SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Calling Ludmi11a(shorty joins g0merb0yz)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember a bait here somewhere. I think it may have been Gomerpyles. with Ludmi11a in it

well i had been playing with a lad for a while and gomer chopped his 40ft container full of goodies and cash.

I decided to drop him a line to see what happened

Quote:
GUY I CHOP U DOLLA BUT NOW BAD HAPIN TO ME N I B SORRY FOR THAT OK.
WHAT U REAL NAME N I SEND U MONIES VIA WUSTERN UNION OK

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

i didnt expect a reply but i got this.

Quote:
Thanks for writing Olatunji,

Well,........... not annoyed ok! Just tell me where you kept ludmi11a and her dad! I need to know now!
Concerning the money, if you wanna sends me money, nothing will stop me from collecting ok!

I will give you name ok?

FIRST NAME: Micheal
Last Name: OKeke
Ikeja
Lagos Nigeria

MAKE USURE YOU SMS THE INFORMATIONS TO ME ON MY MOBILE CUS IF YOU SEND IT HERE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL HACKED IT

Mob:*********

Oluwole.

whos lad is this because he is in for some more pain.
is it shorty?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! Pm Gomer and ask him...it looks like him to me, but only the true Olatunji can say for sure! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im 99% sure it is him.

I was trying to get him to go to port harcourt but mr gomer had to steal the container early. due to him passing my character to another lad possibly an Oga.

now i know he was too busy to attend to the matter although mr gomer seemed to be about to juggle a container and a kidnapping at the same time

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been pre-occupied recently and have left Shorty hanging, but I'll try to pick him up again this weekend.

Shorty knows that Mr G0mer is really Satan, but he may be prepared to do business with him, as I'm sure he's desperate. If you want to take over the character of Mr G0mer that's fine by me.

My next move will be to have Ludmi||a's Dad tell Shorty he has paid a ransom to Mr G0mer of $100,000 but still hasn't got her back.

I think you will have to play Mr G0mer very straight to begin with as Mr G0mer has played some very nasty tricks on him in the past Laughing (Mr G0mer really is Satan), and I can let you have some stuff that will make him poop his pants. He considers Mr G0mer to be a Hacker King, and it may be possible to get him to join the GomerBoyz Gang (which requires the obligatory gang tattoo), if he can be convinced that it will lead him to riches through access to all his magic tools and connections.

I'd be inclined to use the tactic that if he proves himself as a guyman to you, you'll think about him being a member, but he has to show he can be useful to you.

Believe me - he is a breeze to bait and will usually do stupid things without being asked. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my plan was to do that(prove himself first.)

in fact i already have
Quote:
BRODA
I BE HONEST WIT U. I THINK U CAN BE GOOD GMAN. I CAN GET U MANY JOB
THAT GET MORE DOLLA THAN OTHER GMEN.
U MUST JOIN GOMERBOYZ FIRST DEN I HELP U OK

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the right track to follow.

He'll be very suspicious, but wouldn't you if someone incinerated your chickens ? ( if you don't know - don't ask).

He is aware that Mr G0mer phished Ludmi||a's bank account, and for that type of skill, he'd be attracted.

They didn't part on good terms (which is why I am known as 'Pervert Bastard Very Happy ) and I hope you can bear the evil reputation that goes with being Mr G0mer Very Happy but if Ludmi||a 'bigs him up' as the Mr 419, Shorty may be lured into - anything.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like im going to have put my crazy hat on.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well shorty is certainly easy to turn around and around and around.

Quote:
Listen Mr Gomer,

Am not here for any joke, i can't print or neither fill your application form ok! You can keep you money if you not willing to give it to me where you are eaten my job but God is ALIVE!

0lu.
Quote:

U CALL ME JOKER??????????????????
BRODA U WILL GET U DOLLA BUT U ARE SPIT IN MY FACE NOW
LIKE I SAY BEFORE U NEED TO JOIN GOMERBOYZ. U ASK OTHER GMAN ABOUT GOMERBOYZ
DEY ALL GET CHOP BUT NOW I SEE U WOULD BE GOOD FOR MY BOYZ SO I GIVE U CHANCE.
IF U NO WANT DOLLA THEN OK BYE. I GUESS U NO WANT SEE LUDMI11A EVER
BECAUSE SHE WOULD BE FOR U IF U JOIN.

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Quote:
Again,

am not ready to join any of your gang! My mother situation had been a very big problem to my soul! Just help me with this money and let me settle to start a trade.

I will be greatful,

Quote:
BRODA
I KILL MY MOTHER BECAUSE SHE SAY SHE WAS GOING TO EFCC ON ME

i really wish he would make his mind up
Quote:
Dear Harry,

How long how many test do i have to go through??? how many are the forms?
I don't have money to print nor scan back the forms after downloading, i must let you know these. So kindly arrange something for me, i will definately join you guys because i needed you back up too. I mean it, my family is dieing and all are looking up to me.

Just let me clear the payment and get myself arrange. I don't have much money to process this application.

Try and consider me.

Quote:
BRODA
U R FAILING YOUR FIRST TEST
THERE ARE THREE TEST AND THIS FORM IS FIRST TEST
LET UR FAMILY KNOW IT BE OK SOON

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with Shorty, Master. Your crazy hat should be just what the Doctor ordered. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shorty has now begun his initiation into the gomerboyz fraternity Laughing

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Laughing Love his last answer.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny, Master! Laughing Laughing
I wonder if a very large tattoo qualifies as additional stress?

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Additional stress? I think he had better join the G-merboyz to avoid the additional stress of any more dolla chops or another chicken farm holocaust. Oh wait, he's screwed either way. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Master. Keep tormenting him!! Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a great coup to get his address and I suspect that it's genuine. For some strange reason Shorty does appear to tell the truth, He really is something special.

I've been a bit poorly so I've let my baiting drift recently but I'm powering up again. I'll leave you to handle the Mr G0mer side of things Master, and I'll restart Ludmi||a and her Popz.

Of course, if I can some Lads to call on him, like I got him to call on some other Lads - his brain will end up as fried as his chickens. Laughing

You are supposed to be holding Ludmi||a hostage as Mr G0mer but you can play that how you like. Sometimes chaos is good and I don;t think Shorty will find any differences in our stories suspicious - and I can lie like a Lad (better in fact).

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone get me the Gomerboyz signup form? I think I got a live one here Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have not been able to check my mail for a few days but i will get on top of it tomorrow. I have asked him if he was ready for stage 2 but i questioned his last answer as there is much stress involved in being a gomerboy

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be wise to give it a big build up. The phishing and hacking tools that await him - giving him power and prestige (he's short you know) in the world of g men, and how you have to be careful of EFCC and police informers - and then lead him up to the gang tattoo as the only way you can be sure that new members aren't going to destroy the set up.

The tattoo design I came up with looked pretty good - to make it easier for a Lad to accept it. The drawback to a Lad is that, if he ever shows it in a cafe he could get a good kicking from all the Lads who've had their dollar chopped by the G0merBoyz.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've FINALLY got to see that form filled out... TOO good!!! That god,I'm not trying to join G0merbois myself bow_down

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
The drawback to a Lad is that, if he ever shows it in a cafe he could get a good kicking from all the Lads who've had their dollar chopped by the G0merBoyz.

Well, I'd be inclined not to stress that point too heavily. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly do you have in your mind, GP?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I get a blank GOMERBOYZ application?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Shorty really this easy?

as long as he gets the tattoo.

Quote:
OK BRODA THAT IS GOOD.
WE HAVE MANY TOOL WE USE TO HACK AND CHOP DOLLA.
WHEN U B A GOMERBOYZ IT FOR LIFE OK
ONLY WAY OUT IS TO DIE. BUT WE MAKE MUCH DOLLA N NO ONE WHO JOIN EVER LEAVE BECASE OF THIS

IT IS GOOD U HAVE GOOD ENGLISH.
WE ALSO TEACH HOW TO BE BETTER AT THIS.
LET ME TELL U THAT U WILL NEVER BE HUNGRY AGAIN WITH GOMERBOYZ. WE ARE LIKE SECRET SOCIETY AND DONT SHOW OFF LIKE YAHOO BOYS. THEY ARE SMALL COMPARE TO GOMERBOYZ.

NOW U MUST TELL ME IS THERE ANYTHING U NEED TO TELL ME WHICH COULD AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Quote:
Ok,

I disliked Sacrificial activities like showing of bloods and showing off pictures on the internet.

Olu.

Quote:
OK
THIS IS GOOD.
YOU NEXT TEST IS TO GET GOMERBOYZ TATTOO. YOU MUST HAVE THIS TO BE GOMERBOYZ.
U MUST ALSO HAVE GOMERBOYZ MAIL ADDRESS. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS
ADDRESS [email protected]
YOU MUST MAKE THIS ADDRESS OK
ONLY SEND ME MAIL FROM THERE OK

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

he is now using assigned gomer address to mail Mr gomer

Quote:
I got your message and have taken to your instruction!
So, how do i get the tattoo of a thing!

Olu

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! Shocked If he gets a tattoo, I'll eat a safari hat! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
Is Shorty really this easy?

No - he's that stupid though. Laughing

Shorty is like some insatiable puppy dog with an unyielding desire to please which can be quite draining.

My bait with him has gone stale, and I hesitate to start up again in case the shock jerks his brain into life.

All I can think is that of you need leverage is to offer to let him know what happened with the Ludmi||a business when he gets the tattoo, but that's reliant on him still being fully convinced it was real - which he probably does.

Second guessing Shorty is hard - as his brain is wired differently to most peoples.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic