SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Lad safaried to PH & now back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ daTrix - Yes, she is definitely single. Laughing

This is going to be a joint safari with OxygenDeprived. He and his fine shipping company P@rcel D1rect will take good care of the lad and his goods.

My email to lad:

Quote:
Dear M1ke:
Is it okay if I call you by your first name? I received your email, and wanted to thank you for your concern. I have only arrived at my hotel, and am totally exhausted. I didn't know travelling overseas would be this tiring. I wanted to let you know that I am in Lond0n now.
A

The caring lad's reply:

Quote:
Dear Mrs A.W.,
I am so happy to hear you are progressing your trip, you need some rest, i hope you have a successful trip to n1geria waiting to meet you, Also when are you embarking on your trip, i hope you have alot of rest.
M1ke

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad and A.W. have been emailing back and forth the past two days.
The lad has agreed to meet A.W. in P0rt Harc0urt.

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
When will you be arriving in P0rt Harc0urt to meet with me to take delivery of your vehicle?
I will be arriving in P0rt Harc0urt tomorrow evening at 8:25 pm local time. I will get back to you with the name of the hotel the company has made reservations for me to stay at there.
Once you arrive, we can meet with the P@rcel D1rect representative to sign the car over to you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
A.W.

Quote:
Dear A.W.,
Let me know when you get to .p0rtharcourt also i will need the hotel phone number so i can call you as soon as i get to p0rtharcourt, also since you have the hotel reservation, i will need your room number, let me know when you get to p0rtharcourt.
M1ke

Quote:
Dear Ana,
you can reach me in this numbers, 0803221XXXX,0802714XXXX,
those are my cell numbers call me anytime you get to n1geria, you can call me at any calling centre around your hotel, i am sure there are alot of calling cetre everywhere in n1geria it only cost #20,(#-naira), i will wait to hear from you.

M1ke

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
I have arrived in P0rt Harc0urt. I am staying at the V I Hotel.
My cell phone # is 8173718261. Please email or phone me with your arrival date and time. The firm will reimburse any travel expenses incurred in traveling to P0rt Harc0urt to take delivery of your car. I would prefer that we meet the first time at whichever hotel or other meeting place here in P0rt Harc0urt you've chosen for yourself. The shipping company tells me that the vehicle should be here today, Wednesday. Please contact me as soon as possible.
I can get it cleared through customs but will need you to sign for the delivery as well.
Regards,
A.W.

The lad is happy to make the trip. Laughing
Quote:
Dear A.W.,
I am happy you make your trip, sorry about the call and not being able to talk to you today, i will like to meet you in V I Hotel, Don't worry about me i know how to make my moves but i will need the name you use as in booking hotel room and which room number you are in there, pls if you can kindly get me this information i will make my moves to p0rtharcourt, though i only been there once but anywhere in n1geria i can goto anytime, provided i am free, if i don't want a situation where by i come to p0rtharcourt and start roaming about, i want to have your direct contact there before making any moves. Also pls kindly email me the hotel address.
Waiting to hear from you,
M1ke

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I try to call you on phone since morning i can't get through, can you on your mobile phone in other to get intouch with you.
Waiting to hear from you.
M1ke

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
I just received your email. I am sorry for not being available today. I'm not feeling well. I have a stomach virus, and have been laying down all day. One of the hotel staff told me it's probably from the change in food and water. If I'm not feeling better by tomorrow, I will go and find medication. I will be available tomorrow to speak with you on the telephone.
I am anxious that this assignment goes well. I look forward to hearing from you.
Ana

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm so sorry about your illness, wish i was there to take care of you, i thought the hotel should have good healthcare, if there is any help you need let me know, and i surely believe it's changing of food and water, i will wait till when i can have access to talk to you on phone, i hope you are getting better,pls take care of yourself.

M1ke

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
Thank you for your concern and understanding. I'm still not feeling well, and I did get medication for the symptoms. The hotel nurse believes it's just the change in diet and food. I'm better than yesterday though. I contacted the shipping company to check on the arrival of the freighter. I was told that it has not arrived in port yet. I'm waiting on a phone call from the service representative at P@rcel D1rect. I will keep you updated, and look forward to your arrival.
Regards,
Ana

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm happy to hear you are getting better, you will recover from it it's just matter of little time also you need rest, I know the pill you get will help with your health, also I will like to tell you I need your hotel room number and the hotel address in other to come there, I will also give you a call tomorrow.Thanks for the update.
Take care of yourself,
M1ke

Quote:
Dear Ana,
How are you doing today? I hope you are getting better?
M1ke

Quote:
Ana received a telephone call today from M1ke. I told him that the representative from P@rcel D1rect contacted me to let me know the ship is now docked at the port. I asked him to let me know exactly when he will be arriving as I can not take delivery of the goods without him there to sign the delivery receipt.
What I don't know is that the ship has docked at a port in Camer00n. Once M1ke gets to PH, we'll discover that fact together. M1ke was concerned about Ana's health and gave her advice on how to stay well. He also requested my hotel room number, and a map on locating the hotel.

Quote:
Dear Ana,
Sorry got a low battery, i have been receiving call from school, i forgot to charge it, i will call you tomorrow to know how you are doing.
M1ke

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email. I hope that he will travel on Monday. Of course by the time he reaches PH, I will have received notification from P@rcel D1rect that the goods are in Camer00n.
Oh dear, do you suppose the lad will be frustrated and upset? I certainly hope so. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
Here is a link to the hotel with the road map: http://www.vhelbhergimperialhotel.com/road_map.html
I do hope this helps. I am staying in room 22O7 of the Imperial Hotel.
I need to know what time you will be arriving here to meet with me. The shipping company tells me we can pick the Mercedes up from the port. I need you with me to sign for the delivery. All is in order, now I'm waiting for your arrival.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards,

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is trying to get out of traveling. Twisted Evil

Email from lad 10/27/08:
Quote:
Dear Ana,
How was your health?I have been trying to figure out, about the trip, b'cuz they call off vacation (strike) in school, I'm still trying to cover up some courses I missed which I don't want to have any carry over,I have talk to my uncle he have a friend there which can help me sign for the package and have it till I will be able to get it from him, let me know if I can arrange for him to meet up with you.

M1ke

My reply to lad:
Quote:
Dear M1ke,
My health has improved, thanks for asking. I hope you're doing well.
Unfortunately, only you can sign for the delivery. They will not release it without you personally being there to sign for the delivery.
Please get back to me with an update. I am anxious to complete this assignment for my firm.
Warm Regards,
Ana

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait till he learns that the car is not in PH! Twisted Evil

Love your new avatar, BTW.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is arguing with me so I'm going for the "pity angle". We'll see if he really wants his car. Evil or Very Mad

@Titania - Thanks for the compliment on my avator, I received it from Ghost. Isn't it great for halloween?

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I thought you came here purposely b'cuz you can sign and have the delivery,
Why must i be the person to sign for it?, I'm not the sender and I don't have the car document, anyone can sign for delivery, as long as you have the information and car document, I guess you should call the representative and explain to him,It's not under must that I must sign for it since you have the information you can sign for it as well.

M1ke

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
My purpose in being sent here was to get the vehicle through customs. I thought you understood that this is your property. I have spoken with the P@rcel D1rect representative, and my boss Mr. B@nning. I have the authority along with the shipping company to pay all fees and get it through customs and off the ship. I do not have the authority to sign for your property. This is a very expensive car, and legally it belongs to you M1ke.
I am already being contacted by the firm as they want me to complete this assignment and return to the states.

This is my first overseas assignment, and if I don't have your help in completing it in a timely fashion, I will lose my job, and be left without a reference.
Please M1ke, help me not to mess up my career. I'm only 24 years old, and have only been at the law firm for a year. I've had a difficult time dealing with the senior associates and partners there. This assignment is the only chance I have to prove myself to the firm.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards,
Ana

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad got together with a few friends or family and they put all their brain cells together and became very suspicious. I thought the lad had twigged, but apparently hope springs eternal.
He's now telling me he's coming not only with his uncle but with the cops to sign for delivery of his goods.

This was the email he sent to the lawyer:

Quote:
Dear A1ex,
Also pls explain why N1cole will died on her trip without having any problem with her brain and suddenly she develop blood clot and went straight to her brain, without any brain illness.
Explain this pls.
I know she is not dead i don't believe any of your stories i just want to know how long you can last on this and what you guys really want.

Quote:
Hello A1ex and Ana,
can any of you explain why the kidnappers name (M@DISON N0RTON) is the same as A1ex B@nning secetary (M@DISON N0RTON) , this look like a game to me pls make yourself clear to me at this point.Who are you and what do you want from me, i know you guys are trying to set me up with the property you claim she legally will to me, which i don't believe it.
Waiting to hear from you

Quote:
Dear Ana and A1ex,
I sent 2 of my friends to the hotel, firstly, they didn't have room XXXX also A.W. or A1ex B@nning name is not in their directory, so also explain it, give up i give you guys along time to know who you are now i find out so can you guys identify yourself?

Quote:
Dear Ana,
Pls don't contact me anymore i don't need email from you, A1ex, and what so ever you guys call yourself, pls delete my email. Let this be your last email to me.Or i will course you guys out.
BYE FOR EVER.

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm sorry for what I wrote to you lastnight, I must tell you I'm going crazy concerning this issue, i'm not able to concentrate with my school, can't even sleep time taking with school and also my mind is not there with my education, the death of N1cole Cameron is really given me hard time and I don't know what to believe.But I have to tell you I read the email you got from the d1rect [email protected] need time for myself, I don't sleep during the day also at night I have to read.I called V I Hotel, to check if you are there they don't have room XXX, which make me so mad, but all I can say is if you guys are sure about this issue, come along with everything to 0NDO ST, A KURE.
If you can come here with all the items I can meet you but without that sorry I can't risk mylife down to P0rtharc0urt or send someone down there. This is all I can do.

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm as much concern about your own carrer, I'm not trying to be mean to you, just that I want honest response, Pls tell me the truth, you are not in the hotel you gave me the name, I understand for security purpose, You don't have to tell me the hotel you stay. I'm trying to see if one of my friend can help me in school to see if I can make the trip only if you are honest with me, tell me a convinient place you are ready to meet me. we can fix appointment but till i fix out things and work it out, I don't want to come down there and not able to meet you.
Let me know what you think.
Then I can risk 2days out of school to meet you.
Also sorry for been mean.
Hope you are doing good.

Quote:
Dear M1ke:
Thank you for your reply. I am very confused by your previous emails. I am here in P0rt Harc0urt. I was sent by the firm to expediate your property through customs and get it delivered.
You mentioned before that it was like a present, and someone else could sign for it. This is a different situation. Until you sign for your property, it can not be released to anyone else. In effect it becomes yours to give away, sell, or keep after you sign for the delivery.
As for your email regarding M@DISON N0RTON, he was involved with the inside employee at 5imba 5afari Camps in N1cole's kidnapping. We believe he gave the Camer00n kidnappers information and must have allowed one of them to use his name and create an online identity. Mr. B@nning told me I could reveal that much of his involvement. The M@DISON N0RTON that worked for our firm is in jail and awaiting trial.
As for N1cole's death and the illness leading up to it, you will have to ask Mr. B@nning or her sister. I'm not at liberty to discuss this issue. I am truly sorry for your loss.

I am also confused as to why you would believe that we are not sincere? The estate could have left your property in storage until such time you could travel to the United States to pick it up. Instead the firm decided it would be N1cole's wish to see that you received it.

On a personal note, I am in hot water at work. The shipping company is charging fees for keeping the car in storage until it's picked up, and the firm isn't happy that I'm still here. I am at the hotel, the room is not booked under my name or the firms name. It is booked under a corporate account that we have a reciprocal agreement with. When we travel overseas, we receive corporate discounts, when their employees travel to the states they receive corporate discounts at our hotels.

I look forward to your response.

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I quietly understand N1cole death is from united state,I'm sorry for the inconvinient and whatever I make you pass through at work, I will be willing to come to Portharcourt, probably on monday, but I need a number I can use in contacting you when I get to p0rtharcourt, does your hotel room have number? Also I told my Uncle I'm coming there however he doesn't feel secured so he send some cops under him to come along with me, But I need a cell number I can you incotacting you when I get there, I just don't wAna be the one to make you loose your carrer, that is why I choose to come, Though I was so upset knowing that N1cole death is a set up from united state,
b'cuz my conversation with those kidnappers really show me this is something that involve someone that knows her for a very longtime,But all the best, Let me know how the plans work so I can come over there.
Waiting to hear from you.Hope you are healthy?,

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all N1cole went through to be with M1ke, I'm glad his devotion to her memory is being rewarded. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is definitely traveling. His header shows Yaba N1geria.

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
Thank you for your email. I hope you are well. I too would like to meet with you on Monday.
You may bring as many people with you as you wish. You will be receiving expensive property and having
security with you is a wise idea.
I spoke with Mr. B@nning, and he tells me that I have until Tuesday to meet with you to deliver your property.
After that, I am being recalled to the states, and your property will be left in storage at the Parcel Direct facility in P0rt Harc0urt.
You may reach me at 817XXXXXXX.
On a personal note, thank you for agreeing to meet with me. If I have to return to the states and the delivery hasn't been made, I've been told I won't have a job. My boss believes it is my lack of experience that has caused this delay. The shipping company is charging a large daily fee for storage. I do hope to meet you soon.

Thanks,

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm leaving on sunday, I just receive some handout I have been waiting to get from a lecturer so I handle it to my friend, but I'm not sure if we can meet on sunday,I'm coming with a friend of mine my brother make arrangement for the security to go with me on monday so I will wait for them to come and meet me in p0rtharc0urt, pls make sure your cell phone is on, in order to get intouch with you, here is my cell 080322XXXXX, 0802714XXXX call me on any of this numbers, let meet at the hotel monday morning 8:00am,but you can as well wait for me in the hotel reception.
I will be in p0rtharc0urt on sunday.
Waiting to hear from you,

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm leaving ondo state 8:30am tomorrow so I will probably be in p0rtharc0urt 4pm. So I feel we can still meet tomorrow I can keep your company if you want, I know that place might look boring to you, Let me know if you will like to meet tomorrow.Thanks for your concern I'm good as well.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the lad's headers showing he safaried more than 200 miles round trip.

Quote:
M1ke Header as of 11/07/08
81.199.59.82 Nigeria (Yaba)*
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.139.11 with
SMTP id m11cs161715wfd;
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.120.17 with SMTP id s17mr2663693agc.101.1226034061120;
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:01:01 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from web58608.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58608.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.206])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 3si2
791373hsw.14.2008.11.06.21.00.59;
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:01:00 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com:
domain of [email protected]
designates 68.142.236.206
as permitted sender)
client-ip=68.142.236.206;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results:
mx.google.com; spf=pass
(google.com: domain of
[email protected]
designates 68.142.236.206
as permitted sender)
[email protected];
domainkeys=pass (test mode)
[email protected]
Received: (qmail 93919
invoked by uid 60001);
7 Nov 2008 05:00:59 -0000
DomainKey-Signature:
a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-
Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:
To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Conten
t-Type:Message-ID;
b=mQjvmkpaJFKOddK+0UZg43een
mt4rieqKofzdfbTP9UK4Ive5QxO9Fk
S5BKHzsck8JSnDkN+EyYD7uoFE9oM
pJV8KzbaA0wETq4xO42KgqzMNZLhV
xfHygeAhHyjPAGt331KitH4Pq3YJ5Aw
5SXaWqWdEjPdd5jCO1Y9dFhg9NA=;
X-YMail-OSG: WwNxefIVM1n3MLvXU2FqAGjgLH
_6lYYTGbj1HXLECS_.gPMBjsG_J
MtknJ8aBHlUJt7ZST4772o18UE5n
1TBxxht0_ohI3Z.DgjCfMSo10xhk
2tOdw5ehFpGQ.A0QuyvAFOG_
YHmutJQi_NwkCEkv5vqIkh3v
c3zkRszx6WT.G8Fo89E6AMt3ngPeTLp
Received: from [81.199.59.82
] by web58608.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:00:59 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:00:59 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: I am confused by your last email
To: Alex Banning
In-Reply-To: <75bbc87c0811061515p4f794e4
[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Quote:
M1ke's Header on November 3, 2008 claiming to be in Port Harcourt
41.204.224.41 Nigeria (Abuja)*
Received: by 10.187.212.4 with SMTP id o4cs276093faq;
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:15:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.143.14 with SMTP id v14mr22280860ybn.40.1225700107642;
Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:15:07 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.201])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 12si18676098gxk.95.2008.11.03.00.15.02;
Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:15:06 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.201 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 67340 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Nov 2008 08:15:02 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=K29UHokJM1NiUHQoj412bb6x
DyufXAc8k3UWcSX6eSANHqTky
R3N4KmWA6k5nj87PtBEOXitrrC65Qrz1/2a27bMt6tZ6zVE8UCk15gWc5cVllfpIw7wh4ELdsYYkr7g23fqRWQS08
V1wFx+6EPlGfkkhcbHnsV/cXd5jWl7xTc=;
X-YMail-OSG: RM5rNy4VM1lBBkxHNq0AW1
pNPlLa1v_27ypUsXwOK0ZEz
EGr..gHJwbnij4rjMWczGNhQl
Bv207p9gtEPAM9BqAMt6YNh
81FwA_LsXhR6yaF0zvKQvT
9kHqUYbsMpVPVIi5edrxh2Y
lw0mnKyrF0L4y73i4.hy_ZMNdVNZk-
Received: from [41.204.224.41]
by web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:15:02 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:15:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: URGENT
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

M1ke's Header Before He Left Home to Safari on November 1, 2008
81.199.59.82 Nigeria (Yaba)*
Received: by 10.210.81.15 with SMTP id e15cs31106ebb;
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.133.18 with SMTP id g18mr23076450ybd.137.1225556807886;
Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.201])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 1si13344019gxk.64.2008.11.01.09.26.46;
Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.201 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 91796 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Nov 2008 16:26:45 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=ZmkN7imCEqEVeh0aDFIxrVNWfG
+nkOB22kWdEVfH/EwJ+F47QznQHRbEcUH
HTZatTlvJVrxTu52RQBPjGjfOxBWTIb2oXO
CkJBFF6MTAXFCt7LvtHUf9cv1tIb7Gf0uC2A
HKDLn9TFh9mzamYGKUjJ56v3RB1AGqWo5gtC7rdCA=;
X-YMail-OSG: moIQzUMVM1mbR9WyS3t1bN.gNe05ihGfiqE
FI_jfGvU5_ioVON97I61BjxXWa7D0XYJmkosu
P0MtnBAUWKnhSPGtCUDXd2FjgYvnPChJT0A
ZlLnhIClsx6r5MyPtrNl.fUwHGYkC6Xgg17d4lDp1co
Slj8rUy0BtTsQQbxQnZrBrUD9VUSr8oVSGPg--
Received: from [81.199.59.82] by web58603.mai
l.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:26:45 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Will Be Arriving at PH. 4pm Tomorrow Let Me Know If You Will Like To Meet
To: [email protected]

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the last emails between the lad, Ana, and the lawyer.
It appears the lad is no longer interested in collecting his goods, and wants nothing more to do with us. We wasted his time and life. Laughing

This was a joint safari with OD & his P@rcel D1rect.

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
I look forward to your arrival in P0rt Harc0urt. I will be in hotel reception
at 8:00 a.m. to meet you.
Thanks for your assistance.
Warm Regards,
Ana

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I'm just droping you this note to let you know I'm on my way to park, so I will be in P0rtharcourt today, also I will locate your hotel today so I can meet up 8am prompt on monday, also let me know if your cell can receive text message.Waiting to hear from you.
M1ke

Quote:
Dear Ana,
I was at the hotel this morning I couldn't locate you, the person in room 22XX7 said she did not know anyone call M1ke, your phone is switch off, what the heck is going on, I'm feeling so stupid making a trip here and not being able to contact you, can you pls call me on phone 0803221XXXX, 0802714XXXX, I really need to hear from you, if I don't I'm making my trip back to Ondo State.
Anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Quote:
Dear Ana, thanks for my time wasted and life putting at risk to portharcourt,I don't want to ever hear from you and your boss anymore,I mean my word this time,writting you this to say goodbye to you and your law firms.
M1ke

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
I am very sorry you feel this way. I was fired from my job. I just received your email. You can find out why from my former firm.
Sincerely,
Ana

Emails to and from Lad and Lawyer

Quote:
Dear A1ex,
I went to the hotel they call her room number she said she don't know anyone called M1ke, I feel so stupid coming down to portharcourt, if I don't hear from her in the next 2hrs I'm going back to where I come from.

Quote:
Dear A1ex,
Thanks for everything hope you didn't terminate her job b'cuz of me also what are you guys upto, keeping appointment with me to meet on monday getting there she left that is cock and bull stories which I'm not intrested thanks for everything, I'm no more intrested in anything anymore.
Bye

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
I am confused and offended by your last email. I have waited to respond in the hopes you would explain what your previous email was referring to.

I would like to hear back from you regarding your inheirtance.

Sincerely,
Lawyer

Quote:
Dear A1ex,
Nothing is confusing about my email, what I mean is I'm not intrested anymore in any of those property anymore I'm sorry if I offend you by my last message this sound unreal to me, she gave me appointment so I wonder why she will leave and I called her sunday night she told me she just called you that I'm coming (Ana) so she left without informing you, for the property I'm not intrested.
M1ke

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Ben
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW all I can say is WOW.....this has been a most enjoyable read..I laughed so hard in parts that my head hurt
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But don't leave us hanging. What story were you going to give if he asked why Ana was fired?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the Safari Scarlett!

He was pissed at Anna, not the firm (you can tell by his apology), he may be ripe for another trip still. Scarlett has also given me the lads email address, time to see if he really wants to let his car rust out in PH. Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Scarlett, you're a born baiter! Hope you're enjoying it as much as the rest of us love seeing what you're doing!

clapping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic