SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently he needs a new account because....
Quote:

Mail acknowledge.The is too much money is that account right now and they might put the money i that account on hold but i amtrying to solve the problem but i will take me aa week to solve that.Please try and undertsand me.I am very honest and i will deal with you honestly.

How can you help to transfer the money into the new account or send the money through western union?

I already told him wait until Tuesday. On Tuesday I bet his new account won't work but the old one will take the payment fine. Smile

Or maybe he needs to give me ANOTHER account to try...(and pass along to the proper people.)

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in...

Quote:
The company is still waiting to hear back from you.Kindly get back to us with the transaction details.We await to read back from you soon.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
What information? I only just deposited the cheque yesterday - it won't clear until Wednesday at the earliest.

I don't want to mess this up. He gave me the Bank of China account - is that the one he mentioned as:

Quote:
The is too much money is that account right now and they might put the money i that account on hold

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Both accounts I have been given are Bank of China. is the account SSA is faking. The other is a real account that SSA has reported to 4l4n.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

was a real bank account, I just changed some of the details so it would be unusable just in case he gave it to some real victims. They also had a fake website, but the nice folks over the in site-killing forum took care of that too.

Our lad has been constantly whining about why he couldn't make the trip but after some strongly worded emails from both of our fake lads, he has finally agreed to sell some stuff to buy a plane ticket. I have told him that it needs to be a one-way ticket because I was going to spend some time with him to show him the ropes. Of course there will be prostitutes, or goats, depending on his preference.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckily, I told him I had sent the money to the other account before he gave me the latest info.

Can't believe he's trying to screw your fake lad!! Actually, it's not that surprising on reflection.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to find out who has that other account and torture them too. I'd like to break that relationship up as soon as possible. Every little lifeline and connection he has needs to be severed if we can get it done.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a couple of emails from him from today:

Quote:
Okay..since u insist that i should come over to Borno state....I will sell some thing and gather so money together and get a flight over to borno state....Give me where i can meet you.but that will be on monday because my brother is wedding tomorrow and i till take me some time to gather the flight money together.

Maga's have made more money intot the account..and they are bug money as well.Pls maake sure to take notice of that too...I should have gotten the flight money before monday and i will take my flight on monday.Where can we meet..can u give me phone number where u can reach u....here is my Phone number..pls can me atleast let me hear your voice for once.

I await to read from you.

My real name is

And:

Quote:
Brother,

I dont have any picture...I have just 20,000 with me and i was told that the flight from lagos to kaduna is 23,000.So i am thinking of taking transport..That mean i will get to madiguri on tueday morning.before i leave i will tell you what i will wear ..and i will be at madiguri air port.I will give u an update..when i aml leaving.

Hope u understand.

So I sent him this:

Quote:
Did you buy one way ticket? Broda, you can get ticket one way and not pay so much. one you are here, we will talk with charlie and see about making you big player in the da game. Fist night you here I have women for you, how you like them? try find picture so we know who you are when come to airport to pick you.

I think the only females he's going to find when he gets there are the local goats. Laughing

I was hoping to get him there over the weekend but whatever we can get is better than nothing. I now have his full name, his address and his phone number so even after this safari is done, there is so much more we can do with this piece of shit.

Is there anyone who can take a call or make a call to this moron, just in case he needs to prodded along? Preferably someone who can fake ladspeak over the phone?

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA He's still on this kick of getting money into the other account to bypass you. He want me to transfer his money on Tuesday. I just refused, it is too dangerous.

I let him know I told the bank (which I am manger) think the checks are for a church in Africa which is why they are not questioning how many or how much.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yeah, we're going to keep working the excuse of not sending to that account for whatever reason. If someone wants to try to say they transferred to that account and the payment is somehow unsuccessful, we can use that to push him back to our fake lads.

He has bitten off far more than he can ever chew and I hope that after we are done with him, he will think twice before ever trying to scam another person or entering into any type of partnership with another lad. In fact, we could probably safari him as far as we possibly can and then burn him at the end, letting him think it was as punishment for trying to get around us and have money transferred behind our backs.

Then dollar chops, more victims with bank transfers that go wrong, and if all goes well, he'll be the Jonah of lads. Lads will refuse to work with him because he gets their accounts killed and causes them nothing but grief.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Agreed. I just want to make sure everyone is telling him no to the other account ASAP. I'm worried that if he thinks he has money coming to his account, he won't get make the trip.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is true. Thanks for pointing that out. Last thing I want him to do is stay home for money that will never come versus travelling far away for money that will never come.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL_sign

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this from him Laughing
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Thank you for your prompt update.Dont worried to much about the ninjas.Because if you do,they could read it from you face that you have plans againt them.Be clam till we have enough money to archieve our Aim.You will be recieving your next check soon.

im not sure what being clam is. it must be like being oyster

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him what kind of clam? Yeah, this could go into bad places. Laughing

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just close up your shell - deflects Ninjas everytime

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just home from work..... Haven't checked my email yet so it shall be interesting to see what he has to say. So he is still trying to push the real account? Do you know if that account has been killed yet? So what is the plan after the safari? Keep torturing him? I love the idea to just keep torturing him and to take my RL frustrations out on him.... Twisted Evil I really hope we get him into Chad......Is Chad in Borno, or rather how close is Borno to Chad? I also love the idea of him selling his things to get there...... Twisted Evil

Edit: Just checked mail, and got a reply he was flying to Borno state. He never told me that he was selling things to get there, I guess he wanted SSA's pity and not mone because I told him he needed to find way to get there no matter what because I wanted my "monies" too and that I couln't print anymore checks because I needed my share of the money in order to buy the checks. I guess when I told him that, that was pretty much chopping his balls off, because no checks sent out, no money coming into the account, therefore lad must travel and do some sight seeing. I really want him to hold a sign though. I sent him this in response tro his last message :
Quote:
i not understand why most maga not get check yet. maybe get lost in mail... i can send them more check when i get my share of the monies from u. is charles going to teach u da big game? he tel me he want to when u met him so we all be big guyman. i think u like that, big maga monies for us all broda. charles want to have women there for u as celebration he say, so u make sure he have lot of women ok? u deserve it, u work very hard. i have to say i proud of you and very happy we met together. charles also say he tol u only get one way ticket cuz he fly u back but he want teach u some things i teach him ok? we all be big guyman together ok? u write me when u get there and when u keave? i go ahead and buy more check tomorrow if i no when u leave to make the monies back broda, so u tell me when u leave and write me when u get there. pls member i big,powerful guy and u sem like no small boi ok?

i love u broda

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
this from him Laughing
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Thank you for your prompt update.Dont worried to much about the ninjas.Because if you do,they could read it from you face that you have plans againt them.Be clam till we have enough money to archieve our Aim.You will be recieving your next check soon.

im not sure what being clam is. it must be like being oyster

And that was all lad logic there. He never asked me about that, so that is all him..... Shocked

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim is still trying to go the WU route with me. I think he'll have to complete some forms before I can send the money. Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told me something about selling his laptop to pay for the trip. I actually suggested that to him. Twisted Evil

What's better than making him give up his link to all the magas?

BTW, Borno State is in North-Eastern part of Nigeria, not far from the border with Chad. Once he's got that far, it shouldn't be too hard to get him to N'Djamena.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, well he's at least listening...somewhat.

I told him there was no way I was sending to another account, it would make my partners at the bank nervous and send the FBI after me (and of course the EFCC after him.) I mean, the FBI uses Ninjas and there is no way I can defend against Ninjas without my S.P.E.R.M.

Gave him two choices - either I hold this big check or deposit to other account. His reply...

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Can you withdraw the money and hold it?if you cant then you can have the fund transfer to the old account.That mean we will try and all possible best to get the money.Dont forget to deduct your 20% commission.

I'll tell him I send to the other account because I scared of getting caught with all that cash or that check.

This way the deposit I was going to do for free, to prove I could be trusted. He has reminded me to take my 20% commission in every email about this transaction (about 10 so far). Guess he wants evidence on me too. Bastard! Mad

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He now wants a cell number to call when he gets to the airport in Madiguri. Anyone have a number they can offer up? Any phone calls should be answered with static, buzzing, mumbled "I'll be there" and then call drops. We can use just about any number and just tell him we borrowed it from a tourist from that country.

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He REALLY wants me to pay this cheque into the new account on Monday. Laughing

Never gonna happen

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA - Sorry, only thing I've got is a K7 number.

I did tell him I must act fast and transfer the money on Tuesday. My partners at the bank are getting suspicious so he needs to withdraw the cash ($20,000) FAST so the is no trace.

Hopefully that will push him.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a wedding to go to today or tomorrow but he should be on safari by Monday or Tuesday. He wants a cell phone number because he said he doesn't want to be stuck at the airport for hours and no one comes to pick him up. Sounds like our lad already has a glimpse of his future. Does anyone possibly know a non-working Chad number?

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Since you have the "closest" relationship with him, start a new thread and ask the general membership of Eater. SOMEONE here has to have a number you can use or can help out with.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic