SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Baker needs some new check cashers..honest people ONLY!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this guy since August. Mr. Gomer has visited, I've stolen his money, spent it on the Microsoft Lottery, bought a car, and finally I think he has given up.

Suffice to say, he needs some HONEST check cashers. He sends good checks if you want a trophy, the biggest I have gotten is $57,000 US.

Here is the original mail where he lays out the job. Also, he pays 12% as opposed to the usual 10%, so you are making more money! I will be re-baiting him, and look forward to screwing him again.

As an added bonus, he is prone to insulting outburts, note my favorite in my signature!

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.210.68.2 with SMTP id q2cs455836eba;
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.72.1 with SMTP id u1mr791373waa.159.1219402320820;
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.238])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id j39si1479291waf.34.2008.08.22.03.51.59;
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.238 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.238;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.238 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Aug 2008 10:51:58 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.180] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Aug 2008 10:51:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp121.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Aug 2008 10:51:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 51038 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Aug 2008 10:51:58 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-HTTP; Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:51:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: hello
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-460255364-1219402317=:50998
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello xxxxxxxxxxx

I am Mr Bakar Saud from Malaysia .

Some years back,I invested some amount of money with an investor in Ontario , Canada and it has yeilded some reasonable interest which is due payment.

I wanted the Due-funds transferred to my account by Swift, but the issuing company/Investor said that they cannot transfer more than Five Thousand Dollars to any bank account outside North America/south America within one month(30days).

Meanwhile,I have tried to open an account with Bank-One in Texas and Washington Mutual in California in United States but I need to be physically presence to sign the mandate.I must confess that this is not possible now because I am medically down to make such a long distance trip. So ,i was told to provide a contact in Canada,or United States of America to receive the funds on my behalf. I am in need of your assistance on this matter,if you could help receive the funds and forward to me.

Sincerely,you are not going to face any risk in rendering assistance.AND PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAN YOU ARE NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY ON THIS AND I WILL OFFER YOU 12% OF THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE.

Once i received your response,I will send you the contact details of the in
vestor in Canada so that you can open talk with him.All i need is your sinc
erity and just be honest with me.=A0
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours Truely,

Mr Bakar Saud
=0A=0A=0A
--0-460255364-1219402317=:50998
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" ><tr><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;"><DIV id=yiv1030386468>
<DIV>xxxxxxxxxx</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am Mr&nbsp; Bakar&nbsp; <SPAN class=yshortcuts Truely,<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Mr Bakar Saud<BR></DIV></DIV></td></tr></table><br>

--0-460255364-1219402317=:50998--

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great! I do love a good check!

PM being sent.

Edit: Just realized you already provided the information Embarassed (mental note - read posts first...)

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope you are honest. I really let him down. Embarassed

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working this one right now myself. He didn't tell me how much the check was for that he is to be sending by Friday, but I asked him not to send anything bigger than $250,000.00 because that's all I have in the working capital account presently and since my banks hold all check deposits for 7 days, I want to be able to immediately send his money to him in order to prove my abilities and worth as check casher. I'll let you know how much the check was when I get it.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, I'm as honest as he is. That should qualify.

I'll take him on! Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone gotten a bite? I've opened a new account, and he is still not replying. Not sure what is going on. I didn't burn him either.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he figured his old address was "bad luck." Lads can be very superstitious, and change email addresses if they think one is tainted.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic