SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Wicked safari *i know ive been a sucker for twat *

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA, that last e-mail is a gem!!! Laughing Great bait.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he got arrested and spent a couple weeks in jail. Perhaps another church member should call him, especially if they can record it. We need to verify this, especially since I am dying for a badge in my sig line. Perhaps he needs to send us a news clipping or something along those lines. Remember, this is all his fault since he did not email the good Reverend before going to the bank.

I wonder what I can do to this lad next? Perhaps a handwritten account of his trip would be good. He was missing since the first week or two of last month and his last readnotify definitely put him in Accra. I've enjoyed this lad alot. He's been my pet pretty much since I started scambaiting, and he's provided alot of my sig stuff including a couple safaris, quotes, multiple trophies, and even a monument of faith.

Maybe a trip to Madiguri or Kano should work for him. I just have to stop killing off church members who are supposed to meet him.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic