SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First the little shit sends me this:

Quote:
western union is untraceable.Me and you know that.I have been in this
game too for a long time.I trusted u dude.Buti understand all that my
big brother but we can make this first transaction without meeting
each other.you do a good Job brother.now maga are asking for more
check,but i am not happy with the whole thing again because i work and
i do not get my money.If ch4rl35 can not send western union.I am
sorry.he could give anybody he trusted to go and send the money
through western union.

i need money too brother

Then 3 hours later he sends me this:

Quote:
I am coming to Cotonou.tell charles that i am coming..I AM SORRY FOR MY LAST MAIL.
I AM COMING.

I await to read to read from charles

@SSA- I haven't replied to either mail yet, and the most recent one was 3 hours and the first email was 8 hours so I will let him know he made the right decision and for him to email you about the meet up in Cotonou.I will Bcc so you know what I wrote...I have to go to work in a couple of hours so I will fire him off an email so he knows to contact you.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^His big brother is probably coming. Bro found out how much money is at stake and Mommy will let him go.

WU is untraceable, except that EFCC and US Homeland Security have spies working there. Wink

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I stay I make no money
If I go it will be funny (for the baiters) Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never told him specifically to go to Cotonou, I just suggested it yesterday. He hasn't emailed me since this morning. I mean, hey, if he wants to safari himself for nothing, be our guest.

My thinking is, let's at least get one safari out of him and I can always send him with some note in French that could get him in a ton of trouble.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, he's on Facebook. Let me know if you want the link. Laughing I signed up so I can see his info.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much for Scamming safe.... Smile

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy will be telling him later today that her payment's been delayed; only a small matter, but it'll only add to the angst.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I sent to him just now, he's got to be sweating bullets as he probably thought he pissed me off, when truthfully I didn't get either of the 2 messages until I got home from work, but he doesn't need to know that... Laughing

But this is what I sent him to his secind mail :

Quote:
glad u see that what i say in last mail to u make sense. i accept ur apology to me, but u need to say sorry to charlie to ok? he want teach u god thing and give u monies? i glad u say u met him in cotonou, but since it is ur met u have to let charlie no that u will meet him there so he can give u instruction and hotel phone number as to where to met in cotonou ok? i cant do that for charlie, only u and charlie can do that. here are my instruction ok? 1. when u get there u mail my box right away 2. after charlie teach u god thing and u come back to where u live, u mail me and i send u western union instruction on where to western union my share of the monies. all of my instruction is to be followed ok? dont mess up here as now we are getting close to the monies ok? i not mad at u but u got to realize me with no money = no check for maga= no more monies come to us broda ok? when u talk to charlie to tell him u come met him cotonou. u abide by me and charlie instrsuctions ok? u follow them very close and dont fuck this up. i trust u that is why i say u get ur monies first ok? pls let me be right about u. u tell charlie u met him ok and he tell u what to to ok? just member the to thing i tell u in this mail broda ok?

I hope that is ok, but he can safari himself, that is quite alright, as it would fit the plan perfectly for it being his fault.... Laughing

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do we have new checks yet?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all the checks are used up. No more non-existent checks can be processed by non-existent victims and sent to the non-existent bank account until the lad contacts me to meet my fake lad and pick up the money to pay the other fake lad.

Cotonou is just a short journey for him, good thing is he probably doesn't speak French and Nigerians are terrified of the police in Benin. It also especially sucks if you don't have a passport.

So the question is, do you guys want to see if we can get him arrested?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent a breezy

Quote:
The cheque hasn't cleared yet - Friday at the earliest. Sorry about that!

She got two replies:

Quote:
The company await the transfer slip from you today.I await to read back from you.
Thank you for your anticipation.

Must have crossed in the aether...

Quote:
Thank you for your your prompt update.Please make sure you have the found transfer to the account this week a least and send me a copy of the transfer slip.
I await to read back from you.
Thank you for your anticipation.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We could get him locked up, beaten or whatever as long as the lad travels..... Twisted Evil At least that is my feelings on it.... Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he sends me this:

Quote:
I have not done anything wrong and i dnt need to tell Mrs charles
sorry.I am not ready for him to teach me good thing now..because i
still have few mont left in school and i dont want to be a full guy
man for now.I my money too.I mail charles that i wont be able to come
to cotonu again.And he said he will look for a way of sending the
money to me.And as soon as i have the money i will send ur share.

Does he not understand I can't send any more checks without him meeting ? I think he is getting lazy again....first he says not going then he says he is going, and now he is not going....Christ, he's like a yes - no seesaw.... Shocked

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time to teach him a lesson. He has been lying to both of his ogas and we need to make him a pariah in the scamming world. He's going to find out at some point that we're keeping all his money for lying to us but like I said, I have a lot of his personal info. i'll formulate something by the time I get home.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, that's cool. I am up for anything with this little f*cker that's for sure. Let me know what the plan so I know what to type to him as I haven't responded. Maybe if I take my time answering him again, we will both get a " I'm coming, I'm coming, I am sorry" type of email and then maybe it will be on again?

Realized what that sounds like, Embarassed hope nobody has their mind in the gutter like mine went into for sec..... Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You can also plant the seed that my bank is investigating me and he better get his money FAST. I'm still trying to find out what scams his brother works and see if we can get any info on him. That is if he really exists....

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just added him to my list for a round of outgoing insult mails. I also sent him a meeting request for this weekend in Benin.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replieed to me yet. Whjat should I send him? Asking him when is he meeting with you so I can get my money type email or what do you suggest?

I sent this, I hope this works:

Quote:
i want to know what is happening? first u tell me go, then u tell me u not go, then u tell me u go, then u tell me u not go? what the fuck? i thought i explain very clearly to u broda? why all this stress, u wreck me. i can not send check to maga without monies, without more maga, there is no more monies!!!!! school wont get u far in this game broda. why u need school when u can make real monies from home do nothing for it excpet send format? pls tell me and charlie u can at least met him in cotonou this weekend. i talk charlie and he say he met this weekend a maga another guy for job. he teach u god thing ok? u get there by this weekend ok broda? come on, i trust u and now u fuck me up ok? u just get there, sneak out from under your mom eye and just go MET HIM OK?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody gotten any further with this guy? I was thinking I might send him one last maga to him, my other baiting account. From there maybe we sould utilize 5imba 5afari C4mp? It was just something I was tossing around in my head.. up late at night.

@SSA - Let me know if that is a good idea or not....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i told him i had not yet received another check but when i did i would deposit it into the account then await his instruction.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a single peep out of him yet. I have that email address set to come up on my phone anytime a message comes in. Crying or Very sad

So he could have flaked out, or he could have gone of to Cotonou and been picked up by the cops. That's what he gets for jumping the gun.

Meanwhile, I have another lad that I'm slowly reeling in. He sent a message to one of my catcher accounts offering offshore wash-wash, come carry and so on. He's in India. IP and phone number confirm it. If nothing else, we can screw with him awhile. Here's his return message to me:

Quote:
BROS,

GOT YOUR MAIL BUT I DID NOT UNDERSTOOD IT WELL PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE IT CLEAR FOR ME ABOUT ACCOUNT YES I HAVE BUT MAKE IT CLEAR TO ME.

THIS IS MY NUMBER 9199104xxxxx.

JOE

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back:

Quote:
Thank you for your email But i must tell you that i am not read to meet with you now.let transact business one or twice,The we can talk on where we can meet each othr.Juat the way you cant disclose your indentity..just the way i cant not disclose mine too.Either you send my share through western uion or account transfer..I have been to cotonou several time to collect my maga money..and i use to trasnfer my money into my account.It not a big deal.If u cant make the transfer..Forget me coming over there...I cant.maybe after i get my money,then i can meet with u anywhere.

I say we slap the little shit with a fake bank slip. I've already requested the name he wants me to set it up with and then I'll see about getting marvinator to put one together.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, the little fucker sent this:

Quote:
I have been to cotonou several time and i know how it work.If charles
can send western union or money transfer.Then let forget it.

I am not read to be a guy man for now....if i recived my first payment
then i can meet with him

write me back.

About 5 hours ago, and I don't know what to reply to him, as he is really pissing me off..............

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you could ask him why he went there and what happened.(i think we would all like to know that) then assure him that it will not happen again.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came three times, sent last night:

Quote:
How are you today?
The company await the transaction details from you.Have you paid the money into the account? I await to read back from you.
Thank you for your anticipation

And a few hours later:

Quote:
The company await to read from you today.

So what's the deal? What should Cammy tell him?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic