SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest to Cammy:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.The information i will need from you is the transaction number,That is if any And the amount transfer after you have detuct your 10% commission.
I await to read back from you as soon as you have payment transfer into the account.

How can I stall (or forestall) this?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he give you the old account or the new one? If he gave you the new one, tell him the transfer failed. If he sends SSA's account, it should go through by Tuesday, as it is Columbus Day in the states. If he sends a brand new account, send to 4l4n..... I think that is what you were asking for....Let me know if that helps....

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a one line email that he will write me when he gets there and that he is flying on Monday. Is this a non-typical lad though? He can fly to the safari's set up for him, has internet connection at home.....I mean normally they are at internet cafes and they have to bus it to their destinations so this lad does not seem like the typical lad....

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He's selling his laptop to fund the trip, at least that's what he is telling me.

He's so screwed... Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess that eliminates his 25k internet connection at home he would have to pay for.... Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him the Lad that payment won't be made until Wednesday, when the cheque should be cleared.

I think that Cammy will be mistaken (she's not that good at finance), that the cheque takes five working days to clear, not three, and the payment has to wait until Friday. By then the Lad will probably have a lot more on his mind.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I sent him:

Quote:
I won't be able to send you any details before Wednesday, when the cheque clears and I make the transfer.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now...

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.I await the transaction details on wednesday.

Thank you for your anticipation.

I seen that last line (or variations thereon) a few times - and it's always made me smile.

Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA - He said this to me today " I am waiting for charles to give m a phone number so when i get to maduguri air port i will call him because i know i wont find a internet cafe there because that state in underdevelop.As soon as i get the phone number which i will call him on when i get to madugri Air port.I will leave lagos state immediately.Here are the maga's that need check and read to revieved them."

Also, everybody in this list, please make sure you get checks by tomorrow for the amount of $5,000.
Here is the list:

Thank you, and @ SSA - How are we going to get someone to take a phone call? Or should he just be standing at the airport holding a sign? Let mer know before I respond to him. Thankies!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to give him the phone number of a hotel he will call upon arrival. They will tell him there is no one by that name. Once he accesses email, I will let him know I had to go meet a maga in N'Djamena and he needs to meet me to do face to face as my assistant and that there is even more money now.

Maybe he can get a ride from 'The Hand"?

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this cheque number 3 for M4t Cr3b4is? He received number 2 last Thursday, and is paying into the old account (despite protests) tomorrow morning.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says you were still waiting for a check.... I gues it would be check number 3. But he told me you were still waiting...wonder if he is trying to dick over his oga? It sure seems that way. He did tell me about the $25,000 check though seems as though he is only trying to screw SSA over.

@ SSA - That's a good idea, but is he going to call before his trip or once he gets there. If he calls prior to the trip he won't go, but at the same time he did supposedly buy a plane ticket. I doubt he is flying but we'll see come tomorrow. What do you want me to respond to that email he sent?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I wouldn't be there until the afternoon of his arrival. That way he can't call before the trip and find out there is no one there by that name. I also told him I was going to be in a meeting but he would be picked up by the hotel taxi.

I did see that there were a couple of internet cafes there, so I'm sure he'll that out too but you may want to mention it in passing. I need to research that area a bit more. Here's a map taken from an interesting website I found, I think it's a baiter page.
http://maiduguri.universityofnigeria.com/index.htm

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I sent him, and I hope it is ok:

Quote:
how was ur brodas wedding? was it good? i hope u drank and eat alot at ur brodas wedding.what time is flight tomorrow? u know i send those magas checks days ago, so i dont no what is happening with that ok? i send them each 2 check so far for 5,000 each. i have traveled to meet charles before where u are meeting him and i no that there are internet cafe that u can use.i just not sure how many cuz i didnt count them.i no charles buy u first class ticket for fly back, so when u go relax and rest up on flight cuz charles teach u god things ok? he want all of us to be big guyman and make lots of magas monies. i teach him format and everything but he teach me thing i didnt no too so u make sure u listen to him close ok? charles good guy and he say if u dont make monies he dont make monies cuz he alway get a share of it, so he want teach u god things ok? so u make sure u listen real close ok broda? i talk to u when u get to there ok?

i love u man

I also Bcc'd with it to....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just popped up on my phone. We shall see how this turns out, should be fun.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad just informed me he should be leaving in the morning, which should be in about a couple hours his time. Flight is from Lagos to Kawo or Kaduna, then he takes a bus or some other form of transport to Maiduguri. Once he gets there, I'll tell him I had to stay in N'djamena a bit longer. I've already let him know I was in Chad at the moment meeting with a maga so it's already a thought in that tiny little pea brain of his.

Google Earth is fun to look at when you're trying to see where your favorite lad is going. I've already decided Maiduguri is too nice for him to stay at for long. Wink

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in :

Quote:
I am very sorry,I cant make it again.My mom caught me with my flight
details and she was aware that i am about to travel to Maduguri.So she
sized it and tell me never to go there.and whereas i am in my final
year in my university.And i really dont want to fuck that up.If there
is no other way for me to get my share.I am sorry i have to let it go.

You are a realy a nice man.

So i replied with this beauty:

Quote:
excuse me, but it is not just ur monies on the line but mine to. u better go meet charles is all i have to say broda. i tol u once, i tol u twice, i big powerful man an i WANT MY MONIES!!!!!!!!!! if u not get ur monies, then i not get my monies!!! are u a small boi and have to have mommy hold ur hand? u know how many check i send out for u? i send alot of check out and this how u repay me? this not god broda..... u meet charles broda, u have no choice ok?

Now what do we do?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great...a lad who listens to his Mommy.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to see what happens. Maybe we can send him somewhere like cotonou or ghana. I hope he changes his mind, I so wanted safari hats for evryone.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too....... Wonder if we could settle for goofy trophy pics instead?....No I really want him to travel....that was the goal.....how can we convince him to go?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
Big brother.

Thank you for your undestanding.I am very sorry for disappointing you.I have to listen to my Mom.Please help me talk to charlie and see what you guys could do for me..so i have have something if not all.Cant the man in charge of the account in china send our money through western union.I think that will be a better way.Another maga make payment today.Mat.

I await to read back from you

He has to listen to his mommy? Jesus... Rolling Eyes

I should slap him for being a small boy but maybe we can get him on the road to somewhere else uncomfortable?

By the way, I have his real name, phone number and house address. Wink

Here's what I just sent him:

Quote:
This very disappointing. I thought i deal with real man, not baby boy. You listen to mama for rest of your life? Maybe you not have what it take to be guyman maybe you play at guyman like you play at being woman in your mamas robes.

retiredengineer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He has to listen to his mommy?

give him 7 days to grow some balls and go get the money or terminate his employment as you have other boys in the wings waiting for this chance of a life time to earn real money.

if he quits he will of course owe you some money for your expenses incurred in his training and you could send the boys to find him hiding behind his mommy's skirt

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent to me :

Quote:
Pls dont get me angry.Our agreement in the first place was that
Charles will send of both our share.If he get me my share through
western union and yours.The let forget.I was loyal to your,I believed
you know that and u cant find any guy that will be loyal like this
enough.I have have someone who i we can get me account in china but i
decided to foollow your instruction just for you to believed me.And
now you are telling me to go to maduguri to collect our money.First
the money was sent to china not lake chad.Why cant th poeple in china
send the money to us after they have withdraw the money our of the
Account.I am a nice guy and i did my part.so it now ur turn to do your
part.Is your friend you should be the one talking to me.If he can send
the money through wastern union.Then i think this is not really rather
than set up.

Goodday Mr chariles..I am not a baby.

So I sent him this:

Quote:
i not try to make u unhappy, but u got to understand that i need my money to ok? i send lots of check just for u and we have lots of monies in account now. i talk to charles and see what he say, but i think the best i can get charles to do would be to meet u in cotonou or ghana. but i need to talk to him first ok? yes, i tell chartles to send u ur monies first, but u got to understand he has alot of maga on hok right now so i dont think he ok with leaving all that right now. i no he has one maga on hok now for almost $350,000. if u have maga on hok for that much monies would u just leave? he want to teach u god thing anbd it almost like u spit in his face. it also lok like u spit in my face. we did work god and now all u have to do is collect now. can u tell ur mother u are pick alot of monies? i talk to charles and u talk to charles and see what we can come up with ok?

What to do? What to do?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I have to listen to my Mom

He loves his mother, nothing wrong with that...
Shame you can't get in touch with his mother so you can tell on him.
Also, bit of a rant incoming.. how the heck can he claim to be a "nice guy"?

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic