SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any other gun nuts on here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also a nut, and quite good at it too.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my new purchase.
merkel
link didnt work well. but the model i`ve ordered is the 40e
and

miroku

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I do own a few guns and shoot them occasionally, I do so because my job requires me to. I'm not much of an enthusiast.

The Man wrote:
Federal makes a round called Hydra Shok just for this. It is a hollow point round, but the hollow point is filled with little balls (like shot) and even the 9mm round is designed to have enormous stopping power but not punch through a wall.

I don't think hydrashoks have little balls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrashok

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad:

Darn it, must be another round I am thinking of..... I'll have to see if Mr. Google can give me an answer. I used to carry back in my LEO day and had this particular round. It has been better than a decade so the memory fades. It was available for purchase by civilians in the US.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Glaser Safety Slugs?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Izhmash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

full auto wrote:
Right now my armory is down. Still own my first two from the dad in high school back at the parents place while I go to college:

Single Shot bolt action 22 Savage
Bolt Action 22 Magnum

I also have a Remington Model 870 Express 12 gauge. Good gun. Was thinking about getting a hand gun, thought about a 9mm, but am still arguing with the family military ethics of side arm etiquette (make sure the caliber begins with a 4). So I'm looking at a glock or colt probably. Still looking though.

9mm is not the biggest round out there, but it is cheaper than .40 S&W and .45 ACP. It also works well enough, given that 9X19mm (I think the Beretta M92 actually replaced the Colt M1911) is the standard sidearm caliber of many Western armies.

GLOCK handguns are reliable and very easy to disassemble (easier than a Kalashnikov, IMO). I am satisfied with my G-17.

Quote:
I will ask again, have you ever hunted deer???

I know this is not addressed to me, but I will answer it in that I am interested in such hunting, but I am a bit too busy at the moment to hunt. I would also have to basically spend a bit of time traveling to the "middle of nowhere" to hunt, given that I live in a metropolitan area. Hopefully I will have more spare time in the future to try this out.

I would probably either use a 7.62X39mm round or a 7.62X54R round to take a deer down, given that these ubiquitous rounds pack a punch and can be purchased cheaply if you go with Russian or surplus Soviet bloc production.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
...I have a Sheridan Blue Streak Laughing

I have one too. Its great for building up the upper body strength. I also have a blowback CO2 Walther PPKS in .177, Daisy 15Xl with red dot reticule and laser, AirmagC11, a scoped American Crosman 1790, a diamond anniversary Daisy Red Rider, and three airsoft Beretta 92Fs. None of these are firearms. Plastic bb's are the way to go. As far as real firearms go, I would rather not say. I don't want to look like a nut. I share offices with a half nut. He's got just under two hundred firearms but there was a full nut on the floor right below me at work. He had over 600 guns with at least two of every gun made. One to keep and one to shoot.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a bit afeared to post in her because I didn't want to be called a ParaNoid Nut.

Mostly small arms for varmint and target use (except for the .357 and the 25-06).

I liked my crossbow and I am pretty good with a blow gun (the kind that uses darts), several air rifles and BB guns (including the beloved Red Ryder).

I hope to get into cowboy action shooting next year. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pike wrote:
^^^ Glaser Safety Slugs?

Yes, I believe that's the one. It was big around 20 years ago along with the omni shok round which was like a dum dum round.

If I remember right the glaser safety slug had a blue plastic looking tip similar to the omni shok.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had numerous occasions where i could shoot with this gun. i'm a great fan of it.
The desert eagle .357

Besides some other firearms i find this one very nice to shoot with.

Closed lad accounts x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We also have an old "Daisy" BB gun and still have the box it came in. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a gun show not a mile away yesterday.A ww2 Japanese Type 99 Arisaka rifle followed me home and happily joined my collection.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
begoggled
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
I hope to get into cowboy action shooting next year. Very Happy

CAS is so cool.. it's too bad there's nothing like that over here.. I'd love to own one of Uberti's Schofield replicas. The Schofield's got to be one of the sexiest revolvers ever, amirite?

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i shoot airguns too. i use it when noise becomes an issue. great for sniping bunnys.

i`ve seen the film `no country for old men` and the killer had a silenced shotgun. looks good but dont think i`ll go that way. moderators/silencers are prefered here. if i did, i`d have to make my own subsonic ammunition. (to get the best out of the can).

(a little too hardcore for me)

*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

drew
i had a T8 slapped on my 223 and it makes a world of a difference
hardly any muzzle flip,better groupings and the noise reduction was simply outstanding.
if you do go down the route of a centre fire rifles,get a 223 and apply for the sound mod aswell(you WILL get permission from the police)

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gun nut can go either way, if you like em, youu get to call yourself that as a jer to those who dont, if you dont like guns, it is a derogatory remark much like the n word, only not quite that dramatic.
i hunt with a 30-30 winchester, and a ramington 30-06 depending on where im going the 50 cal muzzel loader is for looks mostly, but it works, and the 380 semi auto pistol sleaps with the wife Wink

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

remmy223 wrote:
drew
i had a T8 slapped on my 223 and it makes a world of a difference
hardly any muzzle flip,better groupings and the noise reduction was simply outstanding.
if you do go down the route of a centre fire rifles,get a 223 and apply for the sound mod aswell(you WILL get permission from the police)

@remmy
i went through a club to gain my cf licence. i just didnt persue it any further than passing my probationary period. i cant see the point of using a .308 on the ranges of up to 25 meter ! it was quite pointless. i havent even got the chance to shoot past 30yards. (yes i did join a rifle club)
my last visit (the guy i was invited by) he only brought 5 rounds of .22lr.
i just cant see the point of 1 hour setup time to shoot under 3 rounds.
(i know its his bullets and all).
to join i spent 112 quid and only fired under 10 rounds total. thats £10 a round ! let alone the £20 of petrol.
although i did have a go of a 44 magnum rifle (lever action style.)
thats why i`ve stuck to shotguns. i`ve not really wanted to put them down. i`ve been ferreting. i`m going on a guided duck. and goose shoot on a solway?. for me its a more versatile tool.
not only that.... y` can really colapse rabbits on the run.
(the farmer i shoot with claims he can shoot 50p piece at 200yards with his .22lr Rolling Eyes ) so he`s clipped my shotgun wings.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought a .270 Remington 700BDL in 1974 and it has proven so accurate that I have stuck with it during every deer season since. It drives tacks at 100 yards. It dropped a buck with a heart shot at 320 yards several years ago.

I have been reading that interest in guns and hunting are on the decline among young people because of video games, etc. I lost both my sons to electric guitars and they quit going into the woods with me.

But my grandson (8 yrs), loves to wear full camo and shoot his BB gun. His birthday is coming up and he's working me hard for a 22.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
If I remember right the glaser safety slug had a blue plastic looking tip similar to the omni shok.

That's right, and they're also on the expensive side.

For home defense I have Federal Hydro-Shoks.

For hunting purposes, I use a Winchester round that I can't recall the name of. Confused

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic