SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone recognize this chick?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might find , they will fill in forms for you, IF you don't rush. After about the 3rd or 4th script, they will explain how expencive the internet service is, and can you send them money, as they can't afford to send any more photo's,, But they have no trouble returning forms.

Without a doubt, your talking to a hairy russian, who's stolen a set of photo's from some lonely hearts forum.

Just don't push the trophy thing to much, with'in weeks your going to be the only man in the world for her, and she will want to live with you, providing you pay for the visa, passport, air ticket, her daughters medicial account, her grannies rent, or funeral.

And keep the e-mail replies to a bare minimum, it's less to remember, let her // him // it do all the talking. and lastly BAIT SAFE have fun.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She sure gets around. I kinda feel insulted that she hasn't come onto me yet. Smile

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I sent her/he a email and heard back in about 20 hours.
Draaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell ya what, I am onto one now, and I am really wishing it wasnt a scam, I am getting some damn good pics!
Pity its a dirty hairy old man Sad
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ If you're lucky you'll have a 'live' vladette on the hook. That means you probably would still be exchanging emails with hairy men, but there's always a chance they hire a girl to provide some real life proof go get you the trophies you need so bad .. just try to wheel her in .. Very Happy

Edit: grammar

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a reply. Less than 15 words. But do I need to tell my better half I have a new girl/boy friend in the USSR. She saw P So & So adware and got mad at me for been on here.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just take your time and explain, and explain, and then explain .. May I say a few words to Mrs. From the Hollow? Don't trust your husband for a minute, keep a close eye on him Laughing

Seriously: it might look like you're actually emailing with a Russian love, but you're dealing with criminals here, pretending to be babes.. You know that, I know that, if you can explain it to your better half she can have fun in the process too..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent another reply. In each one I say something about Nascar. Maybe they will google it and I can get them off scrip. New pic that has not been posted here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic