SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where's Reprob8?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't seen him here in ages. I miss his photograph stories.

Fight My Brute
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe his penchant for perscription painkillers have sent him on a crazed rampage?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He last logged in nearly a month ago to post on Joe Tams topic:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1218825#1218825

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is football season (American) here, so maybe he is finishing his latest remodel.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yup. That Pittsburgh Steelers Room is gonna be awesome! {if he can sweet talk his wife into letting him do it.} Smile
I'm sure he'll be back.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will he come back faster if I mention my Dr. gave me 40 vicodin for a back problem but I only took 2 and the rest are going to waste?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being gone from the baiting scene for a year, I'm surprised I haven't seen him. Perhaps, he's refusing to leave his Steelers Room. Smile

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
Will he come back faster if I mention my Dr. gave me 40 vicodin for a back problem but I only took 2 and the rest are going to waste?

I've just had rotator cuff surgery, and have 3 large packets of unused Tramadol painkillers if it will bring him back sooner.

When I was given the first Tramadol in hospital the nurse offered to stay with me in case "anything happened". I said, "In case anything happens?" She said, "Yes, the last person who had these saw spiders climbing up the wall."

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

ParaNoid wrote:
It is football season (American) here, so maybe he is finishing his latest remodel.

I did send him an email but have not heard back yet.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you seen what the Steelers are doing this season Shocked

He is in mourning Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic