SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LOOKER SITES STAFF REQUEST/ETC

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Profile looker is down to 7244 members, and we are having no attacks from sleepers anymore. We are still getting varied numbers of attacks probably averaging 7 a day. I still don't think it is clean, but getting the last few off is difficult.
Blacklooker is down to 20543. That site is proving to be very difficult and attacks run to about 12 a day. We aren't getting attacks from sleepers either. On all sites we have to be careful while we deal with other criminal issues of a home grown nature, hence a slow down in work rates. 5 months on and we are still at this.
I have noticed that we are getting some more technically minded people coming. We are having IP proxies showing no activity on checks, and numbers that Nextweb don't have. They still have the same lack of geographical knowledge and the same greed. I love it when we get mass mailers. They can spend 2 hours or more sending out word filtered trash.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have destroyed them on the 4 sites. It is likely that 2 sites will go down but Profilelooker and Blacklooker will survive.
I can tell you now, that during this process we uncovered paedophile networking. DLFRF above has been our staunch abuse expert. We could probably see 3 members going to prison for ever. All sites are now registered with Cybertips in the USA. The FBI contacts have also become aware of the extent of online fraud, paedophilia, and crime in social networking sites, to a heightened level. We are working on Tagged and MySpace now. Both sites have abuse and fraud experts among the membership. I might not be baiting, but fighting back I most certainly am. Anybody with membership of any of the big sites needs to be joining in with this and increasing the pressure on the owners and on the criminals. The fighters and hunters are collecting together, increasing public awareness, and subjecting the owners to pressure to make changes.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic