SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got caught in a scam!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grs-

I am sorry this happened to you. It has happened to me as well. I know how you feel. I also know that baiting makes me feel like I am getting a return on my "investment". Twisted Evil

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone's been rendered useless for now, he's been forced to switch it off. There's quite a few queued SMS messages waiting for him when he puts it back on.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Debby Smith's three gmail accounts are receiving a steady inflow of scripted followup letters. I'll gather them all up tonight and pump them for more calls in the morning.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
grs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm well aware I won't get my money back, fortunatly I had enough money in bank account that I'm not owing money to bank after they took the money back.
I don't think I mention he never actually collected the boat, apperently the guy he arranged to collect it died in a car crash the day before he was due!!, I was given the boat free so, if I can sell it properly I'll get half my more back.

When I spoke with him on the phone he had a Dutch or German accent.

The number came up as withheld when he phoned me but it showed when he texted me.

The Nigerian IP address was registered with Starcomms in Lagos

The "FBI" guy was gas, said I will go to JAIL FOREVER if I didn't refund!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grs-sorry to hear about your loss-as you can see this lad is currently receiving his karma.

Just a quick note regarding the boat-the scammer never wants the item (in this case the boat), they only want the overpayment ($$$ Cash $$$) part of the 'deal'.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just occurred to me that neither of the phone numbers are obfiscated in this thread and g00gle now hits on the thread. The posts maybe should be edited in case the scammer is using Goog1e to find out why.

I looked at the g00g1e hits on 447031xxxxxxx Two are from German websites. Three sites total with information.

1) www.zefix.org May 27, 2006 Paul Smith [email protected] Motor Bike purchase references as advert www.motoscout24.com

2) www.race-dezert.com May 17 2006 Jason Holt [email protected] Automotive purchase

3) www.sid.in-berlin.de Mar 13 2006 John Wood london No email Job Check scam

All of these are two years old it is quite possible that the number has changed hands although the first two are over payment purchase scams.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I just did so on my post. Thanks.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone is still switched off but I have sent him an SMS stating I have made the WU payment and stating that he will get the MTCN when the goods are collected.

I asked him to contact me by e-mail so that I can get his current e-mail, then the baiting begins. Until then I'll assist in making his phone useless.

Scammers keep phones and their numbers for years. It's one thing that makes them vulnerable and they hate to have them interfered with. It messes up thir current scams and contacts, and, if carried on relentlessly, will force them into the expense of a new mobile and sending out new scams.

Also, most scammers see only two possibilities - their scams fail or succeed - taking retaliation is not something they are used to - not ones doing this type of scam anyway.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone's been back on, but he's stopped answering. I expect it's been a long night Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in from a smart one:

Quote:
Smally,

I dont call +4470 it is a freee data call that is diverted to mobile
phones. We have past this level.

Call me on +44703XXXXXXX

0k0r0maduka

But enough of them seem to keep calling and calling anyway to fill up our lad's voice mail:

Quote:
Respectful One,

Your number is not going. Why can't recomfirm your personal details to me as I requested.

Yours regards,

Mr. Paul De3schan3l.

mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A random lotto lad now has the UK redirect number so that i can "hear from a real person that i've won". I directed him to call at 4:00 in the afternoon GMT, which i beleive is around 3:00 in the morning in Nigeria Twisted Evil
Every little helps, after all.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The G0merB0yz are on the case. Just sent...

Quote:
READ CAREFULLY!!!

Mr G0mer and the G0merB0yz Fraternity gonna chop your craigslist 419 check business big style okay. ooooooooo!!!! We know your modalities and we know how to chop them and will chop you in pieces and feed u to Mr G0mer's chickens..

u no be the guyman. Mr Gomer is the guyman and us boys kill for fun. Watch your back mugu and your mobile is been monitered. We kill u and we kill your business both.

Stay bless and have a great weekend. It may just be your last.

From The Desk Of Mr G0mer and The G0merB0yz
[Dictated in his abcess]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to start picking up his phone. There are myriads of warm and generous widows, orphans, bank employees, barristers, executives, lottery administrators, dictators, US soldiers, FBI directors etc., so eager to share their vast wealth with him:

Quote:
Thanks for your cell number sent to me, am so much happy to recieved it and I have been calling to speak with via +4470XXXXXXXX at about 8:35 our local time,am so sorry may be you sleep off, and you cell was anounce to me that it was switched off, I will appreciate you give a call on these number as soon as you get my massage on +27-XXXXXXXXX may I will call you back immdiately.

If anyone sends him an email, tell him there is an urgent message on his phone.

Last edited by Tuco on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mcstability http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
grs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of the email have stopped replying to me now.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day to you Debby.

I and my wife called your line several times but it was not reachable.

Please try and help us. Things are really getting out of hand.

Hopefully they still have a little cash left for some more calls tomorrow. Maybe "Debby" will finally pick up.

Roger_Melly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things be getting wery out of my hands soon. Please be p0cking you phone up scuse please reelly soon yes.
G0d blees y0u

Brilliant reading these emails...it's catching too.

Roger_Melly

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today from the same mugu:

Quote:
I have not heared from you. I called you today?. again but the line was very very busy. I will try much later to call you again.

Mr. D0nald.

Well, things have really gotten out of hand with our lad's phone.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this out to the 900+ fresh addies just provided by 419baiter:

Quote:
RE: Thank You Very Much For Your Letter

Are you sure that your letter was meant for me? The news is very surprising and raises many questions. Would you be able to call today at +4470XXXXXXX (South London)? Ask for Debby.

Thank you very much.

The mugus should be opening their mails and jumping the lad's phone first thing in the morning, while I am still happily asleep here in the states.

His phone already is toast and I intend to keep it that way:

Quote:
Dear Debby Smith.

I repeatedly tried to call but the network was too busy and I can not get connected. I will continue trying but if you too can try from your end who knows, it maybe better and faster from that point being a more advanced country.

This is true and the $22m will be paid to you and I . Yes, I will talk to you about it. I will keep trying to call . :banghead:

My number is +234 802XXXXXXX. It is an overinvoiced sum.. The original contract sum was paid to the original contractor and this $22m has nothing to do with the man. I need you now to pose as another Contractor and the Government will pay you. We have already secured partial approval . The payment has been listed already.

Pleasze, call me, Ok.

Duk3 0rinm0bi
+234 802XXXXXXX

"Debby's" case is special because of the way "she" came to our attention. I always stay attentive and loyal to the needs of my preferred clients.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Note: I sometimes send my lad this pic to explain why I can't call him.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Gnasher, that's it!! I'll start telling them that they can fix all these connection problems by putting their cellphones in a microwave!!!! Shocked

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's evil and brilliant. This could be a whole new modality. "Having mobile phone connection problems with your maga? New research from the Prof Gomer Institute Of Technology says putting your phone in a microwave on Max for 5 minutes increases your phone range and power x10 ooooooooo!".

Come on guys, work with me here...

Edit: Sorry for thread hijack but sometimes you have to seize the moment.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any cellphone can be "SUPERCHARGED" to force its way through any problem and reach that maga.

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Gnasher,

I'm definitely adopting that one. Bonus points if anyone can get the lads to take a photo, or better yet, a video.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if they whine their phone melted (faulty microwave, natch) I'm sure we can pass on their details to some local entrepreneurs in Ladland who specialise in cheap Nokias. It's only fair.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic