SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Lad safaried to PH & now back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the emails he sent to the family friend.
The last one shows his IP back home.

The family friend had written him that N1cole was in surgery, and only has a 20% chance of survival.

He's not replied to that surgery.

Quote:
PLS SEAN,
I NEED A NUMBER URGENTLY TO CALL AND MEET YOU I WAS THERE BUT NOT WORKING OUT AGAIN PLS I NEED TO BE WITH HER TONIGHT PLS.MIKE

Quote:
Pls get me a number to contact when i get there, pls i was there i can't get you pls i need a number.i was like a mad man this afternoon i was there but i didn't see you pls, i need a number call me on 0803221xxxx my phone is on i am so worried about her, pls

Quote:
Dear Sean,
I have not hear from you for awhile hope all is well with you.
Mike

Family friend just sent this email to the lad:

Quote:
Dear M1ke,
I do not know how to break this news to you other than just give you the facts.

N1cole is on life support right now, with no chance of recovery.
Her lawyer is communicating with the hospital to take her off life support. This will happen in a matter of hours.
If you want to say goodbye to her, this is your last chance.

Her lawyer will contact you later.

Yours in mourning,
Se@n

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't seem to understand, and wants N1cole left alive for him.

Should she live, and make a unexpected recovery, or pass on, and leave him loads of money? I didn't expect him to ask to see her.

Quote:
What do you mean my last word to her, why woul they take her life off pls don't do this pls, can i talk to her, this is uncomplicated i can't even see her pls i want her alive for me pls give me the hospital address so i can come and meet her pls. i woun't forgive myself if anything happen to her.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been emailing back and forth with the family lawyer.

The lawyer told him if he went back to the hospital in Lagos that he could be made her medical advocate.
Unbelievably, the lad wants to go.
The reason he couln't find her at the first hospital was because she had to be transferred for the emergency surgery. So the lawyer has emailed him a different hospital to go and search for N1cole.

Does he truly believe in my character? This is very unexpected.

Here are a few of his emails to the lawyer:

Quote:
Hello A1ex,
Pls i am ready to take care of Nicole till she is perfectly ok pls i want to be with her i am ready to take care of her, get back to me to know what i can do.
M1ke

Quote:
i will be happy if you can give me the location and hospital she is right now, i want to go there and be with her, waiting to hear from you.

Quote:
Pls help to tell Se@n i need a number i can call when i get to the hospital, i will be willing to go tomorrow pls kindly help me with this.
M1ke

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad didn't make it to the hospital in time. Anyone think he will cheer up when he finds out what she left him in her will?

Quote:
Dear Lad,
It is with a heavy heart that I write this email to you. N1cole
was removed from life support last night, and passed away
approximately 20 minutes after her removal. Her body has been put
on a plane back to Texas.

I want to offer you my sincerest condolences on the loss of your
intended bride.

A1exander Baxxxxxx will be in touch with you soon. N1cole made a
new will prior to her trip to the UK, and you are in the will.

Sadly,
Se@n Campbell

Lad replied with I HATE MYSELF

Quote:
Hello Se@n,
This is a sad story to me so far i cried so much and feel pains and sadness in my heart i loose the joy of mylife, i am so sad don't even know what to do or think, i told you guys to never remove it from her but you did not listen to me how ever it's unfair, i pray for her so much, now i am all alone mylife is now without her, no more future for us together.
Lad

This is the email the lad sent to family lawyer:

Quote:
Mr Lawyer,
I had a bad news from Se@n lastnight that N1cole is dead, how ever i am so sad inside me i don't feel happy about this and i will never be happy it's unfair they removed it from her now i am all alone our future is down, i am cring so bad while written you this, my heart is full of sadness and hatred.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is slightly unexpected. Do you think he really made himself believe he was in love? Or do you think he was still thinking she was just a sucker to milk money from.

You could have the lawyer right back mentioning a will that has to be reviewed and see what he says.

Last edited by US_Spook on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose

RIP N1cole Crying or Very sad

Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the lad invested a lot of time and energy into trying to get to my character and her money.
He has been remembered in her will. I look forward to sending it to him, and having it get lost. Evil or Very Mad

Thank you Titania - I'm rather sad that N1cole has passed, and in the prime of life too. It will be awhile before I can use her again.
She was my first character, and I have a fondness for her myself. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She served you well and will be remembered for her acts of courage and bravery for taking on a lad Crying or Very sad Cool Crying or Very sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fortunately baiting charactors have multiple lives and Nicole's death need not be permanent Wink

Nice baiting Scarlett, I had best pull the finger out with a form for you Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent this email to N1cole's sister:

Quote:
Dear Dor@thy,
Goodday, thanks for letting me know this i must tell you i am very sad inside me about what happen to Nicole, sometimes i wonder if God love me to take away my happyness, but i have no option i am so sad about it but i know that is how God want it,i can't stop thinking of her,i wish i could have her back to complete mylife, May her soul rest in perfect peace.Amen
M1ke

He also has a banner on his YIM that says: "R.I.P N1cole We all loved you but God loves you more"

This tells me he did believe in my character, and hopefully he'll believe and want to collect his inheritance.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His inheritance will have to be land. He will have to travel and inspect it to full fill the will. Lots and lots of fertile farming land. Well it was until the nuclear test came about.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawyer sent the lad a copy of N1cole's will and ID forms to fill out.
Thanks to Murry for his help with the forms.

I send them to the lad, and receive the following two emails. Shocked

Email #1

Quote:
Dear Lawyer,
Thanks so much for the offer of all she will for me but i must tell you i don't want any of this from her, i am ok with the love she gave me, i only need a help from you, pls can you help me with some of her pics i want to have it with me forever.I can't stop loving her.
There will always be a special place for her in my heart which no one can filled up.
Lad

Email #2

Quote:
Dear Lawyer,
Pls can you give me the the 5SC camp address, i will do all i can to see i get the person inthe camp that start this to happen to her.
Lad

What do you all think? Has this happened before?
Thanks

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's either calling your bluff on the SSC, or on the will, or both.

Unless he's really fallen for her, but I can't imagine that. (No insult to yourself, or your baiting skills. Wink) If he has, it would be a great feather in your cap. Is there a heart icon you can get for your siggy line? Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with you Titania. I think he wants confirmation that 5SC really does exist.
If he really did fall in love with my character, I will fall off my chair. Shocked
I pm'd 5imba, and he's going to help convince the lad the camp really exists along with directions. So the lawyer sent him this email today:

Quote:
Dear Lad,
Thank you for the information you emailed me regarding the inside employee at 5imba 5afari Camp.
I have forwarded the information to the embassy who is working with the Camero0n law enforcement to find every individual involved in N1cole's kidnapping. I will update you with any new information received in this case.
I do not have the exact directions to the 5afari camp. I can give you the phone number of the operations manager, Mr. Bernie Rhodes. You can call and ask him for directions at +44 0701 422 XXXX
You asked for pictures of N1cole. You will need to contact her sister Dor0thy for pictures of N1cole.
As for your inheritance, I can not keep it. It is a binding and legal will, and I must send it to you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Lawyer

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just a thought what hapened to the money in the safe did the uncle leave it there ??? could be fun ??
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@banden - the money was returned to the lawyer by the family friend when he flew back with N1cole's body.
It looks like he's going to accept his inheritance after all.

Email from M1ke to lawyer:

Quote:
Dear Lawyer,
Goodday to you, I just want to know if i need to fill the withness also and how are you going to send the automobile and other stuff let me know so i can tell you the easy way to send them, b'cuz alot of crock here.
M1ke

ETA: M1ke sent this email to N1cole's sister:

Quote:
Dear Sister,
I am so sorry about the death of N1cole still in much sadness and pains..i pray for her soul to rest in perfect peace..she will always have a special place in my heart which no one can ever fill, I kindly need your help, i will be happy if you can scan some of her pictures with you and email it to me i want to print them out, Thanks.
Sadness
Lad

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that is much more ladlike Wink

Typical lazy lad coming out in him, asking if he needs to get the witness section filled in, of course he does. Rolling Eyes

Cant wait for the security photos Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer is being ever so helpful in shipping the lad his car, and other inherited property from N1cole.

With the help of OxygenDeprived, I hope to get him to travel to Port Harcort to pick up his car, rolex, and laptops.

The lawyer is shipping the car with secure Pa3cel D1rect, and having an associate fly out to get it through customs. What the lad doesn't know yet is that his other goods are in the trunk of the car.
Of course with the current financial crisis, he's sending the least compenate associate Ann. Laughing

Now Ann has a tendency to mix up everything, and trust to luck to get her out of her perdicatments. She's never travelled overseas, and she thinks of this as an adventure, and a way to move up the ladder at the firm.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The shipment of the goods has been delegated to an associate at the law firm. She's a bit slow, and gets confused easily. I hope she can somehow get this assignment completed sucessfully. Wink

AW's email to M1ke:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:
I am A W with the Law Firm. Mr. Lawyer has instructed me to contact you regarding the shipment of your Mercedes to PH. I am in the process of having the car transported by P@rcel D1rect. I will be flying to PH to meet the shipment and get it through customs. We are looking at a delivery date sometime during the last week of October.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Sincerely,

M1ke's reply to AW:

Quote:
Dear Mrs A W,
Let me know when you are coming to PH also is the car shipping direct to PH, It's a little bit far from here but i will wait to hear from you.
M1ke

Now he's going to discover he must be there to sign for the delivery.
AW's reply to M1ke:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:
I will have my flight details for you by Friday. I will arrive ahead of the shipment. I apologize for neglecting to tell you in my earlier email that I will need to meet with you to have you sign for the delivery of the vehicle. Where are you located? You mention that PH is a bit far from you?
I hope you will be patient with me, as this is the first time my boss has entrusted me with an overseas assignment. We've been a bit overwhelmed here at work, and apparently my superior felt he could spare me to fly over and handle this assignment. I really do not wish to mess it up, and get in trouble with Mr. Lawyer. I have hopes that in completing this assignment successfully will help me get a promotion her at the firm.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely,
A W

ETA: Lad's Email to AW:
Isn't it nice how he's offering to help her.

Quote:
Dear Mrs W,
I quiet understand your explanation, i live in
0ndo State, from there to Portharcourt is about 9hrs trip also i will be waiting to have your flight details, let me know if you need any help.
M1ke

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email from the lad today:

Quote:
Dear AW,
I will be waiting for your arrival, also i need to know where you will be in p0rtharcourt, the hotel you will be lodging, your room number, and the name you are putting down at the reception, here is my phone number, you can call me as soon as you arrive in portharcourt,
0803221xxxx, you said you are leaving friday october which is 17 and you wrote 18 that is confusing me, let me know as soon as you get to nigeria, i will keep checking my email time to time, also i will be happy if you can provide me the hotel information as soon as you get to portharcourt.
Have a safe trip.
M1ke

I emailed my helpful lad back:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad,
I am leaving late on October 17, 2008 and it will be October 18, 2008 by the time I land for my first layover. I will send you a complete flight schedule before I depart.
It's going to be a long journey for me. I am trying to wrap up my current work before I leave, but will keep you informed with complete details.
Thank you for your assistance.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2

Last edited by Scarlett on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a natural born baiter, I'm impressed and can't wait for the rest of the story. clapping clapping bow_down bow_down

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I second that.. Safari hog

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Safari hog"

That would be an appropriate custom title Wink

I do hope the next delivery of pith hemets has been ordered as the cupboard must be getting bare Laughing

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would prefer "safari queen" sounds a bit more lady like. tyvm Laughing

Email to lad with my flight details:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:
I wanted to give you my flight details. I will be departing Dallas/Fort Worth on British Airways Flight BAO192 arrival at Heathrow Lond0n. I will then depart Heathrow and fly into Lag0s, and from Lagos I will be on V1rgin Airways Flt #VKO91 departing Lagos to P0rt Harc0urt October 21, and arriving at 08:25 p.m. local time.

I will update you from Lond0n on my hotel information. My cell phone # is 817-371-XXXX if you need to reach me before my arrival in P0rt Harc0urt.
I look forward to meeting with you.
Sincerely,

Helpful Lad emailed me back to remind me I have to go to a different airport in Lag0s, and warns me to be careful as there is a criminal element out there.

Quote:
Dear Mrs A.W.,
Thanks for keeping me posted, also hope you know how to make your moves in lagos, b'cuz the airport you are arriving at in lagos is not the airport to fly to portharc0urt, you are flying through nigeria local airport to portharcourt,though it's not far from international airport where you will be arriving at, you will have to pick a taxi from international airport to local airport, also pls becareful when interacting with the people at the airport pls make sure you see a guide through from customs on uniform to direct you to airport taxi,pls make sure you don't go out of the airport or ask help from any civilian at the airport, I just think i could let you know.Feel free to ask any of my help.
HAVE A SAFE TRIP.
M1ke

New email from lad asking if I've made it to L0ndon yet:

Quote:
Dear Mrs A.W.,
I just want to know if you are in london yet?
Have a safe trip.
M1ke

I can't reply yet, as I've not arrived there yet. I love international traveling from my computer, it's so relaxing. Wink

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just curious - is A W single by any chance???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic