SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with an ATM lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres a reasonably straight bait. It's still going on but I don't know how long I can!
Quote:
Subject: Beneficiary
PRESIDENCY
OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT /INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK ALL YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVICE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION BY THE PRESIDENT ALHAJI UMARU YAR'ADUA WHO WAS ELECTED IN ON THE 29TH MAY 2007 (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT YOUR ATM CARD BE SENT
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY ATTACHED TO E-MAIL
CONTACT PERSON:
REV.DR ALBERT TERRY

INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: [email protected]
Direct Line +2348037295168

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $500,000.00 AS(Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2008. WHICH YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT NOW THAT THE NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT HAS TAKEN OVER THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.
ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s). THIS IS TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN FIN ALIZING YOUR PAYMENT.SOON AS YOU REPLY TO THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION IN THIS REGARDS AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE: THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER.

(MR. JULIUS KHAN)
CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
I reply, getting the number wrong
Quote:
To: Rev Terry Albert
Subject: Beneficiary
Dear Terry Albert,

Thank you for your letter regarding the atm card that you want to send to me.

So I am replying and quoting the code of 911.

Thanks again,

Benny Hill
He sent me some FAQs, which I cannot find!
Quote:
Subject: FAQ questions about your card
Dear Rev Terry,

Thats really smashing.

My address is Highwaymans cottage, Cheatham, Reading, Berkshire Re2 6by.

I await my card,

Ben
Quote:
To: Ben Hill
Subject: Attention Ben Hill

INTEGRATED ATM DEPARTMENT,
REV. DR ALBERT TERRY

ATTENTION:BENJAMIN HILL

IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

Your mail has been received and the content is well noted, however ,i have inquired from Fededx Courier service they said is going to cost you the sum of $350 to deliver your card to your door step.

Here is the information that you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer ,

Senders Name : Your Name...........
Senders Address: Your Address.......
Receivers Name: Azuokwu Chibueze .O

Receivers Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Text Question: What Colour???
Text Answer: Brown
Amount: $350

You are required to send us your payment informations see below:-

SENDER;S NAME.......
SENDER;S ADD.......
TEXT QUESTION......
TEXT ANSWER.......
CONTROL NUMBER.....
AMOUNT SENT........

As soon as the money is been received i shall commenced immediately by posting your ATM card through FEDEDX COURIER to your door step.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
I am thinking can I be bothered?
Quote:
Subject: To whom it may concern

REV. DR ALBERT TERRY

ATTN:BENJAMIN HILL

IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

This is to notify to you that i have not heard from you onward your ATM card which i informed to you that was ready and activated is just based on the choice on how to receive the card and that was only the thing delaying the movement of your card.

I will advise you to get back to me immediately for the posting of your ATM card through courier service.

Await your urgent respond

Remain bless as I am poised to serve you better...

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
(INTEGRATED ATM PAYMENT OFFICER)
So I try
Quote:
Dear sir,

Of course I would like you to post the card to me in a plain wrapper.

That will do nicely,

Thankyou,

Ben Hill
Here is the usual rubbish
Quote:
Subject: Urgent action required

REV. DR ALBERT TERRY

IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

Your card is been ready and activated all you where ask is to come up with sum of $350 for delivery fee so that i shall post it to your door step through Fedex Courier Company.

Here is the information once again you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer with below information:

Amount: $350

SENDER;S NAME.......
SENDER;S ADD.......
TEXT QUESTION......
TEXT ANSWER.......
CONTROL NUMBER.....
AMOUNT SENT........

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
I have an idea
Quote:
Dear Terry,

What sort of dollars do you like?

I can send you Australian dollars if you like? Please let me know.

Best wishes,

Ben
He doesnt want Aussie dollars!
Quote:
Rev Terry Albert wrote:
you are to send it with united state dollars as been required by Fedex Courier Service

Here is the information once again you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer with below information:

Amount in USD: $350

SENDER;S NAME.......
SENDER;S ADD.......
TEXT QUESTION......
TEXT ANSWER........
CONTROL NUMBER.....
AMOUNT SENT........

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry

I am upset, notice how originally I was in the UK now I am Australian
Quote:
Subject: Very important
Dear Terry,

We have fedex in Australia. What is wrong with Australian dollars anyway. Are you making fun of my country?

Ben
Quote:
Subject: Attention Ben Hill
IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

i didn't said something i wrong about austarilain dollar, what you have to know is that your consighment is coming from Nigeria Fededx Courier Company not the one at your country. is the Fededx Courier in Nigeria that make the choice of recieving the money in USD so i will advise you to change your Australian dollar to US DOLLAR and send it to Western Union Money Transfer Via with the information i gave to you.

there is nio much time to waste just go ahead and send the money by USD and have your card delivered to your door step in Australia.

Sincerely
I am feeling naughty and think this may go on a while
Quote:
Subject: Immediate action required

Dear Terry.
I have tried to make the payment but the Western union office say that due to high levels of fraud in Nigeria, I need the full name and address of the person receiving the monies.

Can you send this to me or can I use another system like money gram?

Yours faithfully,
Ben Hill
Quote:
IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

here is the full details address of the person receiving the money

RECEIVERS NAME: AZUOKWU CHIBUEZE .O
RECEIVERS FULL ADDRESS : N0 32B HABIBA STREET FESTAC LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT CLOUR?
TEXT ANSWER: BROWN
AMOUNT: $35USD

Please if you still encounter any problem from Western Union again on sending the money just divert to the Money Gramme and make the payment with the information.

try to make the payment first thing tomorrow morning because Fededx Courier Service are still waiting to receive the money before they ship your card to your door step in Australia and do not forget to send the payment information to me

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
Quote:
Dear Terry Albert,

Thank you for your message.

I will try Western union again but if there are still problems, then I will go to moneygram.

Best washes,

Ben
Terry sees the cash!
Quote:
Subject: In god we trust
As soon as you are done making the payment do give me a call via with my phone number: +2348037295168

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
But none seems to arrive
Quote:
Subject: What is the situation right now?

I have not heard from you for past 3dayz now as you stated that you will make the payment by Friday or Saturday Morning . please let me know the situation????/
I got low on Vallium and lost my cool transferring the money
Quote:

Dear Terry,

I had some more trouble at the Western union office and I lost my temper with the girl and told her how stupid I thought she was. I am now banned from Western union.

I have found the address of a Money gram office so I will go there tomorrow and make a payment.

I will send you all the details tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Ben
He sends me a nudge
Quote:
Subject: Act immediately
your mail has been received and the content is well noted, just go straight to the Money gramme and make the payment. as you can see the Fedex Courier are still waiting to receive the payment before shipping your ATM card to your door step
Quote:
Subject: Act immediately
Dear Terry,

The number you need is 29673880.

I made the payment today.

I look forward to receiving my card soonest.

Best wishes,

Ben
Oh bother, the number was wrong
Quote:
Subject: mtcn is invalid
PLEASE THE MTCN NUMBER IS INVALID VERIFY FROM MONEY GARMME AND GET BACK TO ME WITH VALID MTCN.

29673880 INVALID.....RECHECK PLEASE
Barrister "Chopper" Akigbe already has the money!
Quote:
Subject: mtcn is invalid
Dear Albert,

I am very sorry.

I have received a message from your assistant, Barrister Osinor Akigbe, telling me he has collected the money already and the ATM card will be sent to me soon.

What is the problem. Do you not work in the same office? He told me he worked for the accounts department which handles all the money transactions.

Please write to me back soonest.

Ben
Quote:
Subject: This is outrageous
This is outrageous, listen to me mr Benjamin am only the person inchareg of relaesing ATM card to any one and be informed that their no barrister working in our department here in ATM office..

I will advise you to send the correct MTCN to me latex by today if you wish to get your card before Friday
Heres my evidence
Quote:
Subject:
Dear Ben Hills,
I have received the Money gram payment this morning. This will take three working days to process and then we will send the card to you via FEDEX courier.

Thank you for making the payment as I requested.

Barrister Akigbe
I act thick
Quote:
Subject: Payment

Dear Terry,

I hope there is not a problem with the atm card.

This is the message I received today. When will the card arrive?

Regards,

Ben
Wouldn't you know it ,a dirty scammer
Quote:

IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

This is complicated that the unkown Barr Akigbe sent you and e mail with our logo, my dear you see am A Reverend thats why i am been appointed by Fedreal Goverment of Nigeria in other to be incharge of ATM payment master so that every one will get his/her Atm payment to avoid been scamed.

i keep on repeating we do not have any Attorney with that name Barr Akigbe, i guess someone is about to take adavantage on your card but i will not let that to happened, I have sent message to the Fedreal Goverment of Nigeria that someone is at the corner operating with one of our Beneficary who has not recieve his ATM card and they have notify this matter to the Economic and Financial Crime Committe (EFCC).

You are required to send us all the mails, information and phone number you have been recieved from unkown Barrister Akigbe because it will help the EFCC to track him down, he is an impostor any one that lie with the name of Fedreal Goverment of Nigeria will go 10yrs inprosonment.

Note: do not reply or send any mail to him as from now hence fort because am only person that can release your card to you. please try to call me or send your phone number to me for more explanation.

Thanks for your understanding and Remain Bless.
Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
Quote:
Barrister Akigbe wrote:
Subject: ATM card

Dear Ben Hill,
Please be advised that you must pay the $250 security and customs fees before our FEDEX courier can deliver your ATM card.

This time please make out the payment to my assistant, via western union,

To, Mr Gomer
Address, Lome Togo,
Question, favourite hymn,
Answer, the lord is my shepherd.

Please send via secure as there are a lot of fraudsters about.

Regards,

Barr Akigbe
Quote:
Ben Hill wrote:
To: Barrister Akigbe
Subject: ATM card

Dear Barrister Akigbe,
There is a problem with Western union. I need your name and address/ telephone number.
Please can you send me these details?

Regards,

Ben Hill
My lad gets upset
Quote:
Subject: I dont understand you anymore

I don't understand you any more Mr Benjamin i told you never to reply or send any mail to that Barrister Akigbe, he's a fraudsters that want to eat your money.

I told you to send to me the scan copy of the receipt you used on making the Money gramme so that i will know where the location of the money falls but you have not done so what actually is going on???.
Quote:
Subject: I dont understand you anymore

I have asked him for his address and telephone number so I can give them to you, like you asked!

Regards,
Quote:

The mistake is all yours Mr Benjamin, you have been communcating with this uknown barrister Akigbe all this while not to inform me about him thats why the MTCN number appear to be invalid here in Nigeria because you send the money to him at Togo.

Meanwhile, according to Economic and Financial Crime Comission (EFCC) stated that the money was recieved at Togo not in Nigeria which means no tracy.

However, you have done the mistake already and you don't have any option now than to resend the money back with this information below:

Receiver's Name: Azuokwu Chibueze.O
Recievers Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Text Question: What Clour?
Amount? $350USD

Please i don't want any mistake this time just use this information to send the money first thing tomorrow Morning so that you can get your ATM card before Thursday.

Note: do not reply or send any mail to those fraudsters at Togo to avoid any hindrance on you getting your ATM CARD.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
Time for mtcn secure
Quote:

Dear Terry,
I have made made a payment of $350 today via Western Union secure transfer.

They should email you to let you get the mtcn number.

NOW can I have my ATM card?

Regards,

Ben
Quote:
Subject: Problem encountered

IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

I have tried to view the MTCN number but is unable to appear so can you please go to the Western Union and ask for the MTCN number so that you can foward it to me immediatly.
All he has to do is follow SIMPLE instructions!
Quote:
Body:
I have made the payment.

The Western Union secure reference is 7215e6914ab016f97425ba93a****** .
Do not loose this number.

mod edit - link removed - lotta

Follow the simple instructions.

Please now send my atm card.

Regards,

Ben
Quote:
Subject: Problem encountered

Dear Albert Terry,

The mtcn number comes from the web site.

I paid extra so that there would be no chance of anyone else getting the money this time.

Please retrieve the mtcn number and then send the atm card to me.

If you have more problems, they have a customer support team to contact.

best wishes,

Ben
Lad is upset
Quote:
Rev Terry Albert wrote:
Subject: For the last time send the mtcn

I can see that you are not serious, i sent you many mails to you stating that i have not receive the money yet since then because am unable to view the MTCN. for the last time send the MTCN number to me latest today failure to do so will lead cancellation of your ATM card. for the last time send the MTCN number to me of if possible you can send it through text message via with my line: +2348037295168
Quote:
Subject: For the last time send the mtcn
Body:
What do you not understand?

Western Union have the mtcn, not me .

IT IS SECRET, They do not tell me the number YOU must get it from THEM.

They have a customer support team you can email if there are difficulties.

Please do this then send me my card,

Regards,

Ben
|Lad definately losing his cool
Quote:
Subject: Why are you making things difficult?

why are you making things difficult here, you said that you have make the payment why can't you go straight to the Western Union and ask for the MTCN number since the instructions they gave to me doesn't work out . I have send mail and call them on phone severally but they have not give me any respond yet.

Since you are the person that pay the money at their office why can't you notify to them that the receivers has not receive the money yet because unable to view the MTCN number then they will issue you the number and you send it to me.

This is 5 days that you stated that you have make the payment and nothing have been receive by me, remember the earlier the better for you go and demand for the MTCN from Western Union Money Transfer. I hate repeating my self this is going to be the last time i will talk about this MTCN number. go to the western union and get the MTCN.

Good day.....

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
I am sympathetic
Quote:
Subject: Why are you making things difficult?

Dear Albert,

Why are you so steamed up? I have sent the money and forwarded to you the receipt.

I cannot get the mtcn as it is SECURE. You have to do that from your website. I telephoned their helpline/ customer support and they have no record of you emailing them.

Please email them and quote the reference code and they can give you the mtcn number.

Regards,

Ben
Getting worse
Quote:

why have you chosen to be a hindrance on getting your ATM card, every other outstanding contractors sent money to me through Western Union Money Transfer and MTCN number was at their receipt and they have got their ATM card as well why your own is been differences.

I have have never involve my self with this kind of stress on downloading MTCN via website and i don't think that i will try it any more because thats not the reason why am here. you are the person that make the payment why can't you let them know that the receivers has not receivers the money yet may be they can give you back your money or download the MTCN over there and bring out the MTCN.

Nevertheless, i told you that i do not have any colleague working with me so any mail that comes to you without this code number(IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811) just delete it in your box don't read it.

I am tired of shouting of this MTCN to you every day just do what you gut to do and get the MTCN number to me so that i can cash the money and post your ATM card to Courier Services.

Note: every other contractors has got their own ATM card and as well make use of it so i will advise you to hurry up before our payment get terminated.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry

Marvinator does a splendid form for failed WU transfers
Quote:

Dear Terry,

I understand all your problems so I have contacted the Western Union secure.

I need you to fill in a form to say you have not received the money and then return it to me.

I must take this to the office then they will refund my money so I can send it to you.

Please fill in the form, scan it and send it to me as soon as possible then I will pay directly into normal Western Union and then I can Have my card?

Best wishes,

Ben
Lad resists
Quote:
Subject: It is not meant for reciever

why are you sending that to me don't you read the affidavit very well before sending it to me, the affidavit is meant for sender alone to fill not the recievers, do what gut to do fast and resend the money back.

I dig in
Quote:
Subject: It is not meant for reciever

Terry,

You fill out the section "Recipient" and I fill out "Sender".

Do this Today!

Regards,

Ben Hill
Lad gets the message
Quote:
Subject: OK I understand

ok i have understand , i have printed it out and i will fill it and scan it for you first thing tomorrow morning but i wonder why you haven't call or give me your number in case of urgent message .

Sincerely,
I recieve a hand written filled in form!
Quote:
Dear Mr Benjamin,

I have filled the form you sent to me for the verification of the money you are about to send through Western Union Money Transfer.

Am waiting for you to complete your own so that you can be able to resend the money to me for delivery charges.

So as soon as you get it, try and send the payment information if possible text it to my phone number since you can not be able to speak or hear well,it will be faster and easier for me to get them to avoid further delays.

Sincerely,
Quote:

what s the situation right now?????

I need to see the card
Quote:

Dear Rev Terry Albert,

The situation is that after all this fuss the lady at the Western union office advised me not to send any money unless I have proof that the goods (ATM card) really exists.

In this case, I am sure it will be no problem for you to scan the image of the card - with my name on it - and send it to me.

The Western union office lady said you cannot be too careful as there is a lot of fraud around.

I await your scanned image and reply.

Best Wishes,

Ben
And he obliges - it's already been posted. It was a ropey photo chop of an HSBC platinum card
Quote:
Subject: View the attachment

Dear Mr Benjamin,

your mail has been received and the content is well noted, well is true there are so many fraudsters around the world that has been operating with the name of our Federal Republic in other to tarnish our image but i assure you that those impostors will be apprehended very soon because EFCC and FBI are working hard on it .

Nevertheless, i will scan the copy of your ATM card to you and the approval document from the office of Minister of finance here in Nigeria all to prove the Western Union Lady wrong.

Finally, if you still have any problem with that lady on sending the money just divert to another Western Union or any Money Gramme and make the payment and always remember that their is no much time to waste.

Quote:
Dear Rev Terry,

Thank you for sending me the scan.

You cannot be too careful these days! I will go to the payment office in the morning. I will go to money gram to make sure there is no problem.

Thanks again,

Ben
He nudges me again
Quote:
Subject: View the attachment

just do that asap and send to me the payment information so that by friday your original atm card will get to your door step and do not forget to resend your house address to avoid dispatching the card to wrong address
And again
Quote:
Dear Mr Benjamin,

what is the situation today?? haven't you send the money yet?
Quote:
Here is the payment details attached,

Oh dear, another problem
Quote:
Subject: Why are you playing with your inteligence?

Dear Mr Benjamin,

why are you playing with my intelligence, the first is that i do not gave you my name to send the money rather i gave you Fededx agent name to wire the money Mr Chibueze.

Secondly: their is no page where the control number is writing and the date was equally wrong . why do you chose to play with your card??????

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Albert Terry
Quote:
Subject: What!

the control number was stamped not able to view and is not my name that you are told to send the money. what is going on??????
I'm being akward again
Quote:
Why do you want me to pay the money to another person?

I am really confused.

You said only you can release the atm card but now it seems this chinkwbe can?

please explain.

Ben
Quote:
the person that bear the receivers name work as diplomatic courier agent at FEDEDX COURIER, he is the person that will dispatch the card to your door step thats why i gave you his name to pay the money so that it will be more easy.

I don't see why you can be confused about this i filled the Western Union form that you sent to me in other to reclaim the money back do you see any where my name appear on the form as the receivers name?????, Chibuzez Azuokwu was the name that i put on that form and he will be the person to cash the money so i don't see anything confuse about it.

it surprise me that you didn't even mention about control number which is stamped and unable to view. as you can see and getting impatience on this and i cannot bear to be waiting for you any more, you have time limit to get your card or else you file will be cancel and you cannot get your ATM card again . THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

Regards.
Rev. Terry Albert
Quote:
Dear Rev Terry Albert,
You are right and I have made a mistake with all this confusion.

Can you collect the money and pay it to the Fedex courier? This would help me a lot.

Thank you,

Ben
The WU scan had a lovely stam through the mtcn!
Quote:
Subject: You seems no to understand

you seems not to understand am here telling you that the MTCN number is stamped and cannot view how do you expect me to get the money when the MTCN cannot see clearly.

for your information you have to go back to Western Union and correct the mistake if not their nothing else that can done.
Quote:
Subject: You seems no to understand

Dear Albert,

I can see the problem now.
The office has stamped over the number you need.

I will go there on Monday (They are closed tomorrow) and get it for you.

I seems a complicated business this sending money lark?

ben
This was a sill move, insisting that I text his mtcn - a big thankyou to all the replies he got from around the world!!!(And late at night)
Quote:
Subject: Very important

don't forget to change my name and put courier agent name AZUOKWU CHIBUEZE.O thats the name you are to put there as receivers name and also text the MTCN number to my phone+2348037295168 as soon as you get it from Western Union.

Regards,
Rev. Terry
Rev Terry Albert wrote:
Subject: What is all these

why are you playing with me Mr Benjamin you send numerous MTCN number to me but no match at the Western Union why??????? 4866342735 does not match..........
[/quote]
Quote:
Dear Rev terry,

I have AGAIN sent you the mtcn by text message. You had too many digits. If you still cannot collect the money, give me your bank account details and I will do an electronic transfer. This Western union business is useless and I will never use it again.

Please collect the money,

Ben.
I think Terry is tired of feeling foolish
Quote:
Subject: This is ridiculous

This is ridiculous what kind of text message do you sent to my text message. you text different type of MTCN number to me beside the one appear at the slip you scan to me start by 4165 while the one sent to my text message start by 4866. can you see that you are the person causing all this confusion.

Listen and listen carefully i here by given you only 4 dayz to get the real MTCN number to me failure to do so withing that 4 dayz your payment will be cancel and i will not write or send you an email again. i don't think that i will be continue talking on one issue every day.
I ask him how foolish?
Quote:
Subject: This is ridiculous

Dear Terry,

How many times have you been to the western union office?

I am going to complain and see if I can claim back some of their transfer fees as they have caused so much trouble. They gave me the other number on the telephone but it must be wrong.

I think there has been a system problem with their computer. I am waiting for a telephone call for the correct number.

Best wishes,

Ben Hill
Quote:

you make me feel like a no body to Mr Chibeuze, he became a laughing stock to the bank that he goes their so many times with incorrect MTCN number. do you know that you are insulting my personality by sending wrong MTCN number to me. well i don't have much to say till the day i gave to you to get correct MTCN number get terminated
Oh no, I see another dolla choppa approaching - this is a "Real" scam.
Quote:
Subject: Is this from the courier?

Notification on Your Payment Via ATM Card
Attn: Beneficiary,

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due contract/inheritance fund of (5.5m )Five million five hundreds thousand united state dollars through ATM CARD This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Region.

The World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

ATM CARD was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.
To notify you, we have a copy of your ATM CARD with us here, but all we need is the following information from you.

Reconfirm the following information to us for Security reason.

1. FULL NAME.............................

2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM.....

3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER..................................

4.YOUR AGE........................................

5.YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION..........................................

6.A COPY OF YOUR
IDENTIFICATION.......................................

Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your fund into the ATM CARD and send a scan copy of the card to you before we will proceed to dispatch the card directly to your nominated home address so you absolutely have nothing to worry about all we need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation by Gods Grace we will have a successful Transaction.

Your Yrgent respond is needed

CONTACT MR. MIKE LUKE
Terry tells me it's a scam
Quote:
Subject: This is scam

told you that any mail that comes to without this code number (IN GOD WE TRUST ATM811) that you should not read or leave it in your box. am still waiting to recieve the correct MTCN number from you.
--
Quote:
Subject: This is scam

I am worried about security.

Is your email safe?

I do not want anyone else taking the money.

Ben
Terry is definately getting ratty
Quote:

have told you severally that my mail is safe just make the payment and send the MTCN via my phone number. i received so many text `messages this time i hope you did not gave any other person my number. Nevertheless, i will be waiting to receive the MTCN number by today or tomorrow as`i told you that you have only 4dayz to get the correct MTCN number
Back to money gram
Quote:

Dear Terry,

I wish to have nothing to do with Western Union anymore.

I have used Money Gram.

They office was very helpful and everything has been sent.

I have sent you a copy of the form so you can take it to the office. I even got the name correct on it.

Now PLEASE SEND my ATM card!!

Thank you,

Ben Hill
Oh no ANOTHER choppa
Quote:
From The Desk Of:
Ms. Thelma A. Davis. {American}

Attention: This email has been intercepted. There is no Terry Albert work at the bank. Do not send monies to him as he is not genuine.

Send only via bank transfer to me, Mrs Thelma Davis at the central bank of Nigeria.

Only we can send you the ATM card.

Regard, Central bank of Nigeria.

Quote:
Subject: What is happening?

REV. DR ALBERT TERRY

ATTENTION:Mr Benjamin Hill,

IN GOD WE TRUST.ATM-811)

This is ridiculous so those impostor are still writing mail to you, well my dear here in Nigeria we have a man as Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) and his name is professor Charles Soludo so any one writing mail to you claiming that he or she work at CBN is nothing but an impostor and I have taking record to this mail i shall forward it the Economic and Financial Crime first thing tomorrow morning for investigation.

Nevertheless, you didn't even say any thing about the information that I told you was wrong please I want you to reconfirm the payment slip you sent to me because it appear Lagos-Niger instead of Lagos-Nigeria. let me know why the MTCN appear invalid here in Nigeria just do that and get back to me asap.

Sincerely
I am pushing for a bank account
Quote:
Subject: What is happening?

Dear Albert Terry.

These money transfer services just do not seem to work.

I will get the money back from them.

Surely you or a friend of yours has a bank account that I can pay the money into.

It takes seconds only and there are no forms to fill in or scan or be confused.

Please say this will be alright, otherwise I will not be able to pay the courier for the shipping costs.

I have changed my password as I think somebody else has been looking at my email account. Perhaps a stranger has been tampering with my mail?

I wait to hear from you,

Ben Hill

So Terry makes excuses
Quote:
Subject: Important

Your mail has been received and the content is well noted, I have told you severally that i do not have any colleague working with me.

However, it will be good for you to transfer the money through account but the problem is that am not the person receiving the money and the courier agent prefer to get the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money as to be easy for him to cash up the money. your ATM card is still intact on my care all you have to do is to be careful this time around. there are so many Western Union around England you can as well go to another branch and send the money since other branch is having problem.

You have to know that i will here for a while and i will soon go back to parish where i belong so you have to whatever you are doing to pay the delivery fee so that you can have your ATM card before my region terminate.

Sincerely,
I'm holding out
Quote:
Dear Terry Albert,

If the money is not for you then surely the courier company does have a bank account.

I will not risk anymore trouble with western union or money gram. I want to make a direct bank transfer and the courier money will be there almost instantly.

I hope you understand,

Benjamin
Terry wants WU - he must be a regular at all the banks by now!
Quote:
Subject: Try to understand

I have try to convince the courier agent in other to received the money through bank to bank transfer but he insisted because the bank will collect their own charges here and the money will no reach $350 any more. we have not encounter this kind of problem before like i told you that other out-standing contractors send their transfer charges via Western Union and Mr Chibueze was the person that carry out the delivery to their difference destination so i don't see why your own will be difference.

You have to try another Western Union Money Transfer again and make sure you go to another branch so their will be no mistake this time around. below

are the information again :

Receivers Name:AZYUOKWU CHIBUEZE.O
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT CLOUR??
ANSWER : BROWN
Quote:
Subject: Try to understand

Dear Terry Albert,

Which courier company are you using?

Perhaps I can deal with them directly?

Thank you,

Ben Hill
Quote:
Subject: Thats good

That will be great contact them directly so that they can direct you on how you are to send the money across to them below are their contact id:

[email protected]

Contact them immediately tell them that you are directed by me ok.

Looks like the end? Well, no, he's send me a fake email from Fedex, using their advertising and logos. Fortunately, Fedex ask you to report these frauds! Maybe they wont do anything. I think I'll keep holding out for a bank account. My single piggy is lonely!!!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait, well-played! An enjoyable read, thanks for posting it!

Easter Egg 2013
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good, I would have added more personal problems to stall it a bit, but this is great. clapping clapping clapping bow_down

Why not make him now an offer that he can't refuse, would he hold some valuable papers/ painting for you so that your wife can't find them when the divorce comes trough? Parcel Direct of a friend can bring it asap, but you're going to need some collateral so you can be sure he can be trusted with something of that value, negotiations can easily be another 3-4 weeks Wink Just one of my ways to keep them along at the end of the ride.
Your bait is perfect, but I always have that "I can't let them go yet idea"

Thanks for sharing, great example of how it's done right clapping

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he wrote you:
Quote:
AMOUNT: $35USD

this deserved one more step like : “hey, you told me 350 then now just 35, is it correct? Shall I send just 35 dollars?”
They are like looking for a slap sometimes... Cool

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic