SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jimmy Adams - Next-of-Kin straight-bait - ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first week of exchanges were published earlier in the Eater U thread on straight-baiting.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 12:06:08 +0100
To: [email protected]
Subject: Immediate response needed

Dear Sir,
I am Jimmy Adam, a staff member of Natwest Bank London. With all due respect, I am writing following an oppurtunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of 7.5million British Pounds Sterling (seven million five hundred thousand British Pounds) in an account that belong to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Morris Thompson who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site.
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/
Now the bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that.I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 4 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 7.5Million British Pounds can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you. With the assistance of an Attorney all necessary legal documents will be procured to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please, provide me the following:
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephon/fax numbers
3. Your Contact Address.
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.
Best regards,
Jimmy Adam

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 12:37:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Immediate response needed
To: "jimmy adam" <[email protected]>

Dear Jimmy Adams,

What an interesting and intriguing offer you are presenting to me.
Is there a deadline for this offer? I need to think about it and consider if I can assist you (I'm a very moral person, please understand).
Let me know how much time I have to decide.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 03:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Response/Explanations
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>

Attention:R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx ,

Sir,

I received your mail. Firstly, I thank you for your response and you can take your time to make your decision to carry out this noble objective but remember no much time to waste since this is a deal that just cropped up . I assure you that with your co-operation and strict compliance with my guidelines and advises, we will successfully conclude this transaction within a very short time.

Meanwhile, I will write-in your information that you will provide, in the relevant records of the Accounts of Mr. Morris Thompson as his Next of Kin and after which, I will guide you on how you will apply for the release of this fund to you.

Note, as I pointed-out in my initial mail, certain relevant documents are to be procured to back-up your "Application for the release of the fund" and as well legalise your position as the Next of Kin to Mr. Morris Thompson. So, since you are very far from here and hence will not be able to directly secure the Documents, we will employ/engage the services of an Attorney who will represent you and act on your behalf to take care of the day to day procedures in this transaction.

In summary, I will carry-out the in-office arrangements/processes and after which, I will further inform and guide you on what to do and how to follow-up. Moreso, I will send to you an Attorney's contact information so that you will directly communicate to him to solicit his legal representation and services in this transaction.

Once more, I thank you for your acceptance while soliciting your understanding and co-operation to secure this fund within the shortest possible time.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Adam.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Update

Sir,
For security reasons respond to all correspondence through the above email address.
Thanks,
Jimmy Adam.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:01:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Update
To: "Jimminy Adams" <[email protected]>

Dear Jimminy Adams,

Okay, I received and read your other email and this one, and I think I understand what you want.

Why did you change your email address? Was your other address attacked my internet hoodlums? That happened to me once, last year, and it was horrible. They abused my box and I was left confused and quite hurt for a long time. I called the police but they said they couldn't do anything. I hope you are okay, Mr Jimminy Adams. Let me know if you need any reassurance about this because I have been through the same thing and can offer you some support if you need it. I hate internet online hoodlums... they make me so angry now.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 06:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Send requested information

Dear R1ch4rd,
Pls am still waiting to receive the information requested like yor full Name,
Your Telephon/fax numbers and Your Contact Address to enable us effect some changes in the relevant documents of Morris Thompson. We can proceed as soon as all the above are received.
Thanks,
Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 00:13:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Send requested information
To: "Jimminy Adam" <[email protected]>

Dear Jimminy Adams,

How are you today, sir?

Sorry for not supplying the information you asked for. As I said in my last reply, I am very cautious about online internet hoodlums, and if you had to change your address because they attacked your other email address, then I will let you know my details but in a secure method, not through emails where more online hoodlums can get it.

Please understand why I am cautious like this.

Write back and let me know that you understand and then I will give you my details in a secure manner. It is for the best because I fear the hoodlums are taking over the internet.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 01:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Your information will be kept secret here

Dear Sir
Thanks for your mail. However hoodlums did not attack my mail , what happened was that there was a colleague of mine who played fast to read the message so i have to disable the account since i would'n't want him to get involved in the transaction.
So if you are convinced and want to assist in this transaction , pls do send the requested information since all will be kept secret. I count on you for a better understanding while waiting to read from you.
Thanks,
Jimmy Adam

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:56:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Your information will be kept secret here

Dear Jimminy Adams,

Thank you for answering my question about your other email account. I am very relieved that it wasn't because of internet hoodlums. But I would advise you to keep a very close watch on your colleague. His actions show that he might, in the future, turn into an internet hoodlum and cause much damage. I'm not saying he definitely will, but I am saying that this small act now shows he has the kinds of thoughts that might develop if he is led astray.

My details, now that I am rest assured about your email security..
My full name is R1ch4rd Aloysius xx Vxxxxx, but hardly anyone uses my middle name "Aloysius".
My telephone is 01xx xxx xxxx. This is if you are dialling inside the UK. If you are outside of the UK I think you need to dial some extra numbers on top of those ones I gave you. I'm not sure, though, as I have never needed to phone myself from outside of the UK.
My address is 17 Lxxxx Mxxxxxxx Street, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxE, United Kingdom.

I hope these are the details you require from me, and also I hope that you keep up your security so that internet hoodlums and your colleague don't spoil our relationship.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Information Guideline
Date: Monday, 11 August, 2008 11:28 AM

Attention :R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Dear Robert,

Following your acceptance to carry-out this transaction with me and your detailed information which you clearly stated in your mail, I have concluded the in-office arrangement. That is, I have today,fixed your Name and information in the relevant and appropriate column of the Account information/record of Late Mr. Morris Thompson as his next of Kin.

By fixing your Name and information into the record, you will now be seen by our Bank as the Next of Kin to Late Mr. Morris Thompson upon cross-check of his Account Information/Record.

But to formalise your position as his Next of Kin while Applying for the release of the fund to you, there are certain Documents which the Bank will require from you and these Documents are to be procured to back-up the release of the fund. It is necessary that the Documents will be procured or secured on your behalf by an Attorney who must be a member of the British Bar, and practising and resides here in United Kingdom. Such Documents includes, Late Mr. Morris Thompson's Death Certificate which is to be procured in the Municipal Council where he last resided here in United Kingdom before his Death. Sworn Affidavit or Declaration in a High Court in United Kingdom, Letter of Administration or Probate.

Then upon securing this Documents, you will then formally apply for the release of this Fund {7.5 Million British Pounds} to you {as I will guide you} and back your Application for the release of the fund with the above mentioned Documents. Once this process is taken, my Office will approve the release of the fund to you and subsequently wire the fund to your specified Account .

My Dear, you must understand that your role in this transaction is very important because without you there is no way I can claim this fund. Therefore, if you will whole-heartedly partake in this transaction and fully play your role, we will secure this fund in a very short time and start to invest and enjoy the fund.

Note, being a staff of this Bank and moreover the head of the Department in which this payment will be approved, I cannot play certain practical or visible roles in this transaction and even will not want to expose my involvement or interest in this transaction so as to avoid suspicion. In view of this, I will not directly deal with the Attorney, rather I will connect you with a reputable and well respected Attorney here in United Kingdom, so that you will employ or engage his Legal Services to represent you, act on your behalf and secure the relevant Documents for you. That is, you will be responsible for the Attorney, directly deal with him and then report to me.

Therefore, I advise you to write or contact the below stated Attorney to solicit for his Legal Services in this transaction: Note, in discussing with the Attorney, you should tell him that you are the Next of Kin to Late Mr. Morris Thompson, and that being his Next of Kin, you are entitled to claim the sum of 7.5Million British Pounds Deposited by Late Mr. Morris Thompson in Natwest Bank.

Attorney's Name : George Albert Esq. {Principal Legal Consultant}

Direct Email : [email protected]
Office Email : [email protected]

Tel : +447040122778

Contact him as guided and keep me posted of any developments for proper and appropriate advises and guidance.

I await to read from you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Information Guideline
Date: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 7:08 PM

Dear Mr Jimminy Adams,

Your last email was very instructive and informative. Thank you taking the time to write it for me.

I have to ask, however... who is "Robert"? This is the start of your email:

Jimmy Adams <[email protected]> wrote:

> Attention :R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,
>
> Dear Robert,
>
> Following your acceptance to carry-out this
> transaction with me and your detailed information
> which you clearly stated in your mail, I have
> concluded the in-office arrangement.

Who is Robert? Are you writing to someone else? Please explain this, because I am very cautious and don't want any mistakes at all.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Pls Ignore the mistake
Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008 1:42 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,
Thanks for your mail. Pls pardon my typo-error.That was a mistake instead
of R1ch4rd , i didn't know i wrote Robert which is similar.
All the same, have you contacted the attorney as i guided you, pls update me as
soon as you mail him.
Thanks,
J .Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Pls Ignore the mistake
Date: Thursday, 14 August, 2008 11:52 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

Okay, I will ignore your mistake. I guess both names begin with "R" so are very similar.

Does that mean you are NOT in contact with someone else called Robert? I just want this confirmed, that's all.

I am currently at work, so I will write to your attorney friend later tonight when I am at home and have access to the email with his address.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Thanks for your understanding
Date: Thursday, 14 August, 2008 9:45 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,
Thanks so much for your understanding. I do appreciate your kind gesture towards this transaction and i believe with your full support this business will come to a successful conclusion. However, i am not in contact with anyone by name Robert but am conversant with that name because i have a colleague by that name. Pls, once again i appeal to you to ignore that mistake.
Keep me informed as soon as you reach the attorney.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Jimmy Adam.

I wrote:
Subject: Morris Thompson
Date: Friday, 15 August, 2008 12:03 AM
To: [email protected], [email protected]

Dear George Albert,

I have been made aware that your company is looking for relatives of the late Morris Thompson. I am related to Mr Morris Thompson and would like to claim the inheritance that he has left. I fully understand that if a nearer relative is found before my claim is processed then I will have to forfeit my application, but unless that happens please accept and process my claim. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me and ask for it.

thank you,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Thanks for your understanding
Date: Friday, 15 August, 2008 12:07 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

I have just finished sending a brief introductory email to the lawyer that you referred to.

I also am pleased about your reassurance about not being in contact with someone called "Robert". I wanted to be extra careful, as I hope you can understand.
Also, my business partner is called Robert, so you can probably see why I was slightly alarmed when that name was used in an email to me. It would be very strange if my business partner were also involved in this situation. Actually it would be doubly strange because I have not heard from him for the past two weeks. He's done this before---gone missing for a few weeks---so I'm not too worried yet.

Anyway, I will let you know if the law firm replies.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Clarification required.
Date: Saturday, 16 August, 2008 9:24 AM

From The Principal Legal Consultant,
George Albert Law Foundation
London, United Kingdom.
Tel : +447040122778.

To : R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Attention Sir,

Re: Acknowledgement

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail. First and foremost, Mr. Morris Thompson is well known to me and his death created a very wide gap which will take a considerable number of years to fill. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace "Amen"

My Establishment is George Albert Law Foundation. We are Solicitors, Advocates and Legal Instructors. In other words, we render Legal Services to persons who require Legal services or representation. Hence, we are not in custody of Late Mr. Morris Thompson's Fund and as well not looking for any of his relative.

However, by virtue of the content of your mail, you are talking of Fund you inherited from Late Mr. Morris Thompson. If this is what you mean, you are then refering to the Bank where he deposited the Fund and not my establishment.

Or are you soliciting for my legal representation or services to claim the inherited fund from the Bank? If this is what your mail implies, you should then send the Name of the Bank and the amount deposited with the Bank, so that I will verify the information from the Bank and then accordingly furnish you on how to follow-up.

In summary, the content of your mail is not clear and understandable by me. So, you should clarify me by explaining to me what you want me to do for you, to enable me appropriately respond to you.

Yours Sincerely,
George Albert Esq. {Principal Legal Consultant}
George Albert Law Foundation.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Clarification required.
Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008 10:45 AM
To: "George Albert Law Foundation" <[email protected]>

Dear George Albert,

My apologies if my last email was vague and you could not extract any meaning from it.

The situation is that the bank dealing with Morris's estate gave me your email address and told me to contact your company so that my part of Morris's inheritance can be sorted out properly.

To be honest, I was surprised that things were done in this order. In my experience, it is much more normal for the deceased's lawyer to make the first contact and then deal with everything---only natural as many people will be helpless with grief, so a professional man is the best one to deal with all these things.

Anyway, that is all I know. That Morris Thompson died, it appears he had no close relatives (wife, mistress, sons, daughters, etc) and so the search for a receipient of his estate has been much wider and is including family members that much more remote. Which is where I come in.

I hope that you can do something with this information. All I know is that the bank officials need some sort of documentation. Again, this is all backwards compared to how I've dealt with a family member's passing away, but I don't know... maybe things have changed since then.

Looking forward to your informative reply,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Subject: Update on our business
Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008 11:20 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

How are you this morning? I hope all is well with you and your business.

I received a reply from the law firm you directed me to. Mr Albert was asking me to clarify things, asking quite a lot of questions, actually, and I had to think very carefully about my reply so that I did not have to mention you and the real circumstances.

I will let you know if he replies and what he says.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
[color=red]Subject: Information required.
Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008 11:22 AM

London, United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

This is to confirm that I received your mail. What is the Name of the Bank? How much is the Deposit? Or, how much are you entitled to claim? Are you in custody of the Death Certificate of Late Mr. Morris Thompson as it will be required to process the Claim? A letter of Administration/Probate for your entitlement?

On receipt of your answer on the above questions, I will either contact or go to the Bank to verify the information and then appropriately guide you on what to do and how to follow-up to promptly and swiftly claim the fund from the Bank.

Yours Sincerely,

I wrote:
[color=red]Subject: More updates
Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008 11:30 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

Mr Albert has replied to my message just a few minutes ago. I am getting very worried now.

He is asking for a death certificate and also which bank I am dealing with.

First, where do I get a death certificate from? We both know I'm not related to Morris Thompson, but I'm saying that I am when I write to George Albert so that he believes me. But where do I get a believable death certificate with Morris Thompson's name and date-of-death on it? If Mr Albert sees it's fake, I am going to be in serious trouble, I just know I am!

Second, do I tell him which bank I am dealing with? I mean, the truth? If I mention Natwest Bank, then he might make some inquiries and find that it is you who are handling Morris Thompson's case, and then you might get in trouble, too.

This is all very worrying for me. I would really like to know what to do for the best here.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Answers to your questions.
Date: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008 10:31 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,

Thanks for the update. There is nothing to worry about. Firstly, as I made known to you through one of my previous mail, I have perfected the in-office arrangement in respect of this transaction. That is, I have included your Name and information in the relevant Account Record of Late Mr. Morris Thompson as his Next of Kin. So, you do not have to be afraid of telling the Attorney {Sir George Albert} the Name of my Bank {National Westminster Bank} in short form Natwest Bank. Thus, in answer to your second question, you should feel very free to inform him the Name of my Bank.

Note, if he either contacts or comes here, we will confirm to him that by our Record, you are Late Mr. Morris Thompson's Next of Kin.

As to your first question about the Death Certificate? Simply tell him that since the Death of Mr. Morris Thompson, you have not had the opportunity of securing the Death Certificate. So, that he {The Attorney} should include it as part of the services he has to render. That is, he have to secure the Death Certificate on your behalf. Though note, for this Death
Certificate and other relevant services that the Attorney have to do, he will require certain fee or fees from you. And I do hope that you are equall to the task and will adequately take care of the necessary fees to enable the Attorney to secure and procure the relevant Documents on your behalf.

If there are other issues that you require clarification, do let me know for proper and appropriate guidance.

Thanks and remain blessed while I look forward to a better and more cordial relationship with you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Please update me.
Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008 5:57 PM

Dear R1ch4rd, My Office expected either a call from the Attorney or a visit by the Attorney for the verification of what you told him in respect of our transaction but unfortunately, we neither received his call nor see him in our Office. Hence, I decided to write to you to inquire what happened. I do hope you received my last message with the subject " Answers to your questions'? If you did, did you respond to him as I guided you in my last mail? Please update me.

In case you did not receive my last message, bellow is the content of my last mail to you.

Dear R1ch4rd,

Thanks for the update. There is nothing to worry about. Firstly, as I made known to you through one of my previous mail, I have perfected the in-office arrangement in respect of this transaction. That is, I have included your Name and information in the relevant Account Record of Late Mr. Morris Thompson as his Next of Kin. So, you do not have to be afraid of telling the Attorney {Sir George Albert} the Name of my Bank {National Westminster Bank} in short form Natwest Bank. Thus, in answer to your second question, you should feel very free to inform him the Name of my Bank.

Note, if he either contacts or comes here, we will confirm to him that by our Record, you are Late Mr. Morris Thompson's Next of Kin.

As to your first question about the Death Certificate? Simply tell him that since the Death of Mr. Morris Thompson, you have not had the opportunity of securing the Death Certificate. So, that he {The Attorney} should include it as part of the services he has to render. That is, he have to secure the Death Certificate on your behalf. Though note, for this Death
Certificate and other relevant services that the Attorney have to do, he will require certain fee or fees from you. And I do hope that you are equall to the task and will adequately take care of the necessary fees to enable the Attorney to secure and procure the relevant Documents on your behalf.

If there are other issues that you require clarification, do let me know for proper and appropriate guidance.

Thanks and remain blessed while I look forward to a better and more cordial relationship with you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Please update me.
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 9:59 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

Thank you for your concern. Yes, I have been unable to get to the computer and open my email account until this morning. I apologize for that and it was completely beyond my control. Things have been sorted out now. I will attend to both of your emails and that from the lawyer as soon as I can today.

Again, sorry for the delay.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Have you reached the Attorney?
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 9:19 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail. Have you reached the Attorney as you scheduled? If you have, has he responded to you? if he has, what is his position? Please update me.

Dear R1ch4rd, please accord this transaction a prompt and priority attention, so that we will secure this fund as soon as possible

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Have you reached the Attorney?
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 9:23 PM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

I have "Contact Mr Adams's attorney" on my list of things that I must do tonight. I have two more family things ahead of it, but they should only take about an hour in total. When they are done, I will write a reply to the questions that the man of law is asking based on your earlier reply. The last thing I want is for him to start getting suspicious and begin asking the wrong sorts of questions. It may lead back to you, and I have promised that I will keep your connection to this matter completely secret. You can be rest assured of that.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Information required.
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 10:47 PM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email and I apologize for not replying sooner. I had various family matters that needed my attention. Do you have a family? I'm sure if you do then you know the sorts of things I am talking about.

In response to your questions, here are the answers as best as I can give you. Because Morris Thompson was a rather distant relative, I am not aware of every last intimate detail of his life. In fact, we only ever met him at big weddings and funerals.

The bank where his money is being kept is National Westminster Bank, based in Great Britain. The total sum is £7.5 million. I am not sure exactly how much of that I am entitled to, especially in this case where the number of living relatives is unknown.
I have no death certificate, unfortunately. I have only recently been informed of Morris's death and I wasn't there when any doctor confirmed his death so I am not sure where any certificate might be. I imagine that this is something that your law firm might be able to do? I hope so. I am not trained in law in any way at all and I would not even know where to start.

I hope this is enough information for you. If you need any more details please write back and I will attend to your request promptly.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Have you reached the Attorney?
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 10:57 PM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

I have just written to the lawyer, George Albert. I think I did okay and nothing sounded very suspicious. I hope there is no problem now.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Take note.
Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008 10:33 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mails. Have the Attorney reached you since Yesterday? I asked because he was in my Office yesterday afternoon.

Sorry for the delay to inform you that the Attorney {George Albert} was in my Office Yesterday afternoon to verify what you related to him. Since I have been hearing of this Attorney, I have not been in a face to face contact with him until yesterday. Earnestly, he is quite an influncial and experiensed Attorney based on the questions he asked me.

He asked so many questions which I correctly answered with reference to the Account record and convinced him that you are Late Morris Thompson's Next of Kin in respect of this Account. So, you should be aware that presently he has no doubt that you are the Next of Kin and as such the current beneficiary of this fund due to the demise of Mr. Morris Thompson. Thus, you should not entertain any fear, just be bold and work with the Attorney to get the necessary Documents and subsequently apply for the release of this fund to you.

As I inquired above, have the Attorney written to you on the latest development? If he has, what is his position? Or did he ask further questions? Of course, I don't think he will ask you any further questions, but where he does, just let me know so that I will properly guide you on what to answer.

Have a nice weekend while I look forward to read from you of any developments from the Attorney's side.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Procedure/Terms of service.
Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008 12:03 PM

London, United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

Re: Procedure/Terms of service.

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail. Following the information provided by you, I traced and went to the Bank to verify the information from the appropriate Officers of the Bank. At the Bank, they confirmed with evidence from the Account Record of Late Mr. Morris Thompson, and even allowed me to personally peruse the Account record. As aparent in the Account record, you are really the Next of Kin to the Account. So, as the banking rule provides, in absence or death of the Account Holder, the Next of Kin automatically becomes the Beneficiary of the Fund.

Hence, being currently the Beneficiary of the fund, you are entitled to the Deposited Amount and it's interest if there is any. But your current position has to be formalised and legalised with the Bank with proven Documents. In essence, since you wish to claim the fund, the
following procedure have to be adopted for you to successfully claim or take possession of the fund.

For you to formally apply and take possession of the fund, these relevant Documents have to be secured or obtained.

1. Since you do not have his Death Certificate based on the circumstances of his Death, I will on your behalf make a solemn Declaration or Swear an Affidavit of trust in a Court of International jurisdiction to declare him dead and establish before the Court that you are his Next of Kin.

2. Similarly, I will also tender at the Court for endorsement and commissioning, a Letter of Administration for your entitlement of the Deposited Fund in Natwest Bank in your position as Late Mr. Morris Thompson's Next of Kin to the Account with the aforementioned Bank.

3. The Court after Endorsing and Commissioning the Sworn Declaration and Letter of Administration, will then issue a Probate in your favour, thereby legalising your position as his Next of Kin and subsequently, giving you the legal backing/authority to claim the fund deposited in Natwest Bank.

4. With the above three Documents, a Formal Application for the Claim and transfer of the Fund will then be tendered to National Westminster Bank for the release or transfer of the fund to your Bank Account which you will provide.

Be aware that to endorse and Commission the above Documents and obtain a probate from the Court, fees will be paid at the Court.

Therefore note, our Legal Consultation fee for an International Service such as this is 1000 Pounds Sterling in addition to a certain amount which you will provide for the Payment of the prerequisite fees at the Court.

In summary, for my Law Foundation to effectively and efficiently discharge this duty which you wish to entrust in our able hands, we will require from you, a Legal Consultation Fee of 1000 Pounds Sterling in addition with 250 Pounds Sterling which will be used for the payment of the endorsement and Commissioning fees and fee for the issuance of
Probate at the Court. That is, a total of 1250 Pounds Sterling.

Therefore, if you are okay with our terms of service, send to us a Formal Letter of Authority/Power of Attorney to formally empower us to represent and act on your behalf in this matter, and be prepared or ready to send our Service Fees as you will be guided.

Meanwhile, I appreciate your interest in my Law Foundation and hence wish to assure you that we are competent, reliable , reputable and versed in the Legal Profession and practice. And as good as you solicited our legal services, I wish to assure you that my Law
Foundation will serve and serve you better once you accomplished our condition of service.

We look forward to read or hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Take note.
Date: Monday, 25 August, 2008 3:24 PM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I have been investigating things so I could reply to the lawyer's latest message.

He sent me a long email about the legal procedures I must go through to claim this money, but he ended with this request:
"send to us a Formal Letter of Authority/Power of Attorney to formally empower us to represent and act on your behalf"
I have been searching for how I might be able to obtain one of these letters, but I cannot find anything that might be suitable. Do you, acting as someone who has probably done this kind of thing for inheritance funds before, know how I can obtain this letter of authority? I hope you can help.

regards,
R1ch4rd

P.S. Do not worry about my researching... I didn't tell anyone any details and it was mainly done in private.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Guideline on how to write the Letter.
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 9:50 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail late yesterday and decided to review some files in my Office today to exactly know what the Attorney is referring to as formal letter of Authority or Power of Attorney. Thus, the delay in my response to your mail.

From the review of the records in my Office, "A formal letter of Authority or Power of Attorney" is simply : A formal letter from you, authorising the Attorney to stand on your behalf where your physical presence is needed and as well act on your behalf in issues in which your attention is required. Note, what makes the letter formal is that, it has to be in either your Letter Head or duly addressed, typed and signed and then scanned and emailed to the Attorney.

Below is a guideline on how to write a formal letter of Authority or Power of Attorney.

Clearly state your Address and Telephone Number and Date at the top write hand side.

George Albert Esq.
London, United Kingdom.

Sir,

Re : Letter of Authority/ Power of Attorney

I, Mr. R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx of the above address, Next of Kin to late Mr. Morris Thompson and the Beneficiary of the Deposit in National Westminster Bank in United Kingdom, hereby expressly authorise or empower George Albert Law Foundation of the above address to represent me and act on my behalf in matters concerning my claim of this Deposit.

By virtue of this letter of authority, I hereby appeal to all the establishments or Bodies that are of relevance to my claim of this Deposit to accord due and appropriate attention to the above mentioned Law Foundation.

Yours faithfully,

Append your signature.

Mr. R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I hope with the above example, you will know how to put-down the Letter of Authority, then scan it and email to the Attorney.

Thanks for the update and your co-operation.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008 6:12 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I have not heard from you since my last mail to you. So, I am writing to inquire if you received my last mail with the subject " Guideline on how to write the Letter" If you did, have you issued the Attorney the letter of authority? If you have, has the Attorney started to process the Documents? Please update me.

Please R1ch4rd, you should know that 7.5 Million Pounds Sterling is quite a huge sum. So, you should put all efforts to ensure that we secure this fund within a very short time. You should be aware that once we secure this fund, our financial status and life entirely will change. That is to say, there will no longer be any poor person in our entire families and our generations to come.

Therefore, I appeal to you to always accord prompt and priority attention to issues concerning this transaction, so that we will secure this fund as soon as possible.

I await for the update.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Please update me.
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 9:30 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

Thank you for taking the time to explain about the letter that the lawyer is asking for.

I am having a small amount of trouble, as you said it must be a proper letter written on paper and then scanned and sent to the lawyer. This is the part that I am having trouble with. There are so many scanners, do you recommend one that I should use? I have been agonizing over this for some time and I left a few days escape without writing to you. I am sorry about this, but I am really quite worried. I hope you can help. You've been very informative and knowledgeable in the past and I think you will be again now.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Reply.
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 8:53 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail. Type of scanner shouldn't bother you. There is no special scanner. So far as the scanner you have is a paper scanner and can be used to scan the letter, go ahead and use it. Scan the letter and send it as attachment to the Attorney as he directed you.

Please, as I advised, always give prompt attention to this transaction, so that we will secure this fund within a very short time.

I await to read from you of any further development.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Procedure/Terms of service.
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008 1:59 PM

Dear Sir,

Please find attached to this message a scan of my Formal Letter of Authority in regard to the case concerning the estate of Morris Thompson.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I print out a letter exactly as "Jimmy Adams" described above, scan it, and attach it to my message. However, I date it "27th of August 2007". I fully expect the lad not to notice or be bothered. Or, in fact, even open the attachment.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Reply.
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008 2:01 PM

Dear Jimminy,

Thank you for your advice about the scanner. I have used my normal paper scanner as you advised, and everything looked okay so I sent the scan to the Attorney. I hope he finds it okay and suitable for his needs so we can progress with this business.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: That's all right.
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008 6:45 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail in which you informed me that you have scanned and emailed to the Attorney the letter of authority as he requested. If you put it down as I guided you, it will definitely be considered by the Attorney.

So, let us hope to hear from him as soon as possible.

Please note that I rely on you to successfully secure this fund because without you, there is noway I can claim this fund. So, you have to put up your best to see that the Attorney procure the relevant and required Documents and on your behalf apply for the release of the fund to you within or before the end of the coming week

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation while I await to know of any further development from you.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Observation/information.
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008 8:00 PM

London, United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

This is to certify that I received your mail and the attached Power of Attorney. I have gone through the Power of Attorney and noted you made a mistake in the dating. As you are aware, this is a Formal Letter. Hence, I cannot either add, remove or alter any information. Therefore, take a look at the date, correct it and then send the corrected Letter of Authority to us.

Upon our receipt of the corrected Power of Attorney, we shall start to prepare the Documents for onward presentation at the Court. We shall also make a Formal presentation to the Bank to formally furnish them that we are representing and acting on your behalf in this transaction.

However note, while we will start to prepare the various Documents, we shall need the fees to formalise them and conclude the documentation. So, we shall be guiding you on how you will send the fees {That is, the Legal Consultation Fee : 1000 Pounds Sterling and the Endorsement and Commissioning fees : 250 Pounds Sterling} upon our receipt of the corrected Letter of Authority.

Yours Sincerely,

I'm impressed! He's playing the part right down to perfection.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Observation/information.
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 9:21 AM

Dear Sir,

I received your email and noted the observation you made about my letter. Thank you for pointing this out. I cannot offer any explanation for why I write the wrong year, but it does not affect our business as I have corrected it and I attach the amended letter to this email.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I repeat the process but with the correct date this time.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: That's all right.
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 9:24 AM

Dear Jimminy,

Greetings to you and yours today. I hope you are doing fine.

My original letter to the lawyer had a small mistake on it and George Albert quickly spotted it and pointed it out to me. I have corrected that and re-sent the amended version. I am now waiting for him to approve the letter.

I will let you know of any further developments.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Send the fees.
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 9:25 PM

London, United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

This is to confirm that I received your mail and subsequently the attached corrected Power of Attorney. Firstly, we appreciate your resolve to entrust this service into our able hands and hence wish to re-assure you that we will promptly, efficiently and effectively render this service as soon as we received the fees from you.

Thus, as I pointed out in my last message, we shall start to prepare the various Documents for onward presentation at the Court for endorsement and commissioning and as well issuance of probate. Before formalising the Documents for presentation at the Court, we shall make a formal presentation to the Bank and subsequently request the Bank to issue us a recommendation Letter in your favour. That is, to testify that by their record, you are the Next of Kin. {This Recommendation Letter from the Bank will be attached to the Documents we will present at the Court}

Therefore, for prompt services, we advise you to send the fees through Western Union Money transfer in the Name of our Account Clerk as guided below:

Due to the Western Union limitation on the amount to be sent or received here in United Kingdom, we advise you to send the fees in two transafer of 750 Pounds Sterling and 500 Pounds Sterling through Western Union Money Transfer:

Receiver : Mr. Douglas Stephen { That is first Name and last Name respectively}

Address : 81 Denmark Street, Camberwell. London.

Test Question : Code

Answer : 44

Send the fees as guided above and scan and email us the transfer confirmation slip for reference and record purposes.

We appreciate to serve you and will serve you well.

Yours Sincerely,

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Send the fees.
Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 10:17 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email detailing the progress of this matter.

May I be so bold as to ask for you to consider this idea I have? I will be visiting London in a few days' time as part of my business, and it would be very easy to call in and deliver the money personally to Mr Douglas Stephen. That way, I can be sure that the payment has been made and also I do not have to waste money on two amounts of "transfer fees" that Western Union add to any payment one makes. If I make two payments totalling £1250 I will have to pay much more than just £1250 if I use Western Union. (This is how the company makes its profits.) However, if I visit Mr Stephen in person, I will only have to pay £1250.

Please forward to me the email address or telephone number of Mr Douglas Stephen so I may arrange a time to meet him.

thank you,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I wrote:
Subject: Re: That's all right.
Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 10:24 AM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

The small mistake in my official letter has been corrected and the lawyer has approved it.

He contacted me yesterday and mentioned some fees that are owing. He suggested I use Western Union money transfer to send them, but as I will be in London (where I have been ordered to send the money to), then I would prefer to meet the receiver of the money in person. This will be much more secure (and will cost me less in transfer fees that Western Union demand for using their service). I have suggested this to the lawyer and I hope that he sees the positive points in my idea.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: This is my advice.
Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 4:55 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail. How I wished you asked for my advice before communicating to the Attorney your intention to bring the fees to him in London. If you did, I would have advised you not to relate such intention to him, as it is better for you to send the fees to him as he advised for obvious reasons.

As I made known to you through my previous mails, delay is not good in this transaction. we really need to act fast to at least formally file-in for the release of the fund. So, since you have the money, send it to the Attorney as he advised you instead of waiting for when you will be in London. More over, a face to face contact with the Attorney at this early time may not be in our favour.

You are aware that you do not have adequate information of Late Mr. Morris Thompson, and as I made known to you through one of my previous mail, the Attorney is quite experiensed. So, contrary to your thought that you have to get their and drop the money with them, they will definitely engage you with discussions in respect of the transaction and Late Mr. Morris Thompson's life time, and during the discussion they may ask you questions which you will not be able to answer. Of course, this will raise suspicion.

Personally, I prefer and suggest that you send the fees to him as he directed. The extra amount as transfer fee of Western Union is comparable to the expenses you will incure in going to London to give him the Money. I am suggesting you send the fees to them because we have already gone far in this transaction and as such I will not want anything or act which will jeorpadise or pose a hitch in our securing this fund.

Please, I appeal to you to send the money to him as he guided. By the time he has gotten the Documents and formally apply to my Bank for the release of the fund to you and we approve it, you can then go and see the Attorney if you wish, because as at that time, there will be no going back.

I solicit your understanding and co-operation in this matter while awaiting to read from you.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Take note.
Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 6:45 PM

London, United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Your suggestion to come to London is ideal and will be highly appreciated but it will be preferrable, better and appropriate when we must have concluded writing and formalising our various "Addresses" in respect of your position as the Next of Kin to Late Mr. Morris Thompson and for your taking possession of the Deposit at National Westminster Bank, which will present at the Court. Then will be preferrable and appropriate, so that you go to the Court with us. Your going to the Court with us, will make our presentation easy. As we will put you in the "Box" and lead you in the presentation. It is also more appropriate because, if there will be any cross-examination by any Counsel or the Jurry, you will be in a better position to answer since you knows Late Mr. Morris Thompson more and better than us.

But the problem here are as follows:

It is part of our Consultation Fee that we will use to buy materials for the writing and formalising of our "Addresses"

It is also on our receipt of our Consultation Fee that we will make a Formal Presentation to the Bank to official inform them that we are representing you in this transaction and through same secure from them a Recommendation Letter in your favour and if possible an extract of the Account of Late Mr. Morris Thompson, which will reference in our "Addresses" and as well attach them to our Addresses alongside your Power of Attorney.

Thirdly, it is on our receipt of our Consultation Fee that we will creat time and devote attention to this service which you entrusted in our able hands.

In summary therefore, if it will be convenient for you to come to London, it should be when we have concluded and formalised our "Addresses" to be presented at the Court, so that you go to the Court with us. Going by this and as I have explained above, if you are all right with this, you should then send our Consultation Fee as already guided while you come at the appropriate time which I will make known to you in due time with the Fee to be paid at the Court.

NB: Even as to your suggestion, you need not either Mr. Douglas Stephen's Telephone Number or Email Address, because I will personally appreciate to see you. As you are aware, we are distinguished Attorney and Barrister's at Law. So, we spend most of our Day in one Court or the other. So, what you need to do is to tell me when you are likely to come to London, then I will cross-check our schedule and know if it will be convenient to us. But preferrablly, it should be when we have concluded and formalised our "Addresses" as I explained above.

I do hope that my explanation is quite clear and understandable.

Yours Sincerely,

I wrote:
Subject: Re: This is my advice.
Date: Wednesday, 3 September, 2008 1:21 PM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

I feel you have misread my last email. I am not making a journey to London specifically to pay your lawyer... I am going to London anyway for other business, so while I am there I will call in to the address you gave me and hand over the money. It will cost me nothing more than I am already having to spend because I cannot avoid this business meeting in London, even if I were not involved with you and the Morris Thompson affair.

I am leaving early tomrrow morning, and the rest of today I have pre-London meetings (silly, but this is how things work, as you know). I simply have no time to call in to the bank until I get back from London. This way, George Albert will get his money much more quickly. Does he want it tomorrow or does he want it when I get back from London this coming Sunday? Actually, it would be Monday, as the bank will be closed on Sunday. So, tomorrow or Monday? According to your latest email, he would like it as soon as possible, so tomorrow (Thursday) is definitely the better of the two options.

I will call in tomorrow and I will simply deliver an envelope with a letter to the law firm's receptionist/secretary, addressed to George Albert. This way, he will get his money quickly AND he will not be able to ask me questions that I may not be able to answer.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: This is my position.
Date: Wednesday, 3 September, 2008 9:10 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail. According to your last mail, you suggested this option to the Attorney. So, have he responded to you? If he has, did he accept your suggestion or not? If yes, have you furnish him of the time and day you will be in London? My Dear, I still believe that the better option is to follow-up the Attorney's directive.

You knows very well that I connected you into this transaction and as such, I am in a better position to guide you on the best way to follow. There is noway you can get to an Attorney's Office and just drop an envelop and leave. That is not possible. They must ask you some questions. And where you are unable to answer the questions, it will affect this transaction and may even put you and me into trouble.

So, I insist that you send the fees to the Attorney as he directed you to avoid any form of mistake which may jeopardise this transaction. Even where you do not have time to go to the Bank due to your trip, you can send any of your aids to go and send the fees to the Attorney or you send it when you come back from London as you explained in your mail.

I am insisting on this because I want us to secure this fund and hence, I will not appreciate any act which will bring a hitch to our securing the fund. So, you should heed to my advice for our interest.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

Real life forces me to take a few weeks away from baiting at this point.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008 11:24 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I have been waiting to read from you on the development in our transaction, but surprisingly I have not heard from you upto this time. So, I decided to write to know what is happening? Firstly, I hope you are fine? And as well that your trip to London was successful? Did you meet the Attorney? Where are you? Are you still in London or back to your City? Please update me on the latest development in our transaction as soon as you get through this message.

Best regards,
Mr Jimmy Adams.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: I am waiting to read from you.
Date: Tuesday, 16 September, 2008 9:12 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,

It is exactly ten days that you last communicated to me, intimating me of your trip to London and that you will be back to your City on Sunday, but I am really surprised that upto this time, you have not updated me or even write to inform me about your trip to London. What is happening? Are you okay? I do hope there is no problem or trouble? Please write to update me as soon as you get through this message.

I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: I am waiting to read from you.
Date: Thursday, 25 September, 2008 5:35 PM

Dear Jimminy Adams,

I must apologize about the delay.

The simple fact is that I was attacked by street hoodlums when I was in London. They assaulted my body and caused bruises and injuries, and as a result I have spent the past three weeks in the hospital, slipping in and out of consciousness. Only yesterday have I been allowed to come home, and my daughter must look after me.

I hope that this does not upset our plans in any way.

Please advise.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Oh! What a pathetic situation.
Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008 8:18 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I just received your mail. I am sincerely shock for what you ralated in your mail, and even surprised that such acts still happens in London. Well, thanks to the Almighty God that you are alife. Please, accept my sympathy.

So, how is your health as at present? I am sure that you are responding to treatment? I pray for your quick receovery.

As to the Business, having written your Name into the relevant records of Late Mr. Morris Thompson's Account as his Next of Kin, there is nothing else I can do than to rely on you to claim the fund as we agreed and arranged.

Meanwhile, have you been communicating with the Attorney? If you have, what is his position on this matter? And if you haven't, you should re-communicate to him, relate your situation to him, to let him know that you didn't ignore him and ask him to continue his services in respect of your claim of this fund.

Then whatever be the Attorney's position, you let me know.

I wish you a quick recovery.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Oh! What a pathetic situation.
DatE: Monday, 29 September, 2008 6:54 PM

Dear Jimminy,

Thank you for your concern and kind words.

Yes, it is still possible for these things to happen, even in a city like London. It is the money and wealth there... it attracts the unwholesome members of society who think they can earn their living in a quick (and illegal) way. If you visit the popular tourist places in London, it is okay and you will never see these low-lifes. However, if you go into the less-popular and the more residential areas, then you are probably going to see such hoodlums there. I took a wrong turn during my visit to London and I got completely lost and ended up in one of the roughest areas I have ever seen. The rest is just a blur of pain and violence that I really don't want to remember right now.

My injuries are not too bad. They are more of an inconvenience than a constant source of pain or agony. I can already feel an improvement, so I am confident I will heal completely.

I have not contacted the attorney at all during this time. I was worried that he might think I was wasting his time and offering feeble excuses. He probably has very important business to attend to and won't be wanting to squander his time on me and my unfortunate and unavoidable delays.

May I ask if he has contacted you or anyone in your bank? If I remember correctly from before my incident, I remember that there was a mention that he may call into your bank and verify some of the information that I gave him about Morris Thompson. Do you know if this has happened? I'm asking because I do not want to write anything that might not sit well with what you have been doing during my absence.

I look forward to your reply and advice.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Response.
Date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008 5:50 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your mail. Firstly, I am grateful to the Almighty God for your quick recovery. Such a dastard incident is quite inimical to this our Society/Country and must be dealt with.

As to your questions on whether the Attorney has either come to my Office or contacted my Office, if it is for the verification of what you told him about your relationship with Late Mr. Morris Thompson, he has done this long ago. By my record, he was here on the 22nd of August, 2008. And I do remember that I informed you that he came, asked questions and I answered and he was convinced that you are Late Morris Thompson's Next of Kin. Thus his further communications with you.

If you are talking of recently or since your trip to London, he has neither come to my Office nor contacted my Office.

Therefore, you have to write to him based on your last communication with him before you left for London. Though, you have to let him know that you had problem in your trip to London which resulted to an ill health. Thus, the reason why you have not communicated him for sometime.

Write to him as I advised and let me know his position, so that I will properly advice and guide you on what to do.

Best regards,
Mr. Jimmy Adams.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Response.
Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 10:29 AM

Dear Jimminy,

Thank you for the update and informing me about various things of importance in this matter.

On your advice, I will write to the attorney and enquire if he is still willing to assist me. I hope he is not angry at my absence.

I apologize in advance if I ask about things that you have told me already. I am still a little bit muddled about what happened and what didn't. For a few days after I was attacked and I was in the hospital, I had hallucinations and, at the time, they seemed very real. This has left me with a small amount of confusion about what REALLY happened and what I merely imagined. I hope you understand. As you explain things, I am sure my memory of events will become more confident and sure, and I will no longer need to ask you.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Subject: Re: Take note.
Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 10:33 AM

Dear Sir,

How are you and how is your lawyering business today? I hope all is well with both.

I must offer my deepest apologies for the lengthy absence over the past few weeks, especially as I had arranged to come to your office and make a payment in person.

The reason I did not attend and for being silent all this time is that shortly after I got to London, I ventured into the wrong part of the city, and I was attacked, molested, robbed, and assaulted by a gang of street hoodlums. As a result, I had to be in the hospital for several weeks as my body was healed of its most serious injuries, and even now I am still a little sore in places.

This, I am sure, was very unfortunate timing, and I hope that you are still willing to deal with me and the matter regarding Morris Thompson's estate.

Please reply soonest with any updates and changes that may have happened while I was out of action.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Answers to your questions.
Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 2:15 PM

London, United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

This is to confirm that we are in receipt of your mail. We are pretty good and doing very well in our services. Thanks for your concern.

Do accept our deepest sympathy on the unfortunate circumstance that you related in your mail. We do hope you are recuperating and hence wish you a speedy recovery.

In answer to your questions on any developments or changes in the transaction you entrusted in our able hands? There have been no further development or change since you did not send to us the required fees for us to go ahead with the services as we explained to you. As we clearly stated in our last mail to you, it is only on our receipt of the fees that we will go ahead to render our services as we have duly explained and expressed to you.

Also, in response to your question on whether we are still willing to render service to you in respect of this transaction? We are always willing and ready to render service or services to any valid Client so far as he/she accomplishes our conditions of service. Therefore, if you accomplish our conditions or terms of service, we will go ahead with the services from where we already are.

For a quick reminder of our conditions or terms of services, we refer you to our previous mails of the following dates: 23 August, 2008. Paragraph 10 {In summary.......}, 1st September, 2008 with the Subject " Send the fees" and that of 2nd September, 2008 with the Subject " Take Note" If you carefully go through our mails of the afore-stated dates, you will know what to do and how to do it.

In summary, you have to send the fees to us as guided, to enable us continue with the services as we have already explained to you through our previous mails.

We wish you a speedy recovery.

Yours Sincerely,

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic