SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

G0mer strikes again! Still ongoing......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, to make a long story short, I ASEM'ed this lad telling him his money was already sent to G0mer. He mailed me back saying he did not have a partner by that name, and to send the money again. I sent him another mail about a week later asking him if he got the money yet, because it was showed that it was picked up by G0mer. Well here it is:

The Charaters:
d1ck H4nj0b
lad
G0mer

Quote:
Hi Laura said i will receive a mail from you with the Money Transfer Code Number from the western union and i haven't receive your mail,please mail me as soon as you get this mail. Thanks

Quote:
You have already gotten the MTCN and the money so why do I need to send it again?

Quote:
Hi i didnt get the MTCN please send the MTCN again to this mail again.Thanks

Quote:
I Dick i haven't heard from you.

Quote:
I am surprised at you! I have sent you the money twice now, and both times they were picker up my a Mr. Gomer. I have now sent you a tremendous amount of money, and you keep telling me that you have not got it, but when I log on to Western Union site, it shows Mr. G0mer picked it up. Please expalin yourself....

D1ck H4nj0b

Quote:
Hi dick i told you to send the money to me and send the MTCN num to this mail. Thanks

G0mer to lad:
Quote:
you wonder where your money go ooooo? i hack your box and steal the MTCN and pick up your money. i know everything about you and your plans. i keep taking your money unless you follow instructions by your maga.

oooooo u be a small boi ooooooo and my boyz are going to keep chopping your dolla oooooo your father fucks a goats ass long time you church rat full oooooooooooooooooooo

This from lad to G0mer:
Quote:
Why are u doin dis to me Guy we dey together for transactions and you are making your brother in the same business cry Bro life is not god like that shey u no wen i do dey untop this job since last year and you come along and make me cry bro is not fear like that.WE ARE ONE IN THIS BUSINESS

Lad to D1ck:
Quote:
Hello,Dick look at what this notorious Bastard sent to me ?

david,

you wonder where your money go ooooo? i hack your box and steal the MTCN and pick up your money. i know everything about you and your plans. i keep taking your money unless you follow instructions by your maga.

oooooo u be a small boi ooooooo and my boyz are going to keep chopping your dolla oooooo your father fucks a goats ass long time you church rat full oooooooooooooooooooo

G0mer

Quote:
Gomer again boi oooooooo i not make you cry i know we in same business oooooooo i tell you want to join my boyz? i stop chop your dollar if you become a gomer boy oooooooo if you want to be gomer boy you do exactly as i say oooooooo if you don't become gomer boy i keep taking your money ooooooooo

don't be a small boi and join me and make lots of monies ooooooooo

Lad to D1ck H4nj0b:
Quote:
Hello Dick ain't got no partner you send the money to the wrong hands Dick please this is the mail you are suppose to send the mail to Dick.
Await your response soon.

Quote:
Well what picture are you talking about?

Quote:
I think you have been hacked by the notorious Mr. G0mer. I have heard of this legendary hacker before, but I did not think he would steal money. Ok, what I want you to do is take a picture of yourself sitting on a stool. In your hand you must hold a sign that says " I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. G0MER BECAUSE A D1CK H4NJ0B IS MY FRIEND" I also want you to put a crown of flowers on your head. All of this is to ensure there is no forgorgy from Mr G0mer.

This is to ensure that you are not partner's with Mr. G0mer. Also, I want you to use that same sentence when you email me from now on, and any emails that do not contain that statement I will not answer ok? I will let you know this though, I will not send you any money until I have the picture though. i can not afford to lose any more money to Mr. g0mer, when the money was supposed to go to you ok david?And the sign has to be really big with BG BOLD letters so I can read it.

Lad to G0mer:

Quote:
ok ow i go join u ?

G0mer to Lad:
Quote:
ooooo u want to join gomer boyz huh? no more dollar chops for you ooooooo then i must see your dedication to my gang oooooo all my boyz that join me all get tattoo to show they can deal with pain and to show they want be a member of gang of gomer ooooooooo

here is picture my latest gang member getting tattoo:Imagei send you tattoo requirements ok?

in cirkle you have artist put these words inside ok?

" OWNED BY GOMER AND BOYZ THE FAMOUS BOX HACKER"

u get that and you be full gomer gang member and i send you maga ok? ooooooooo don't be small boi and i won't chop your dollar oooooooooooo

G0mer to Lad after days of silence:

Quote:
ooooooooooo so now you a quiet boi huh ooooooooooo no response then i chop your dollar again,and again, and again oooooooooo u join me and my boyz or i keep choppin choppin choppin ooooooooooo u scared of pain boi? oooooooooooo watch and learn i chop your dolla again until you respoond to me ooooooooooooo

D1ck H4nj0b to lad:

Quote:
am shocked that he had the balls to tell you all that in an email. Only a very good hacker would have gold balls to do that! Alright I really can not afford to send more money for Mr. G0mer to go and take your money. The money was for you and only you, and I have sent what I thought was going to you twice now,and I can not afford any more mistakes, so this is what is to happen, ok? I will send you the MTCN when I get the following, as now I am really uncertain if this is not a ploy between you and Mr. G0mer to get even more money from me, so follow these instructions to the letter:

Ok, what I want you to do is take a picture of yourself sitting on a stool. In your hand you must hold a sign that says " I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. G0MER BECAUSE A D1CK H4NJ0B IS MY FRIEND" I also want you to put a crown of flowers on your head. All of this is to ensure there is no forgorgy from Mr G0mer.

This is to ensure that you are not partner's with Mr. G0mer. Also, I want you to use that same sentence when you email me from now on, and any emails that do not contain that statement I will not answer ok? I will let you know this though, I will not send you any money until I have the picture though. i can not afford to lose any more money to Mr. g0mer, when the money was supposed to go to you ok d4v1d?

Make sure the letters are BIG and BOLD so I can read them as my eyesite is not so good these days. Once i get the picture I will send you another MTCN, but I need to get ahold of Western Union so I may send it to you securely. Make sure you always have the security code included in each and every single email to me ok?

I will repeat the security code once again "I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. G0MER BECAUSE A D1CK H4NJ0B IS MY FRIEND"

D1ck H4nj0b
"I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. G0MER BECAUSE A D1CK H4NJ0B IS MY FRIEND"

By golly, he followed instructions:

Quote:
I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. GOMER BECAUSE A DICK HANJOB IS MY FRIEND(subject Line)
helo dick i tried to attach the picture but ny computer di'n't attached it and how is Laura you know she is the one that put me in all this stress,i borrowed her money because she is been robbed a tptal of $3200 and she said that i should collect the money back from you and as you can see am in need of the mon ey urgently because my wife is about to give birth in a week's time and i don't have a penny in my account, please help me with because this Mr.G0mer has wrecked me.

Quote:
Congratulations on becoming a father! Now I know i must get this money to you quickly! I am sorry you don't have a penny, but I need the picture from you before I can go to Western Union and it needs to be exactly the way I described the picture. Please find a way to attach it to your next email, and make sure that it is of you holding that sign, wearing flowers on your head, and be holding that sign that is our security code "I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. GOMER BECAUSE A DICK HANJOB IS MY FRIEND". I would like to also know where you live so I may send a card to you when your baby is born.

I want to send you the money as soon as possible so please find a way to attach the said picture. When I get the picture, I will go to Western Union and send you the money. I will add $500.00 more dollars to it too since you are about to become a father.

Quote:
So Mr. G0mer contacted me and told me the truth about you and I am very saddened to hear that you are in fact a fraud star.G0mer is a very nice man that I had a chance to speak with over the phone, and he said he had no problems sending me everything I would need to make the money go to him, such as pictures and forms and stuff. He told me the truth about where he lives and how hard everything is over there and I respected him for that. He told me to let you know he will stop hacking your box, but he wants you to join his group. I don't know what that is about or anything, but G0mer told me to have you email him, and he said he sent you instructions on what needs to be done in order to join his group. I just sent him some more money, as I will write it off in the end for taxes and cooking books and whatnot.I just wanted you to be honest with me, and I will send you money through Western Union once I get what I need from you, even though you did try to de-fraud me. I know times are tough in these economic struggles the world is having right now, but all you need to do is tell people, hey look, i am struggling nd I need help, and someone will help you, as I will once I recieve the picture and everything else from you.

When you have the picture ready, please attach it and I will send you money just because you are getting ready to be a father

Quote:
Hello Dick what a pity that you don't believe me at all but believing a stranger and it's not your fault it's my fault by lending Laura money and you di'dn't believe me but all i wanna say is thanks for punishing me and my new born baby.

Quote:
I did not get your email until just now. I am still waiting for the picture verification so I may send you the money.

Congratulations again!

Lad to G0mer:

Quote:
Baba long time oooooooooooooo sebi i tell u sey i don join you but i no get job now abi u wan give ur boi job ni baba.?

Quote:
i knew u come to the way of the gomer boyz. i tell u how join gomer and boyz but u no listen to me oooooo. if u ready to big boi and not small boi u let me no ok broda? u get tattoo i show u in email before last to show u can take pain and be faithful to the gomer boyz, and show me picture of it on u, then we talk ok broda? if no get tattoo on ur arm like i show u, then i no u small boi and i keep choppin ur dolla long time oooooooo u get me back soon in my box, and gomer dont take no for answer to well ok? gomer want to c tattoo on ur arm and the gomer give u lots of magas ok?

Quote:
i send u picture again of last gomer gang member and what u are need to do. i attach it to the box oooooooo u have no problem now ooooooooo and tattoo MUST say :Image
OWNED BY GOMER AND BOYZ THE FAMOUS BOX HACKER

if u no put on ur arm, and u still want join gomer and my boyz, i find u and make u put it on ur head. i dont like take ur monies from magas but i need more gang member and we run all of africa ooooooooooo u make sure u get it right and i want no excuse oooooooooooooo all my member get it done and i not here excuse from u if u want lots of magas ooooooooo and there monies oooooooooo

Quote:
Baba i no get money wey i go use do tatoo

Quote:
i dont no how u get tatto, but in order to join my gang u must prove faithful oooooo u must show u can take pain oooooooo u get tatto and then we talk bidness ok? borrow money but tell them gomer sent u. if they not no who gomer is, then they in big troubles. u tell them gomer sent you, and make sure u get picture oooooo. when i c u have tatto, then i no u serious and i stop choppin ur dolla. u borrow money and get tatto, and i send u one of my maga that pay me every week 15,000. i work format as hit man to them so they pay me every week. u get that done and i send u half of what they send me for me choppin ur dollas ok broda? i nice guy when i want u to join my gang, but member this is short time deal ok? i give u til monday to get it done cause that when maga pay me ok? u no what tattoo lok like? i send again and words in tatto must be big ok? words must say "OWNED BY GOMER AND BOYZ THE FAMOUS BOX HACKER" i show u picture of last gang member that join my group, and i do same things to him, hack his box and take his maga, and now he make $30,000 every two wek. u want to make that kind of magas monies? u join gomer and we take care of u. after u get tatto, and send me picture, we met face to face and taslk bidness. u will then become a full member of Gomer And Boyz ok? i no longer chop ur dolla til u get tattoo ok? if i not get picture by monday, i start chop chop choppin again u here broda?

Lad to D1ck:
Quote:
When will you send the money ?

And a very long and tidy email back:

Quote:
When I get the picture from you.

So that is where it is now, and I will update when I either have a) the picture from him b) the tattoo from him or c) all of the above. I am really trying for option C.

Let me know what you guys think so far and what could be done to torture him further. I am also looking at a safari down the road, concidering he has to go through initiation process to join the gang.... Twisted Evil [/mask]

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work... Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, I am not sure who I borrowed that picture of a lad getting a tattoo, but I needed to convince him that G0mer was real. I think it was for a church bait, and the lad had to get tatt'ed, but the good thing is you can clearly see the word "BY" which was essential to the bait I am working on. I think he asked my charater when he was gonna send money so he could get that tat for G0mer. He told me he has had no work since "G0mer" hacked his box. Too bad he doesn't exist... Shocked But as long as the lad believes it.

When I started the bait, I wanted to do 3 things with it: 1: goofy pic, 2. tattoo, and 3. safari. Only had him a little longer than a month and I am taking my time with him.... Shocked But this l;ad is pretty dumb anyhow... Laughing

But thank you again!

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

iirc the tattoo says "baited by shiver"

http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Shiver doesn't mind me borrowing it.... Cool But you still see the BY part and it fit in with my bait.... Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So to convince the lad he was still being chopped, even though G0mer "said" he wouldn't chop his dolla until Monday which the lad has til to get the tattoo, I wanted him to see that G0mer can still chop his dolla, s in a demonstration that it could still happen if he doesn't join the gang:

Quote:
I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. G0MER BECAUSE A D1CK H4NJ0B IS MY FRIEND

David,
I am very discouraged right now. I went to Western Union again to send you the money because I know you just became a father, and I figured you had things settled with Mr. G0mer so I sent the MTCN number to your email. I then logged onto the site and checked to see if you had gotten the money again, I sent you the max amount of money I could send overseas which was $1,000 USD, and I saw it was picked up again by Mr. G0mer. I don't understand how he is getting in your email, or if you are in cohoots with him to keep telling me you aren't getting money when in fact you are or what. I was talking it over with my wife as I was very upset about the whole thing,and I lost sooo much money trying to get it to you, that I am afraid I can not send any more money until I know that it is you that will in fact pick the money up. I sent you an email a little while ago, and I was going to say to disregard that email, but now after seeing that Mr. G0mer is still hacking your email account, I have no choice but to not send you any more money until I get the picture from you. Not only was it $1,000 that I had sent you, but there were fees as well.

Other than this small set back, yet again, how is your new born baby? Was it a boy or a girl? I hope you picked out a nice name for him. Please inform as to what is going on and when you are going to send me that picture. I think I know what happened, you forgot to put the code sentence at the top of the email, so Mr. G0mer was able to hack into your email.Please don't forget to include the secure code word when you send your next email to me.

I want to send YOU this money and NOT Mr. G0mer, so please don't forget what I have asked of you.

Regards,
D1ck H4nj0b
I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. G0MER BECAUSE A D1CK H4NJ0B IS MY FRIEND

We shall see what kind of hell that one brings.... Twisted Evil as you can see I am still aiming for the two things such as the picture and the tattoo, the safari comes later..... Twisted Evil but the great thing is that the requestsw are coming from 2 different accounts at 2 very different times so if the lad would even think that it is the same charater, he would dismiss immediatly.... Laughing

EDIT: Forgot some masking... Embarassed

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after that email, he sent to my G0mer email addy this:

Quote:
[ok bro i will try./color]

So then G0mer sent him this:

Quote:
[color=darkblue] chop ur dolla one more time to show u i big, powerful guyman that hack account ok? i not show u anymore hack ur box ok broda? i wait for the picture for proof of tatto then we met so u become big guyman and get all the magas monies. i want no where u are so i no how far i travel to met u ok? i nice guy, but i just ned show u i that powerful guyman and i give u the monies i tok from that maga Dick as well as other monies i promise u already when u come to be a Gomer boi ok broda? member u ned to have me the picture by monday so u work hard and u work fast, and after that u never work so hard in ur life again. if u borow monies to get tatto, just tell them u become a Gomer boi and make lots of monies and u pay them back right after u get the tatto ok? i wait for the picture, and i not hack ur box again til monday. if monday come and no picture in my box with u and the tatto, i will have to chop chop chop ur dollas again til u listen ok?

looks to be quite promising..............

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He send this to my G0mer account:

Quote:
Bro pls send me little money for me to do the tatoo.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

So I sent him this:

Quote:
i never give monies to my soon to be gang member ok? u want me to stop choppin ur dolla and then u ask me to send u monies for the tatto? ooooo member i chop it 3 times now broda. guy, u need to borrow monies or ask tatto guy to do it and then u give him monies the next day. oooo u tell him it so u make lots of magas monies i tell u i give u monies after i see picture of it done guy. u get tatto soon oooo by monday ok? i no u can do it and i tell u i give u the monies after i see prof u gets it done oooo ok? no body got me monies before they tatto. u saw picture of my last gang member. he make lots of monies now. i ask him to join and he tatto next day and day after that he get magas monies oooo i wait for the picture broda, dont let me down ooooo
G0mer

And he sent this to my other charater's email addy:

Quote:
I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I DO NOT KNOW MR. GOMER BECAUSE A DICK HANJOB IS MY FRIEND

Hi dick thanks for the kindness and my new baby is a girl her name is michelle and i want you to know that am very busy cos my wife is sick and if you wanna send me money pls let me have ur number so that i call you. Thanks
D4v1d.

So since he really thinks G0mer is getting in his "box" I sent him this from the charaters email address to make him really paranoid:

Quote:
i ned show u i can hack into this box to ooooooo then i can make it like i never sent it and maga never no i in his box oooo u get tatto by monday or i chop ur dolla again and hack his box and ur box and every maga u have right now oooo u no i can do it i show u 3 time now so u get tatto and send me picture like last Gomer boi or i chop chop chop. u can tell maga that gomer got in his box but i leve no trace behind oooo ur code word dont work for me oooo u make sure u get that tatto by monday oooooooooo i want make u from yahoo small boi to big guy man ok? go get tatto ooooooooo
G0mer

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in after that little number:

Quote:
bros i beg i wan join you but i no get mny and i go meet tatoo guy he tell mi say pay b4 service pls bro plssssssssssssssssssssssslssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Removed lots of 's'es for blowout. TS

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in 7 hours ago to G0mer :

Quote:
Bros i beg now if this maga don send me dat 1000$ i for go do the tattoo today bros i swear to god no shishi dey mi hand i to wish to join you but i no get mony bros i beg me too wan become big boy i beg you bros if na even $50 dollar i see i go do the tattoo today bros please

I am composing a slap as I type this to respond to his whining......I haven't cheked my victim's email yet, but if anything pops up I will edit this post and put it in the email he sent my vic.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic