SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice post, Red. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here -- a couple quick things:

1) I'm so glad I finally caught up (4 days wasted -- thank you for every minute!) and there still appears to be yet more fun to be had -- I was so afraid I would get here and it would be completely over.

2) yeah -- thislife -- great show -- you guys laughed too much Razz

3) Until now I didn't think this was possible.
J Edgar Hoover wrote:
The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, TheHand.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
hash_condisions
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I have done some baiting before, but until a colleague mentioned this website, I didn't know what fun you could have with it (certainly going to try for a trophy next time!).

Ethics aside - let me congratulate you all on the ceativity and team work involved here. Reading the thread was hilarious. You even got Adamu to accuse you of being a fraudster (delicious irony!). I cannot wait to see if Amandu takes the second WU bait and returns to hell, er, I mean Abeche Wink

I couldn't help but think though, with all these lads chasing one another and probably passing each other at some point too... well, doesn't a benny hill chase sketch come to mind?

*cue music* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNUb-m9hwxA

Oh and the budding love trianglebetween Famous, Willy and Anite is just too heartwarming Wink Ah, scam love.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater h_c. Read the stickys, request a mentor, bait safe and enjoy.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
connie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Big Laughs today. I found it hard to stop. I'm still grinning from ear to ear. Thank you, This American Life for alerting me to a Great Site!!!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, connie. Smile

Glad you had a good read.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers aim to bring pleasure to themselves and misery to their victims - we just enable them to bring laughter and joy to the world and let them deal with the problems.

Basically - we make them nice people Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Alien Eight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is SO HILARIOUS!

I've known about 419 scams and the sport of scambaiting for years. I even thought it sounded like fun, and even checked out the "trophies" pages from time to time. But I never got involved. Then I heard the piece on This American Life, checked out the site, and was truly inspired. So here I am.

I have some devious ideas, but no scammers to bait. Sad

I don't even remember the last time I got a 419 spam email. It's been months, if not years.
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another new addition due to This American Life's broadcast. You guys are pure geniuses and deserve way more than the paltry $25,000 you got. Especially considering how nice you were to send some of it back to Adamu for his contribution.

I've now spent about 15 straight hours reading the entire thread (when I should've been getting my schoolwork done... classes tomorrow are not going to go well now). All I can really say is that what I heard on This American Life had me and my buddy laughing harder than I can ever remember. I had to download the episode and replay it because we missed so much of it as we wiped away tears and held our sides to try and alleviate the pain of so much laughter. And then I got online, came to the thread, and the impossible happened...

It became so much funnier than I ever imagined. I didn't think it could be better than what I had heard on the radio. I had no idea just how much more went into this than they were able to discuss on the show. With the wealth of absolute hilarity contained on these pages, and in those phone calls, I'm amazed they managed to choose what to put in the program, since they had to wittle it down to about 30 minutes of airtime. I'm a fan for life now, so please... Prof, jojo, and YW, keep bringing the pain to the lads and the laughter to me.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent had any time to get on here just recently so have just been catching up, glad to see the bait is still going strong. Well done on getting yourselves onto the radio- stardom beckons Wink
song odors
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At last, I finished the whole thread (up till now.) I have one important question though:

Did you really WU/MG money to Abeche for Adamu/Okey?

Say it ain't so.
The_Mysterious_Mr_X
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are simply amazing,

And the past week has changed me on many different levels do to the adventures of poor ol Adamu. I stand in awe of your accomplishments and have been seriously called to join your efforts by a power greater than myself. once I recover from the near fatal laugh attacks I've been subjected to. I truly wish to know the inner joy that comes from knowing some moron is enduring some unimaginable hell, in a diligent pursuit of what he thinks is screwing some unsuspecting victim.

Not long ago I made the critical mistake of signing up for some service or another on the web (I think it was photobuckit) using one of my secondary email accounts , and have been blasted with tons of spam every since. I almost abandoned the email addy until I heard the story on This American Life, Now I look at that addy as a treasure trove of adventures I can use for mine and your amusement. ATTN: Alien Eight, I'll forward some of the "Prospects" to ya as they come in , if you really are interested in getting started.

My next step will be to get a mentor. I've got some big plans inspired by your incredible accomplishments (YW,Jojo, and professor so and so, and the rest of the supporting cast that made history with their efforts.)
if any of you were my neighbors, I'd mow your lawn for a year out of appreciation for the joy that you have brought me and my friends.
Thank you, and I look forward following in your footsteps.
See ya soon.

Mr. X
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Say it ain't so.

I can answer that question on behalf of all the other baiters here: No, we NEVER send any money to lads. The WU/MG transfers are always strictly fictious and bogus.

Welcome to eater, new folks Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
mayostard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To my Ogas:
Can I just say "you're awesome?"

No doubt that getting lads to bite is simple but what do you think is the best way to deal with them once they're hooked?

TW@T safari is a long term investment.

Any Can. stings (Money m@rt) operating that lead to prosecution and jail time? I'm all in. I want nothing but skulls. PM me.

PeeEss - how do I convert English to Mugu?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

song odors wrote:

Say it ain't so.

As BC said, no we did not. We made some nice fake receipts. Ones written in, say, Arabic. It's a good thing we didn't read the one we had written in French! Shocked

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah. The French one was WAY worse. Smile

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How'dy all!

No news from Famous yet? In the mean time I was just wondering what he told his parents about his latest trips Very Happy
Just to fill the gap until the big bang that's about to come...

Same goes for Godspower by the way... I mean, what did he tell his friends/wife/neighbours before he left (assuming that he's open about his scamming, probably a bit of bragging about the pick up a lot of money...) and more important... what did he tell them when he arrived back home empty-handed...
(I can almost see that picture when he's finally getting out of that last bus, dirty, tired and hungry... slowly walking back to his house to face his wife and son after so many weeks... and no money to show what so ever... Smile )
RonnyJotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I finally reached page 137 after dipping in & out over the last few days.
I signed up because of this thread.

I have to say I'm in awe at the heights you've risen to with your baiting skills. I've done a little low-level baiting in the past but nothing to compare with what you guys are doing.

Anyway, I wanted to propose a song that I think was written with your stredded safaristas in mind:

(I'm) Stranded by Aussie band The Saints, released in 1976.

Here it is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GueNOKolo

Lyrics are:

Like a snake calling on the phone
I've got no time to be alone
there is some one coming at me all the time
babe I think I'll lose my mind
'cause I'm stranded on my own
stranded far from home
I'm riding on a midnight train
& everybody looks just the same
a subway light it's dirty reflection
I'm lost I don't have a direction
I'm stranded etc etc
Look at me looking at you
there ain't a thing that I can do
you are lost your mind is a whirl
baby such a stupid girl
I'm stranded etc etc
Livin' in a world insane
they cut out some heart & some brain
'been filling it up with dirt
do you know how much it hurts...
to be...stranded etc....

Stranded I'm so far from home
Stranded yeah I am on my own
Stranded why don't you leave me alone
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yournamehere wrote:
How'dy all!

No news from Famous yet?

Not yet... soon though. Hopefully this week it will all hit the fan.

Welcome to all the new NPR listeners.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's very close... I got the first draft of what's being done today. I suspect today or tomorrow will be the day.

Goat

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo- Am I correct that Famous sent some naked photos? Is Famous going to be Famous when you are finished with him?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Dungeon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ infamous maybe.

D

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to give out the secret, but I assure you all that Famous will never, ever forget what is about to happen to him.... but he's sure going to try. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos to you all, it has been an amazing 3 days of radio and reading. I had seen small time baiting before, but never anything as epic as this! I thought it was funny then and think it is funny now Twisted Evil

I was once a victim of a confidence scheme (when I was young and dumb and believed in something for nothing). I think I may have to try my hand at baiting...I may never recover the money, but I can maybe extract my pound of flesh Smile

Off to read and learn, but great job, guys!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic