SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple fake lad banks you can use if you want to. They've already been sent to Alan, I'll botch the info slightly so it can't be reused on a real victim. My fake lad in Chad will be the one who can hold the bank account. That also gives him a reason to go there to collect it. We just won't tell him the account is in Chad, yet. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yas - I just got your contact info from him today, you could say that you got the check Saturday, but that would work you saying you are holding onto it until you get the certificate.

That works......

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ sir scam alot,

I sent him the email as i quoted in an above post. I can always bring it up again later, as another incentive for some sight seeing in Chad. Also, I am going to PM you as I told him to contact Charles and he is ready to do it, so I want to send you details of this so we can get him moving.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has contacted me. I'm going to go with good (ish) English with our lad. The trap has been sprung. Laughing

Just sent him this:

Quote:
My broda, how are you? Charlie good man and we make lots of money from maga together. I used to have bad format but he make it better. Now I work in Chad where EFCC no bother guyman. I have bank accounts all over the world for maga to pay to, this is good life my broda. Holla back.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome what did his initial email to you say roughly. I have been typing so many spelling and grammical errors in my typing, I am startting to type like that in RL.

But as long as he keeps believing....... Very Happy

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed...

He's too busy for a rich m@g@ who is retired??? Must be livin' the good life... Laughing

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ernieh1969 wrote:
From me...
Quote:
Concerning the ninja issue. Would the company be paying for the CFturtles or am I required to do that.

My current anti-ninja plan calls for the use of Sp3cial Prot3ctive 3lit3 R3con Material or S.P.E.R.M.

Is the use of S.P.E.R.M. permitted under your company rules?

I'm still waiting for an answer....

Did he ever answer you on that one? Just curious...Also, I only got one mail from him today, and I would like to dedicate a thread to this special laddie with everyone involved in the publish your work bait soon. and everyone can contibute to it, as far as his responses and your responses to emails.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
I'm disappointed...

He's too busy for a rich m@g@ who is retired??? Must be livin' the good life... Laughing

What is your addy again and I can ask him I will tell him I pulled your name off a millionaires guestbook....PM me the email address and I will ask about you, as well as everyone else that still hasn't gotten the initial script yet.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just replied to his evacuation plan message thus:

Quote:
This is for a workplace or office building. Do you have one for a suburban home?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
Did he ever answer you on that one? Just curious...

I emailed him again asking for an answer and finally got the standard "N1nja Ev4cu4tion Pl4n"

On another subject, our freelancer is still active and being a typical lad ignoring questions and such. I asked him after I contacted "3lv1is" how I was to get him the money and was told "we'll tell you later". I tired of that jerk and think I'll tell him I am a spy for Charlie to "test his skills and loyalty".

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait until you guys get answers to your questions........... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ernieh1969 wrote:
grlnxtdr681 wrote:
Did he ever answer you on that one? Just curious...

I emailed him again asking for an answer and finally got the standard "N1nja Ev4cu4tion Pl4n"

On another subject, our freelancer is still active and being a typical lad ignoring questions and such. I asked him after I contacted "3lv1is" how I was to get him the money and was told "we'll tell you later". I tired of that jerk and think I'll tell him I am a spy for Charlie to "test his skills and loyalty".

That would be good. Has anyone else heard from this St3ll4 guy? Is he really lazy?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody hear from him today?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't get anything from him to my baiter account but I did get this at my fake lad account. He must really love you.

Quote:
Got your mail Brother..How do u make ur money........I change my formart as well and then i started having good maga;s..the poblem now is how to make the money from the maga's.When id payday i might request for the account which maga can put money for us...How do u make real money and can u help me with maga;s email address?
I await to read back from you.

I'm going to tell him I do lotto but I have people who work for me that do checks as well. I just sent him this:

Quote:
Broda, I make money like crazy. I do lottery format and magas pay big. My brother work here too and do job format like you do. He get crazy money and EFCC cannot toch us here. I have account in China, Ghana and London. Even got account in Nw York citry that I got from rich maga who stipd and send me money too from it. If you need bank account I have account you can use. Charlie say you good man so I help you out.

Just so you know, I was an English major in college so it is somewhat painful to do grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors intentionally. Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This, literally, just in - he answered Cammy's question!

Quote:
The is also good for a surburban home, as we do not have one created for it's use at a surburban home, but it should work for your home.

Well, I guess that's OK then!

Come Monday, Cammy will be writing to the Lad, telling him that the pamphlet doesn't cut the mustard, and she'll be hanging on to the cheque until the contract arrives.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And to my request for the use of S.P.E.R.M.

Quote:
S.P.E.R.M. is completely reasonable way to resolve the ninja problem, and our company would not object to the use of S.P.E.R.M. as a way of keeping the company checks safe.Please make sure the S.P.E.R.M. material is non-habbit forming does not stain clothes, as we are not responsible for your use of S.P.E.R.M. Also, in reference to the use of S.P.E.R.M. please make sure that you do not allow the ninja's to swallow and spit out the S.P.E.R.M. as we are not responsible for the trauma it would cause. If said ninja does swallow the S.P.E.R.M. make sure they swallow fully, and that ninja will no longer be a problem for you.Please be advised that the CFT will be your responsibilty to purchase, as it was only a recommendation from the company to you. If at this time you would rather use S.P.E.R.M. instead of the CFT, we are comfortable with that.

Nice one grlnxtdr681 !

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is WAAAAAAAAAAAY in over his head. He literally does not know what to do with himself. He sounded overwhelmed in his email to my fake lad account. He seems to be new to this business, so what better way to spoil it than a trip to Chad? I'm going to convince him that Abeche is the new Lagos and that all the big guymen are up there.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He emailed me today telling me that he's sending checks and the company policy manual to me. I have a new job yay. Laughing

I've requested a picture of him twice. He's ignoring it. Evil or Very Mad

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooooo price list

Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

You can find any crime fighting turtle at most local stores and they go by the following price ranges: Michaelangelo - $1,000 Donatello - $ 900.00 Raphael - $1,250 Leonardo - $750.00. Please be aware that if you use the CFT to implement the safety of the company checks, you are doing so at your own expense.

Regards,

Jin

the store gave me some conflicting information.
Quote:
thankyou Lung
I have been down to the store and the lady behind the counter said that power rangers are a much better option to help prevent ninja attacks.
is this true? do you know anything about them? I just want to make the best decision for safety.
when will i be receiving the first check.
Cornelius

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh happy day...our friend has finally gotten to me... Smile

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I got your name from a millionaires guestbook.... Shocked

He is only sending me one line emails now....I asked him if there were any more questions he needed answering and that was pleased with his performance so far and that he told me he had bank accounts for us to use.

Keep asking him impossible questions, I love re-working his scripts.... Twisted Evil

@ernieh1969 - did you like the answer to your questions? I had fun with that....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ great job...Looks like he'll "swallow" anything you give him! Razz

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And sadly, all it took was 30 emails altogether to trust me... Twisted Evil

Silly lads and their silly games........... Shocked

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick question - is the plan that most if not all of us have the cheques by now (in Cammy's case, Monday)?

Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
This lad is WAAAAAAAAAAAY in over his head. He literally does not know what to do with himself. He sounded overwhelmed in his email to my fake lad account. He seems to be new to this business, so what better way to spoil it than a trip to Chad? I'm going to convince him that Abeche is the new Lagos and that all the big guymen are up there.

Always nice to have a lad go sight-seeing. He should have the pleasure of going to every part of Africa as possible, and maybe beyond.... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic