SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Interview (The reply)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to leave out about 99% of my e-mails back and forth to this mugu and concentrate on the short reply he gave to some questions. That is really the point for this post.

For a background on the mugu, read "THE SETUP". Otherwise skip to the bottom and read "THE INTERVIEW".

THE SETUP (KNOW YOUR ENEMY!)

I while back I made a post looking for ideas for questions to ask a mugu in an interview.

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10128&highlight=interview

At the time I didn't know there was already an interview online until SamV was kind enough to tell me about Ebola Monkey Man's (really good interview Ebola! People can find the link the in thread above). I decided to pursue my interview anyway to try and get some answers that weren't specifically covered in Ebola's interview.

I had one mugu that I had been baiting for a month or so. Nothing special, just a bunch of messages and a Photo. I was bored so I tried to contact him as a fellow mugu asking why he stole my maga. He didn't fall for it and replied a couple times with some silly threats:

Quote:
stay out of trouble planty bad poeple are out dere ok my brodo Image

Once the jig was up I went to plan C and said I was writing him because I was really trying to learn more about the guyman way of life and since he realized I was a fake, he was my equal and I wanted to speak with him straight up about the lifestyle of a guy.

He didn't know what to make of me at first and thought I might be one of those baiter "assholes" that post pictures on the Internet, or as he put it:

Quote:
guy waz up how d levels now,well i saw ur mail,well shit happens,well let me ask were r u?u most be one of all those poeple who opened dat site were those pic r on d net?well its just dere those assholes dere are a shame to d game though ,dere r sum extent u can go for money,

I assured him that I was not one of those assholes and I didn't see any point in wasting my time just to put a picture on a website (I didn't say anything about putting an interview on a website Very Happy).

He tried to get me to pay him to speak with me:

Quote:
ok wat do u want to no eh,u wan no guy my life ok u go pay me to tell u o,becos time wen i go tkae dey write u is very important so u must pay 4 it ok its not free,and no that the one we do is just the little things ok,our leaders carry out the bigger ones,scam,

they are just wooried now becos we are brining more attention to them tahts all,so ours is nithnig ti talk about we are just trying to make end meet for our selves sometin to start up wit dat all.

I told him I should be the one asking for money. My time was worth much more than his because I receive dozens of letters from scammers everyday and I could choose to speak to any of them. He was lucky that I wanted to speak with him.

After a few more e-mails back and forth he started to believe me and became very friendly. He contacted me from a new e-mail address as Vanessa so his fellow mugus or chairman wouldn't read our mail to each other. He started to send me short e-mails to see what's up, wish me a good weekend, and stuff like that.

Quote:
wats up hope ur weekend was Good well nothning happened at my end just chilling. well it all still seems so funny communicating with you and the fact is i dont knowwaht you actual want,well i will not condem you either becos i do not know you

well i dont really know wat we can do for each other,but the whole game here is to get those greedy loots out there thats just the whole thing its just a pity at times the Good ones get cougth up in the game at times,but we are mostly out for the ones dat want the fast doe,u feel me.

I told him I was still very curious about being a guyman and I wanted to ask him some questions about it all. That is when I started...

THE INTERVIEW (Round 1)

Joseph Ubah: hookah
vaness w: Mugu
Questions provied by: Dont_B_A_BaiterHater

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: pecae and luv
To: "vaness w" <[email protected]>

I've included some of the questions I would like you to answer. Feel free to answer them if you get a chance or if you don't want to answer them I understand. I have others in my head but I thought this would be a good start.

Do you know many guys who have quit the game to do only honest work? If so, why did they quit?

Do guys scam in all areas of their daily lives or is that reserved to "the game"? I mean do they scam at the market/store stealing items from merchants/sellers? Or is it only acceptable to scam the greedy over the Internet?

I don't mean for these questions to be directed at you but at what you think most guys would do. I'm just curious about how the game may spill over into a guy's life or is it kept separate.

-------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: our leaders do it too
To: "Joseph Ubah" <[email protected]>

Do guys scam in all areas of their daily lives or is that reserved to "the game"? I mean do they scam at the market/store stealing items from merchants/sellers? Or is it only acceptable to scam the greedy over the Internet?

and as for your question,well i will say you are a lucky person and futurnate too you know,you live the kind of life you wait because you have the chance to do wat u want ansd all,well were i come from you have to be smath or elas you r toast u get?scam is part of life,sum people can not go on witout it,it happens everday and ever were,infact scam you can say started fromthe japs the ivented the whole thing,so we just learnt it and r trying to parfect it u know.so its not strange people get scamed everday in differnt ways u no,it does only happen in the net,you can get scamed when you go to buy a t.v set by the sales person who trys to make more money from you by increasing the price u no,so it happen just lkie dat ok.

note our leader r the highest scamiset alive,they hide in the lite on their postions to do it so be wise bro,they act to be gud but they kill us wit their secret deeds which we do not know of.

Do you know many guys who have quit the game to do only honest work? If so, why did they quit?

and as for poeple who done it and quite yah i no sum of them,the game is not sumtin u want to do for ever,it sucks u no,sumtimes u look at it and say wat am i doing,but u cant hepl it at times bcos there is not elas to do for the time u know,we just have this,i dont intend to do dis 4 ever it just to keep busy 4 now,i intend to get a honset job and work my ass to get a Gud livin but its not just dere yet but i just pray it comes soon,so belive me man,its not so kool but for now its the only choice for now,people have done the game and change it and done sumtin Gud wit it just to pay for sum ills,well just dere.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE INTERVIEW (Round 2)

Sorry but there may not be a round 2. I haven't heard back from the mugu in while now.

I only asked him those two questions in my first round because I didn't want to ask too many in one e-mail and not get any reply. He was always complaining he didn't have enough time to write me because he was so busy with "the game". I planned on asking more questions in future e-mails but unfortunately the mugu has gone quiet for the last 3 weeks. I do not know if I will get a chance to ask him any more questions but if I do I will add them to this thread.

Sorry for the weak ending. I had been speaking with him for about 2 months total and I thought I would be able to play this mugu along for a while more. I guess next time I'll just have to get straight to the point and NOT try to waste so much time.

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:30 am; edited 5 times in total
lagerdalek
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hookah wrote:

and as for poeple who done it and quite yah i no sum of them,the game is not sumtin u want to do for ever,it sucks u no,sumtimes u look at it and say wat am i doing,

Nice to know we have a chance of making a change

Quote:
*Dear Fools,
I receive your mail and i that you for your kindness over this project of mankind

*I AM SOO MUCH BIGGER THAN ALL THOSE TIMES U FEEL U WASTED ME.
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks hookah. I'm surprised you didn't get more questions. Sorry about that. Good work though.

Quote:
infact scam you can say started fromthe japs the ivented the whole thing,

Wow. What?!? That was out of the blue.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I wondered how he tied the "japs" into the whole thing. I wanted to ask him about that too.

I planned on giving him up to about 10 e-mails with 2 or 3 questions each. I found the bigger my e-mails were the longer it took him to reply. I don't think he liked to read long messages. I had him disappear once before for a couple weeks. I'm hoping he replies to me later so I can get some more questions in.

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it sucks u no,sumtimes u look at it and say wat am i doing

For some reason this quote made me real sad. Sad

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SolitaryMan: At first when I decided to try an interview with a mugu I honestly thought it could be just a waste of time. I figured any response I received would be nothing be lies. I tried it once with another mugu (Solomon Shangirila) and all I got back was the cheap reply that they were doing it to the white man because of slavery...blah-blah-blah.

Quote:
Solomon Shangirila wrote: I do feel remorse at times doing this but is just that this world is just all about the survival of fittest and if you can't bit them you join them you know.

And if your truely black as you said then you don't have to feel guilty when it comes to business before this people are paying back to us what they robbed us some years ago had it been they didn't force your great grand father to slevary only God know where African would have been to day.

So come off it my brother.Though i'm still figureing who you are and why your wasting your pressure time and money doing something that will never benefits you.

When I received this current mugu's reply I felt it was actually honest answers to my questions. That is why I felt I should post it here because it could actually be a peek into the mind of a mugu. I could be wrong but I really feel he let his guard down the longer we talked.

By his own admission he is only a very low level player in the game. He may very well not really enjoy what he is doing. I can only hope that the reason he hasn't replied to me lately is that he has realized this life wasn't meant for him. Otherwise round 2 will be posted here if and when I hear from him again.

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pretty funny stuff, hookah. Please keep this thread updated. It's good to know what makes these bastards tick upstairs........ It leaves room to take the low blows at them when burning them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just found out today that my mugu is still alive and well and attending a school called "NYSC" outside of Nigeria (but he didn't tell me what country). He e-mailed to say that is why he hasn't been in contact with me lately. The problem is he e-mailed me from his scammer account so I can only assume he is still playing the game.

He said he wants to come over to the United States for his Masters Degree next and he will let me know more about that when he is ready.

I sent him my next batch of questions so I'm hoping another 3 months don't go by before I hear back from him again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic