SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone need a new pet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't seem to have the knack for stringing along these guys but I know you folks do! What do you think, Scarlett? Have room on your dance card? Laughing

Picked this guy up on Yahoo Personals and he's a "paying" member. Here's his first message to me:

Quote:
Hi, Wow! What a nice profile and what a nice person you are, very impressive. My name is Leone Andrea, l am 45years of age 6:2 feet tall and average weight,am a self Employed,And am into building technology (Architect).l like meeting someone who is possible to trust .I am a single father. I pride myself in being compassionate,loving, caring, honest, sensitive, passionate, compassionate, easy going, cheerful giver aware, articulate and considerate. I appreciate good humor, sensibility, sensitivity and a well-turned phrase. I love great music, reading, and great food. I value honesty, openness, understanding and tolerance.I appreciate sweetness, and a good talker who knows how to listen. And laugh and laugh with someone with soul.I believe two people should respect and cherish one another and be thoughful with each other's feeling, always. I am extremely loyal, nurturing and fiercely protective with those I love, and would love the same in return.I am looking for someone that can be my best friend, someone to be the last person I say good night too and the first person I want to share my dreams with. I love sexy intimate dinners by candlelight, staring deep into each other's eyes while sipping fine wine, or an ice cold beer, and sharing passionate intoxicating kisses.....I love good music,good food mostly sea Food,good company,l love to go fishing so much..... ummm well let me stop for now or else it will never have a end lol i will like to know more about you more than what your profile has to say you can IM me on lion andrea 99(at)yahoo(.)com

And his first email:

Quote:
I have received your letter and I was again very pleased by this fact! It is mean that you interested in our communication and we can know each other step by step. Don't you think that it's very interesting? As for me I think that every person is a book and you read it page by page.
Sometimes the book is boring, sometimes amazing.
As for our communication I dare say that your story, the facts that you tell me in your letter and profile interest me and inspires me a great desire to
learn to know you better, to know more about you.let me tell you little about my background My name is Leone Andrea i was born and raised in Italy ....... Rome I moved down to USA 10years ago for my masters that was when i gain a admission for a Job here in Bridgeport, CT...... I was once married but my wife died 4 years ago she died of breast cancer i have a son named after me Junior he is studying to be an Aeronautic Engineer i have live my life and work my ass to raise him more than expectation ...i love being around the beach am an Architect i like my job becus i love working with my hand.If wishes were horse I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart. I like to know more about you

Headers:

Return-Path: <lion andrea [email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta560.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig)
Received: from 68.142.206.41 (HELO n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.206.41) by mta560.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:06:27 -0700
Received: from [68.142.200.226] by n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2008 22:03:51 -0000
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by t7.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2008 22:03:51 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.172] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2008 22:03:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp113.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2008 22:03:51 -0000
Received: (qmail 69312 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Sep 2008 22:03:51 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024;
d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-
To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=2vfxi+30GgzfrS9WuOUmmsp5T59au35nvi1Zp5UikDNmvvZjKWBkTV4D
hux84b/hewQ/eG0YmtsOVSRqvtuRBfo34XxYaceE19WP/m42jRUpOk5dFYw
kTDozb7A7Fr4lzo+Az4GqxTs+5t2l+AoJPPJl7uYU6Ies10mAvpJ0fPc=;
Received: from [64.136.26.230] by web59907.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:03:51 PDT
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Leone Andrea <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: lion andrea [email protected]
Subject: Hi
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1822762438-1221861831=:69189"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 3619

All the IPs show using Apelord only show the US though. Is that unusual?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

64.136.26.230 is a proxy server, says something about Juno Online. Looking at the grammar and "English" used, he sounds like a strange and desperate person, but nothing that screams scammer from what I can tell.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bless his little cotton socks, he can't be genuine, that's not allowed.

Just play along "Pump" and see where it leads, be nice, and stay nice, until it's time to get of your bike and play nasty.

But going by this dribble,

Quote:
I am looking for someone that can be my best friend, someone to be the last person I say good night too and the first person I want to share my dreams with. I love sexy intimate dinners by candlelight, staring deep into each other's eyes while sipping fine wine, or an ice cold beer, and sharing passionate intoxicating kisses...

If he's not a scammer, he's about to get picked up by someone who is.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed. He sounds like a desperate and lonely person, a perfect target for a scammer.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I searched on a few phrases and they come back to one of those websites where you can get help writing love letters and also romance scammer websites but just not this name. I received another this morning (without me replying as he knows my real email, unfortunately - the Yahoo personals profile is real as well). His profile introduction has been honed quite well as I was taken in at first. I'm guessing he has a lot of experience scamming. Here is this morning's email:

Quote:
Goodmorning,How was your night i just want to leave you a message to see how you doing today i will love to know more about you what you like to do what your day is like well will you mind tell me about your self and what are your days like what are the tens things you must do on a daily basis
1) have my coffee (black please and NO sugar) (2) brush my teeth, wash my face (3) Let Jo out to go potty (He has to sit first and he is soooo cute. (4) thank the Lord for giving me a new day and so many blessings (that should be first I guess, but I do it as I am taking my first sip of coffee) (5) get dressed (6) work, work, work (7) go to gym ( 8 ) cook and then clean kitchen (9) odd chores around house (10) watch tv and comeonline now to see if you are on now its now part of my scedhule i guess I look forward in reading back from you soon Have a great day Andrea

I'd bet this list was copied from a victim's email to him. The IPs still all resolve to US (Sunnyvale). Guess it's whatever internet he's using.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you Googled his email address and the IP yet? Juno used to be a small competitor to AOL and it may have a US IP proxy like AOL does. I'll let the more techno-savvy explain that one.

PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely - first thing I Googled was the email address - I've learned well here, particularly from Murry. I'm guessing it's a new one. Some of his phrases were on a long, old posting on romancescam but attributed to many, many names. I didn't read it thoroughly. I had enough evidence in my mind! Very Happy
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Goodmorning,How was your night i just want to leave you a message to see how you doing today i will love to know more about you what you like to do what your day is like well will you mind tell me about your self and what are your days like what are the tens things you must do on a daily basis

This is lad work and where he's straying off script. PumkinEater's using her newly developed 'spidey-sense' to spot the lads. Good call.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PumkinEater - Thanks for posting this. I'll send him a YIM telling him I liked his profile.

I'll update if I get anything from him.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a long YIM with this lad. Yes, I believe he is definitely a lad.

He claims I am the only person he's communicated with on yahoo dating.
He's into copying and pasting. He's also slow in responding. I think he has to find his script and paste it.

He's already told me that he may have to travel due to a contract he's made a bid on. I'll give you one guess as to where he has to go. Rolling Eyes

I asked him the name of his dog, and he said "Bear" then later when he pasted the ten things he does everyday the dog's name was "Jo".
I didn't say anything though.

My character had to go to work, so he's going to email me and tell me all about himself.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - I have spidey sense and I didn't know it! Laughing

I just wish I knew it sooner before he had my real email! It's all good though - he had sent a few IMs but no more emails yet.

I hope you have fun with him, Scarlett!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic