SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka just can't catch a break.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MAKE BABA GOD PUNISH YOUR MAMA, WHEN I DON FUCK. YOU BE FOOL OOO AS YOU NO SAY NA JOB WHY U COME REPLY, WHO DISH YOU CAR, POOR MAN LIKE YOU,MAKE U BRING UR MAMA MAKE I FUCK DAY BREAK THEN I WILL PAY HER 1 NARIA.

ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboi why you dey cry everyday to my email ID? saya na me kill ur mama ni abi na me send u go religation?

Keep coming.....

[email protected]
Quote:
I have given you 3 days to die and go to hell and so shall it be. 3 days and your name will be cut out of the land of the living and so shall it be!

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fada idiot u get money?
u sabi money?
God punish ur generation idiot ur fada.

u don get money?
monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shocked [email protected] is an Axe Man Shocked
Quote:
Na so aye dey miss behave before.
U be fool. Why u too dey jumpguy.

Na so Aye men dey do. U fit still cross carpet to any other frat guy. as 4 me i be rugged Alora mi sealord.

Na u open your mouth make tell u wetin i be.

MAKE U MIND UR BUSINESS GUY.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more lads

[email protected]
Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER
Guess he wants to discuss my e-mail Very Happy So I send him more love. He responds

Quote:
YOUR PAPA NO RICH ME

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY EXPLAIN YOUR SELF WELL FOR ME OR DONT SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Big Fool. ask i used Hummer Jeep 3 years back. i am In my Rolls Royce now, Fool way no fit eat better food. i have your type in some of my houses at GRA.

You can Call me on 014770909. or call my us line +12063503895

[email protected]
Quote:
back to the sender because we are all doing the job tunder fire youoooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT IN JESUS, HA HA HA, YOU HAVE FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE AMIGHT GOD. ALL WHAT YOU SAID HAS GONE BACK TO YOU. IT IS THERE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME.

FOR THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH OF WHOM SHALL BE AFRIAD.

I SHALL DECREE A THING AND HE SHALL ESTABLISH UNTO. WITH POWER INVESTED ME THIS MORNING, I DECREE THAT GOD ALMIGHT WILL STRIKE YOU WITH HEAVENLY THUNDER, HEAVEN CURSES, HARDSHIP,SICKNESS,IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY,ALL YOUR GENERATIONS AND YOU WILL HAVE NOT PEACE IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY WILL DEAD ONE BY ONE IN JESUS NAME. AND I SEAL IT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

ALL THE CURSES THAT FALL UPON EGYPT WILL FALL UPON YOU,YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS ALMIGHT. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: Chief Otula

HOW U DEY U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN? You father died as a truck pusher and mother under the tree with prick on her mouth

[email protected]
Quote:
how are you brother?
long time i have not seen you.
can i have your number to call you
thanks
emeka obi

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GBOMO GBOMO

YOU NO EVEN KNW SAY GOD DON PUNISHED U ALREADY...YOU FIT TELL PEOPLE WETIN YOU DO TAKE BUY YOUR HUMMER SINC WEY U CLAIM TO HAVE ONE: Very Happy RITUALIST LIKE U EHNNN E BI LIKE SAY UR MAMA AND UR 6STAR DEM NA ASHAWO DEM DEY DO MAMO ABI THATS WHY U BE FIT TYPE LIKE DIS U GOT THE EXPERIENCE THATS WHY........KEEP KILLING HUMAN BEINGS FOR MONEY WHY NT WORK LIKE A MAN FOOOOOOOOLLLLL ...DICK HEAD DUDE

[email protected] must be a vampire, he wants to drink my blood Shocked
Quote:
Subject: Mumu. If you ever know were i come from...you go fear fear.

Idiot....you are very lucky that I dont know you in person and I see this is a
junk mail that comes into my email. I would have drink your blood i swear to my
oluwa. But i will trace your identity. Make i tell you what you dont know....Not
all human being be human...some of us na Evil men living lke people created by
God. I will show you.....I said it again I will Drink your blood try me and
see.

Mumu...the worse is that your family no go see your dead body.

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to hell because you belong there as hell product.

[email protected] wants to work guy jobs with Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka Very Happy
Quote:

Subject: THANK YOU VERY MUCH.BUT I WILL STILL WANT TO HELP YOU MAKE MONEY

COME AND CARRY/ DELIVERY ARRANGMENT.
Company Name:LaCaixa Affilated Vault Service Madrid Spain
Contactr Jose Maria Carlos
Tel:0034-619-234-073/0034-917-913-479
Fax:0034-652-157-336/0034-911-412-338
Email:[email protected]

TRANSFER JOBS ONLY
Bank Name:BANCO LA-CAIXA Madrid Spain
Contact Person: Dr Jones Adams(Remit Director)
Tel:0034-699-458-600/0034-917-913-479
Fax:0034-692-217-151/0034-911-412-338

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.BUT I WILL STILL WANT TO HELP YOU MAKE MONEY,IF NOT FOR
GOD.I LIVE IN MADRID SPAIN.

Well, lets just say I rejected his offer in favor of sending him some more "insultive mails" as the lads say. He answers

Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka do not even speel words collectly,You have to go back to
kinder so that you can speel well.Biggest Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka fool @ forty.

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,PQ,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.Go and learn IDIOT

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

na credit cruch afect na mumu dey have time to reply to my cavalry greetings

WORLD GREATEST WINNER [email protected]
Quote:
sorry
whom are u? i nor know dis name before, my hands are cleans, i nor dey eat person cash, u mighgt be talking to d wrong person

God is great
One luv keeps us 2gether

jeny omo [email protected]
Quote:
Excuse me,

Who are you that is sending all this nonsense? I saw the first one and thought was a mistake. what is the meaning of stealing your "MAGA" do you know the person you are sending all this nonsense to?.

Come if you know what is good for you you better stop sending me all this nonsense and get yourself a better thing to do.

and
Quote:
BASTARD OF A SON.

YOU HAVE NO HEART AT ALL. WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME YOUR GSM NUMBER INSTEAD OF GIVING ME A UK NUMBER THAT WAS DONE ON NET.

YOU MUST BE A FOOL. I WILL LIKE YOU TO JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE I PROMISE YOU I WILL COME OVER EVEN IF IT TAKES ME TO SPEND MONEY ON TRANSPORT. I WILL JUST TO COME SEE YOU FOR YOU TO TELL ME ALL THAT NONSENSE TO MY FACE.

I DO NOT BLAME YOU WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU GO TO WHATEVER NAME YOU CALLED IT OKIJA SHRINE TO DO ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS GAME I WONDER HOW AN IDION AND MISCRANT LIKE YOU CAN GET A DOLLAR ON NET WITH ALL THIS YOUR BAD SPELLING. AND YOUR EMAIL SHOWS THAT YOU ARE WORKING AS A BARRISTER. MY FRIEND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN BETTER.

JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND I WILL TELL YOU I GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN AND I DID NOT ONLY READ BOOKS THERE.

BASTARD.,

and
Quote:
Its a pity that we now have touts and illitrate in this game now. You cannot even spell correctly. I wonder the kind of emails you send to your clients. Any client that would give you any money with this kind of disastrous spelling must be the most folish person on earth.

My friend if you have the guts lets see face to face. So that you can tell all that to my face. You said I stole your job. Tell me where you are andc I will come there myself you don't need to come meet me. Then there you will know who I am.

Folish bastard.

and
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SCARED LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.

and
Quote:
ANIMAL WHERE EXACTLY IN FECTAC? 206 OR WHERE.

YOU TELL ME NOW SO MAKE I COME MEET YOU NOW NOW

and
Quote:
FOOL COME ONLINE AND CHAT WITH ME SO YOU CAN TELL ME THE EXACT ADDRESS.
[email protected]
I'M ONLINE OKIJA SHRINE SERVANT

and
Quote:
I UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T HAVE A MOTHER SHE DIED WHILE GIVING BIRTH TO YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE AN OPHAN AND A BASTARD.

I CAN SEE YOU DON'T HAVE MIND YOU WOULD HAVE GIVING ME YOUR ADDRESS AND THEN SEE IF YOU WILL SEE ME OR NOT.

BASTARD

*** KZY *** [email protected]>
Quote:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BARRISTER OR WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I THINK U ARE OUT OF YOUR SENSES AND OUT OF YOUR MAGGOT BRAINS,FOR MAILING SOMEONE UNKNOWN TO YOU AND ACCUSING AN INNOCENT PERSON WRONGLY,YOU UNEDUCATED FOOL,DONT FURTHER EMAIL ME,ANY EMAIL FROM YOU WILL BE REPORT AND YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE AUTHORITY.....

and
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?.....WHO IS THIS FOOL? ONCE AGAIN,YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE HERE,...POINT OF CORRECTION,HERE IS AN INNOCENT YOUNG BOY THAT DOESN'T WHAT THE HELL U ARE TALKING ABOUT....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HARASSING THE WRONG PERSON COS I DON'T PLAY SILLY GAMES.......WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU COME FROM..I THINK U ARE AN ALIEN FROM THE SPACE TO BLACKMAIL A GENTLEMAN,DECLARE YOUR IDENTITY FOR I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DONT EVEN WHAT TO KNOW YOU NOR HAVE INTEREST IN YOUR SILLY SPEECH,STORIES & PREDICAMENT,IT IS ALL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,WHO CARES?

Nova Fafous [email protected]
Quote:
Dear Who ever ,
See can you kindly stop sending me such mail please.I dont know what ever you are talking about.

Please i will not want such to repeat itself again i have notin to do wit maga like u said in yur mail.
Thanks for understanding.

andrew kalu [email protected]
Quote:
Good Day,

abeg no vex oh, who be this, i no understand watin u mean.

Peter Mike [email protected]
Quote:
guy i dont know whom you are, if you done want to explain your self for me dont mail me again so that you will not find your self in bad portion.

ezeala osisioma [email protected]
Quote:
you big fool idolt
fuck your mother

revjohn.abule revjohn.abule [email protected]
Quote:
may your days remain shorter and be added into my in juses name. Amen.

Jessica Pamson [email protected]
Quote:
MAGA IS FOR EVERY ONE TO CROP AS FAR AS YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU CLAIM TO BE OK
YOU ARE SO STUPID TO SEND ME THIS OK

*** KZY *** [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR STORIES IS BASELESS & MEANINGLESS, TRY TO GET SOME MANNERS,LEARN HOW TO SEQUENCE A GIST AND STOP REPEATING YOURSELF...I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MAD PEOPLE AMONG THE DIGITAL MASSES ONLINE WHICH U ARE NUMBER ONE OF THEM,YOU ARE VERY BORING...I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME SO STOP STRESSING YOURSELF UNNECESSARILY COS YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE TO ME,I DON'T FEEL YOU AT ALL...GET BUSY IDIOT!

Dr. Blaise Fiano [email protected]
Quote:
DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE A BINGO, AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE STILL WRITING THIS KIND OF MAIL

Ome Lora [email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU REPRESENT, YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE, I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU.

YOU SHOULD BE CARE.

ben tanko [email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a big fool

Quote:
BARRISTER GOAT,BARRISTER DOG,BARRISTER COCK,I KNOW YOU WILL SLEEP WITH YOUR FEMALE PARENT,FEMALE OFFSPRING SOMETIME,SOMEDAY...DONT IMAGINE YOU WILL NEVER GO TO JAIL ALSO DONT IMAGINE YOU WILL NEVER DIE YOUNG FOR BEEN RUDE TO ME...DECLARE YOUR IDENTITY BARRISTER COWARD,YOUR EXPRESSION IS VERY WOEFUL,HAVE A BAD WEEKEND

pollack iversion [email protected]
Quote:
boy i don,t know what you are talking about ok fuck you basterd

and
Quote:
na GOD go punish you basterd you are spending your money in buying time for nothing sake you are the one that is loosing plz keep on buying time for nothing sake you hear suffer boy

from your mama toto bye,

Holy Denger [email protected]
Quote:
Which maga is this? Meanwhile, stop threatening me because if you do GOD will punish your entire generation. Am warning you for the last time, which client are you talking about? Listen I do not care where you get your spiritual power, but no matter where it come from I no that my GOD pass you.
I am a big boy already so idiots like you cannot stop me bastard and if you don’t clear yourself I promise to ruin your happiness stupid fool…if you wish to no me call................

kathy brown [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU, HOW FAR?

SO SON OF ASHAWO.................................................

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAFÉ N GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FULL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE ? I SEEE U NO HAVE ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW. U JUSS SIDDON ON YOA ASS FOR CAFE BOMBIN PIPO FO NATIN .U DEY DI MAKE YEYE, DEATH MONKEY NA CANNOT TEL DI DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UR 419 FANTASY NA REALITY. GO GET DI REAL JOB, U CAN GO SHINE SHOE, SELL PURE WATER OR PALM WINE AT CART 4 BUS STOP. OKAY?

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE.

SEND MY REGARD TOO U OSU FAMILY, OKEY? YOUR PAPA IS NOTHING BUT AFAUANU. NA YESTERDAY I SE UR PAPA FOLK GOAT. WHAT A SIN THING. OOOOO. UR MUM SAME. SHE LEAVES UR DAD ON BED EACH NITE N GO TO HANG OUT 4 ALLEN. SHE TRY DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE HAVE TOTO PROBLEM N STINK UP ALL NIJA. TELL UR FAMILY GO BACK VILLAGE N EAT ROSTED LIZARD.

*DELETED* ......YOU SONM OF BIRTCH ....FUCKL YOUR MOM ASS
NA UR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIRE PIECES. UR MAMA WEY EVERYBODY DEY FUCK. EVEN U N UR PAPA DEY FIGHT 2 FULK UR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO. WHAT A SHAME TO UR FAMILY OF ROTTEN TOTO WOMEN.

BLACK AXE NA AREA BOIS GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. NO TINK U CAN DODGE MAI THUNDERBOLT, BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. I MAKE U GET AMU CANSCER. I GO CHARM UR FAMILY EWU FAMILY. NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION

Mahdi Dr.Jama [email protected]
Quote:
guy you bi small boy for this work..go lean more and go to a good skool befor you do good job, because all your write up to the maga has been forwarded to me, and your english bad to collect that $1000.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These la seems to have arisen on the wrong side of the bed! Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Swear with my BLOOD....God will will Punish your entire generation.YOU WILL NEVER SEE 2008 DECEMBER

After some more correspondence
Quote:
I have caused you and you will see....this is the end of my word and it will
manifest

[email protected]
Quote:
HI MY GEE,

AM REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN I THOUGHT U HAVE FORGETTON ME AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT U WHO IS THIS MILLIONEAR THAT IS TALKING TO ME. PLEASE ADVISE ME MORE ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY I DO NOT KNOW AND I WANT TO KNOW.

BUT AS A MAN OF GOD NO MAN AROUND ME WILL BE POOR SMILE AND SAY GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE NAME OF CASSIDY DE GOOD TIME GOD FATHER. ALL PRAISES TO JESUS.

PLEASE I KNOW CHAMPAN IS YOUR FAVORIT DRINK AS A RICH MAN CAN WE DRINK IT TOGETHER.

BUT WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY DREAM SAYING MY LORD JESUS IS ON DE WAY AGAIN TO MY DOOR. HE IS ALREADY VERY CLOSE AND MY DOOR IS ALREADY OPEN FOR HIM. BUT I WILL INVITE YOU AGAIN TO EAT WITH ME MY MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME.

ONE LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER YOUR FATHER @ MOTHER

NA FU YOU BE THY HAPPY SAY YOU BE AXE MAN THIEF YOU NO GET SENCES NA BETTER THING HE FOR NO RICH YOU. MAD MAN LIKE YOU. I JUST WANT MAKE YOU GET THIS ONE IF MUGU FOUL, YOU N0 HOW HE THY BE "Barrister FOR TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this? na by mistake u take send this nonsense come give me? if na me ..jst let me knw and i'll answer u, but if not me ..let me knw and apologize.anyway i dey send it back to the sender and the owners..

[email protected]
Quote:
who do u think ur sending massege to pls if you have eny problem be a man an
call u talk like ashawo.
Shocked that is my number: 08026999944 pls call i'm hausaman live in lagos?????????????? [/b]

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Fool.

Since am on top of the money, do you think i need to be exchanging word with you....

Keep Coming.
Last Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS GOES TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES SCAMMER WHO EVEN GIVE YOU BARRISTER NO WORRY NA ME TELL YOU U GO LAND FOR THEM HAND THIS MONTH WEY WE DEY BETH AM WIT ME

Shocked I've insulted a prince[email protected]
Quote:

Chief,

Once again, you sending to the wrong guy, I'm a prince, from a Royal
Family.

By the way, whatever the chap may have done to you, he does not deserve the
asperation you causing him and his family, leave God to judge him, because
Vengence is his, by not forgiven, you are holding your progress, happiness and
above all salvation.

I have been in your position sometime ago, I know it's hurts but take my
advice and you will write later to thank me.

God bless you my friend.

Odenjinji.

[email protected]
Quote:
you be samall boy for me you no get any thing ok give me your number if you be man ok

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato - [email protected] chopped one of my scripts Evil or Very Mad

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dev-send him a 'new' one. Wink

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IT NOT BE A GOOD WEEKEND DOWN NA CAFE.ALL DEY GET IS MY WORDS OF WISODM IN DEY BOX.DEM REPLY IS.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MR. JOHN S.MJALY [email protected]
Quote:
I am telling you now that as u have the got to send this mail to me and u do not know me i am going to take u to God of all the earth .that deal with egypt and as i rase my hands to day against all my enimys you are the fisrt to go down in all of then .
So i decree in jesus name .

kathy brown [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PARENT DIE OF HUNGER,INSTED MAKE YOU HUSTLE WELLA YOU DEY PLAY WITH YOUR DAIRLY BREAD,NA WAITING KILL YOUR PARENT GO SOON KILL YOU BE THAT MENTAL NONNETITY HUMAN BEGN

P.S :IF YOU ARE CAPABLE A HUMAN THAT CAN CONFRONT ME THEN LET SHOW UP AT SHAGAM AM A STUDENT OF OSU.....I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO TO YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BEFORE BUT NOW AM FULLY MAD AT YOU IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE MONEY THEN LET MEET AT ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD.....STUPID IGBO GUY.....YOUR MATE DEY ALABA SELLING PYRATE CD YOU WON COME DEY FUCK WITH ME SON OF A DOG

Mr Kofi Justice Mr Kofi Justice [email protected]
Quote:
I do not know what you are talking about, which maga and which job my man, i just de bomb work , tell me wetin de.

Suleman

iyke moore [email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER,DETAILED BELOW IS MY WORKING CONTACT.IS NOT BY FORCE. KNOW THAT IS 40% FOR YOU AND 60% FOR ME.KNOW THAT I AM FROM OKIJA TOWN UMU UDARA VILLAGE. SHRINE IS NOT IT.WORK HARD AND FACE AND TRUST YOUR GOD.

COME AND CARRY/ DELIVERY ARRANGMENT.
Company Name:LaCaixa Affilated Vault Service Madrid Spain
Contactr Jose Maria Carlos
Tel:0034-619-234-073/0034-917-913-479
Fax:0034-652-157-336/0034-911-412-338

TRANSFER JOBS ONLY
Bank Name:BANCO LA-CAIXA Madrid Spain
Contact Person: Dr Jones Adams(Remit Director)
Tel:0034-699-458-600/0034-917-913-479
Fax:0034-692-217-151/0034-911-412-338

Mrs. Susan Smith [email protected] sent the following a bunchload of times...
Quote:
YOU ARE A FULL AND GOD WILL SEND TOO MUCH PROBLEM TO YOUR FAMILY FROM TODAY AMEN. THAT IS A PROMISE AND I WILL TAKE THIS MAIL YOU SENT ME TO MY FATHER OK, HE MOST WORK ON YOU.

Frank Okoro [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL MY DEAR *DELETED*. I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND SHOW YOU WE DO IT IN ESUT FOOL MAKE I NOW GET YOU OOO B/C IF I DO YOU WILL JOIN YOUR 4 FATHERS.

IF YOU ARE A MAN REPLY AND ELL ME WHERE I CAN MEET WITH YOU FOOL.

frank enyinna [email protected]
Quote:
IF U DARE ACCUSE ME AGAIN, I WILL PLACE A CAUSE ON YOUR MISERABLE LOW LIFE...

and
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK ARE U? AFTER ALL WHY U DEY USE UK INTERNET PHONE NUMBER, IF U WANT MAKE I CALL U BRING UR REAL NUMBER FOOL

cheff mc [email protected]
Quote:
if i get this type of mail any more in my box,i will send your number to E F C C

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato --- [email protected] just sent me your script with the "call to clear it up".

Not to worry, Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka is on the case Very Happy

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dev-lads are lazy feckers-can't be assed to write their own insults. Maybe we should just cut out the middle man!!! Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO SHAKIN GEES. I DEY FIT TO MANUFATUR MUGU FOR BOX WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
ha ha ha

my son what will u gain if you gain de whole world and lose your soul.

I am a man of God I will lay cause on you if you continue this way with me

may God forgive u for u do not know what you are doing.

remain blessed and prayerful.

one love peace among gees

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE,

MAKE U NO DEY USE BAD WORDS TO YOUR FELLOW GUY MAKE WE DEY PRAY TO GOD,

IF YOU BE GUY MAKE WE WORK TOGETHER, WE FEET MEET IN LAGOS OR ALA IGBO...

TRY TO UNDERSTAND

ONE LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA AND PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE SOON DEY SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
OTHERS ARE BUSY TRYING TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU HAVE THE TIME TO COMPOSE THIS TRASH. IF YOU ARE A MAN IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND I WILL USE YOU FOR SAMPLE. GO AND WORK LIKE OTHERS TO HELP YOUR FAMILIES BECAUSE YOU ARE A WASTE TO YOUR FAMILIES. GET BUSY BY WORKING. IF YOU SEND ANOTHER MAIL WITHOUT YOUR IDENTITY, I WILL NOT REPLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A WASTE LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS TO YOU TIMES TEN OK

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
BARRISTER KOFFI OLUMIDE..LOL
BASTARD BARRISTER FIRE GO DEY BORN YOU FROM EARTH TILL HELL....NA VULTURE GO CHOP UR MEAT.
ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS PERSON PLS MINE THE KIND OF LANGUGE U USE FOR PEOPLE OK.
IS THIS AND INSULT OR JOKE.
PLS DON'T EVER TRY IT AGAIN OK
I DON'T EVEN NO U AND U DON'T NO ME PLS

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahha,i never knew you where so stupid,you didt even go to school,garage boy dont talk where big boys are talking,none of your family have even enter a car,you are due to die,go and beg for forgiveness because very soon you will be no where to be found,how do you manage to cope with people,because you are smilling,you dont have future,you are confuse,haahahahahahahhahhahaah,idiot,tu estan loco,tu padri y madri estan loco,idiotoooooooooooooooooooooooooo,big foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,goatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt go and serve gods ,the gods in your village,you are the wrightful one to carry on,thats why you are turning defferent,dont allow any body to deceive you,go before you die,Idiot

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MUMU NO FE GO DEY CHURCH.HIM NO GET MAGA HIM JUS GET ME IN HIS BOX!!!! OOOOOOOOOO

Mark Darren [email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA TOTO YOU DEY LOOK FOR....................YOUR MAMA WEY BE ASHAWO WEY DEM FUCK FOR GUTTER BORN YOU IDIOT......................MUGU

Mohammed Afeez [email protected]
Quote:
ur papa no fuck ur mama well, that is why dey no recongize you, as you dey talk you be guy at all.

since you dey 4 guy level how many times you don give ur mum or dad 1000 to buy things 4 their self, OKIJA GO VISIT YOU IDIOT .
IRRESPONSILBE IDIOT YOU DEY TALK TO ME AS IF I BE UR BROTHER.

NA ME SAY OBASANJO GO CARRY ALL THE MONEY GO BANK, YOU JUST DEY TALK ANYHOW, WHY YOU NO APPLY 4 WORK OR ANY OTHER NECESSARY JOB TO
SUSTAIN UR LIFE. NO MAKE ME TO TALK BAD WORD 4 YOU. U NO GET ONE CENT THIS YR.

APOLOGIZE B4 I TELL ONE WORD WEY GO MAKE YOU DIE.

DON DIBANKA

[email protected]
Quote:

Nwa nne all this abuses for me.... what did i do wrong... ibu nwa guy
abu nwa guy... why all this abuses..
Even to abuse my family pple... u dont know me and u abuse like that it
s not fair... i will neva do such to anybody even my enemy...

Well all is left to God for you

Special Duties [email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE CAUSED U WITH BAD PRAYERS, WITH GUARANTEE U WILL NOT RAISE UP AGAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN, U WILL BEG 4 FOOD. MY GOD WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT ME.

Thanks God u are suffering now

MAY DE WISH OF GOD HAPPEN TO U.

AS FOR THE HEAD OF THOSE THAT COMPASS ME ABOUT LET THE MISCHIEF OF THEIR OWN LIPS COVER THEM LET BURNING COAL FALL UPON THEM LET THEM BE CAST INTO THE FIRE INTO DEEP PITS, THAT THEY RISE NOT UP AGAIN

LET NOT AN EVIL SPEAKER BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH EVIL SHALL HUNT THE VIOLENT MAN TO OVERTHROW HIM

I KNOW THAT THE LORD WILL MAINTAIN THE CAUSE OF THE AFFLICTED AND THE RIGHT OF THE POOR.

O LORD FIGHT AGAINST THEM THAT FIGHT AGAINST ME.LET THEIR WAY BE DARK AND SLIPPERY AND THE ANGEL OF THE LORD PERSECUTE THEM, LET DESTRUCTION COME UPON YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARET SO SHALL IT BE WITH U IN JESUS NAME AMEN. AMEN AND AMEN.

BYE BYE AND BYE 4 EVER I WILL NOT TALK TO U ANY MORE.

Mr. Carlton Patrick [email protected]
Quote:
guy you be real fool, you know who i be you small boz for street wen come dey follow the great buttylove yan rubbish you most be mad and your family go mad in 7days, go mark it down. i be benin boy from benin edo state if your full family nor mad for 7days you go die
bye

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA ABUSE DON ARRIVE IN LAD BOX OOOOOO!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE CORRET MUGU, ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMLIES BACK TO SENDER ,I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I SAY BAK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHAT ON EARTH ARE U TALKING ABOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
bastrd GOD go punish your gene any where you dey what i know is that i don,t know what you are talking about mugu

bye

[email protected]
Quote:
UR SOUL IS IN TROBLE FROM THIS MOMENT "READ CAREFULLY "

U WILL BEG ME FOR FREEDOM SOMEDAY.

Hello Mr nobody.

at ur age, you are still a coward, my God,u boost of being a guy man right? BIG shame to u and to ur generation, what a disgress you are to the DOG that gave birth to you, u re a disgress to your shameless family, to ur outcast communitee and disgress to ur follow country men and ur stupid friends, if at all u have one.

mr loser, pls think abt ur life, do u not realize that u are leaving a low life? a fustrated life? shame to the person that gave u or call u chief, if at all u are one, the words that proceed out of ur dirty month has tell how USELESS u re to even the GOD that created u and to the USELESS MAN and WOMAN that call themself's ur PARENT if at all they knw who u re OR knw were they throw-away u after finding out how useless u are,I will advice you to get a NEW LIFE cos u worth NOTHING. Do u not know that the highest lenght of foolishness is when a person is deciving his own SELF? u re diciving ur self and think u are eaning a living.

U re simply USELESS AND A DISGRESS, I PITY ur life cos at ur age u still have not realize that u need HELP frm God and frm people like me to give u a new life.

I challenge YOU, if u re strong enough show WHO the animal FUCKER you are and i'll show u the kind of ZOO people like U should be dumped and leave there to rotten forever cos thats where u belong, I just wonder, do u walk around being HAPPY with ur self? do u wake up and see ur self as a human being? look at ur self at the mirow very well, u simply have no FUTURE, no FOCUS, MR COWARD -ur Life is a SORRY.

ANIMAL FUCKER...u re a low life fustrated and useless CREATURE. I use Creature cos u d not deserve to be a HUMAN BEING. I will give u a solution to the problems of ur life...look for a train station, throw ur self to a moving train and DIE cos u have NO life at all.... U are a walking corpes ...BASTARD ,son of a DOG.

Do u have anythng to SAY? that u've said before? say them and I will be here to tell u how misrable ur non-life has been. u talk of MUM, do u even knw who that DOG called ur MAMA is? SHAME to u cos u went to a hotel and sleep with ur prostitude sister without knowing it, cos the DOG that called her self ur MAMA born THROW-AWAY ur non-life and low creatures like and the aliens u called sisters and brothers....

I am Frank and ready to confront you any day any time, if u think u WORTH a THING stop been a coward, jst ur self if u re strong enough. ANIMAL FUCKER....

U know what? the day u will DIE, ur USELESS body and spirity will be CAST into SHAKLES of HELL and will remain in bondage forever, UR BODY will not be barried, it wil be left on the surface of earth and vultures will consume ur BODY ...that way, ur spirity will remain restless,cos U are a TABOO to humanity....THIS IS AN ASSURANCE.

Note: Any thing I says comes to PASS

I am Frank and I shall RULE OVER you and your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
I STILL ADVICE THAT YOU CAN BACK TO NURSERY SCHOOL.

YOU MUST IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE BEFORE READ YOUR EMAIL AGAIN

[email protected] must have mistaken me for someone else Very Happy
Quote:
you have come back ok and you rushed to my house, but don't worry i will tell you that am old guy ,i will pision you the way they killed your mama and papa ,once i did not do you any bad thing , sunday carried and dumped here i took you like my son , now is me that is your problems,i will send were your mother and father is , i must pisionu weather good or bad , today is 1st Nov ENEYINNA ,let us see who is a guy .

You must regreat itmark today date , am waiting for youas you said you will come to my house am waiting for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MONDAY MORNING MUGU MUSINGS DEM REACH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOO

GregMc Cormack [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL ALL DIE IN PAIN

AND
Quote:
U CAN'T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH YOU BIG FOR NOTHING IGBO MAN,YOU WILL DIE OF OKADA ACCIDENT TONIGHT...LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

and
Quote:
LOL LOL LOL...YOU MAKE ME LAUGH THIS IGBO MAN,AS AM TALKING TO YOU NOW,I HAVE $4800.00 WAITING FOR ME TOMORROW MORNING TO PICK UP FROM MONEY GRAM...LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHA...YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW IN OKADA ACCIDENT AM SORRY,I WILL COME FOR YOUR WAY KEEPING...LOL.DONT WORRY I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR WIFE AND KIDS WHEN YOU DIE,I WILL BE SLEEPING WITH YOUR WIFE AND MOTHER BY THEN...LOL
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE....LOL
YOUR DEAD MAN WALKING.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AND
Quote:
CALL ME NOW U FOOL...+44-704-579-4848

Mr. Kofi Justice Mr. Kofi Justice [email protected]
Quote:
You will have a sudden death,
idiot

Myke Kamma [email protected]
Quote:
YOU VIRUS STOP CONTACTING ME ,GO TO NO 6 IME ALA STREET AND COOL YOUR DIRTY EYES

YOU VIRUS ,OZUU

Barrister Mike Adikibe [email protected]
Quote:
I WILL CALL YUR MOTHER ONCE I CONFIRM THUNDER HAS FIRED YOU TO DEATH.

ANY DAY YOU STOP HACKING PEOPLE'S BOXES,THAT DAY YOU GO DIE.GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YR ENTIRE FAMILY.YOU AND YOUR OKIJA WILL CHOP UNASELVES.OKOKO.DROP OUT.JUST HANG ON.I WILL CALL YOU.GOD PUNISH YU AND YR FAMILY.

THOMPSON AKINTUNDE [email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL MAN,

NA FE YOU NA BIG FOOL, MAGA WAY I DON CHOP FINISH NA HIM YOU WANT GO CLEAN SHIT NA FE YOU BODY.

ANYWAY OKIJA SHRINE TOO SMALL NA OGBELEKOKOMIYO SHRINE FOR BENIN NA HIM I GO CARRY YOU GO. IF NA YOU STRONG SEND ME YOUR PICTURE MAKE I SEE UR MUMU.

THINK OF BETTER BUSINESS WAY YOU GO DO TAKE TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY OR ELSE, THE NEXT 1 YEAR NA HUNGER GO FINISH YOU, YOU BIG FULL.

DARE TO TRY ME, I GO SHOW YOU SAY I BE PROPER CONFIRM BENIN BOY.. LIE LIE, WE NO DEY CARRY LAST IN EVERYTHING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SENIOR JOB MAN

omo paul [email protected]
Quote:
My Guy,
waiting you dey tell me, which maga be that make you let me know, me and you never get
problem, and if you say problem na your own,in Jesus name make it be you own in jesus name for you ok? give me your number make i call you ok?

Joseph Gongoaso [email protected]
Quote:
NA U BE FOOL, U DEY MAD?? GIVE ME UR NAIJA NUMBER U THIEF. WHY U GO DEY GIVE ME UK NUMBER WEY U DO ONLINE?? LETSTALK MANO AMANO. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT, IF I SHOOT UR MAGA, DAT MEANS I AM HARDWORKING, SO NO USE AM INSULT ME, AFTERALL, U DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MAGA U DEY SHOOT EVERYDAY.

LESSON 1...

and
Quote:
LITTLE WONDER YOUR MAGA DEM NO DEY PAY U.

SPELL CHECK:

FULL - FOOL
RIVAR - RIVER
WHER - WHERE
MODERFUKER - MOTHERFUCKER
SMOL - SMALL
SMEALING - SMELLING

SECONDLY,

I AM NOT A CAFE BOY LIKE U, WEY ALL THE GUYS FOR CAFE DEY SHAME FOR U, i AM A CONFIRMATION STEADY GUY. I HAVE MY HP PAVELION LAPPY WITH THREE CONNECTIONS TO MYSELF ALL IN AIRCARDS STARCOMMS, MULTILINKS AND RELTEL THE LATER AM USING TO WRITE U. GROW UP MOTHERFUCKER, NOT MODERFUCKER THE WAY U SPELT IT. WAKE UP, LET MONEY MAKING BE UR WATCH WORD, AND NOT BEEF MAKING. AM NOT UR ENEMY, BUT A HARD WORKING FELLOW NIGERIAN, SEE ME AS UR BROTHER AND NOT UR FOE, AM AN IGBO BOI JUST LIKE U, IF AM NOT MISTAKING. LETS MAKE MONEY TOGETHER OR APART.

LESSON 2:

Kuchung Kwong [email protected]
Quote:
Who bi u now?
Where U know Okija?
Make Ntokor hammer u?
Unpolished Guyman Like u.
Give me ur 9ja number now?
Or call ur mama ikpu!
Fool!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY!!!!

REMAIN BLESSED OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This mugu [email protected] wants to rumble and claims to be a Chief Shocked
Quote:
WAT IS YOUR NAME PLEASE I NEED TO MEET WITH YOU GIVE ME DIRECTIONS AND YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS IF YOUR MAMA BORN YOU WELL NO MORE MOUTH TALK HOMES CALL ME IDIOT.

CHIEF fRANK

I'm sure he would enjoy some correspondence from fellow insult baiters Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop wasting your time BASTARD and think of how you will look for two thousand naira that will enable you enter molue to your village at least to see your suffering perents. Go to your village this christmass and ask your mother to show you your real dad because you are a laughing stock in your villge. You cannot ontue being a bastard ,little time you marry and the bastard generation continues. I hve to advice you on this IDIOT.

Good bye Mr Animal,Mugu,Bastard,Ewu,Beast.

[email protected] thinks I'm some lad he worked a job with
Quote:
Ikenna, why you dey behave like small pikin? though am not surprise shaa, but bear in mind that i am not draging any job with you instead you are acting based on what Ezeala told you about me. Mind you I have hands off from the job, to start with the maga was brought to me by somebody, but because of brotherhood I stop operating on the job, but if you people get me annoyed I promise you that I will stop the maga from writing any of you. Therefore I would advice you to continue the job and stop writing like a fool. I believe if you have something doing, you would not have time to start sending unnecessary mails to me. I have nothing against you or anybody. So please concentrate ok.....I have your Nigeria number so stop asking me to call

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka let me tell you please leave me

Sure Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a very stupid idiot.You get time oh!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like one tout.You have to be matured.Small boy.

You get fish brain.

You can use this time for something else.Think about it.

Oto mma gi.

So I sent some further inquiries, he replies
Quote:
U see ur life.All na mouth. Any way u are just a beginer in this job.You talk like them.The real men dont make empty noise like u.Relax make people say who be who no be u go praise ur self.I will like to know who u are.U are rigth i am in nigeria.

But try make we see i go like know who u be.No shakins one luv.

But make surre say this ur mouth dey pay u well.

Take care.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER,
OTU NNEGI

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL WITH MORE MUGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu Nne gi blow tube & tyre

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTARD YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR IS PSALMS 109 AND NO ONE WILL SHOW MERCY TO YOUR CHILDREN WHEN YOU WILL DIE A SUDEN DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: ASSHOLE

YOU ARE A FUCKING ILLITERATE.
YOU CAN,T EVEN RIGHT IN SIMPLY ENGLISH CHIEF EMEKA MY ASS.
MR. HUMMER JEEP, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT NO, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF THE CALIBRE OF PERSON YOU ARE SENDING THIS TRASH MAIL TO YOU AND I SHOULD BE FRIENDS AND NOT ENEMIES PARTNERS INFACT, I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU IN SOME WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR LEVELS, YES YOU MAY HAVE A FEW NAIRA NOTES IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND THINK YOU HAVE MONEY NO DOUBT, BUT NO NEED FOR CAUSE WORDS, I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT ONE THING I AM CERTAIN OF IS THAT WITH YOUR HUMMER, I DWARF YOU TEN TIMES OVER THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU OF. IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT ARRANGE A MEETING AND LETS MEET THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST BUT A LOUD MOUTH AND AN EMPTY VESSEL.
HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy , You are talking with an already made man, For your information.
Good luck in your life endevour

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: foolish friend i know u need money

ALL THESE COUSE WILL GO BACK TO YOU AS NAS YOU GET MAIL BYE YOU MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die whenever you stop sending mail

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish ur father ,mother and the next generation say amen

mumu

[email protected] seems upset
Quote:
I WAITED FOR YOU YESTERDAY ENYINNA AS YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL COME TO SEE ME BUT I DID NOT SEE U THANKS.

AS YOU AND YOUR GROUPS IS AFTER ME TELL THEM THAT U MUST DIE ANY TIME BECAUSE ONCE IS ME IS YOUR PROBLEMS MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR YOUR BLOOD .BUT MUST GO AND MEET YOUR PAPA AND MAMA DUE TO IT IS HOW THE MADE YOUR FAMILIES TO DIE . DID YOU SEE HOW YOU MOTHER BROTHER IDED ? IS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THEM . I PROMISE YOU THIS .

ONCE I DID NOT DO YOU ANY EVIL AND YOU ARE COURSING YOUR MAMA AND PAPA YOU WILL FOLLOW THEM.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY THREAT ME WIT NA EFCC BUT DEY NEVER CALL ME DIS B4...

Seth Phillips [email protected]
Quote:
Eat a Dick Shithead Mr. Gommer! if u no co-ordinate urself i go throw u SHIT JAZZ...u go dey shit like running tap! oloshi...u dey gimme UK number mke i call u! if i call u, d ear wey u put fone go run DEAF !!! Agbaya !!! Omo Jati Jati! Omo Ale'...Dey Mek Noise There!!!

Na We Be A.F.P ... Available For Pickup ! Punk ass Bitch...they dat ur rubbish shithole u call a bludy office dey send foolish mails...mke u no bomb mke u get money!!! dey send empty rubbish threats to street disciples!!! ur fada for wear condom when e dey fuck u ugly mama tke born u.. bcuz u are just a waste of sex...go roast plantain by the roadside mumu!!!

Stay Fucked!!!

Big Ben [email protected]
Quote:
who bi you, make you say who you be.
make you call me if you good job 917 595 3117.
if you sabi job send job make i make you rich, no be for talk talk,
i de give atm card, i de sit america maga. i de do diplomat. i get many thing for my shop.
if you need money make you reach me make i help you.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI, EWU BEER.

U GO DIE. FUCK YOU.MAGA.

FRANCISCO DE MANUEL [email protected]
Quote:
THE WAY YOU TALK SHOWS THAT YOU ARE THE SMALL BOI,BETTER COME TO A COMPROMISE OR I TAKE THE MAGA COMPLETELY,AFTER ALL YOUR MOTHER DID NOT GAVE BIRTH TO TOO MAGAS BUT ONE WHICH IS YOU BINGO.

THOMPSON AKINTUNDE [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE BIG FOOL REAL BIG ONE I SURE SAI UR MAMA DRINK BURUKUTU BEFORE ONE MAN SLEEP WITH AM WAI DEM TAKE BORN YOU B COS U NO SUPPOSE B HUMAN BEINGS, NA HAUSA GOAT YOU SUPPOSE BE.

YOUR MATE DEM DEY DO LOTTO JOB, COME AND CARRY, NA PRICK U DE FIND FOR YAHOO, ABI NO HOMO YOU BE. NO B ONLY BARRISTA U GO CALL UR SELF NA GOATSTER U GO SOON TURN, HOW U TAKE GO LONDON, ABI NA LONDON FOR AJEGUNLE OR ISOLO BI NA FESTAC U DEY.

YOUR MATE NO SUPPOSE BE JOB MAN BCOS U NO FIT CONTROL MAGA AT ALL, EVEN THOSE SMALL SMALL GIRLS FOR BAR BEACH U NEVA CONTROL NA MAGA U WAN CONTROL. FAKE GUY WHEN WE DO JOB 2000'S WHERE U DEY!!!!! U DEY AYILARA PRIMARY SCHOOL, SO NA SMLL BOY U BE. HEY HELP ME TELL UR MUMA SAI HER TOTO NEED ONE BAG OF HONEY B4 E GO SWEET AGAIN BCOS THEM DON FUCK ALL THE SWEET COMOT.

ANYWAY WHEN I DE FOLLOW OTTE LIKE YOU DEY TALK SELF??? U SUPPOSE DE CRAZE PEOPLE HOSPITAL.

WETIN I GOT ELL U AGAIN SELF ANYWAY PRAY MAKE OBAMA WIN BCOS AFTER THAT , NEW FORMAR SUPPOSE COMOT MAYBE E GO FAVOUR MUMU LIKE YOU

olusola ayobami [email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS GOING TO PUNISH ALL YOU GENERATION FOREVER. BASTARD FOR SEND ME THIS SPAM

Frank Okoro [email protected]
Quote:

GUY I NO SAY I NO FIT GET YOU BUT NO MISTAKENLY COME MY WAY CUS I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR BRAIN TO EAT.

AND STOP EMAILING ME.

I DO DO YAHOOO YAHOO OK.

DR CLIFFORD IHEKA [email protected]
Quote:
FRANK U BETTER BE CAREFUL

jumbo daddy [email protected]
Quote:
BINGO GO AND DIE, I WILL GIVE U CREPIL IMMEDIATELY I REACH MY CABAL.

RP OF UMUOKAN.

steven brown [email protected]
Quote:
u r a stupid man for u to be sending mails to my mail without knowing u and u are sending stupid mails to my box without replying to you,If u want to call me u can call me on07961463227 for proper discussion not all this stupid jagons that u r writting to me,'am in london.

Quote:
BARRISTER WHATEVER,I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...I THINK THIS IS A BLACKMAIL FROM A STUPID HATER ON THE STREET...PLEASE STOP THIS CHILD'S PLAY....IT'S IMMORAL!!!.....YOUR ACCUSATION IS NOT APPLICABLE TO ME BECAUSE STEALING SOMEONE'S MAGA OR WHATEVER IS WHAT I CANT DO IN A MILLION YEARS...POINT OF CORRECTION,I AM A COMPLETE GENTLE MAN...I DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ANYONE...MY INTEGRITY IS MORE THAN THAT,BE ADVANCE,THANK YOU!!!

ay akin [email protected]
Quote:
na wa for you ooo. u wanna look for the spirit,is it possible? gudday.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EFFORTARY
NO BODY OWES MUGU. YOU OF ALL PERSONS SHOULD NO THAT.
WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND SHARE INSTEAD OF THIS INSULT.
IF NA YOUR MAGA AS YOU SO WANT ME TO KNOW WHY MUST I CALL YOU THEN.
WORK THE CLIENT AND COLLECT THE MONEY AFTERALL NA YOUR MUGU.

MR. BARRISTER
NB: NO BODY HAS A MONOPOLY OF VOODOO THREATS MY FRIEND. WAKE UP THIS IS 21ST CENTURY NO ALLOW THOSE CHALANTANS COLLECT YOUR MONEY YOU ARE EVEN THE MUGU HERE IF YOU MUST NO WAKE UP MY FRIEND.

AMOO OLADIMEJI [email protected]
Quote:
U dey mad for head what is the meaning of all this..U no get work that why you are doing al this

revjohn.abule revjohn.abule [email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE COURSE FOLLOWING OKIJA AND ITS DEMOTIC INCANDICENTS BE UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

and
Quote:
IF I WHERE INTERNET RAT LIKE YOU, I WOULD HAVE BEEN RESPONDING TO YOUR MADNESS BUT FOR THE FACT THAT YOUR BIRTH DATE IS DEATH, YOU SHALL NOT HEAR FROM YOUR LATE FATHERS AND MOTHER BUT THEIR SPIRITS SHALL LEAD YOU TO DOOM.

Chris Brown [email protected]
Quote:
Attn Barrister

I whant to tell your father that u which har name 4 okija shrine and elso tell your entire family the same thin,

thans
UR regard
MR God

Chris Brown [email protected]
Quote:
Go to hell and burned into ashes, you fuck ing asshole and piss off like unreliable iglo.
you are a man without vision and all your generation will never no peace and you will remained wretched for all your life time.
Bastard like you, idiot of no comparision, a novis like you, nonetity like you fool at forty like you and the last but not the least your life will always remain visionless.

Quote:
THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME OF REPLYING YOUR MAIL BECAUSE U CANNOT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH AND U ARE FRUSTRATED SO BYE FOR NOW.

Oj Symsyn 4Real [email protected]
Quote:
I know of a very good psychiatrist who can cure.It is very unfortunate that the people who call themselves ur family cant help you out of a helpless and hopeless situation as this one u find urself.Braze up, I hope that yiou are well enough to mske this move.This is how you can start your rehabilitation programme

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER MUMU BE UPSET! OOOOOOOOOO

tony brown [email protected]
Quote:
devel don ponidh ur mama that is wy u the mess up if u no that u are a man call me ok

08062231378 becos u are mugu ok u have no maga ur ur self is maga u fit treting me with okija i am from aguleri so if u like try ok

and
Quote:
is like u want to die soon abi ? if u want let me i will kill u my self mugu

briggs morgan [email protected]
Quote:
TELL UR OKIJA THAT THE HOLY GHOST FIRE IS WAITING TO CONSUME HIM AND U BASTARD

Quote:
POOR GUY MAN THAT IS BLIND, I TOLD YOU TO MET ME AT LAKE BEACH LAST TIME, YOU REFUSE, CAN YOU COME TO SEE ME IN CAR PARK OF SHALOTON HOTEL WITH THE SAME CAR THAT I TOLD U BY LIGHT AT 4 OCLOCK ON FRIDAY TO SATUDAY THIS WEEK.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA [email protected]
Quote:
Who be your maga and who be you too?

james cole [email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE DO YOU FROM ?

Quote:
I WILL ADVISED U TO STOP WRITTING JAGONS TO MY MAIL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO GAVE U THE CHIEFTAIN OF BARRISTER AND U CAN'T EVEN SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH,IF U DONT STOP I WILL DEAL WITH U MERCILESSLY SO THAT IS A WARNING.MAD MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

chf ugo [email protected]
Quote:
Mbano man, your number is not going through. how come your father is a fool?.
give ur father right phone number to bless u.

Prof Charles C Soludo [email protected]
Quote:
SON OF OKIJA,

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOL. YOUR PAPA BORN MAGA? IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH OKIJA IN THIS BUSINESS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT WRITE AND READY. WHEN OKIJA ORACLE WILL BANCE BACK ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT IS THE TIME YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE ANGER OF GOD IS UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVEN YOUR CHILDREN, GAND CHILDREN AND YOUR GREATGRAND CHILDREN.

FOOL OKIJA WILL SEND ACCIDENT TO YOU EVERY SOON.

YOUR SOLU REST IN PERFECT PEACE AMEN.

and
Quote:
I KNOW THAT I AM DEALING WITH A PRODIGAL SON THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING
YOU TO GO VILLAGE BEFORE YOUR INHERTANCE EPILEPCY WILL PUSH TO MOTOR
TO KILL YOU. IS JUST MY ADVICE TO YOU NOT THAT I AM TRYING TO INSULT
YOU MR EPILEPCY ALIAS FOOL, THE SON OF PRODIGAL.

james cole [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND HOUSE SOUL.GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE AND YOUR RELATIVES WILL DIE AND DOG WILL FOUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL THE REST OF YOUR SISTER'S. YOU SON OF HOUSE SOUL.YOU WILL NOT DIE BETTER .WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU THAT MAKE YOU TO SEND THIS TYPE OF MAIL TO ME. IF YOU HAVE AMRRIED, YOUR CHILDREN WILL DIE AND YOUR WIFE WILL DIE TOO AND YOU.

AND
Quote:
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW MUGU LIKE YOU BASTARD

rotimi akinleye [email protected]
Quote:
never in ur entire life sent such message to again i thout u a man why cant u call me and tell me this to my face u idiot.bcos i dont fucking know u and i dont ever want to know basterd

chidi okorie [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU.

chief oga [email protected]
Quote:
you will die in very soon

and
Quote:
all your family are bastard

Quote:
guy you are wasting time and tolking sheet for mouth your wetchcraft have oready fail for i have made it in life. and you enamie of progress must die very soon with your smeling pooverty in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN CVERED WITH BLOOD OF JESUS.

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
You big fool with your okija.
Fuck your mother ok

Last edited by Donato on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA DON VEX FO MY BOX 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I want you to know that i am very better of you, you don't even know the person you are talking to. for greater is he that is in me that he that is you and in the world, so note that you are talking to Holy Spirit and not Human beings like you that believe in earthly things, better go and look for Job and get something doing to better your life than making yourself jobless.

Spirit talking to you for good
I'm sure God blesses your 419 actions Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Please stopt sending me all this bullshit..........trash.
Dr.John Obika
Sure will do Twisted Evil

This was a good rant from [email protected]
Quote:
Mr Hammer with other people money,thanks Your mama will stay and see all your work.

As we are killing people to collect their money.Now you are a Big Boy.Is Good you are big with another people money.Hope you have hear about Eze Ago, how he died.Without all his wealth.

Since you have got money is better you look another job, stop wasting your time and money again.

Due to I know God I Can not cause you or your family, God will one day catch you and all your member, the problem of CLIFFORD ORJI , will be better for yours when the time comes.

You are a IGBO, No good thing that come from your guys,only killing.

[email protected]
Quote:
There MUGU,

I SEE YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD AND YOU FOR TELL ME WHO YOU BE FIRST BEFORE EXPLAINING WHAT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER DO WHEN THEM GAVE BIRTH TO YOU BE YOU ANY BODY I NO DEY FEAR YOU LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU FUCK WITH ME I GO TELL YOU THAT I AM ABOVE HUMAND DISTRUCTION AND I WILL GET YOUR SPERITUALLY AND LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR TIME YOU WILL FACE MAMAID SOON.

RESPECT YOURSELF AND GOD WEY CRETED YOU IF NOT I WILL GET YOU.

BASTARD BOY .

[email protected] is back for round 3
Quote:
CHIEF EMEKA,
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL, BUT AM NOT A QUITER NEVER WAS EVEN IN BATTLE.
I DEAR YOU TO COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL AND LETS MEET AND WE WOULD SEE WHO THE REAL MAN IS
IS NOT BY USING VANACULAR AND FOIL WORDS.
COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL AND LETS SEE WHO THE REAL AMERICAN WANABE IS HERE THIS IS LAGOS
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF.
I REFUSE TO CAUSE YOU OR USE INSULTS ON YOUR MAMA ,PAPA ,FAMILY- MR VODOO MAN, THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEP AND DONT ALLOW THOSE CHALANTANS YOU GIVE YOUR SMALL CHANGE TO OBTAIN YOU, YOU SAY YOU ARE A GUYMAN YET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A MUGU HERE GIVING NATIVE DOCTORS YOUR MONEY TO DO JAZZ FOR YOU.
COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL DONT HIDE.
LET ME REPEAT MYSELF FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT CHIEF EMEKA(FAKE NAMES I SUPPOSE) I DWARF YOU TEN TIMES OVER WITH YOUR CHEAP HUMMER JEEP.
DONT BE AFRAID UNLEACH THE DRAGON LETS ME HOMEBOY.
BY THE WAY, IT WAS ONE OF MY SMALL BOYS THAT SENT YOU THAT FORMAT- YOU MAY EVEN FIND IT INSTRUCTIVE THAT IS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT ENTAILS.
YOU ARE STILL IN THE PERIPPHERAL LEVEL COLLECTING MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION-
COME MAKE WE TEACH YOU THE REAL DEAL ITS NOT BY BEING CHIEF ALL THAT NA THOSE DAY.
APPARENTLY, FROM THE WAY YOU TALK, YOU ARE JUST A LOCAL MAN NO DOUBT. U EVEN GET MOUTH TO CAUSE PERSON MR JAZZMAN WAKE UP AND LETS SEE MAN TO MAN- THE YOU GO KNOW WHO BE WHO. NO BODY HAS A MONOPOLY OF THREAT OF VOODOO DONT FORGET THAT.
ME

[email protected]
Quote:
ENYINNA WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH THIS IS MY PROMISE YOU AMEN AND AMEN .

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR COUSEING MY PARENTS
GOD NO

THANK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
hello bros.
i need blood money like your own help me bros in the name of god help me.

[email protected] don vex ooooo
Quote:
God bless you, you punk muther fucka fuck you too, and fuck all your generations you idiot fuck you die thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

[email protected] is never going to reply me again Crying or Very sad
Quote:
I HAVE CAUSED U WITH BAD PRAYERS, WITH GUARANTEE U WILL NOT RAISE UP AGAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN, U WILL BEG 4 FOOD. MY GOD WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT ME.

Thanks God u are suffering now

MAY DE WISH OF GOD HAPPEN TO U.

AS FOR THE HEAD OF THOSE THAT COMPASS ME ABOUT LET THE MISCHIEF OF THEIR OWN LIPS COVER THEM LET BURNING COAL FALL UPON THEM LET THEM BE CAST INTO THE FIRE INTO DEEP PITS, THAT THEY RISE NOT UP AGAIN

LET NOT AN EVIL SPEAKER BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH EVIL SHALL HUNT THE VIOLENT MAN TO OVERTHROW HIM

I KNOW THAT THE LORD WILL MAINTAIN THE CAUSE OF THE AFFLICTED AND THE RIGHT OF THE POOR.

O LORD FIGHT AGAINST THEM THAT FIGHT AGAINST ME.LET THEIR WAY BE DARK AND SLIPPERY AND THE ANGEL OF THE LORD PERSECUTE THEM, LET DESTRUCTION COME UPON YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARET SO SHALL IT BE WITH U IN JESUS NAME AMEN. AMEN AND AMEN.

BYE BYE AND BYE 4 EVER I WILL NOT TALK TO U ANY MORE.

rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh! I tried my first one. Fun, fun!

K4t3 Ch0w (k@[email protected]) told me:

Quote:
subject YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.

YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY, YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR FAMILY AND EVERY IDENTITY OF YOUR LINAGE IS GONE FOR EVER.

NO NEED TO TALK TO A DEAD PERSON.

YOU HAVE THE TIME TO INSULT PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW PUTS DEADLY CURSES ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FAMILY.

It's a good thing my ghost was prepared to act on my behalf after I passed into the afterlife.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. Very Happy

Feel free to abuse any of the lads addies posted here.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY rackingguy?

Like Donato said, feel free to send a "love note" to any mugu's whose addy's I post here. They will really appreciate it Twisted Evil

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOO NA FBI DEY BE VEX NOW.ME TELL DEM GWAN FUCK DEY SELF!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fbi LAST_NAME [email protected]
Quote:
GO F.B.I OFFICE IN ENGLAND UK TO CLEAR YOU SELF BEFOR?.
FBI WE GAT YOU. WE KNOW YOUR HOME ADDRESS.WE WE TRACK
THIS IS YOUR NUMBER +44 704 572 1333
FBI.

Kwaku Asare [email protected]
Quote:
FIRE AND BRIMSTONE ON YOU BIG BOI HOW DARE YOU FOOL, ON THE ALTA OF GOD IN HEAVEN I PLACE YOUR CASE.
IF YOU DO NOT CLEAR UR SELF B4 I COME TO YOU IT WILL BE BAD .SO CALL AND CLEAR URSELF.+44-703-181-3742.

Ritzona [email protected]
Quote:
Ordinarily I wouldnt spare a minute of my time for some somebody so mentally deraged like yourself. The best answer for a coward like you is silence until you have the guts to say what you want to say without mask.

I just thought you should know this too FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR OKIJA SHRINE

Oj Symsyn 4Real [email protected]
Quote:
It is alright my boy, I will help you. Please send an email to this address [email protected]
Tell him that your boss will be paying the bills for your treatment. I will take care of that for you. you do not need to say thank you, it is alright.
Even if you send this kind of mails to him, he will be ble to decode your problems

PASCAL [email protected]
Quote:
Your are an Idiot

Mezie Nwoye [email protected]
Quote:
Guy who be u,are you crazy?what ar u talking about?u have gone in sane man!1 is dis a mistake or something?i guess is a mistake

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
if you know say na monkey and you dey fulk your mother then reply or write me even through another format ok or using another id.

david azuka [email protected]
Quote:
I WISH TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR BULLSHITS.MY BIBLE IS CLEAR ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.YOU HAVE COME IN ONE WAY BUT THE FIRE OF THE LORD WILL PURSUE YOU OUT IN SEVEN WAYS INCLUDING YOUR OKIJA SHRINE,
YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SLEEP WITHIN SEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY UNLESS YOU WRITE BACK TO APOLOGISE.LETS SEE YOUR SHRINE AND MY GOD WHICH IS POWERFUL.
I AM THE LORDS ANNOINTED.
I REMAIN DAVID.

chimeziri okorie [email protected]
Quote:
please am sorry sir i dont know what is happening my phone no is 08036606963

nkwa sweet [email protected]
Quote:
God punish u, u dey stupid, u know me, fuck ur mother and ur sister.

Call me if u no me

Treasurehouse. [email protected]
Quote:
Devil Bend Ur Mouth, Poor boy like u
E no go better 4 u.

Carla Bobo [email protected]
Quote:
Okija native doctor

wetin be your niger number,why you send your jfax internet number,by the way who give you my email address

and
Quote:

why are you been abusive I don’t know you and all the email you have sent speak know good be a gentle man and stopping acting like a child, for a starter I don’t know what you are talking about but if you claim to know me you should have my telephone number. Tell what you problem is and i will reason with you and stop your insults

back view [email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU *DELETED*,AND WHAT DO U MEAN I CHOP UR MAGA BEACH?,U CALL ME AT 0034634025863

Prof Charles C Soludo [email protected]
Quote:
thunder will fire u and ur generation if u send dis rubish to me again

steve morgan [email protected]
Quote:
U CALL ME I NO FIT WAST MY CREDIT SO CALL 08766666666666

Mrs Sussy Collins [email protected]
Quote:
guy u no get mouth... gi and die in thta ur okija u stupid boi, nonentity like u

Last edited by Donato on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^O'BOY NA FBI N EFCC DON TRACK U GEE!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] is my new pen pal. We have exchanged several rounds of pleasantries. However, his last reply was unprecidented --- he actually propositioned Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka
Quote:
HOW COME YOU CAN NOT COMPOSE A PROPER ENGLISH?ITS SO SAD!

Quote:
DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I GUESS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU ARE WRITING.YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL MY FRIEND.
BUSH MEAT.

Quote:
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR DUMBASS.YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY FRUSTRATED. YOU JUST GO ONLINE AND START SENDING STUPIDS EMAILS RADOMLY. WHAT A FOOLISH GOAT!!!!!!!

Quote:
HOW ABOUT I MEET YOU IN MILE 2.I WANNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS..COCK SUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
whi is this old fool?

[email protected]
Quote:
Is this supposed be sum kind of a joke or what?

[email protected] is back again
Quote:

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE- GO GET AN EDUCATION.
THE RIVER THAT YOU TOOK GOAT TO TO SLAUGHTER OVER MY MATTER SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU WHO I AM AND THAT WATER HAS NO ENEMY- ODEEE
OMI O LO TA

[email protected]
Quote:
you are not my god you will diel befor me in jesus name AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BIGEST FULL OF THE YEAR,DATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU REMAIN POOR IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DIE.
NEVER YOU RITE TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS AGAIN OTHER WISE,YOU GO SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO YOU IN FEW DAYS TIME.
MUGU1
MUGU2
MUGU3

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know you but i want to belive that you are a fool dont you know that you are also a mugu well thank for they litte information God bless you

[email protected]
Quote:

Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka or what ever you call your self. You should take your fucking time ok i am not the type of person you can play with you bastered idiot. what do you think you are? boy i am a big boy ok never talk about hummer jeep but talk about investment. look at the type of english you are writting fullish idiot you should try to travel out to know what is life and what life is all about village man like you who can not even speak good english. watsh your mouth before you can talk to avoid what you never expect in your life to happen to you. you are talking about okija, i want you to tell me the big boys you know from okija. well i dont like so much talk but i just need the prove. I wait to hear from you soon.

*DELETED*

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

APOSTOLIC GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!

@Donato - does this lad ring a bell? [email protected]
Quote:
I WONDER WHO YOU ARE...I GOT ANOTHER MAIL FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU...IF U WANT TO PLAY PRANKS DONT YOU KNOW WHERE TO?
I sent him a nasty reply to assure him otherwise Very Happy

[email protected] provides some new script material
Quote:

OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO HELL , ANY MOTO WEN YOU DEY DRIVE MUST KILL YOU B4 THIS YEAR GO FINISH,FRM TODAY I PLACE YOU ON THE ALTA OF GOD ALMIGHTY YOUR HAND WILL REMAIN TRY ALL THE DAYS REMAINING IN UR USELESS LIFE FOOL. .
DO I KNOW YOU, LOOK THIS POOR RICHED GOAT WEN BE THIEF DEY TALK, FIRE AND HAIL STONE ON YOU AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na Devil Go take that your soul wan you take do blue thoot,

[email protected] don send na EFCC to net me Very Happy
Quote:
Subject: Illiytaeye that can not spell his mothers name

EFCC might get you through ur isp.
I have forwardeed this mail to yahoo suscribers and watchout.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool because I do not know what you are talking about Idiot like u stupid fool, because you talk like a fool which is what you are????????

More script material from [email protected]
Quote:
Go drink garri without sugar or salt,even you have not enter car, to talk have getting stoke of truk.I will take your name and your name to ISIOOOOOOOKOTO RIVER IN MY PLACE.

i am giving you 65 days all your family and people in villages will see that you are a killer.fter your body will be keep on the road side

[email protected] was upset with the friendly Internet Chief Em3ka
Quote:
Your Father

Useless thing and fool of defrauded and society of hell fire, see noting
concern with you scammer. Remember that a society where ever body is defrauder
is conspiracy against the manhood. Listen nothing is so much to be feared as
fear

Furthermore, sharing a blush recognition for me to call you but am puff out
with pride and there’s noting special about that you are a big boy because it
many be well that such a sturdy uncompromising Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka is fitter
to meet occasionally in the open air the as a permanent I at the table and
fireside.
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka was short and plain like ugly as sin. I think this is not
a forum for contemptuous reproaches; the exigency of my business does not give
room for glanderous but sober reflection and mental practical solution.

Who are you? Explain

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DEV.NA EFCC OOOOOO ME BE RUNNING FOR DEY HILLS BRODA ONLY 1 TING WORSE THAN NA EFCC AND DAT IS NA [email protected]!!!

MUMU JAMUTA RECEIVED MY CAVALRY GREETING AND OFFER TO CALL ME A WEEK HALF AGO.DAT MUMU IS ONE LAZY FUK.HIM NA REPLY.ME HAF FE GIVE HIM REMINDER THAT NUMBER 1 IMPORTANT TO CALL ME.OOOOOOO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic