SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A few years ago.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cnd_beaver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all
I would like to thank you all on some good work. I discovered this site only a few days ago and cannot seem to get off of it. All day I have been reading the archives.

Im posting because a few years ago I was a victim myself. At that time I had no idea of what was going on.

My story goes like this. I had a video Cam on Ebay. Though it was not worth a lot and at the time could only get maybe $400 for it. The last day that it was on the auction I received an email stating that this person would like to buy my Video Cam for $400 and would send the money via Money gram. I thought it was strange and at that time I was so dumb that I thought it would be ok (I have no idea what I was thinking Crying or Very sad ). I talked to this lady on msn who was buying it for a friend in guess... Ya you guessed right. At that time I had no idea of what was going on in the world of scamming. She was nice enough to actually buy the way bill and email it to me. All I needed to do was to print it out and go down to fedex and send it off. My money would be sent via money gram which I was getting emails on from "money gram". So I sent it off and guess what? Wow you guys are good. Ya I never saw my money and im sure they resold the cam or even better yet probably used to to tape some of the video that was sent to others on here.

Im not to sure if anyone would like more of the details, as in the persons name who contacted me( or so called name). Also I still have the way bill that she emailed me with the contact info.

Thank you all and hope others read my post and dont fall into the same trap I did.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be interested, as would a few of my characters.
I pay dearly for video clips of odd happenings.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
cnd_beaver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's very funny. I have been reading the emails that I got from "money gram" about the money I will be getting from this lady. Heres one just to show you how dumb I really was.

(Notice the spelling mistake and the ad at the bottom with a bogus site.)

-----------------------------------------
Dear **** ******,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have send your money order delivery form to the payee which we expect
her to send it back to us latest by Monday moring,

You will receive a form to fill by our customer care service shortly this
will enhance the money order delivery process.

Thank you for using Moneygram payment.
We promise to serve your online payment.
MONEYGRAM PAYMENT TEAM.

Visit New York City online. Special offers on hotels, shops, attractions,
and more. Plus FREE @nyc.com or @newyorkcity.com E-Mail!
http://www.NewYorkCity.com http://www.NYC.com

Visit New York City online. Special offers on hotels, shops, attractions, and more.
Plus FREE @nyc.com or @newyorkcity.com E-Mail!
http://www.NewYorkCity.com http://www.NYC.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cnd_beaver - Welcome to Eater. Smile Thanks for sharing your story with us, and I'm sorry that you were victimized by that scammer. Please feel free to get a safe email address and grab some lads of your own to bait.
Go grab a mentor, if you have not already done so, and have some fun with us, giving them a little payback. You'll never get your money back, as you already know, but you can do some good here.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CNd:

If you still have details of the scammer please post over at our sister site www.scamwarners.com. The more this information is out there the more someone is bound to find it if they google it and we may save the next victim.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
cnd_beaver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have the delivery form that was sent to me. I will post tonight when I get home. Its been a few years now so not to sure how much help it will be, but i'll post what I can.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic