SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be enlisting some help from you guys shortly, as I sent out an ASEM about how I was a 15 yr. vetran to the "game" and I have checks that i can send to potential vic's. So far 2 have come back to me saying that they are interested in my offerings...silly lads Twisted Evil

After the one emailed me back, he said he didn't want to fuck up any more jobs and such, so I volunteered to look over his scripts.

After he sends me his scripts, I am going to re-word to de-educate the lad, and then give him a list of my "clients" for him to try his new script on.

I will reply in this post when I have everything locked and loaded, but I will need volunteers for my new pet.

Please PM me if interested and I will give you details. I also would like to keep this thread going to see what he sends you guys back with.

I will let you know when all systems are a go. Twisted Evil

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, lad just sent me his script and I re-worded it his script now reads, thanks partly to Mr. Wang:

Quote:
This is how I would make your script you have to sound like a company, and you have to sound rich.You also can not include your real name, or they track you down. I want you to send this new script to some maga's that I have myself, and you tell me how they respond:

HUNGYAN HAOLONG AGRO ALLIED PLASTICS & MOULD CO. LTD
JINGQI ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 31802

Forgive me for intruding on your personal space and microwaving your hamster, especially
as we have never met before. Please be aware that I do not want to offer this position to the natvie ninja's that are running amok in muy country.
We are exporters based in China. We export Agro Allied and plastic raw materials into Europe, America and the rest of the world. Our company, Hungyan Haolong Agro Plastic Smoldering Company Limited was established in 1999, and we come in peace you cowardly bastards!
We are interested in employing your service, to work for us as our foreign payments receiving officer, who can receive payments on our behalf for products we supply to our clients in Europe, America and Britain and all over the world.
It does not matter whether you are already in a full or partial employment because this is risky free and it is a part time position that could become permanent, which will be based on your performance rating over time. This will be characterised by transparency and honesty. The more transparent you are the better!

Having a functional bank account is an essential pre-requisite to receive payments on our behalf and is also an added advantage. Subject to your satisfaction with this proposal, you will be made our foreign payments receiving officer in your region.
If you decide to work for us, please forward the following details to our contact person:

First Name:
Last Name:
City:
Tel No:
Email:
Sex:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Routing Number:

Your Business Experience:

REGARDS FROM

Ray Charles

So I have all systems locked and loaded and now ready for PM's with baiters email addies.

All systems are a go......... Twisted Evil

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can be part of this - PM to follow.

I can also supply a dollar chopper if needed; Mr G0mer isn't the only one around you know...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dollar chop would be great, but right now I am having a hard time getting this guy to trust. I think he's been baited before, so I am applying a little bit of lube before I royally fuck him over.... Shocked

I think a dollar chop would be good for down the road....but feel free to hit him for forms, and pic's, and safari's, whatever your heart's desire for this scum of the earth dirtbag ( I know, I know, please tell you all how I really feel about these assholes).

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. PM on it's way. I can also chop his dollar later, just say the word.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in on this one: PM sent. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can trust me, I swear! PM sent and hamster ready to be microwaved Smile

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pick me pick me

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From our boy...

Quote:
...I do not want to 0ffer this position to the natvie n1nja'5 that are running am0k in your country.

Aw crap...I thought they were isolated in HIS country! Dang, I HATE am0k n1nja5 - they always step on the flowers. Smile

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he send the "new" script? That's fucking awesome! Please keep me posted.......

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't got it yet, hopefully soon. How do you want me to abuse this nitwit?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's must have a computer and internet at home (or he's at the all-night cafe). I got the new script about 0100 LADLAND time. I replied quickly, just to see how fast he'd react. Got a reply in less than an hour.

Now I know he sleeps in the middle of the day. Wink

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too. PM on the way, thanks, B
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in , PM on the way, thanks, B
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to send him loads of forms, picture requirements and safari's along the way. You can have your way with him so to speak... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a reply (emphasis added):

Quote:
Dear ,

We will be glad to offer you a job position in our company.

This is in view of not having an office presently in your Country. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going on at the moment.

All you need to do is to receive payment from our customer.You are to deduct 10% as your commission and send the remainder to any of our regional offices via An instant money Transfer method (Preferably Western Union).

Payment can be issued out to you in any form which is accepted by the company and will also be issued out directly in your name as our Presiding agent as soon as your application is granted.

BENEFIT IS AS FOLLOWS:-
* The average monthly income is about $4000....
* No form of investments from you....
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day....
* You do not pay any form of taxes....

Payment Ranges from $3000 above according to amount of placed by our prospective customers.

We will inform you as soon as you application is Granted.

He hasn't even mentioned cheques.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Microwaved hamster just hit my mailbox. Slick format, no doubt he'll be very successful with this one Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent nothing to my other account - doesn't he like g-mail accounts?

Sand Timer x 7
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL, this was fun to read (poor hamster, though).

Just wanted to advertise the Fake Lads Tutorial here.

Please feel free to give out my guestbook (see siggy line) as a source for new maga to your partner. Even though I have partly retired, there are lots of baiters in there, ready for some extra fun Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah sweet, PM on its way Very Happy
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone, I just asked him to send me the scripts from when he gets a positive reply from the maga's and I am going to re-word that script too. I really don't have a plan formulated just yet, but I shall soon have one to see how much lad pain I can cause.

I also have another that just responded to my guymen ASEM and I just asked him to send me his scripts also. You guys also want in on this guy as well? First, we have to make sure his scripts are "perfect".... Shocked

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
He hasn't even mentioned cheques.

That's because I am the customer he mentions and I send you a check and it's over the amount and you send me the difference and I send it to him or something like that.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like your 2nd lad send me the script - without any editing.

The 1st one just said I get 10% for signing up - no mention of tax free or anything - and then a reminder to fill in the form. He's gonna be fun!

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad just sent me his second script, and I am re-wording it now. This is fun...... Twisted Evil

Any special requests to throw in? It's the 2nd script that Yas posted already....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have 1 or 2 lads with this script now? I gotten 2 different scripts (just a few words changed) but with a different name and email....

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic