free to request for my email address and password for more verification so that you can see it in my sent folders for yourself.
Quote:
Hello,

I have not received any such email. There was no letter like that in my mailbox when I checked it this morning. Instead there was the message I told you about. I am now very worried now that I have apparently lost my money. At least Mr Richard told me that my mailbox might be hacked by some known criminal named Mr Birmingham who tried to defraud me earlier in this transaction. I am not really sure I believe him but I will not tell him that just yet. I suggested that I might go back to Spain and see about securing your release. I am still to receive his response.

LOYal,
Murray Sabo
Mr David now is worried the professor might really contact the police:
Quote:
Attn:Murray,

Thanks once again for your last letter and i am sure you received the letter i sent earlier but i want you to leave everything to me for now,please dont report to anybody not even the local police because you dont even know who you are reporting to and ways they are capable of making the situation worse,I want you to keep everything the way it has happened,we have lost the money and the only solution is getting another to pay the people then after you must have received your cash prize we can then venture into Mr.Charles case, like i mentioned in my last letter,I want you to tell me how much you can still afford out of the requested US$2500 so that i can know the amount i am going to run around for to balance it up,it doesnt make any sense if you have to go back to Spain 'cos i am sure they wouldnt still want to listen to anything we have to say ,they wont even believe we have sent the money into a wrong hand,they will think we only want to take advantage of them by with lies. I do believe you read my instructions carefully in my last letter,I want you to open a new email address and i want you to send me the new email address and password,and you are not to do anything with the email address or share it with anybody,the Fbi agent also warned that this is better kept as a secret so Mr.Charles wont be aware of the investigation they are carrying out and in view of this i dont want you to report to the police yet.from now henceforth,i dont want you to contact anybody except me and Mr.Ronaldo and please do note that no changing of email is taking place,so dont get fool if anyone send you any letter with new email address,i believe you are familiar with my email address and Mr.Ronaldo's,I want you to send me an email with your new email address. sorry i cant sleep cos i am greatly worried,you can still send me a message tonight as i cant find a good heart to sleep while Mr.Ronaldo is out there.

LOYal
Quote:
Hello,

I beg to differ with you on this one. I have lost my money to a criminal and you say I should not report this to the police? I want my money recovered and that is all I care for right now. Paying for legitimate expenses is understandable for me, paying to criminals is not. Because of this I have lost almost half of my savings I had put aside for a new car. I still have what would amount to about 3000$ but if that is gone I am afraid I will be broke. I could probably ask for a loan from the university but I can't tell them of my winnings because of your instructions.

LOYal,
Murray
Now he is sowing the seeds of mistrust:
Quote:
Thanks for the letter and please do not mention even to the police about your winnings,I do not want us to take any risky step any longer,the police we request to know whats going on and they will need every available information and i cant even trust the local police,do also remember you should not mention anything about my own company or Mr.Ronaldo that has been held abroad because that might put our company into a bad light and Mr.Ronaldo and I might end up losing our job in the organization.Let me know how much you are still ready to spare,so i can know what to add to it,Please be advised that Mr.Charles is not in UK with you and there is nothing the local police can do about this,they will succeed in frustrating you more and might end up making a mess of the whole situation and even a bigger messs of the FBI underground investigation because FBI do not want it open 'cos they believe the said Mr.Charles could even be your neighbour,driver,cook .etc using a fake name or anything and thats why they dont believe in open investigation until the criminal is apprehended even some of the FBI team do not know about the investigation for this reason as i am made to understand by Henry Cloud of the FBI,I have reported this to the FBI and they have been conducting their investigation though it may take them some days to get Mr.Charles but they will finally get him and he would be forced to pay your USD2500.I hope you have changed your password to the box but thats still not all,I want you to open a new email address just for our conversation.Please i want you to write me on how you want us to proceed,before you go to the local police.

LOYal
and
Quote:
ATTN:Murray,

I am still looking forward to hear from you since my last mail,I have a better idea which i will like to share with you and finally i receive an email from Mr.Ronaldo.Please write me as soon as possible for update.

Regards,
LOYal
Richard David
The professor seems to be intimidated or confused enough to comply.
Quote:
Hello,

I am very confused as to what to do now. I did not go to the police as I think I see your logic in saying that I don't really know whom to trust but you have to understand my situation. I would like to hear your idea which you mentioned but I have to repeat that I have about 3000 US dollars now which is still enough to secure Mr Ronaldo. I am completely at a loss of words about what happened. How am I to explain all this to my wife? She doesn't even know I have won the lottery, it has been so hard for me to keep quiet about this and I still ended up being defrauded by criminals. Please advise me.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:
Thanks so much for your last letter,I just want to let you know that i have heard from Mr.Ronaldo at last,I received an email from him earlier today and he has given me the name and address where the officials really want us to send the money via western union but i want you to tell me if you have changed your password to this email before I share the information with you,what i want you to know is that we can still make things work,I want you to prepare US$2500 out of the available US$3000 so that i can give you the information to send it to me and I will personally send it to the officials in Spain,I do need your trust and understanding at this point in time and i want you to see reason in what i have told you.I dont want any case of sending the money into any wrong hands any longer thats why i will like to personally handle it this time and i also want you to write me from a different email address,Please try and open a new yahoo.com email address and i want you to send me your reply with it.Please i want you to do this as soon as possible so that i can give you the information to send the money,but i think it will be better to call you and give you the information to send the money on phone.Please tell me what you think about it sir,as Mr.Ronaldo really need our urgent attention to get out of jail in Spain and i dont want you to consider any sacrifice too much because we have US$5.5 Million and the life of Mr.Ronaldo in question. Please i want you to bear it a little longer and do not share any information with anybody yet cos i believe by the grace of God if you can make the USD2500 available to me,Mr.Ronaldo will be released and your money will be delivered to you before thursday or Friday because i spoke with one of the officials on phone and he told me they will release Mr.Ronaldo immediately they receive the money,Please dont be fool by any strange email address again.I want you to disregard any email you receive from anybody about this for now and i have even instructed Mr.Ronaldo not to write you ,so it has to be only you and I in communication and i believe you know my email address pretty well and if anything happens to it,I will only call you on phone to complain and not through email.Please note,dont reply to anybody if they claim they are one of the officials because Mr.Ronaldo deny giving your email address to any of them,so none of them have your email address.be warned

Thanks and please get back to me asap.
LOYal
Richard David

PS: PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REPLY WITH A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS,YOU CAN GET A FREE YAHOO.COM EMAIL ADDRESS IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES.THANKS AND I DO HOPE YOU UNDERSTANDS THE REASON WHY I AM REPEATING IT
He then actually called me on the phone number I gave him (Flextel). For about three times I pretended I can't hear him and then actually responded but the conversation was abruptly broken after only 30 seconds or so.
Quote:
SORRY ABOUT THE CALL QUALITY,I WAS IN AN ENCLOSED CABIN,PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

LOYal
And old friend returns to spice things up even more:
Quote:
O BOY, U THINK U DEY CLEVER ASKING MUGU SABO FO CHANGE HIS BOX PASSWORD BUT NA THIS FOR VAIN WHEN WE DON FEED COMPUTER VIRUS FOR MUGU SABO COMPUTER WHEN WE HACK AM...I STILL DEY SEE WETIN HE WRITES NA UR POLICE TALK. U BETTER AKNOWLEGDE DAT U HAVE FUKED THIS JOB UP NA GO WORK OJUELEGBA CONDUCTOR OR PUSH WHEELBARO FOR MILE 12 MARKET WETIN U FIT DO...
Some more crap about emails:
Quote:
PLEASE I WANT TO ADD TO MY PREVIOUS LETTER THAT I AM NOT GOING TO REQUEST FOR YOUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS BUT I ONLY WANT YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH IT,PLEASE DISREGARD ANY LETTER FROM ANYONE THAT REQUESTS FOR IT.

LOYal
Another incoming call? This time it was from the supposed Mr Ronaldo who threatened me to leave the money and go home to visit his family (he even asked if I have kids myself) if I do not send the clearance fee in 24 hours. He promised to call me about an hour later - never did, though. This was confirmed by Richard in his next letter.
Quote:
I just received a phone call from Mr. Ronaldo, And he is very angry, he was shouting on me and he says he is going to take a drastic solution to this whole problem, and when I asked him which solution he is going to take he told me he is going to leave the money with the customs and go back to his family.

Knowing too well the implication of that, I had to beg him not to do that, but he still insisted he was going to do it. I have really begged him and have told him to call you and speak with you. You know you caused this whole problem at the first place. I gave you instructions to change the password to your email address but you refused, and now look what it has lead us into. Well lets put the past behind us and now figure how to go forward.

Firstly I don’t want you to respond to this email through this your very old email address but rather immediately create another one and send me a response through it. Now about Mr. Ronaldo, like I said he is planning of leaving your money with the customs and going back to the family, you and I know if he should do that then you will never get the money again because the custom will confiscate the money into the government treasury account. I am happy you still got some $3000 left with you, Now I want you to write me back so I can tell you what to do. Write me immediately you get this email with your new email address. And note do not respond to me through your old email address I will be waiting to hear from you urgently. So we can progress further.

Note: If we don’t get the money across to Mr. Ericado, by tomorrow then there will be real big problem, because the way Mr. Ericado sounded on phone I can assure you he is really serious of leaving your money and I bet you he meant it.
He is not going to like my next reply...
Quote:
Hello.

Now this is really unbelievable. I intentionally reply you from this email to show that I do not intend to comply with your instructions any further if you keep acting like you do. I have never been as insulted as I feel right now. Until now I was behaving towards you like a gentleman towards a gentleman but this is simply too much. I will now speak my mind against every insult you send me.

By saying I have caused all these problems you have deeply offended me. You are the one who was supposed to deliver me my winnings long ago. Instead all kinds of problems happen to YOU - your email server is down, your courier is detained at the airport, you forget to mention that I am dealing with false Interpol and security people! What next? I am the one who has lost 2000 dollars to criminals now and I intend to get that back whatever way!

I CHANGED the password TWICE and I confirmed that in every letter. By saying that I refused to change my password you make me think you don't even read my replies properly. That is a huge offence towards me as well.

Mr Ronaldo called me this evening and already said everything you just repeated to me. He will still call me tonight and confirm what I am going to do. What kind of diplomatic courier he is if he can simply abandon his package in a foreign country? And, for your knowledge, as I write this I have just returned from our local Western Union office on Bar Street where I sent you the necessary fees for the second time as per your phone instruction. You better ask Mr Ndukwe to pick them up tonight so that you can deliver them to Spain and secure my winnings as you promised. I will not tolerate any misunderstandings about this because these were my final savings.

LOYal,
Murray.
Quote:
ATTN:Barry,

I am highly surprised at your last mail,are you playing with me or something? when did I call to give you an information to send money to one Mr.Ndukwe or what? If you really do send money to any Mr.Ndukwe you had better go and put a hold on the money transfer at the western union outlet before they pick it up,because i havent given you any information to send the money to on the phone,and are you sure you have changed the password to your mailbox?I am really surprised please get back to me very fast.

I do not give you any information on phone.Thanks
LOYal
Barry???
Quote:
Hello,

I thought that the person who called was you! The call came in not long after your first call which was interrupted and the voice was just like yours, he told me he was Richard David and he gave me our codeword LOYal! He also knew and described all the events that have happened until now! I was told to send the money to your assistant James Ndukwe who would pick it up and deliver it to you. About half an hour later I got the confirmation that he has received the money without any problems. Are you now saying that the money has become lost again? I did not understand any of the computer hacking things you mentioned over the phone. What's going on? This is really crazy. I will not be able to sleep tonight after this. Also, why are you calling me Barry?

LOYal,
Murray.
Not long after this, I received an interesting call from Mr David and an "FBI agent" who tried to explain me computer hacking and how to avoid it. Too bad I currently have no means to record actual phone calls, the conversation was quite entertaining.
Quote:
THE TELEPHONE CONVERSATION CODE IS NOT LOYAL I BELIEVE THE FBI MAN TOLD U THE NEW CODE ON PHONE(I DONT WANT TO MENTION HIS NAME BUT I BELIEVE YOU KNOW HIS NAME)...I WANT YOU TO GOOGLE SEARCH THE WORD "KEYLOGGER HACKING" AND I WANT U TO READ ALL YOU CAN ABOUT IT IF GOOGLE BRING ITS RESULT..THATS WHAT THEY HAVE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND THEY HAVE INSTALLED IT REMOTELY..SORRY I DONT THINK I CAN HELP U COS I TRY CALLING YOU BACK BUT YOU ARE NOT PICKING THE CALL,I KNOW YOU MAY OR MIGHT NOT EVEN GET THIS MESSAGE COS THEY CAN DELETE IT BEFORE YOU READ IT BECAUSE THEY STILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE INFORMATION YOU ENTER INTO YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE I WANT U TO GO TO SPAIN NOW IF YOU CAN AFFORD THAT..BUT WHY DIDNT U PICK THE CALL WHEN THE FBI MAN CALLED YOU AGAIN? DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST LETTER I SENT TWICE AND I SAID I INTENDEDLY SEND IT TWICE COS I THOUGHT AS MUCH OF THIS AND I KNOW IF THEY HAVE TO DELETE ONE YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY TO READ THE SECOND ONE.I AM SMARTER THAN THEM BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PUTTING US IN BAD SHAPE BUT ITS NOT ALSO YOUR FAULT BUT IT JUST THAT YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCE THINGS LIKE THIS BEFORE.SORRY YOU HAVE JUST LOST US$5,000 TO THEM AND I PITY YOU ON THAT,I WILL SEND THIS SAME LETTER AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO READ IT AND GET BACK TO ME,PLS NOTE THAT THEY DONT HAVE POWER TO CHANGE WHAT YOU SEND BUT THEY CAN ONLY DELETE OR EDIT WHAT I SEND TO YOU BEFORE YOU GET THE MESSAGE UNLESS YOU DONT KEEP AN EYE OFF YOUR COMPUTER FOR JUST FOR ANY SECONDS...PLS IF THEY CALL YOU BACK I WANT YOU TO ASK THEM THE MIDDLE NAME OF MR.RICHARD DAVID ( HOPE U STILL KNOW IT) ..THE FBI MAN TOLD YOU BACK THEN ON THE PHONE AND DONT GET FOOL IF ANYONE CALL YOU BACK TO TELL YOU WE HAVE TO CHANGE THE PHONE CONVERSATION PASSCODE,DO YOU STILL KNOW IT? EVEN IF YOU DO DONT MENTION IT TO ME VIA EMAIL BECAUSE THEY WILL READ IT AND FOOL YOU WITH IT LATER..DESIST FROM USING YOUR PC FOR NOW AND YOU CAN TAKE IT TO AN EXPERT TO TELL YOU MORE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY KEYLOGGER,ITS NOT JUST ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION BUT WHATEVER GOES ON THE COMPUTER AND YOU HAVE TO BEWARE IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT COS THEY CAN SPY ON THAT TOO WITH KEYLOGGER ONCE YOU ENTER THAT ON YOUR PC IN OTHER WORD YOUR PC IS INFECTED WITH SPYWARE VIRUS,I AM SORRY WITH ALL THESE NAMES BUT THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO READ ABOUT WITH THE HELP OG GOOGLE.I REALLY WISH I CAN HELP YOU IN THIS SITUATION BUT THE ONLY WAY I CAN IS THAT,YOU SHOULD GO TO A PUBLIC LIBRARY TO USE THEIR COMPUTER,YOU OPEN A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS THERE WITH A NEW PASSWORD YOU HAVENT USED ON ANY OF YOUR EMAIL BEFORE,THEN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY,MAKE SURE YOU DONT ACCESS THE NEW EMAIL ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER AND EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IT MUST BE FROM THE LIBRARY OR ANOTHER COMPUTER BUT NOT THE ONE YOU USED AT HOME AND YOU MUST SHARE THE EMAIL WITH ANYONE,I LEARNT YOU SAY YOU OPEN A NEW EMAIL EARLIER BUT BE ADVISED I WANT YOU TO OPEN ANOTHER ONE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A DIFFERENT COMPUTER COS THE ONE YOU JUST OPEN WOULD HAVE ALSO BEEN INFECTED IF YOU OPEN IT ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL PC WHICH HAS BEEN KEYLOGGED. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE DONE ALL THIS,REMEMBER USE ANOTHER COMPUTER TO OPEN A NEW EMAIL WHICH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ACCESS ON YOUR OWN PC FOR WHATEVER REASON, SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE NEW ONE NOT FROM YOUR PC BUT FROM ANOTHER PC PREFERABLY FROM A PUBLIC LIBRARY ..DONT TRY TO EVEN SEND ME AN EMAIL FROM YOUR CAMPUS COMP-UTER IF YOU HAVE USED IT TO SEND ME AN EMAIL BEFORE...I WANT YOU TO USE AN ENTIRELY NEW COMPUTER TO OPEN AN ENTIRELY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO USE OR SHARE WITH ANYBDOY FOR ANY REASON.HOPE YOU CAN ADHERE TO THIS,DONT TAKE IT AS AN INSTRUCTION,ITS AN ADVICE.
LOYal
Let's get back to the unfortunate homesick courier:
Quote:
Hello,

Since you never called me I am writing you an email letter. This evening, I paid another $2000 for the release of my winnings but Mr David claims that I have been defrauded again. I am not satisfied with this and I probably will not even contact him anymore. He has been acting strange lately. Today, he insulted me several times and almost called me a liar. I have no idea how such an incompetent and rude person can work in this industry and deal with clients. Because of what has recently happened I have decided that I am flying to Madrid myself tomorrow and try to negotiate the release of my money. I am absolutely sure I will be able to convince the officials to release the funds to me after I prove that this is a legitimate lottery. I managed to buy a last minute ticket for British AirwaysFlight 8753 which arrives in Madrid at 1:35PM. I will not be carrying my phone with me as I already explained to Mr David that I can't receive calls from abroad, so if anyone wants to contact me it should be by email.

LOYal,
Murray.
More taunts from the dollar chopper:
Quote:
OOOH SO MANY GUY HERE LAUGH AT U DEM SAY HOW EASILY I DON CHOP UR SUPPOSE JOB. I DON BUSINESS FOR 7 YEARS NA U BE FIRST MUGU GUYMAN I SEE FUK UP JOB SO MUCH...I FEEL SORRY FOR UR MAMA WEY GO DEY ASHAWO FOR CHEAP MOTEL TO FEED UR MOUTH. I COULD TEACH U HOW DO GUY WELL WELL NA WEY CAN TEACH SMALL BOI COCONUT HEAD LIKE U WEY GOT COCROACH FOR BRAIN????o

SO WETIN I SEE NOW MUGU DEY FOR MADRID IN 12 HOURS? GOOD GOOD. I GO CALL MY PEOPLE SEND AM TO DO WASH WASH KOM KARI ON AM. FO NOW I GO HAV A WARM NICE MEAL RED WINE NA MEANWHILE U CAN GO CHOP STONE DEY DRINK WATER MUMUUUUUU....
which is enough to send Mr David into panic as he sends the following letter 8 times to the professor:
Quote:
PLEASE DONT GO TO MADRID AS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED ITS A SCAM,CHARLES WANTS TO MURDER YOU
LOYal
and still dedicates the time and effort to write the chopper two beautiful letters with some great insult script material:
Quote:
HAHAHAHA....YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KEYLOGGER RIGHT? I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHEN IT COMES TO HACKING AND SOFTWARE,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LINUX? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT REMOTE KEYLOGGER? CAN I SEND YOU LIST
OF MY HACKED PASSWORDS? BCOS ME I TAKE MONEY LEARN HACKING AND SPAMMING ....I AM NOT MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW...IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME EVEN IF YOU CHOP SABO US$10,000,NO BE MY MONEY NA CLIENT MONEY BUT IT ONLY SHOW ME SAY YOU ARE A PIG AND YOU ARE EVEN WORST THAN THE OJUELEGBA BOIS EVEN IF YOU GET ,AND I MAKE BETTER MONEY THAN THAT..GUESS WHAT? MY OTHER CLIENT JUST SEND ME US$48,600 NOW AND MY BROTHER JUST PICKED IT UP FOR ME IN SPAIN..SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO THANK GOD FOR?

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US ..I AM YOUNG AND I AM ALSO RICH,DO YOU KNOW THE CAR THAT I DRIVE...LET ME FIRST ASK IF YOU KNOW HOW OLD I AM..I AM ONLY 22 AND I DRIVE CAMRY 2008 G5,DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY SELL IT? THE FACT IS THAT I AM BOUND TO SUCCEED AND I WILL MAKE IT IN LIFE THAN YOU..THATS 100% CERTAIN..YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HUNGRY PIG TO ME THATS WHY YOU HUNT SOMEONE'S JOB AND NOW I DON LEAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU,YOU FIT DO ANYTHING WEY U LIKE TO IT...OOH SORRY I FORGOT ,I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I BUY MY HOUSE WEY I DEY LIVE...I BOUGHT IT 7 MILLION NAIRA,NA VICTORIA GARDEN CITY (VGC) I BUY AM PUT ..NA MANSION BOI...I BET PEOPLE LIKE U NO FIT ACHIEVE REACH THAT TILL UNA GO DIE..SO WETIN GOD NEVER DO FOR ME NOW...??? U NO WETIN U SUPPOSE DO? YOU SHOULD GO AND JUMP INSIDE RIVER WEY DEY YOUR MAMA VILLAGE COS U NO DEY SHAME SAY SMALL BOI LIKE ME FIT CONTROL JOB TO PAYMENT LEVEL AND OLD FOOL LIKE YOU CANT...I FIT INVITE YOU OVA HERE TO COME AND JOLLY WIT ME FOR MY NEW CONFIRMATION OOO,U KNOW WETIN I DEY DO WITH THAT KAIN MONEY WEY U COLLECT FOR SABO WEY DEY HITCH UR BODY SOOO? HE GET ONE CLUB FOR THE VGC ESTATE (GO ASK PEOPLE WEY KNOW ABOUT LEKKI AREA BETTER ABOUT VGC AND LEKKI IS IN ETI OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF LAGOS STATE...JUST CHECKED THAT..I EVEN SABI BOOK PASS YOU OLD FOOL.) THE CLUB NA SLICKZ DEM DEY CALL AM....THE WHOLE MONEY WEY U COLLECT FROM SABO WEY U DEY HAPPY FOR NO FIT BUY 3 BOTTLE OF MOET FOR THE CLUB..ME I BE HAPPENING GUY AND I DEY ROLL WITH PEOPLE WEY MATTERS NO BE HEADLESS CHICKEN LIKE U,I BOUGHT MY FIRST RIDE AT THE AGE OF 19..I BUY HONDA ACCORD..SHEY U DON BUY MOTOR WHEN U BE 19? DO U KNOW WETIN U SUPPOSE DO? U FOR BEG ME SAY MAKE I GIVE U MR.SABO BCOS I GET PLENTY CLIENT WEY DEY PAY..LEST I FORGET ALSO....I ALSO BUY MOTOR FOR MY MAMA...U BUY FOR UR MAMA SOO? I CAN EVEN SENSE U BE DIRTY PIG..COS UR TYPE DEY GO BACK TO VILLAGE TO PICK UP FARMING AT THE END OF THEIR LIFE BCOS UNA WAY NOO PURE...I AM VERY BUSY NOWADAYS DOING MORE LUCRATIVE STUFF IF NOT I GO HACK YOUR PASSWORD AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU IN AN EMAIL...LOL....NA REMOTE KEYLOGGER I GO USE..OR I FIT PHISH U ALSO...U KNOW WETIN DEM DEY CALL PHISHING? U NO FIT KNOW COS U NO GO SCHOOL....NA LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY ME I DEY FOR 300 LEVEL AND I DEY STUDY MEDICINE AND SURGERY(ANY ONE FOR UR GENERATION DON ENTER UNIVERSITY BEFORE? LET ALONE SAY DEM GO READ MEDICINE) LET ME TELL U..I SABI YAHOO MATTER AND I EVEN SABI MY BOOK WELL WELL..SO IF ONE NO WORK THE OTHER GO WORK AND I THINK SAY UR ADVICE GO WORK FOR YOU BETTER PIG! NA U SUPPOSE GO DO CONDUCTOR NOW COS U NO FIT INTO THIS SOCIETY OF WELL-BRED FELLOW WEY I BELONG TO...I GO WRITE YOU LATER POOR IDIOT...I WAN RUSH INTO THE SHOWER FOR A WARM SPLASH BEFORE I GO CLUB GO GROOVE..COS I AM MADE AND MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL....YOU SUCKER GO DIEEEEEEE...U FIT WRITE ME BACK IF YOU WANT ME TO PROVE TO YOU I CAN HACK YOUR PASSWORD OO..I KNOW SAY U FIT DEY DOUBT ME BUT I GO SHOW U WETIN I AM MADE OF....BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.......LOL...GO TO HELL IN A BUCKET OF SHIT BOI.

OLAJIDE NA OGA OOOOOOO
Quote:
BRAVO...OLD FOOL...WHO TAKES CHEAP RED WINE...LOL...I CAN SIT BACK AND LAUGH WITH MY YOUNG MILLIONARES DEM HERE...COS DEM SURPRISE HOW OLD FOOL LIKE YOU DEY HAPPY FOR CHICKEN FEED WEY U COLLECT FROM SABO.....COS DEM NO SAY HE NO EVEN FIT BUY MY GUCCI WATCH LET ALONE MY COBRA LEATHER FERAGAMO SHOE...HAHAHAHAHAH...YOU ARE SUCH A POOR FUCKING OLD FOOL WEY DEY LAUGH LIKE OBASANJO BECAUSE OF MONEY WEY NEVER REACH 1 MILLION....I LIVE BETTER THAN THAT BOI......LOL...I AM BETTER ESTABLISHED THAN YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, GO CHOP THE MONEY FOR UK..BUT BECAREFUL YOUR BALLS MIGHT GET CHOPPED OFF BY MY WILD PUPPY.....OH NO...I HEARD MY PUPPY SAY HE NO EVEN FIT TOUCH YOUR STINKIN BALLS BECAUSE THEM GET CRAW CRAW AND RASHES...HOW COME U NO GET MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF URSELF.....WRITE ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I DEY ENJOY DIS FLOW....LOL.......U KNOW WHAT? GO DIE FOR YOUR VILLAGE..YOU TOO SMALL AND I WANT U TO KNOW SAY ALL UR LETTERS NO DEY GET EFFECT ON ME COS I JUST SEE YOU LIKE AN OLD FUCKING IDIOT..DO YOU KNOW ONE LATE OLD DIRTY BASTARD WEY DEY SING HIP HOP FOR U.S.A BACK IN THE DAYS..I LEARNT SAY NA UR FATHER...NO WONDER HE IS AN OLD DIRTY BASTARD AND YOU ARE AN OLD DIRTY IDIOT...LIKE FATHER LIKE SON....THANK GOD PPL CAN STILL PAY TO SEX MY OWN MOTHER FOR CHEAP MOTEL BUT I CANT EVEN ADVISE MY DOG TO NEAR YOUR MAMA LET ALONE SLEEP WITH HER BECOS SHE IS OUTRIGHTLY HIDEOUS...YOUR MAMA DEY STINK LIKE HELL...LOL...

LOL...I NO FIT SHOUT...COS YOU BE SMALL BOI.....U NO EVEN DEY OK REACH ANY OF MY BOI WEY DEY THROW FORMAT FOR ME....LOL
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's enough as of now. I have planned out my own scenario but any good ideas for the possible development will be appreciated Very Happy
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome so far. Maybe you can go through WU/Money Gram hell with your professor person until you squeeze out a bank account. Keep taunting him with your guyman.

Good luck!!!

minester

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

beers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome bait! They have completely fallen for your well-crafted story, and revealed their worthless character. Thanks for posting this, hope it lasts ...

Easter Egg 2013
Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Well done! I really like how you played the part of a lad so well!

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150435">Closed lad accounts</a>X2 <a href="http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html">TWAT</a> *Job 38:11* <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">Deuzer's EZ Forms</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491&highlight=tempest+transport">TT</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052">Tools</a>
"if you cannot be able to send me the MTCN numbers only and not this crab of shit I will not stress my self again"-Steve-O
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: this bait is still alive and kicking!

The professor seems to have run into the (un)expected trouble in Spain, although he has been somehow lucky:
Quote:
Dear Mr David,

I am very sorry for all that has happened. You were right all along. Too bad I didn't receive your warning and when I finally was able to it was already too late. I went to Madrid yesterday and was robbed by some thieves who must have been working with that crook Mr Birmingham. They awaited me at the airport and took me to their storage facility. One of them said Mr Ronaldo has already left but they were going to give me my winnings anyway. They showed me a suitcase full of money but it was spoiled black, I paid them 5000 pounds so that they could clean it but they then tried to kill me. I don't even know how I escaped. I am now stuck at a hotel here and am at a loss of thoughts. I still have enough money to return home but I don't know how I will be able to look my family and my colleagues in the eye. You see, I took some money from the university that very day and now it is gone. Please write me as soon as possible and tell if something can be done here.
Mr David, however, is somewhat skeptical after the recent events:
Quote:
i dont think the last letter was written by murray sabo,or is that truly you? if yes go through the letter you sent me thoroughly and see for yourself that something is missing,make amends to it and resend it with a newly open email address from a different uninfected computer please note,not your own pc this time,do that and i will tell you what to do.i didnt add what you left out in your last letter to my own letter too for security purposes,i think thats enough clue if thats truly sabo.
and fires off a taunt at the dollar chopper to be on the safe side:
Quote:
how u dey poor boi? another 52k dollars enter my office yesterday...so
i want make u come join my boiz here make u dey help me throw
format..no worry i go dey take care of ur feeding and everything...u
are losing too much staying on that side..u can do better here
throwing my format....how your mama and papa? dem still dey village?
try make more money so u go fit bring dem come city come enjoy..cos my
own parent are living extra large here in lagos ooo....let me warn u
about something..it's not everyone u meet online dat you mess with
..or were you deluded bcos i wuz using "bro" for you in all my
letters?...yes i know you 're older but i am richer than ur entire
generation..becareful 'cos you dont know who is who.......stop messing
with ur mother's *DELETED* or else i will send my bulldog over to fuck her
like a bitch that she is............lmao

f4ck ur entire generation boi!!!!
Oh, I indeed forgot the security code. Who can blame me?
Quote:
Hello,

Sorry for forgetting the security code. I couldn't think clearly at the time. Everything I wrote you is true. Also I am sure no one is spying on this conversation, I wrote the letter from hotel computer and that's what I am doing also now. I am scared for my life and I can't call the police either because they will accuse me of stealing the University funds. No one here can help me and I suppose you are my only hope. I want to finally receive my winnings and clear up all the misunderstandings that hava happened so far.

LOYal,
Murray
I want to appear really desperate:
Quote:
I am still at the hotel and too scared to leave but I am not sure I will be able to stay here much longer, the hiding is already almost too much to bear. I am afraid these people might still be watching me from outside the hotel, they most likely know I still have some money with me. I haven't called anyone including my family because they might be overhearing the conversation. If these gangsters are able to capture me again then I am a dead man for sure. I really regret not following your advice and going to Madrid. I should have been more careful but how can you expect clear thinking from someone who loses that much money to criminals in such a short period of time.

I want you to help me if it's at all possible. Can we arrange for my money to be delivered to me? I am at a hotel called El Coloso Hotel. I have no idea where in Madrid I am but probably you or someone with a knowledge of the place might be able to advise me what to do next. Can this FBI agent who called me probably help me somehow? I'm sure he will understand the terrible situation I am in.

LOYal Murray.
My last attempt, introducing another option:
Quote:
Hello,

Please reply me if you read this letter. I know you must be angry with me for not having listened to you before but this is now a matter of life and death. I want to have something arranged in regards of my winnings. This money is now the only way I can recover my good reputation which has never been disputed before. I met a diplomat from Accra, Ghana in the hotel this evening. He said he would help me leave the hotel but I am not sure if I can trust him. Right now I am reluctant to trust anyone after all that happened between me and the people whom I thought to be honest security officials but they turned out to be from this Charles Birmingham's gang. I ask again, please reply so that I know you have received this. If I do not get a letter from you in 24 hours then I will act according to what I have decided by then because I can't stay in the hotel forever.

LOYal
Murray
Somewhere amidst all this, the fake guyman also finds time to answer taunts from the small boy:
Quote:
MY GUY, STOP TALKING SO SO, OK? U THINK U BE BIG BOY CALL YOURSELF OGA... NA WHY U SAY I NO FIT DO GUY? REMEMBER MUGU MURRAY SABO? WELL WELL THEN HOW COME HE DON SEND ME 2500$ NA 2500$ NA THEN DROP 5000$ FOR MY WASH WASH MADRID JOB? IF U DON GO SCHOOL U HERE COUNT 3:0 MY FAVOR OK? BEFORE U OPEN MOUTH REMEMBER THIS NA SABI WEY BE THE REAL OGA? I SURE SAY UR 52000 NA DREAMIN ON CHEAP GIN WEY U PROBABLY SELL FOR LIVING UR ASHAWO MAMA NO FIT EARN ENOUGH FOR UR GENERATION... OK I WILL REVEAL U MUGU SABO DEY FOR HOTEL COLOSO (MADRID) ONLY RAN AWAY BECAUSE ONE OF MY BOYS BE MUGUN LET HIM ESCAPE...MY PEOPLE SAY DEY FIT TAKE WHATS LEFT ON HIM BUT THIS NA TOO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN SABO DON DROP US 10000 ALREADY SO I LEAVE AM TO U. U CAN GET ANYMORE FROM HIM GOOD LUCK. I DEY DONE WITH AM.
Finally, Mr David has had enough:
Quote:
Attn:Murray,

You still fail to follow simple instructions,OPEN ANOTHER EMAIL...not this same one,the only reason this email could be secure is that if you change its password on a different PC but if the last time you changed its password was on your own computer then there is still probability that spying is still going on,the instruction was "open another email address from a different PC and write me with it " this wouldnt cost you anything to do,I get your email and i will still not give you any solution until you write me with a different email address then i will tell you how far i have gone with your winnings, everything is fine with everyone now including Mr.Ronaldo but i cant share his present location with you for security purpose but everything is well with your winnings.

Get back to me with another email address so you can save me some headache please,cos i am getting angrier everytime you fail to listen to simple instruction.

Thanks
LOYal
PS: Dont talk to any Ghanian Diplomatic for your own good
And also contacts me from previously unseen address:
Quote:
Its me Richard David,LOYal..i do hope you understand why i choose to write you from different email address...i just open this some few hours ago...i opened it for free..please try and get a new one for yourself..pls read the message below if you didnt receive the first copy i sent to you earlier with my real email address.
By now I have grown tired of this crap so I indeed switch to one of my other baiter accounts:
Quote:
Hello,

I apologize for not following your instructions earlier. As I repeat I have been through a lot lately and unable to think rationally. This is my new mailbox which I just opened for the sake of security. Please inform me of the status of my money and also of the wellbeing of Mr Ronaldo. Is he OK? I haven't ever contacted him since I arrived here in Spain.

LOYal,
Murray
Quote:

Thanks so much for your last letter and i do appreciate all your time and effort that has been of immense benefit to us in the past,Please do note that i have paid the airport officials and Mr.Ronaldo has been released and he is presently in Spain waiting for further instructions,I want you to stay updated with your computer throughout today as i will give you more update later in the day.I need you to see the reason why i have been very emphatic on privacy because you never know who you are divulging vital information to,so be advised " DO NOT TALK TO ANYBODY ABOUT THIS"
I will send you another email later but i want to be sure this new email address is open from a new PC and if yes ,please dont access it on your infected PC.
LOYal
Richard David
Quote:
Hello,

I can confirm that this is a hotel computer I am now writing from. I do not even have my own laptop with me, I left in a hurry as I was afraid I might lose the money if Mr Ronaldo leaves it to the security officials. I will read this mailbox and also my own mailbox from time to time today. I have not told anyone the real reason why I am here except of course the thieves who took my money when I arrived but if they really are working together with this Charles Birmingham then they would already know it anyway. Thanks for writing back and I really appreciate what you have done so far.

LOYal,
Murray
The cheap bastard doesn't mind risking the professor's life for money:
Quote:
Regarding my last letter,I wish to inform you that i have paid the airport officials the said US$2500.00 but i later learnt the money has been handed to Airport Treasury department since we didnt pay up in a good time but everything has been taken care of now but there is still the sum of US$1850 to be paid to one Mr.Phillips of the Treasury department who Mr.Ronaldo presently stays with in Spain,please let me know if you still have up to such amount with you or if there is any part of it that you can send via western union today or tomorrow so that Mr.Phillip along with Mr.Ronaldo can come to your hotel suite with your money as soon as they receive the US$1850 at the treasury department,please do note for security reason that Mr.Phillip or Mr.Ronaldo or Mr.WHOEVER is not going to contact you with any strange email address so dont fall for any more tricks if anyone send you a letter with different email address claiming to be Mr.Ronaldo or PhilliP ,because i have instructed Mr.Ronaldo not to write you and Mr.Phillip does not have your email address either and Ronaldo is not going to give it to him so bewarned.I wont call you on phone either so if anyone call you on phone regarding this i want you to ignore it even if he knows our passcode cos all correspondent have to be via email with your new email address from a different PC.

Please send whatever you have to the following information via western union and i want you to send me the 10 digit MTCN number with your full name and address you provide at the western union while you send the money,Please do not write me back to tell me how much you have left with you,all you have to do is send it to the information i gave you and Mr.Ronaldo alongside Mr.Phillip will come to deliver the money to you tomorrow.I will call Mr.Phillip later to know how much you are able to send him out of the required US$1850,so i will try and figure out a way to balance it out and please do not hesitate to send the US$1850 if you have up to this amount with you.Thanks and I will be looking forward to receive the money transfer information.
Conclusively,if the money transfer goes well and Mr.Phillip receive the money tonight,he will come with Mr.Ronaldo tomorrow and they will deliver the money to you personally and you and Mr.Ronaldo will fly back to UK where i will wait to meet you kjhkhkhkat the airport.Please do not make any mistakes with the money transfer this time because it's going to cost us so much if you do.Do note that Mr.Phillip insist he receive the said amount before he can proceed with Mr.Ronaldo to your Hotel and he wouldnt do that until he receive the said amount.

Where to send the money
Name:Phillip Harrison
Surname: Micheal
Madrid, Spain .

LOYal
Richard David
So the professor kindly explains the situation:
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the letter. I thought Mr Ronaldo had left Spain and went back to his family as he said he intends to but I am glad that he appears to be a person who values his commitment to clients. Right now I still have 1500 pounds with me. However, I do not think it would be wise to go and look for a Western Union office. As I told you I have never even left the hotel after arriving here, I have been inside all the time. It's only because I have the feeling that some of the criminals have followed me and keep spying on me. Right before I came down to write you this letter I looked out of the window and saw a man standing about 60 yards down the street. He appears to be looking this way all the time and looks just like one of the crooks who beat me and took my money last Tuesday. I am not sure what happens during the night but during the day there is always someone over there watching the hotel, either him or someone else. I fear they might be waiting for me to come out so they can take whatever money I have left. There is a police station nearby but I do not think that will stop them, these people are really dangerous and they look like the types who would not hesitate to kill me and leave no witnesses behind. Therefore you have to understand that I fear for my life and do not want to leave the hotel, especially when I have money with me. This might sound like paranoia but trust me, I will not risk anything after all that has happened.

Perhaps this Mr Phillip could come in person and collect the fee if he lives in Madrid? Then there would be no need for me to send the money through Western Union. If he can't then please arrange for someone else to arrive and collect the necessary sum in person, or at least someone with a local knowledge to accompany me to the Western Union office. I have seen that very few people here speak English and will need someone to assist me at the Western Union, they will not understand me. Besides, these criminals will probably be less likely to act if I'm not alone.

Please reply as soon as possible. I will be at the restaurant of this evening at a prearranged time if you accept this idea.

LOYal,
Murray.

To be continued?...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic