SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

classic... Very Happy
JFC
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I have been away from this site for about three years and spent Sunday and Monday reading the mega safari to Abacha, tuesday reading about Joe and the voodoo crap that is currently freaking his mind out and the rest of he week reading this.

This is as good as the abacha safarai, that was good in the way that the two lads nearly got killed by rebels and have spent the last three weeks living outdoors in someone's back yard, in the dirt like a pair of dogs.

This is very diffrerent, you have made Ed a super star instead of a fraud star.

Despite Ed being a terrible c***, I think Ed rocks.

I wonder how he felt at the police station when they were telling him he had been had. The guy is without doubt intelligent but very guilible.

He is about to go back ino the real world after having his life shaped for him for the last four years. mental torture and I hazzard a guess most of the people he knows in RL have just assumed he had lost the plot to some mental illness. Ed has lost a hell of a lot.

The funniest parts are

Putting chilli on his bell end
Getting deported as an undesirable by the Singaporean police who assumed he was making it all up.
His general acute paranoia over the last few months from the Seven Dragons and wanting to square things up with the sinaporean authorities
Having to move to another city as he was too paranoid.owed too much money to live where he operates.

Can he be rebaited? Who knows

A big thumbs up to all involed, and of course Ed.

"may rats shit on your eyeballs"
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news concerning Ed?

Do you reckon that he's finally understood he's been taken?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the penny dropped, he couldn't be persuaded to reply, no matter what. I suspect he finally found this thread. It was a nice bait anyway, with a lovely ending.

He was answering his phone until recently, but refusing to speak.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess that he doesn't refuse to speak, he CAN'T speak after the brain damage caused by the discovery that everything was a bait. I mean, if 4 years of your life were wasted like this, and then you discovered that everything was a joke by a group of fellows behind a computer... wooow...

anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved in this. This bait is the stuff of legend...
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww, I will miss him dearly. Farewell, sweet Ed. You'll always have a special place in our hearts. And youtube.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's over? Oh, too bad. I had a soft spot for Ed.

I was hoping to see him go to Bahamas.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ed bait was epic Thumbs up

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic bait! I wonder, did the website ever come out? Eliza was talking about it at one point of time Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not yet. When I'm at home for a day, I'll put as much material from the bait as I can into some kind of order. The webspace awaits.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Great and Classic Bait. Congratulations to everyone involved. Very Happy clapping I can't wait for the website Laughing . Ed's head is full of rocks.
And I think that he can be re-baited after this all blows over. He's the dumbest scammer I have ever seen.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
poosuke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stumbled across this site on Saturday. It's now Wednesday. I've been doing nothing but reading this thread every free moment.

Honest to God, this is the funniest thing I have ever read. If it's not made into a book, a movie, a documentary or TV series, the world will miss out on one of the greatest stories ever told.

What I wouldn't give to know whatever happened to Ed.

It's a travesty that putfile.com was shut down. I was able to listen to only 1 or 2 phone calls.

God bless each and every one of your brilliantly evil hearts.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi poosuke,

Your input is welcomed and appreciated here. However please mind the date of the last post and please don't necro old threads. This one is over a half a year old Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic