SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fedex - Help required.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dougie
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day guys!
Sorry to be out of the loop for a long while. Vacations to be had, busy as a scammer being baited at work. But anyhooooo.. I'm back! And boy did I miss this place! haha!

Well today fellow travellers I was very pissed off to get a scam on my private email address that I use on my ms outlook. The daring bugger... so I'm going to nail the sucker. But I have to say I haven't quite seen one like this before and I was wondering if anyone else has? If so, how was it dealt with?

Cheers!

Dougie

Quote:
Dear friend,

Goodday,

I just want to inform you that i have packaged and deposited your ATM MASTERCARD worth $800,000,00 USD with FedEx Delivery Services to deliver it to you, due to i have waited enough to hear from you so that your funds will be transferred through CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) here to your personal account, but because of the late response,i now decided to package your winning funds in an ATM MASTERCARD and placed it for delivery with the fedex delivery services because it also eaiser and safer. Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of $185,00 USD which you will be required to pay before delivery, so you are to contact them on how you are to remit the fee to them so they can release your package and deliver it to you which will take 2 working days to get to you. I am going out of Nigeria to IRAQ for a period of 4 months to see my boss.

However, this was not paid for because of demurrage. Well, I did forward them your delivery address, but a re-confirmation is important when contacting them if you want to change your address. I advice you quote the parcel and shipment code to them for onward delivery to your re-confirmed address.The ATM MASTERCARD has pin number 8876. Take note, once you receive the card you take it to any ATM cashpoint around your area and slot it in and enter the pin code for withdrewal, the amount you can be able to withdrew per day is $20,000.00 USD (Twenty Thousand United State Dollars) each day.

Forward the following when contacting FedEx Delivery Services:
Full name......................
Home address............
Country....................
Telphone...............

Find FedEx Contact Information Below:
====================================
Contact Officer: Mr. Collins Oliver

E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +234 703 656 5651
Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9856
Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

Once again, the Fedex delivery services do not know the content of the parcel, I registered it as an African magazine they don't know it contains ATM MASTERCARD inside, this is to avoid them delaying the delivery and besides I don't want you to lose your inherittance funds.

Regards,
Barrister Tom James
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy as pie to bait. Once you respond there will be a delivery charge that has to be paid by WU or some such. Or demurage charges or charges to reactivate the card or hell all of the above.

Remember don't bait from your work addy, bait safe Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he's telling you he wants the $185 (he's starting small), ask lots of questions about the fee, the card, and what kind of limits there are for withdrawing the money.

Then start asking for the "official" forms. God knows you wouldn't be given money without a paper trail. Make the lad work for you.

Then go silent. By now he's excited as he thinks you are going to fork over some $$. Make him wonder where you went. Get him nervous (but only do this after he's well hooked).

At this point you have many options. You can chop his dollar; you can "die" and have your "sister" come into the scenario, taking care of your affairs (and she needs the lad to repeat everything over again); or maybe you suffered a car accident and have partial amnesia.

The world is your oyster. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go along for quite a while and when I can no longer delay, that damned you know who, Mr. "G" that works for that same company contacted me as the assigned fiduciary agent for expediting the transaction and insisted that I send $2,700.00 immediately, which I do so promptly via Western Union.
1. They get so pissed that Mr. "G" was able to get full cooperation immediatly.
2. They get really pissed that Mr. "G" got $2,700.00 when all they wanted was a couple of hundred dollars.

I love this twist as they not only loose the little amount they were working on but the other guy readily gets $2,700.00, far more than they would dare ask for and of course at this time I am angry and demand satisfaction and my money back. I have had them plead with me to go ahead and send the $185.00 security fee so they can go ahead and take care of business and bring Mr. "G" to justice as he is wanted by the FBI!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
jimnick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of these guys have switched to FEDEX or DHL for posting. once you go through all of the above like the guys mentioned you will then finally be asked to send the money for the FEDEX expense. Just make up a company name Vinnie Gumba LLC is mine and tell them to charge everything to your account at FEDEX and push number keys until you think it is long enough. Then they will make up some line and just tell them you spoke to or want to speak to. ALWAYS ASKS TOUGH QUESTIONS OR ELSE YOU SPEND MORE TIME THAN THEY DO.

Enjoy

Jojo Milo
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure btinternet.com would love to hear how their customer is (ab)using their services.

When did the UK go over to the dollar?

BTW aren't all those zeroes confusing? Smile
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply go with the direct route. I live in a country that does not have western union and sometime a money gram and request a bank account. I keep them on the hook by not responding and asking questions and when they give me an account it goes to Mr. Alan for safe keeping and termination. I continue this until they get tired and drop me and bait them from another account and start the entire process over again. Simple pleasures simple minds.....
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you could get P4rcel D1rect to arrange shipping instead of fedex? PD include guaranteed headaches for all (scammers) involved, and are noted for their painful customer abuse oops service.

Maybe suggest you're happy to play along, and introduce the change of courier once they're hooked and think you're the real deal? Clearly they won't ship anything, but if they have to be seen filling out paperwork for your choice of courier before you wire them cash, it adds an extra layer of misery Smile
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could throw in M7cn S3cur3 in there too.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic