SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you do on your off time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I'm not baiting lads, I don't exist.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting is taking a lot of time right now . But one thing i make time for is riding my old motorbike , it's very relaxing . Once i'm riding my mind goes blank and i'm happy as a child with it's new christmas present . I also got an old car that needs some work .

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rock climbing,bouldering,kiting,shooting,cycling just starting Krav Maga Wink
and snorting domestos

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
When I'm not baiting lads, I don't exist.

Hey Sad

Well, 90% of my characters only exist for lads, apart from that they exist in Moleskines or similar cheaper draft books Very Happy Maybe one time I´ll tell them Very Happy

Music, reading, cycling, radio, tennis, oh, a lot of other has-been stuff, apart from that, irritating teenagers.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the last two months, I've been working 18 hour days on the weekdays and 12 hour days on the weekend. I go home get a few hours sleep and go back to work. I did not realize how screwed up this office was until now. I thought I could have it straightened out in 30 days but now I'm still looking at another couple of months to get things running smoothly. I've already had a meeting with the Governor, two Senators and a Representative and I'm still scheduled to meet with the head of the State Police next month. And to top it off, there is an Audit coming up next month. I take over an office that is already over budget and now I can't buy anything until we amend the budget next month. Where's my damned Xanax?????

Off time? Surely you jest.....
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ 'sleep' would have been a much shorter reply, and would have saved a lot of time .. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I'm not piloting a rocketship to Mars or or averting an asteroid collission with our mother planet I model underwear. Not real big ones just little ole things in some sort of cat print preferrabley leopard. And dig, I like to dig. Big holes, little holes, ditches, caves, wells and tunnels....dig, dig and dig some more.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like geocaching, and my geocaching podcast. I also do Eastern Star. You can't think about your problems while you're memorizing a speech.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am an exotic dancer. (Wanna see me? Nov 1 for $50, Dec 6 for $25, and Dec 7 for $25 - - will have more gigs later)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I play with plants. Am on a ginger "thing" right now....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
...got out to shoot...dogs when neighbors report them to me. I only shoot a dog when they definitely don't have had an owner in a long time and when I can't approach/catch/lure them to bring them to the dog pound at 60 miles distance...and I haven't been at a gas station since I moved here, life is sweet Laughing

Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Mad
You know, there are rescue groups. Next time someone reports a dog for killing, maybe you could reach out to one? Rescuers will drive to the back 'o beyond for a dog, especially if it's gonna be shot or run over & left in a ditch otherwise. I know I have. In the meantime, maybe suggest your neighbors ponder this bright idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD7H6jOUjOE

They can't expect you to keep walking those stray dogs SIXTYExclamationExclamationExclamation miles (120 round trip) to the pound. Even if you are retired with nothing better to do, that's quite an imposition.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing it's 80 miles to the nearest Tim Horton or anything known to normal people, like a hospital or a main bank.
I drive for free, so 60 miles is just a 2 hour drive and with endless spare time no problem.
They don't stick around, those dogs, two hours later they could be ten miles further and the terrain isn't that flat that you could keep track of them. Nearest SPCA claims they have no money for a trip like that and a search, so if I can't get to them (the dog), they're gone.
Neighbors don't have Internet, they are already happy when their cell phone works 15% of the time. Even if they hook up by telephone it's so slow that it isn't worth their trouble to go online and download something like that (didn't see it yet, but it will be in the high bytes) A $0.03 22 shell or a quick turn with the steering wheel is cheaper, easier and faster.
Quote:
They can't expect you to keep walking
I must have written that wrong or you misunderstood me.
Quote:
when I can't approach/catch/lure them to bring them to the dog pound at 60 miles distance.
is what I wrote.
We're RURAL, we drive, my nearest neighbor lives at 1 mile distance and even if I walk over there, he drives me home, he uses a quad to get to his truck Laughing
If I catch the dogs, they ride in a covered box of a pickup to the dog pound, a fenced in concrete slab, from there, once a week (if any are caught) they're brought to the SPCA in town and probably put down anyway, no clue.

Thanks, you're learning me new words, imposition, I like that Laughing

Just downloaded that vid, don't get it, "Bob Barker's Final Show Credits" ?
What use would that be to my neighbors or dogs in general ? And who is that Bob, I don't watch television here.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh never mind. I reckon you'd be more interested in chatting about how to get you some more giddyup for your tractor. So's you can hunt down them dogs quicker & git 'em with that 3cent ammo of yours. Are you taking visitors @ the bunker? I tend to get lost tho so do me a favor...get hold of a real big sign would you and walk down the road, I wanna quickly jerk the wheel...I wouldn't want to make a mistake and hit the wrong dog. Wink

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, love you too.
I don't own a tractor Smile you keep reading the wrong things about me Laughing
No bunker either, just a house and I don't walk like I wrote ^, but if.. you're always welcome here, do bring a 4x4 and please give me your phone number , I call you and you can come and get the dogs I can't catch, no problem.
I'm beginning to think he promised you a cellphone too Laughing
beers!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EEEEEEK the angel has made us. :yikes: Initiate sanitation process. Drop the load. Come in from the cold. ABORT! ABORT! Run for cover!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic