SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking maybe the G0merBoyz hacked the box, read the mail, then found and attacked my lad, taking all the money.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Master,

That is awesome!!! I am going to be telling him I got my money from Charles already and I will be sending more checks out on Monday. I guess everyone should tell him they got another check by Weds. Hopefully he stays where he is, and doesn't go running home to mommy... Rolling Eyes If he stays put and there is more money coming into the account, maybe that will give more incentive to travel just a bit further. I will post when it is time to tell him you got more checks. This time I am going to step it up a notch and send you guys checks for $10,000 each. You should get them by Weds though if I send them by post on Monday. Don't want too much time to pass or otherwise he will go home to mommies nipple... Rolling Eyes

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos to Cotonou is not a long journey. It is possible he could run home and come back Monday although I believe he chose the weekend because it wouldn't interfere with his school work.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I sent him this, to play it off like you guys met up and everything is cool.

Quote:
guy,
i no hear from u in long time. u met charlie yet. he say he had fish with other maga, but he get driver come pick u up. he send me my monies by post. i not no he do that already. i can send more check to maga on monday and they have check for $10,000. u tell magas that more check come on weds. this week ok? i go buy more check already so we ready for more magas monies broda! u tell all them they get more check ok? i hope u not to drunk with charlie and have to many women with charlie to. he god guy, charlie. i no him long time. u listen to what he teach u ok? u let me know when u tell magas they get more check ok? i send them on monday

Remain Bless
-Ch4rl35

That way he basically got kicked in the nuts with me already getting my money and ready to send more checks out. That way the rest of the baiters involved can say that got the check for 10,000 and maybe that way it will encourage him to sight see a little bit more of Africa..... I hope that is ok.....

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I'm thinking maybe the G0merBoyz hacked the box, read the mail, then found and attacked my lad, taking all the money.

That could work too...whatever you want to say to him is fine. Right now I am playing dumb and thinking you guys met up because I hadn't heard from him. But it's cool, because my fake lad got my fake money from your fake lad..... Very Happy

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy will tell him tomorrow that she's sent her money off. Of course, being blonde, she'll forget the transaction code. What would be a good number to give when she's reminded (as in, how many digits)?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering we're close to Halloween, I'm going with scaring the everloving shit out of our lad and trying to move him a little further.

Quote:
Bad ting happen. On my way to meet you the G)merboys rubbed me and took some the money I had for you. They must hav hacked my box and read my mail. They say they go to lagos next and look for you. they cut off one ofm y fingers and said they will find uy and do same to you. they know where you live and go to school and everything because they told me. I change my passcode and everyting so now dey cannot read this mail.

Rest of money in bank in Lome. Broda, we can get dis money on Monday but do not go home lagos because they are looking for you because they dink you have the rest of money. Meet me at cyber cafe california in Lome on monday morning. we will go to bank and get the money out. do not speak of this to anyone you meet. did you tell anyone you were coming to meet me?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheeky little bastage isn't afraid of the G0merboyz:

Quote:
Hi,

I am already in my house.I await the Gomerboys.I dont think i will be able to come to lome or anywhere to meet you again.Because i am not comfortable again with this business.Charlie said you sent him share to him by post.Go to the bank and withdraw the money..and have it sent through western union or i will give u an account here in nigeria.I am not coming again to meet you anywhere.

I await to read back from you.

Back to IP: 212.100.250.218 which I think is a proxy server based in England.

I sent him a modified Devguy script:

Quote:
I SEE U R A VERY DULL IGBO BOY. U IDIOT BUSMAN OF VILAGE CHARACTAR. U NO GET LEVEL AT ALL 4 THIS JOB. U DEY WORTLESS TOUT N A SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U NO EVER VISIT NA WESTIE N U NO GO SEE CONTROL NUMER IN U HOLE LIFE. U NO FIT TO USE COMPUTER, LET ALONE GET ON INTERNETS U MODERFUKIN MUMU!!!!

I DONE DEY BLESSED FO THIS BUSINESS. NA FULL GUY MAN N I GO MAK SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLARS WELL WELL AND YOUR FRIENDS FINGERS TOO. WHEN WE READY, WE COME KILL YOU AND YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER TOO. WE SEE MAIL IN YOUR FRIEND BOX AND WE KNOW WHERE YOUR HOME IS IN LAGOS. UR NAAME N FAMELY NAME R AT OKIJA SHRINE FOOLLLLL!! I DEY SPEAK TO ARUSI OKIJA TO STRIK U DOWN.

NA COME CARY MEAN DE GOMER BOYZ DEY SEND U TO GRAVE MUMU!!!! WHERE NO ONE WILL EVER FIND UR DEAD BODY N U WILL DECAY N ROTEN UNTILL VOLTURES WILL COME EAT UR INTESTIN N UR LIVER.

Edit: And this just in to my "victim" account:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.You should recieved your next check this week.Before you procced kindly send me and email and i will tell you what to do with it.This time the money will be send through western union.further instruction will be given to you when you get the check.

Thank you for your anticipation.

Methinks he'll go through WU but it will be a hassle, as in a major, fruitless, hassle.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I sent him in reference to checks and G0mer:

Quote:
when u get ur monies then? i worry u not get ur monies that not god broda. i not no he sent me my monies by post. it tok long time for me to get my monies. u better be careful broda, Gomer is bad news. Gomer tok my monies before and he serious business man broda. pls be careful if he no where u live. u talk to charlie and see when u can get ur monies. i thought u met him cuz i no here from u in long time. gomer must rely scare charlie cuz i no charlie god guy and he had want to teach u god things and buy u women to fuck broda. plsssssss be carefol, gomer is not a joker!!!!! tell magas they get check on weds for 10,000 ok?

remain bless,
ch1rl35

Hopefully this will get him scared of G0mer...... What is the game plan from here? Are we going to try safari him again or is it silly, goofy, trophy picture time?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this while he was on his trip....

Quote:
Why don't you write back?

If you want to quit our business, fine. Just tell me.

This morning this was his reply...

Quote:
I got your mail.sorry for the late reply,I was out of town.I have not got my money yet.If you are interested of working with me.I will send you the next check only on two condition.

You will send my share through western union or to my new bank account.

I bet you the police find out that M4st3er's N1nijas were hired by G0m3r and so are the people who have me on the run.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say let him recover from his traumatic experience, I mean after all, I made the poor lad cry. Laughing We'll continue focusing on frustrating him for now and killing bank accounts.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is he asking for? This is the first time he's asked for a copy of the bank transfer slip from my character.

I received this email from him today:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.The company requested for transfer slip.Please kindly attached the transfer slip or the transaction details.

Regards,

So I emailed him this reply:

Quote:
Dear J1n Lung:
I do not understand what you mean by transfer slip? I went to my bank deposited the check, and had the bank wire it to the original bank account you gave me. I did not receive a transfer slip from the bank as the bank wired the money to your account.
Please explain what you need from me?
Sincerely,

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think maybe, just maybe he's wanting to see proof of these transfers. Perhaps he's starting to get nagging bit of doubt in the back of his mind. By the way, I'm about to kill off Mr. Charl3s 3meka, just to show that the G0merb0yz don't play.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the G0merb0yz are involved, dollar chops seem to happen as a matter of course. So - when does that start?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, G0m3rboyz already chopped this lad's dollar. They rubbed Mr. Em3ka on his way to meet the lad and chopped one finger off as well. They're now looking for the lad but he doesn't seem too worried.

I propose I kill my lad off soon because our pet already seems to have lost faith in him. It will also serve as a good way to dispose of all that money that he was supposed to get, now he has to start all over again and of course, it was the lad's fault to begin with because he wouldn't go to Chad.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Cammy won't be getting a message (from the G0merb0yz) telling her to send the money to another account? Oh well...

Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, you may want to do that. Seeing as how they see all, now comes the time for them to really start doing some damage. Of course, if the lad had done what he was told from the get-go, none of this would happen.

I'm going to propose an all-out war begins between the G0merb0yz and our two fake lads. One will be safe because he is in America, my lad will eventually be killed by them for doing business with our check lad.

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work!

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another exchange...

From me...
Quote:
I told you before, I won't use Western Union! The EFCC and the FBI all have spies working at that company! If you want to go to prison and get raped in the ass like a goat, have fun. I'm don't want to. What about sending the money through Moneygram. I have friend who might be able to help make that happen?

His reaction is too much...
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Wow this is a great new,Moneygram is a great deal for us.You will recieved the check on wednesday.Make sure you have my share send through Moneygram.wow i am so happy,now we can deal. J1n

He's fun. Very Happy It's likes having your own pliable idiot. He's even forgotten he's told me his name isn't J1n. While he probably won't travel to get his MG payments, I wonder how man times he'll visit the office because I can't seem to get the number right?

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have an idle gomerboy if needed

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget the wrong name modality. That is also a ton of fun.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here is his reply and mine
Quote:
The company is very sorry for your power ranger that got killed by the Ninjas.We will qiuckly do something about that.You will be recieving your next check by wendesday so you could have more money to rebuild and buy a new power ranger.Please as soon as you have the check in your posession send me an email.There will be another way to send the fund this time around.Which will be give to you.Once again the company feel sorry for the this.

Quote:
Hello Lung
thankyou for your support.
can you please explain what you are going to do about this event?
I dont think power rangers are up to the job. He was killed immediately. Luckily i was out at the time or i would have also been killed. I am currently staying at the home of one of our regular church goers home. Her name is Mavis. she is a lovely old lady.

Do you think it would be best to go back to a ninja turtle of protection or is there anything better?
Cornelius

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to release your idle G0merb0y, feel free to do so. Make sure he kills my lad and takes the rest of the money. Let me know what details you want. I'd also suggest sending him some very graphic photos of a murder scene, I'm sure you can find some stock photos.

This kid seems young, perhaps hitting him as hard as we can when he is still wet behind the ears may scare him straight. Then again, that could be my last little bit of idealism trying to sneak out of the cynical shell. I'll remember to smother it in it's sleep. Wink

Edit to add: Lad is up and about, just got an email from him at my baiter account. He is trying to explain away the reason we aren't using the account. I'm telling him a Mr. G0mer has contacted me and is attempting to take his money. I'm creeping the paranoia in slowly, I'm hoping for a full-on house of horrors for this lad.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Actually, you may want to do that. Seeing as how they see all, now comes the time for them to really start doing some damage. Of course, if the lad had done what he was told from the get-go, none of this would happen.

I'm going to propose an all-out war begins between the G0merb0yz and our two fake lads. One will be safe because he is in America, my lad will eventually be killed by them for doing business with our check lad.

So what should I be sending him? He wants me to tell him all the baiters I am sending the checks to, and I am telling him everyone for 10,000. I want to know should I tell him G0mer threatened my in my box or what do you want me to tell him? I can send that to him tomorrow. I have off work the next 3 days so we can get this lad riled up pretty good. He sent me this :

Quote:
thank for the update..dont worry i am a smart boy.Hnnnmm,I am glad you
have you own share.How many magas did you sent the check to.Please
give me the list of magas you send the check tooo,It all the name i
gave u?Pls help me tell charlie that i cant meet him again for now..he
should try and send my money through western union or i should give
him a back account here in nigeria,so he can wire the money.He say i
should come and meet him in lome again.I CANT.

I await to read from you.

So I am just wondering what I should say exactly...... Confused

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Until I know what to say eactly, I am playing up my fear of G0mer and I sent this to him:

Quote:
i print all check to maga u gave me list of and check for that m4gnum maga to ok? u tell them i send check for 10,000 broda. plssss be careful that G0mer is no joke. he cut off ch4rli3 finger and im afraid what he do to u if he catch u.i talk to charlie and see what he say about give u ur money to u ok? i tell u one last warn about G0mer, he god at hack box and he hack mine and take my monies a while ago. i had to change my password and everythin ok? u should tell maga u want code word in ur mails from now on so u no that G0mer dont hack the mails ok? u tell maga that u fired an employee by the name of G0mer and he is trying to steal from u so they must use code word ok? u must put code word in all ur mails to me and maga so we are all safe. that is how we smart against G0mer ok? i will mail ur box tomorrow after i think of god code word that cant be hacked, but u send all maga that G0mer was fired by ur company and they must use code word and u will send that in another email them for there safety ok? i tell u code word to use in email by tomorrow ok? i dont want G0mer to come to USA ok? i very scared of G0mer broda, plssss that guy no joke ok? i want you to lock all ur doors tight and hide all your window to ok? he has lots of g0mer boyz all over and he could have them spy on u right now as i type this to ur box, so plssssss be careful of the G0mer.

remain bless
-Ch4rl35

Maybe that will instill some fear in him.....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic