SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

im back...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after nearly a year off because of depression, work, and loads of other stuff i had to sort out...now ive got a bit of free time, i can finally come back and do a bit of baiting Very Happy

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, that depression business can be nasty so glad you are feeling better. Kick some scammer ass...

pony
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back D. Time to make the lads depressed! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, that's great and you even remembered your password Laughing
Good to have you back, you're about 400 lads behind so don't waste time and get a fresh one. You didn't miss much, only some fun and you can always read up on that, a few great baits, I can't mention them here as I might forget one and that will cost me dearly LOL_sign
I would say try a search for Tina & Joe and you find my favorite one.
Welcome home, Supper is at 8 and fresh linnen in the closet in the main hallway, You're doing the dishes on Sundays and Wednesdays, see nothing has changed much. Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe thanks guys Very Happy
ive had a coupl o fresh ones come thru today that im gonna try out,see if i can still do it lol Razz

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back mate, the draw of the eater is too much to resist, they always come back Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back to the fold.

I've worn the depression T shirt meself and it ain't much fun.

Nothing much has changed, apart from Shiver retiring to his country residence to count his trunk box millions and catalogue his carved art collection.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, dlongford. Very Happy Hoist the mizzen staysail, and grab some lads. We're still the same bunch of idiots around here, with Rover in the Captain's quarters now, and lots of fresh Mods to order us all about.
I'm glad you found your way back. We even got T-shirts, radioshows, a University,....read on. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you back dlongford. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Glad that you got some things sorted out, now work on depressing the lads! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Smile ... and take it easy with the baiting part ... Very Happy
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i disappeared again for a couple of months thats only cos i had no internet lol but am back on now Very Happy

Free Pastor Frank
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back - it's good to see you again. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, again! Very Happy Being an eater member is like being attached to a bungee cord. Glad you sprung back up on the poopdeck! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, we saved the Sunday and Wednesday dishes for you so you have your task laid out for you Laughing
Persistent, that's a good quality, glad your back, SSDD here, so feel right at home and grab a lad for your own abuse Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing thanks guys Very Happy already picked 2 new baits Very Happy handling the money for these baits will be:
Rev. D4ni3l L0ngf0rd (euro millions lottery winner) and Dr L0ngf0rd (Bsc Hons in Sexual Science)(asked to distribute 15million dollars by a woman with throat cancer..)

Free Pastor Frank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic