SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Only my second bait but success already

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a mail from Mr. Mark Eric to inform me of my incredible luck:

I replied:

Is this tue? I just recieved the following message:

REF NO:UK/9420X/68
TICKET NO:5647560054
SERIAL NO:5368/02
WINNING NOTICE!!!
You have won a total sum of 500,000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)in cash credited to file REF:UK/9420X/68 with Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 5647560054 with Serial number 5368/02 This is from a total cash prize of 11,000,000 GBP shared amongst the (21)international winners in this category in the UK YAHOO NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Don't mess with me. If I won this lottery it couldt not have come at a better time. I NEED that money right now.

Please tell me it is true.

S. McKnife.

He confirmed and asked me to complete the claims form with all my details. I complied:

Dear Mr. Mark Erica, (my term of endearment for my new lad)

Below is the claims form as requested by you. Please send my winnings as soon as possible as I want to arrange my European trip for next week. I will also travel through the UK at this time and maybe I can hire the millenium dome to celebrate.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to all that money.

S. McKnife.

Ref:UK/9420X/68
Ticket Number: : 5647560054
Serial Number: 5368/02

THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY CLAIMS FORM
1.FULL NAMES :Sir Cumsize McKnife PhD
2.ADDRESS :Luang Prabang, Kingdom of Laos
3.SEX :As often as possible
4.AGE :42
5.MARITAL STATUS: Married
6.OCCUPATION :Entrapmentneur
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:XXX-350-3026
9.MOBILE :No Signal
10.FAX NUMBER :XXX-350-3026
11.TICKET NUMBER: 5647560054
12.AMOUNT WON :£500,000.00 pounds
13.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL:
Very charming personality, tall and hansum.
14.CITY / STATE :See above
15. NATIONALITY :Laoasion
This is to verify that the information filled in this FORM is a valid particulars of me.
YES: NO: XXX (PLEASE INDICATE)
PROPERTY OF THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC

I got an email saying that all the data matched (to what, I don’t know) and now I had to choose a delivery option:

Deliver Your winning cheque to you via any of this channels listed below:

A.Normal class delivery: in 48hours
TOTAL...........................................£500.00

B.Normal class delivery: in 72hours
TOTAL...........................................£410.00

C.Normal class delivery: in 96 hours
TOTAL...........................................£360.00

Wow – I get to choose how much money I want to send to my lad. Naturaly I chose the 500 Pound option:

Dear Mr. Erica,

1. I choose delivery option A.Normal class delivery: in 48hours

2. My mailing address is a bit of a problem just now as I am living in a jungle just north of the town of Luang Prabang in the center of Laos. But if your courier just ask for the white man with the huge bank balance, anyone will direct him in the right direction.

3. My Identification document is attached as a file. (Oh no – I forgot to attach the file!)

Please allow me to ask a few questions: How much is 500 Pounds in Lao Kip? and how much is my winnings of 500,000 pounds in Lao kip?

Thank you for your kindness.

S. McKnife.

I get the reply:

Attn: Sir Cumsize McKnife

Thanks for your mail.

Your mail was well noted as regards to your choice of delivery option. Option A. Normal Class Delivery In 48Hours.

And in regards to your mail, You wanting to know the equivalent conversion of your winning prize and the delivery charges in your currency.

In regards to the above mention see below the equivalent conversion as required by you.

1.The delivery charges for normal class delivery in 48hours when converted it became

£500 GBP = 8,011,133.90 LAK

2.Your certified bank cheque of £500,000.00 when converted it became

£500,000.00 GBP = 8,014,662,292.20 LAK

The option .A. (Normal Class Delivery in 48Hours ) you have choosed is £500.00 GBP which is equivalent to (8,011,133.90 LAK) Laos Kips.

Note:The delivery charges of £500.00 GBP = 8,011,133.90 LAK must be paid by you as stated by the British law and the fund release department entity's before we can proceed with the delivery of your winning parcel to your residence.

In regards to the above mention you are hereby given a payment instruction which you will have to follow properly and make the payment for the delivery charges.

Then I get the normal payment instructions:

Payment of £500.00 GBP = 8,011,133.90 LAK should be made to:

Receiver's Name :Steve Lucratt.
Address:The Marina Offices,
St Peters Yacht Basin,
L70 1NL,England.

Note :You are to go to any nearby Western Union Or Money Gram location there in your country (Luang Prabang Kingdom of Laos) and effect the payment for the delivery charges in the above payment information given to you by cash.

Plus all the usual BS of scanned copies of payment slips and other WU or MG Info.

Thanks for your understanding the man with the huge bank balance,the delivery agent will certainly remember this as soon as they arrive in your country after receiving your delivery payment.

Once Again Congratulations, As we await your urgent payment.

Mr.Mark Eric.

Then I go on holiday for a couple of weeks and the lad starts sending personal emails. Probably handed over to a worker bee:

Attn : Sir Cumsize McKnife,

The Lottery Claims And Funds Release Department Board try calling you today with the contact phone number you privided, but you were not there to pick the call. After sending to you a mail as regards to your requirement and the details on how you can make the payment.

You are advice to kindly go and make the payment becaue as i mail you now i want you to know that all necessary arrangement regarding the immediate delivery of your winning parcel has be put in place. All we are waiting for is just your delivery payment.

We are awaiting your urgent payment for immediate dispatch of your parce to you in your home address.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

I’m on holiday and don’t respond. Then he writes again:

Dear S. McKnife

Good day to you.

We have not heard from your end as regards to the payment for your delivery. Your parcel is awaiting delivery in receipt of your payment. Kindly respond back to me to know your position in making the payment.

Have a nice day as we await your mail.

Regards

Mr Mark Eric.

After my return from a very nice three week holiday, I reply:

Dear Mr. Erica,

Please accept my appologies for my late reply to your kind emails.
Right now we are experiencing the worst monsoon season that you can
imagine. Only today I was able to leave the jungle and my home to come
to town and arrange for the payment you require. But as you can
imagine, 8,011,133.90 LAK is a huge amount of money and to get that
sort of cash together took me all of 3 hours to count as I was
continously interrupted by the locals who have never in their lives
seen such ammounts of money in one place.

Anyway, it is was all done and I was ready to send post haste but
allas, I discovered there was no Western Union or Money Gram office in
Luang Prabang. Also, the bank suggested that I just do a bank transfer
to your account which will be the easiest way to do it. But for that
to happen I would need to have your phone numbers as well as your bank
details. Please provide these to me as soon as you can because I am
really looking forward to my winnings.

Thank you and best regards.

S. McKnife.

A happy Erica writes back almost immediately:

Attn : Sir Cumsize McKnife ,

Compliment of the day to you.

And also it is a good thing hearng from you.In regards to your urgent mail,See below the requested account details to enable you make the payment immediately so that the delivery agent can proceed with the delivery of your winning parcel to you.

You are to make the payment of 500 Pounds Sterlings which is equivalent to 8,011,133.90 LAK in your country currency into the below account details.

NAME OF BANK NATWEST BANK.
ACCOUNT NAME : MR T. R. MAGADZIRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 46657282
SORT CODE :01 06 88
IBAN BIC : NWBKGB2.
IBAN NUMBERS: GB85NWBK01068846657282.
BANK ADDRESS,33 piccadilly Manchester M1 1LQ.

As soon as you have make the payment,You are to immedately send to me the scanned copy of your payment or deposit slip for comfirmation.

As we await your urgent payment.

The man with the huge bank balance.The delivery agent will certainly remenber this as soon as they arrive in your home town. (This sounds ominous doesn’t it?)

You can reach me via this below contact phone numbers.

Regards

Mr.Mark Eric.

Bank details sent off to Alan right away. I hope it brings results. Meantime, this saga is ongoing.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice going so far! living in a remote area has its benefits.
I imagine you will rush to your local bank to make the transfer! just hope it's not delayed or misdirected due to those complicated Laotian banking systems...

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Well done on getting the bank account.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dealing with this MR T. R. MAGADZIRE, too.
He's going to have an hard time, apparently... Twisted Evil

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AARGH! I wrote back:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,
What a day I've had! Walking around with all that money in the streets. First I went to the Bank to transfer the money. Then the Bank say they need to have conformation that the money is mine. But I tell them it comes from my bank account. Then they say it is good but why do I want to send that much money out of the country. I tell them I win the lottery and the money is so that I can receive my winnings.
You see, the bank don't want me send more than 8 million Kip out of the country without proof that it is not coming back to me. So please Mr. Erica, I need to have proof that I win the lottery. I show them the emails from you but they say it is not enough. Please can you send me a certified certificate that I win the lottery. Then the bank will let me send the money.
Please do that now so that I don't have to go back home again in this rain. I don't want to take another boat through that river again. I fear the crocodiles and my wife is about to have our second child very soon.
Thank you for your kind help to get my winning money.
S. McKnife.

Mr. Mark Eric (the scurvy dog) gets upset and a little bit worried it seems:

Quote:
Urgent.....You Are To Proceed To Another Bank And Make The Payment.

Attn: S. McKnife,

Thanks for the mail we have receive here in our office today regarding the payment.

In regards to your mail, we do not like a situation whereby the bank will deprive you of you winning parcel.

In regards to the above mention and to pevent that from happening, You are therefore advise to go to another bank and transfer the money.

Note that at this point that you are about to receive your winning parcel after the payment, I will advise that you keep you winning infomation confidential.You are not surpose to be telling people about your winning details to avoid you being double cross by any one.

You are to go to the bank and effect the payment, If the bank insist to know why you are sending the money,tell them that you are sending the money to your brother that live in United Kingdom for business purposes to avoid delay in payment.

Remember what i told you, go to another bank and make the payment.

This is an an advise from me to you 'The man with the huge bank balance.'

Regards

Mr Mark Eric.

But Laos red tape comes into play:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I tried the one other bank in our town of Luang Prabang and they said the same thing to me. It is not the bank that want the certificate but it is the government that wants this certified certificate. Now I also learn today that government regulations state that any money leaving or entering the country must be accomapied by the propper paperwork and there is a form to fill out for sending and receiving any amount above 2 million Lao Kips. I know this because I had to do it before when I transfered my money from my Swis bank acount to Laos.

Mr. Mark, I can not lie to the goverment here. That will land me in jail right quick. How can I tell them I am sending money to a relative? I don't have a brother in the UK and we are not related. I only know you because of these emails. Anyway, I already told all my friends and relatives about the good fortune that is coming my way here.

Please Mark. Send me this certificate as quick as you can. I will make it up to you. I have the money ready to send at a moments notice.

Best regards,

S. McKnife.

Erica walks a short plank and
lies again, or he did not call the right number:

Quote:
Dear S. McKnife,

The lottery claims and funds release department have tried to call you severally, But you number was'nt going through.

Please provide me with your working cell phone number so that i can give you a call.

You call me with the below Contact phone numbers.

Tel:+447035904434
Tel:+447045797436
Tel:+447031901388

You will also be called as soon as the delivery agent about coming to your home addres for the delivery.

Your urgent payment will determine the immediate delivery of your parcel to you.

Best Regards

Mr Mark Eric

It's difficult living in the jungle:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I already told you that my cell phone does not work out here in the jungle. I don't get any signal at all. I checked my phone at home and there were no messages from you or anybody. Please dial the correct number and a leave a message. It is +X-XXX-350-3026. I cannot call outside of Laos at this time as I am still waiting for my International telephone line to be installed. And with all the rain that we've been having these days, I don't think this will happen any time soon.

Best regards,

S. McKnife.

A TROPHY!!

Quote:
Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife,

I have received your mail in my office today regarding the payment update.

See below your winning certificate as a proof.

Do ensure to make the payment as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

Code:
[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/SMcKnife/UntitledAlbum02#5247605100827825394[/img]

Please help someone: I tried to put the image on the forum but failed miserably. How do I do that?
ScumSpawn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That certificate is useless its not issued until the year 2998 demand a new one
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was so happy to get the certificate that I didn't even notice the date. But the bank manager did.

I hand down a slap:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

Thank you so much for the certificate. I took that to the bank immediately and was very happy that I could now send you the money to have my winnings delivered to me. When I got to the bank, the bank manager took one look at it and returned it to me. The date on there is 18-09-2998! That is an invalid date and the bank will not accept it.

Please Mr. Mark Eric, are you trying to bull shit me here. We are talking about a lot of money and I don't want to wait so long to get what is mine. Please correct this mistake and send me a new certificate.

I'm waiting.

S. Mcknife

A new certificate was issued, this time with the correct date:

Quote:
Attn:Sir Cumsize McKnife,

The lottery claims and funds release are in receipt of your mail,In regards to your mail i want to bring to your notice that you are dealing with a high reputable funds release department.

Regarding the winning certificate that was send to you, there was an error on it the lottery board apologise for it and we are very sorry for the inconviniences that we might have cost you.

In regards to the above mention the board have re-issued to you,Your winning certificate to enable you transfer the money.

See Below the attached valid winning certificate.

Note that the certificate was issue from the day your verification form was Received, Dated 18-08-2008.

So you are to immediately proceed to the bank for the payment.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The new certificate:

[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/SMcKnife/UntitledAlbum02#5247605100827825394[/img]

I don't work on weekends either:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

Thank you for the corrected certificate. I went to the bank right away but I was too late. They already closed for the weekend. I will send the 500 pounds first thing Monday morning.

Very excitedly yours,

S. McKnife.

Quote:
Attn:Sir Cumsize McKnife

We have received your mail regarding about the payment.

We shall await your payment first thing on monday morning for the immediate dspatch of your winning parcel to your door step.

Regards

Mr Mark Eric.

Oh those bank rules and regulations is driving me crazy!:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

As promised, I went to the bank first thing this morning. The bank filled out the transfer form for me and I handed over all the money to them with your information attached. The bank then took the money and returned my receipt which I attach to this email as proof.

But, at the bottom of this receipt there is a statement that I was not aware off and the bank clearly showed this to me. It states that no money transfer will be completed unless it is accompanied by the General Internaional Transfer form (GIT) as required by the United Kingdom law. The bank gave me a copy of this form and asked me to forward it to you for all the required information. Please note that on page 8, you are to enter all the bank details as you have given it to me in a previous email.

I am sorry for this delay Mr. Erica but there is nothing I can do about it now. The bank already took my money and is holding it until they get that GIT form back. So, please fill in the form as fast as you can and send it back to me. I really want to get my winnings to add to my already huge bank balance. Can you immagine how frustrating this is for me?

Thank you for your kind assistance,

S. McKnife.

I attached both the transfer form and the GIT form to one mail. Total of about 11.5MB. But the mail was returned undelivered because Mr. Ericas'mailbox is full:

[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/SMcKnife/UntitledAlbum02#5249082431814146034[/img]

Quote:
Attn:Sir Cumsize McKnife (YOUR ATTACHMENT WAS NOT GOOD PLEASE RE-ATTACH THE FORM AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FORMAT)

Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife ,

I have received your mail regarding the situation at the bank and also bank form. I tried to open the form but there was a problem,The form couldn't open in full so that i can immediately fill out the form for you.

I advise you re-send the bank form to me in another format,so that i can be able to open it and then fill it out.

I await your urgent response regarding this.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

Of course I MUST have this form:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

Form reattached. This is a PDF form that you have to open with Adobe Reader. You have to download and print it. Remember to fill in everything and especially page 8. Return this to me as soon as possible please. I would like to complete the transaction before the weekend.

Best regards,

S. McKnife.

The bait has been going on for about six weeks now. The story continues....
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is getting stroppy:

Quote:
Attn:Sir Cumsize McKnife (GO TO THE BANK AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY)

I have received your mail regarding the Bank Form.

Due to the stress involve you are advice to travel to another town where western union money transfer is located and effect the payment via wester union..

Please try and understand.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

Time for another slap:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

Look, I already told you there is no Westen Union or Money Gram offices here and I can not travel to another town even if I wanted to. What is all this nonsence? I get the feeling that you are deliberately holding up on my winning money in your bank account so that you can get the interest on that. 500,000 GBP is a lot of money and it has been more than a month since I was informed of winning this money. I made every effort to get the money paid to you for the transfer but I still don't have a sent to my name. You talk about stress??? You don't know what stress is. Imagine someone tells YOU that you just won all that money and then they dont want to give it to you. That is what I call stress and it is on me. Your money is sitting at the Local Bank of Laos waiting to be sent. I don't have that money anymore. It is yours.

What is your problem? Fill out the form and send it back to me as soon as possible or I will be forced to contact your superiors and inform them of your unwillingness to cooperate.

Please answer me now,

S. McKnife.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good, but don’t slap him too hard, he can drop you.
At every slap, let him feel you really urge to pay him… leave him some hope you can still find a western onion or money gram office somewhere in the jungle. It helps keeping him on the torture’s pole…

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not gone yet and I get my hopes up:

Quote:
Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife

I have received your mail, I must say that i undertand how you feel. I shall try my possible best to fill out and send to you the Bank Form tomorrow so that you can be able to transfer the money to us

Regards

Mr Mark Eric.

Then this arrives:

Quote:
Attn:Sir Cumsize McKnife---------Message From The Lottery Board Of Trustee Regarding Your Winning Amount (500,000.000 GBP)

Dear S. McKnife,

Good Day To You.

In regards to my mail to you yesterday.I have meet with the Lottery Board of Trustee about your request.But your request was turn down by the board Due to the company ethice and policy guiding our operation.

As i have told you before that the only way this whole thing can come to an end and be smilling is for you to travel to another town where Western Union or Money Gram Office is located and effect the payment.

As regards to the above mention,You are therefore advice to direct your way to the bank and ask the bank to give you back your money so that you can make the payment Via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

After more delebration about your request by the lottery board of trustee,they insist that if you cannot travel to another town closer to you for the payment that you can make an arrangement to come forward to UK for your funds.

So in view of the instructions from the lottery board,as your claims officer i want to advice you once again to kindly act as i have said 'go to another town were western union facilities are located and make the payment.

The bank will have no reason to hold back your money,Tell the bank that you are no longer sending the money. as soon as you are ready for the payment via western union get me informed so that i can provide you with the western union payment information.

Remember that this is your winning sum we are talking about (500,000.000 GBP).

Act fast.....

As i await your urgent positve response from you soon.(The man with the huge bank balance).

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

Now I'm not too sure how to proceed. Shall I have Mr. Gomer give me a call or an email? Or should I rather go the boring path and start sending bogus WU or MG forms? It drifted off script there for a while but I think we are back on a scrpit again. Any thoughts?
babacar ndiaye
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you ought to plan a trip to the UK. That'll take time: You have to see about getting your money back from the bank; you have to arrange transport to a nearby airport; imagine the potential delays in getting to the UK from Laos; then you can have you lad meet you at the airport, ideally no where near his location. Keep up the good work.
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not getting that form back. The lazy bastard wants me to do all the work here:

Quote:
Dear S. McKnife,

Good Day To You.

In regards to my mail to you yesterday.I have meet with the Lottery Board of Trustee about your request.But your request was turn down by the board Due to the company ethice and policy guiding our operation.

As i have told you before that the only way this whole thing can come to an end and be smilling is for you to travel to another town where Western Union or Money Gram Office is located and effect the payment.

As regards to the above mention,You are therefore advice to direct your way to the bank and ask the bank to give you back your money so that you can make the payment Via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

After more delebration about your request by the lottery board of trustee,they insist that if you cannot travel to another town closer to you for the payment that you can make an arrangement to come forward to UK for your funds.

So in view of the instructions from the lottery board,as your claims officer i want to advice you once again to kindly act as i have said 'go to another town were western union facilities are located and make the payment.

The bank will have no reason to hold back your money,Tell the bank that you are no longer sending the money. as soon as you are ready for the payment via western union get me informed so that i can provide you with the western union payment information.

Remember that this is your winning sum we are talking about (500,000.000 GBP).

Act fast.....

As i await your urgent positve response from you soon.(The man with the huge bank balance).

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

But I'm keen on that money:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I went to the bank Wednesday to get your money back and they were very reluctant to do so because they say that if you don’t want to fill out the form and send it back, it means you have something to hide. You wanted me to lie again and tell them I don’t want to send the money anymore. Do you have something to hide Mr. Mark? I can not lie to the bank.

Anyway, they gave me the money back. Then I wanted to travel to the nearest town to look for a Western Union office. This town is Viang Chan to the south of where I live and usually only takes a couple of hours to travel there but because of the monsoon rains we had, the roads are all washed up. My only option then was to take a boat on the Mekong river. This is a two day trip with an overnight stay on an island with lots of mosquitoes and snakes. You see Mr. Erica, I will do anything to pay for the transfer.

When I got to Viang Chan I found the Western Union office but you know what? They want the same form to be filled out. It is part of Laos monetary law!

What shall I do now? I am getting really worried that I am doing all this for nothing.

Regards,

S. McKnife.

I have a whole itenerary planned if I don't get that form back. Stay tuned...
newbiescambaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as i continue to learn how to bait from the forum as a newbie.. i would like to say...

you are my idol! =D fret not! one day I shall join you on the shores of Mekong River!
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you newbiescambaiter. It's nice to know I am someone's idol. I read a lot of sticky notes and other baits before attempting my own. Good luck and hope to see you soon but watch out for those crocodiles!

Erica is a lazy bastard:

Quote:

I have told you that due to the company have ethices and policy guiding our operation.

I advise you,if you really need this winning amount,You can get someone to fill the form for you.i dont want to act contrary to the rules and regulation of the lottery board.

And also i dont want to loose my job, try and understand and look for someone that can fill out the form for you.
I really want you to get hold of the winnings,Trust me. (I particularly like this line)

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

But there is too much information for my small brain to absorb:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I have tried to fill out the form for you but I get confused by all the information you have sent me.

1. In a previous email from you the Receiver’s name is Steve Lucratt.
2. In a later email you state that the Bank account name is Mr. T.R. Magadzire.
3. You name is Mr. Mark Eric.

Please just answer these questions for me:
a. Who should I send the money to?
b. Steve, Magadzire or Mark?
c. Do you all share the same address and bank account?
d. Is this a very cozy arrangement for the three of you?
e. Why don’t the Lottery Board have an official bank account?

Then I need to have your full address and your signature so that I can copy and paste that into the form.

Then the 2 most important parts:
1. I must have a passport photograph of you and
2. A photo of you with Appendix 1 of the GIT form. I can not put a photo of me on there because the bank already know what I look like.
3. I paid a man on the street 6500 Lao Kip to put his fingerprints on the form for you.

Please help me out here Mr. Mark. I filled out the form for you to help you. Now you must help me too. I won’t tell the lottery board anything to put your job at risk. I realy want to send you the 500 Pounds, trust me too.

Kind regards to you and your family.

S. McKnife.

He’s not going to bite on the form plus I get shot with me own gun:

Quote:
Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife...............Act As I Have Instructed You To Do And Make The Payment

I have received your mail,

Inregards to your mail about the account names,Regarding Mr Steve Lucratt,is the company account offcer incharge of receiving
payment from our customer via western union or money gram.

Note that it's due to the fact that you said there is no western union there in your town that we decided to provide you an
account details for the payment.

I Mr Mark Eric (Your Claims Officer) want to quickly bring this piece of infomation again to your kind notice that the company ethics and policy do not permitt such requirement.I dont know while you are having such problem with sending the require payment for the immediate delivery of your winning amount of 500,000.00.GBP.

Inview of your mail in which you said that you have already paid someone for fingerprint.As it is now i think the ball is in your curt.I wIll advise you to also get someone else to provide you the require passort and then sign any signature on it. i want you to try and understand my point because i really want you to get hold of this winnings. (Ooops!)

after you might have complete the whole required process,You are therefore advice to make the payment via Western Unon Or Money GRam with the information below.

Payment Information Via Western Union Or Money Gram

Receiver's Name:Steve Lucratt.
St Peters Yacht Basin,
L70 1NL,England.

After payment has been made,you are required to sent to us the scannd copy of the payment slip...(Blah, blah, blah...)

Please i do not want to risk my job .

Regards

Mr.Mark Eric.

Sorry Erica, it’s not going to be that easy:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

You still didn't tell me who Mr. T.R. Magadzire is. Only that the bank account is in his name. Shouldn't it be in Steve Lucratts' name? Who is T.R. Magadzire then? Also, I can not put a picture of these people on the form. They all look Asian and you are from Britain.

Clearly this is not going to work and I am not one to break the law of a country that is my home by telling untruths on an important form. I may loose my livelyhood and my family by going to jail. Therefore, I have made a cunning plan:

In a previous email from you, you have stated the following: “After more delebration about your request by the lottery board of trustee,they insist that if you cannot travel to another town closer to you for the payment that you can make an arrangement to come forward to UK for your funds.”

Since I am in Viang Chan already, I will go to the British Consulate tommorow to arrange travel to the UK. If I can get my visa and buy a plane ticket, I can be in London by Wednesday morning.

Do you think this is a good idea? I don’t know what else to do here and I will do anything now to get my 500,000 Pounds.

Kind regards,

S. McKnife.
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the man has something to hide. Why won’t he let me go to the UK? Maybe a small success is looming?:

Quote:
RE: Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife...............DO EXPECT THE ID CARD TOMORROW

I have received your email,As it is now i have seen your committement in claiming your winning amount.

I will advice you not to come over because it will cost you alot and also there is no way you can meet up with the Uk Government requirement before you can enter into Uk.

Let do it this way,I will send you what you have require for the payment but i am only doing this because of your committment so far and is going to be secret between you and i as far as my job is concern.

So inregards to the above mention you are to expect my mail regarding the ID CARD and the SIGNATURE by tomorrow.

In view of your mail about the Bank Account Name That was sent to you.You most that Mr.T.R. Magadzire is also the Lottery claims and funds release department account officer also.

But right now he has travel for an official assignment for three weeks.So if you are making any payment now,is going to be via Western Union.

Do await mail tomorrow.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

Then this arrives. He sends me a tiny little picture of an old guy and nothing else:

Quote:
RE: Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife...............AS REQUESTED !!!

How are you doing today?

Regarding my mail to you yesterday,Kindly see below the passport as you have requested.

Do ensure to make the payment via western Union with the payment information below.

(and the rest as before…)

See the attachment below

Regards

Mr. Mark Eric.

I am very sad and getting desperate now. Maybe a small bribe will do the trick:

Quote:
Mark,

When I opened your email yesterday, I cried. I could have cut a picture like that from a magazine if that is what I wanted. Do you want to help me get my winning package or not? Did you even read the GIT form that I sent you? It gives precise guidelines on pages 5 & 6 what the picture should look like. Also it states that you should include Appendix 1 for verification. You did not even send your signature like you promised.

Mr. Mark Eric, you said in your previous email: "and is going to be secret between you and i as far as my job is concern". I want to make a deal with you now. Here is the deal: If you fill out the GIT form completely and send that back to me, I will send you 1000 Pounds for your personal use as well as the 500 Pounds for the Lottery Board. I am getting 500,000 Pounds anyway so 1500 Pounds is not going to make me poor. Please respond favourably to this offer Mr. Erica. It will be to the benefit of both of us. But I must have the GIT form completed, scanned and sent to my email as soon as possible. That is all I'm asking. It won't cost you anything and I will give you 1000 Pounds.

Please answer me quickly Mr. Erica.

Kind regards,

S. McKnife.

theBeard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful work! I'm on my second, and it's not going nearly as skillfully. I am impressed.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff! Congrats so far and all the best with the rest.
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the compliments guys. It serves as motivation to carry on baiting this lazy lotto lad. Anyway, the story continues:

I did not hear from my lad for several days now. I got a little worried that he might have lost interest in me. Why? What have I done?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

What is happening. I did not hear anything from from you for a couple of days. I have come back home now to be with my family and our new baby boy to wait for your email. I hope you are well. Please let me know what is going on.

Best regards,

S. McKnife.

Then I decided to get my lawyer involved. One can only take so much abuse:

Quote:
From: Avery Tom Deacon-Harry. Attorney at Large. Serving the downtrodden since 1776

Attention: Mr. Mark Eric

Dear Sir,

I am writing on behalf of my client, Sir Cumsize Mc Knife, to inform you that he has appointed me as executor of his affairs in the United Kingdom.

My client has made available to me the amount of £1000 (One Thousand Pound Sterling) to be used as payment for transfer and delivery costs of his UK Lottery winning package to his address in Luang Prabang, Kingdom of Laos.

It is my understanding that an amount of £500 (Five Hundred Pound Sterling) is required by the Lottery Board for this purpose. Any further expenses will be taken care of by this office and it is required from you to provide details of any and all monies to be sent as soon as possible.

Please provide all details via email to this address. Thank you in advance for your promt response this memorandum.

At your service,

(Signed) Avery T. Deacon

Then this arrives. No word about the small bribe offered previously nor anything related to Avery T. Deacon

Quote:

I must say congratulation to you and also to your wonderful wife for the new born baby.

I got you email.Well you won't believe what i have been going through trying to help you get your winning prize.You know that i told you that it is against the ethics and policy of the orgainisation to let out such required information from any of our staff,I was summond by the Lottery Board of trustee regarding the pasport photograph i send to you. Although it was meant to be a secret between me and you but i dont know how they got to know about it.

My dear friend it has not be easy facing the board regarding my action,i almost loose my job.

Note that your winning parcel containing your draft cheque of 500,000.00 pounds sterlings is still intact, If you still want to claim your winnings,I will advise you to travel to a nearby country where they do not need such requirement and make the delivery payment there via Western Union.

You most know that delivery your winnings to you is no problem to us at all, The problem you are having is your country policy which violate the rules and regulations of this organisation.So let do it that way.

I shall await your urgent mail.

My Regards to your family and most expecially to the new born baby.

Have a nice day.

Mr Mark Eric

I’m very happy to hear from the lad and swing another carrot. But what about my lawer?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

Thank you for your kind wishes to me and my dear wife and family. You are most kind.

I am truly sorry to hear that you almost lost your job. Please thank the Lottery Board for me for doing everything possible to get my winning package to me.

I talked to a friend of mine in Switzerland and he suggested an alternative plan. He know an attorney in the UK who will take care of this kind of business for a small fee. The attorneys are Avery Tom Deacon-Harry and I contacted them already explaining the difficrult position I am in. They advised to make the money available to them and then they will take care of the rest. My friend in Switzerland then sent them 1000 Pounds and asked them to get into contact with you. I hope they will do that right after the weekend so that we may finish this business as soon as possible.

So, expect an email from Mr. Avery T. Deacon soon and keep me up to date on the latest developments.

Kind regards,

S. McKnife.

And a minute later he answers thus:

Quote:

I have receieved your email.In regards to your mail i want to let you know that to any correspondence with your friend and the attorney that you are suppose to instruct them to make the payment via western union to us with the western union payment instruction given to you.

Please this is my advice to you,make your winning information confidential for security reason.

I shall await your payment via western union .

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

And Mr. Avery Tom Deacon-Harry gets this:

Quote:
Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the (21) lucky winners selected on this year 2008 lottery promotion.The Yahoo Lottery Corporation felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users and subscribers of the yahoo Internet Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo Windows. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque valued: £500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand,Great Britain Pounds Sterling), has been issued in your name by theUk Yahoo Lottery Incorporation board, and also a certificate of prize claim will be sent along side your winning cheque.

(And the rest of the ususal BS including:)

THE UK YAHOO LOTTERY CLAIMS AND FUNDS RELEASE DEPARTMENT.
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,L70 1NL England.

Serial Number:............................... 5368/02
Ticket Numbers.............................. 5647560054
Parce Order Number..................... CPEL/FFCS/9876

[email protected]
DISPATCH OFFICER: MR. LARRY WHITE
OFFICE MOBILE Tel:+447035904434
Tel:+447031937053

At least the address and one phone number matches as do the serial & ticket numbers. But now we have a Parce (sic) Order number and the dispatch officer is yet another guy. The lad is trying to scam the lawer!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Eric,

I reffer you to my previous email regarding Sir Cumsize McKnife. I requested from you the exact details of his winning package including serial & ticket number as well as contact information. But what you sent me is an attempt to scam me into thinking that I won 500,000 Pounds. I am a professional lawyer Mr. Eric and I will not be scammed.

I need the above mentioned information to verify what I already have from S. McKnife from Luang Prabang, Kingdom of Laos. Once I have this information, I will then affect the payment of 500 Pounds to your account.

Please send me the required information at your earliest convenience.

Avery T. Deacon

Will he fall for this one? The story continues…

SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends the required information and it all checks out:

Quote:
Good Day Avery T. Deacon

I have received your email,it is true that Sir Cumsize McKnife told me that you will be contacting me for the payment to enable the delivery firm to commence immediately.

I have be facing some querry here in my office due to my action,well you will not understand that is why i send to you the delivery firm contact detail.As you have be rightly informed that i Mr Mark Eric his claims officer.So you are to take instruction from me as regards to making the payment.

The initial mail i send to you consist of Sir Cumsize McKnife winning information,See below again the information requested by you to verifiy with the one you have and then effct the payment immediately.

Full Name.....Sir Cumsize McKnife PhD
Ticket Number...5647560054
Serial Number...5368/02
Ref Number......UK/9420X/68
Winning Amount...£500,000.00
Parcel Identification Number...CPEL/FFCS/9876

In receipt of this email you are to make the payment with the payment information given to you below via western Union to this office.

Payment Instruction Via Western Union

St Peters Yacht Basin,
L70 1NL,England.

As soon as the payment is made you are to send to this office the scanned copy of the western union payment receipt for comfirmation.

Once again i am sorry for the delay in responding to your mail.

Regards

Mr Mark Eric

My solicitor replies politely. Notice the clever disguise of the word baiting at the end there:

Quote:
Mr. Eric,

Please forgive the late response to your email. We have been to the local Western Union branch to affect the payment of 500 Pounds to your Mr. Steve Lucratt. However, as I am sure you are aware, it is now an International requirement for all funds transfers to be accompanied by the relevant Money Transfer Validation form. I therefore attach the Western Union form to this email for your attention.

Please complete the form IN FULL so that this transaction may completed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your participation in this enticement.

Avery Tom Deacon-Harry
Attorney at Large
Serving the Downtrodden since 1776

I attached the old WUIMTV.pdf for his attention

The lad responds that he had a mail from my lawyer but he is lying to everyone

Quote:

I have received an email one again from Avery Tom Deacon-Harry in return to the mail i send to him regarding the payment modality.

He said that he was at the western union today for the payment but he could not make the payment due to what was required from him before he can make the payment. Due to this i do not want him to have problem in making the payment, although we have be receiving payment via western union here in Uk but i do not know if he is right.

In regards to the above mention,i have decided to send to him a bank account details for him to make the payment via bank payment to us.

I shall notify you as soon as we received the payment.

My regards to your family.

Mr Mark Eric.

I reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I had an email from Avery Tom Deacon-Harry about your email that you send to him. Please, I must ask you to copy me in all the emails you send to him so that I can be in the picture about what is happening. He sent an email to me but he did not get any bank information from you as you said. It is very important you do whatever he tells you so that you can get the 500 Pounds as soon as possible. He is a professional and know what he is doing as he did many of these transactions before.

Please work with this man and let us finish this business now.

Kind regards,

S. McKnife.

And this is what he sent my lawyer:

Quote:
Attn: Avery T. Deacon (I Shall Await Your Payment And The Scanned Copy)

Dear Avery T. Deacon,

I have receive your email,In regards to your mail and the form,you should know that there is no much time as far as this whole process is concern.

To make this whole process as quick as possible the Western Union Office made mention in there Form that any money transfer above 500 US Dollar most undergo the process but you see there is no much time for that.

In regards to the above mention you are advice to make the payment to us by breaking the payment in two consecutives.

Morealso you are to make the payment to us with the information below.

The first payment should be made to .

Mr. Steve Lucratt
Amount to be Sent 250 pounds .

The Second payment made to me same address.

Mr Mark Eric

Amount to be Sent 250 pounds

In receipt of this mail you are to proceed to the western Union office immediately and effect the payment.

If you still have problem in sending the money via western union keep me inform so that i can provide you with an account details for the payment.

If you are ask the reason for sending the money kindly indicate that you are sending the money to a friend for business purposes for security reason.

I shall await your payment and the scanned copy.

Regards

Mr Mark Eric

But my good Avery Tom Deacon-Harry writes back. Where are those bank details?

Quote:
Attn: Mark Eric:

Did you not understand my previous email to you?

1. You are to fill out the Western Union form already sent to you and then scan and return to me as soon as possible. There is no way that the money will be transferred to you or anybody else without this form. It is International law and both you and your Lottery Board should know that.

If the Lottery Board has a problem with this modality, I suggest they appoint someone (like me) to investigate this.

2. Our firm of Avery Tom Deacon-Harry will not split the payment in two portions just to satisfy your rules and then circumvent established regulations of Western Union.

3. HOW COULD YOU SUGGEST THAT I LIE ON AN OFFICIAL FORM???? I am a respected lawyer and I will not lie about the purpose of these funds. Shame on you Mr. Eric. I get the feeling that YOU have something to hide and is lying to me and my client.

As I have stated to you before, we have 1000 Pounds to cover all costs. It is your money waiting to be sent to your account. The time limit is set by your action.

Please respond now!

Avery T. Deacon.

This is getting old. How can I put him in his place?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Avery Tom Deacon-Harry

Didn't you report the theft of 10 Downing Street one time?

ETR extraneous word

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got that! I'm impressed. Yes, that name comes courtesy of the Goon Show. I'm a big fan. Very Happy

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used Avery T. Deakin-Harry myself for one bait: see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134788.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Hugh-Norks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loving the lawyer. great touch!!!!!!!!!!!
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not hear anything from my lad in a couple of days and was afraid that he may have lost interest. So my lawyer sent the following email to S. McKnife (my character) with a copy to Mr. Erica (my lad) to see if we can get things started again:

Quote:
Attn: Sir Cumsize McKnife PhD

I regret to inform you that Mr. Mark Eric did not respond to my last email within the specified amount of time. We therefore have to return the 1000 pounds to you so that you can make alternative arrangements.

I hope that we can be of service to you again in the future to help you with investments when you collect your 500,000 Pounds from your winnings,

Best regards,

===========================
Avery Tom Deacon-Harry
Attorney at Large
Serving the Downtrodden since 1776

The lad responds very quickly – but it seems I can forget about getting that WUIMTV form filled out

Quote:
Attn Avery Tom Deacon,

I have received your email, I am sorry for the late in response to your email, i have not been feeling fine for this past days but i am okay now.

I have send an email to the beneficiary about sending you an account details for you to proceed with the payment.

I shall send to you an account details first thing tomorrow morning so that we can get this whole thing done once and for all.

Do expect my email tomorrow about the account details.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

I sugest another modality (dedicated to the Goons). Let’s see just how far we can take this. Will he catch on?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I just had an email from my lawyer Avery Tom Deacon-Harry. And he says that you do not want to help him at all. That makes me very dissapointed but what can we do. I have asked him to not return the money to me because I have another cunning plan.

You see, I have an old Chinese friend who lives not very far from your address. His name is Mr. Ying Tong Iddle I. Po. and he is the chairman of the London Society of Gorrila Collectors. I contacted him yesterday and he will take the money and hand deliver it to your address. If all goes according to plan, you should have the 500 Pounds very soon and then you can send me my winnings at last.

I really need that money now with our new baby and all. You won't believe the cost of nappies in Luang Prabang these days and I will do anything to get my winnings now. I hope that we can conclude this by the end of this week.

Best regards,

S. McKnife.

Not even the very obvious references to the Goons got his attention. But at least he is still reading my mails:

Quote:

I have received your email, I am sorry for the late in response to your email,i have not been feeling fine for this past days but i am okay now.

Listen very well, i do not accept you involving a third party in this claim because it is against the ethics and policy for any winner to get another person involve in this regard.

Regarding the payment i shall be sending to the attorney an account details first thing tomorrow morning for him to effect the payment via bank payment.

So i advice you to keep Avery Tom Deacon informed to proceed with the payment tomorrow as soon as he received the bank account details.

Do have a nice day.

Regards

Mr Mark Eric

Hopefully I will get another bank acount detail for Alan. We shall see…

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic