SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google search for Mr G.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
song odors
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a quick google for Mr.
xxx G xxx
xxx o xxx
xxx m xxx
xxx e xxx
xxx r. xxx
and the top hits were

forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Does Mr Gxxxx work for a lotto lad?
forum.419eater.com :: View topic - "Stop all communication with Mr ...
http://mrgomer.com/

Is it a good thing that the top two are pointing to this website?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer revels in his notoriety and evil reputation.

He is both feared and admired by lads, who never spend enough time reading of his exploits to work out what nefarious games he is up to.

Use him yourself. Do what you want in his name. He is an open source resource and free to be used by any baiter. In fact many Lads use his name too. Laughing

In my current bait he was even stabbed by my fake victim, and the Lad I'm baiting is scared witless of him due to the blood curdling things he has threatened to do to him, when actually he should be more worried about the blood curdling things I am going to do to him.

He's like Keyser Soze in the film 'The Usual Suspect' (well worth watching). Is he man or myth ?

The whole point is that there are no rules or restrictions on how you use the character. It would waste my time and the Mods to run around clearing up mentions of him, and it really isn't necessary. It all increases the mystery.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads recently Googled Mr G0mer and found The Lotto Lads Caper – massbait on Eater but completely misunderstood everything. He then emailed the link to me as evidence of Mr G’s evil.

Quote:
Mr. G0mer can never ever get a new life until He dies because his heart is really full of evil

please copy this website and pest it out to find out about Mr G0mer and his evil did
(Mr G's name edited by me)
From Williams Smith - [email protected]

Anyway, if any lads want to read up on just how dangerous Mr G0mer is, just point them to these Yahoo news stories which will explain everything.

http://yahoonews21082008.worldnews.speedpost.net/YahooNews.html

http://yahoonews.worldnews.mailnew.com/YahooNews.html

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a good point and well raised song odors, but there's no need to worry. Lads have the attention span of gnats and will never read enough to work out who or what he is, and baiting is something they can't understand. To them, unless it makes a profit, it is the work of madmen/women.

There is nothing you can do with the character of Mr G0mer that will harm his reputation. It will only increase his myth. Make him a Pastor or a Priest, a murderer or a thief. he may be all of them or none.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That last paragraph was pure poetry!

Add another talent to the growing list of Mr. G's accomplishments. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic