SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I can see!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have worn glasses or contacts for 23 years. My eye doc retired, haven't had an exam for 5 years and decided it was time to go. Went to the one at Wally world and was floored. He told me that I had 20/25 vision with a slight stigmatism in left eye. All I need is reading glasses over the counter. I ask if I could use the ones I have for reading and he said "yes!" I was expecting to spend hundreds, spent $80.00 for the exam and $10.00 for a cool pair of sunglasses. jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky bu**er Very Happy

I've gone the other way. Short sighted with very bad astigmatism in one eye since early teens, over the last couple of years I'd found it increasingly difficult to focus while reading. So now I'm on varifocals. Broke a pair a little while ago - cost over £200 to replace. Sad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Corona! It'll be a very nice change to ditch the specs. I had a pair of "cat's eyes" glasses forced upon me at age five by a govt funded shonky optometrist. We don't speak about that time Evil or Very Mad

Though the stigmatism in my right eye is quite pronounced, old lefty is more than capable of taking up the slack. Being free of eyewear is agreat relief.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beloved will be pleased Corona. More money to spend on the car now! Very Happy Or should that be handbags and shoes?

I have worn glasses for over forty years, I'm quite badly myopic. We had eye tests in junior school and when they told me I cried. In those days the style was blue of boys and pink for girls and "speccy four eyes" was the insult of choice. I find it amazing how many people these days actually wear specs. probably due to all that watching TV and playing computer games.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How nice for you! Very Happy I've recently been going around occasionally w/o my glasses for vainess purposes, but my vision has not improved as far as I can tell, I've just gotten better at adapting to the blindness. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tommo, the handbags and shoes have been on hold the whole year because of the car.

Bottom line, we can always use more money. Wink

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona, Congratulations! I can imagine what a freedom that is!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Corona!
Congrats on getting *better* vision as you er.. ahem... age...

No fair!!!!

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

I have been wondering if my old doc.......................No, I won't go there. Smile

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get me started about the eye surgeon that wanted to take a laser to my eye and what a jerk he was. The SECOND time he contradicted himself in our consultation I just got up and walked out on him.

I'd like to not wear glasses, but I'd rather KEEP my eyeballs thankyouverymuch.

Conrona: good on you to not have to wear glasses!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great News Corona !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, wish that happened to me Razz.

I got glasses at age 15 and hardly ever wore them.. When I grew older I started to use them for driving, so over the years they became scratched to hell and were falling apart (err, they did fall apart but I taped them back together). Finally after 9 years I got new glasses for driving.

I do not know what my vision is except that I'm near sighted, so I can see things perfectly when I'm close to them, but far away it goes like a total blur. The doctor looked shocked when I told him I didn't have a eye exam for 9 years /shrug, wonder what his problem was! Laughing
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Radden!Very Happy

Missed ya! Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic