SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A short bait which descended very quickly into abuse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Starts with typical lottery scam....

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sirs

Thankyou for your prompt reply. I can confirm that the delivery address will be as follows:

I would like to opt for the first and fastest delivery option.

I await your reply

Yours Sincerely

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt respond to this office.

You have choosen the first class delivery option which is TOTAL:$480.00 you are to make payment for the delivery charges, to enable your winnings get to your destination and payment of the cost of courier is to be made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with our cheif accountant details below:

After you have used the above details to make payment of the courier charges you are adviced to send me a scanned copy of your payment slip and the details below after you have made the payment via email.

Name Of Sender:
Address Of Sender:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number:
Text Question and Answer(IF ANY):
You are to make the payment as soon as you can, because the delivery of your winnings depends on your serious and fastness.

Best Regards,

Quote:
Dear Sirs

Thankyou for your information regarding a western union payment. Unfortunately there is not a Western Union office in my area, do you have an alternative method of payment(Paypal, cheque, credit card)?

Yours Sincerely

Quote:
ATTN

Compliment of the day.

Your mail was recieved and clearly understood,you said you can not locate any western union outlet in your area.Please i will advice you look for any weastern union outlet in United Kingdom over there because your parcel has already been processed and ready for delivery as soon as you make the courier fees your parcel will be delivered to you in your destination.

Furthermore,there is a western union outlet in the address you claimed to be yours() So i do not want any delay on this parcel pls you the previuos details that was sent to you from this office in making the payment.

Awaiting your positive respond

Thanks...

Quote:

Dear Sirs

Unfortunately my local "Western Union" office is closed. However I have instructed my friend in South London to make the payment for me. He has given me the following number with reference to the payment(I'm sorry if it is not relevant, I have never used this system before) 7123954713

There is also apparently a question to ask.. which is "Who is Barney?" the answer should be "My dog"

Yours Sincerely

Quote:
ATTN

Thanks for your prompt respond to this office.

Your payment information was recieved but the money has not been confirmed by our cheif account officer.

For easy verification of your payment of the courier fees you are to send this office via this email address a scanned copy of the western union Payment slip that your friend used in making the payment as it is very urgent.

You are to send the scanned copy as soon as possible to enable,you recieved your parcel in your destination.

Thanks,awaiting your scanned copy.

Quote:
Good Morning

I'm afraid that my friend did not keep the payment slip.... he threw it away as he did not think it was of any use.

I do apologise if this has caused you problems.

You need to be patient with me; I am not very good with computers at all!

Yours Sincerely

Quote:
ATTN:

Compliment of the day.

Since he can not get the payment slip anymore he is to send you the below information that will enable us verify your payment and he should be carefull in send the MTCN Number (the 10 digit number 7123954713) because the 10 digit number is not correct ask him to send you the correct 10 digit and collect the details below.

Name Of Sender:???
Address Of Sender:???
Amount Sent:$480.00
MTCN Number (10 digit number): ????
Text Question:Who is Barney
Answer:My dog

As soon as he has completed the above information then your payment will be confirmed and your parcel will be delivered to you.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hello

I've been in contact with my friend Roger who made the payment on my behalf.

I am very, very sorry for the trouble I am causing you - as I explained, I am really not very good with computers at all.

The real MTCN number in fact starts with an "8" and not a "7". So the real number is 8123954713

Name of sender: Address of Sender:

Could you call Roger on +xxxxxxxxif you need any further assistance.

Best Wishes
Richard

Quote:
This mail is coming from the board of trutees.

We have concluded that you are trying to fraud this company as the present 10 digits (8123954713) number is still not correct so we are giving you with the next 2hours to send the correct MTCN number as failure to do that your winnings will be sent back to the lottery board immediately.

Thanks...

Quote:
Hello

Please tell me what is wrong with this number? I have just phoned the office where the payment was made, and they have told me that everything is in order!

Richard

Quote:
Thank you for your email oooooooo!

We all they look for money but you try sha my fellow N*gger Guy u Bam......

But nor disturb me again u hear MTCN oga na so u they give everybody .....

Later ooo TRANSACTION CLOSED...hhahahahahh

GO BOMB OOO MAKE U MAKE MONEY NA DECEMBER COME SO MAKE U NOR GO THEIF OOOO.

Give me ur Yahoo ID make we talk online...U BAM TEAR SHIRT FOR BODY
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks you're a lad trying to steal his money. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if it's possible, maybe you can convince him/her you're not scamming the money, then later on have g0mer do exactly that!

Just a thought Idea

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an interesting thought..... in fact he has now gone back ON SCRIPT after all that! Maybe his oga took exception to his rudeness and told him to!
Clutch Cargo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had that happen on a couple of occasions, where the scammer doesn't want to waste any time cultivating rapport.

My thing is to get them off their narrative as quickly as possible and suck them into my alternate little reality. I also try to convince them by at least the third exchange that they actually have money coming from me, usually from what I call the "incidental fund". That usually keeps them on the hook.

I'm new here, looking forward to hearing of other methodologys to keep the communication flowing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic