SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please don't insult the commisioner...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beneficary,

I am commissioner Patrick Ofori Head of Anti corruption Unit here in Africa Ghana , I was order in our private meeting early last week with the United Nation that your Funds that have been in our country without been transfer to you because of one reason or the other, have been order to be released your funds to you. And you have been sending money to so call names that I cannot mention.

Am here to inform you that you need to stop sending money to anyone until your funds have been transfer to you, because we are tired of you American trying to insult our government because of the failure of you not getting your funds as a beneficiary’s, what I need from you his for you to be truthful and we will assist you to get your box here over to you in your country with without no problem, there will be no charges of documents. All that will be needed from you is the SEAL OF OATH, and once that is done I will have the power to make the transfer to you without any problem from any authorities.And you will have to promise us that the rightful owner of this funds you will take good care of them.

There will be no problem in getting your funds over to you, all you need is for you to be able to get the SEAL OF OATH and your funds will be transfer to you at once,

You can call me on my number below.

I wait for your urgent responds.

Commissioner Patrick
+233247685157

Please dont insult Commisioner Patrick at [email protected]

I may have done it by accident, and he wasn't happy.

Quote:
Dear roys,
I hope you are okay,You insulted me calling me xxxxing xxxxxx?may God bless you and i promise you that you will never set your eyes on your funds.

Commissioner Patrick

He may be telling the truth there...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Commisioner Patrick also not welcome abuse over the phone Roy?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he would. You may never set eyes on your funds though...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, I have several tempting offers in my inbox.

That's another phone call booked for tonight then. Lets see how many sexual euphenisms I can get in before he twigs. I'll record and post it.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have asked him if he knows of mr gomer from mr gomer.

yes or no will result in him being severly insulted. a new 2 mail insult modality which just came into my head.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo, goodie, I recently set up an email account just for this purpose. Thank you for the "lead"! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But this was such an honest deal - no advance fees except for a seal of oath, and you could save money by simply catching your own seal of Orkney and sending Photos Smile

Looking forward to Mugatu's audio Smile
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know for high government officials these people sure have thin skins. You would think to reach that level of government you would be better prepared to deal with people being mad at you.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't send him a disgusting bunch of insults either..... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Please dont insult Commisioner Patrick

Just sent...

Quote:
Good day broda.

How is the goat felching going small boi like you? You dey die poor like Anglican church mouse with small cock only. You do no good in this man's business. Mr U5man Bell0 and his Aze posse have you in their sites. Start digging your own shallow grave small boi like you and jump into it soon. U die in great pain when the Boyz chop off your arms and feet and then your head. The Bell0 Boyz Fraternity will then rape your AIDS sister and mother and steal all your chickens. Your father will be very proud. Sadly, he won't live long enough to attend your funeral.

Live a lie and die young broda. One Love.

B.W00dhouse
[Bell0Boyz Axe Fraternity]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the commissioner at 3am. He was in bed with the Mrs:

http://media.putfile.com/Commissioner

The insults didn't seem to put him off much. Still, at least his Saturday Night sleepy time was spoiled.

Unfortunately it got cut off, but the last line was: "I've had a perfectly wonderful time....... and this wasn't it".

See how many insults you can spot. I was quite subtle.

Edit: I called again at half 3am.... he'd put voicemail on. A valuable lesson learned. Laughing

Last edited by Mugatu on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Click here to watch Commissioner

I"m just getting a red X. Crying or Very sad
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, link fixed. I posted a copy in the Audio forum as well.

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:

The insults didn't seem to put him off much. Still, at least his Saturday Night sleepy time was spoiled.

Excellent Very Happy I really don't think he was listening to a word you said, though. You may as well have tried to sell double-glazing to him.

Hmm....

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was fond of, "Ordinary people live and learn, you just live." "Thank you."

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think he might be trying to ring u here mugatu

Quote:
Dear Mr Gomer,
I have not heard of you,why are you sending me foolish email,if you want to work with me fine,but do not send that kind of mail to me again.

I try calling you but you number was swicth off.Get back to me as soon as possible and we can talk ok.

Commissioner Patrick

what to do.

1 work with him
2 insult

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What great timing, I just sent him a random insult email with the topic Transfer for Mr G*M*R or some such thing...what more is needed to convince him MrG is real. Smile

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have something planned for him as well, since his number is a Ghana number, this works out perfectly. An arrest could make his week worse, let's see if I can work this out. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:

what to do.

1 work with him
2 insult
Why can't you do both? Insult him as he works for you. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Master: He wouldn't have been trying to call me, my insult fest was from a skype call so it left no number.
I do have a bait phone number but I've not given him that as I wasn't part of the email bait, and it could complicate it for other baiters.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a random "what the hell is going on, stop jerking me around, your phone is always busy or turned off" email and got this back almost immediately Very Happy

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,
I saw your call but that was too late at night and i do not do business at that time of the night,please i will want you to kindly send me your full contacts details and your direct phone number so that i can get you everything you need to get this funds transfered to you without any problem.

I wait for your urgent reply,

Your's faithfully,

Commissioner Patrick

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abuse from me while asking about my money, I do like abusing lads Laughing

It has some swear words in it so if you may be offended please dont read aloud
Quote:
Dearest commissioner,

I dont mrean to sound rude but this has been going on for far too long, I have paid every fee asked of me and I have been made all kinds of promises as to when I will be getting my money but still nothing.

I have to say that you are the most incompetent commissioner i have ever seen, you are absolutely fucked, your a wanker, fuckwit and a fool, how can you be such and idiot and still hold that position, it has me well and truely fucked, you are as thick as 2 baords, you a sandwich short of a smorgas board, you have some wombats in the top paddock, you are not the sharpest tool in the car, in fact you are fucking dumb, now I suggest that you get onto the bank and sort out what the fuck is going on with my money and I demand an apology from you.

If you do not send me an apology i will run an add in the paper to show how stupid you are.

Now, redeem yourself and get me my money and give me truthful answers to my questions

Reply now dick head

Regards
Sister xxxxx

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic