SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first working bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gotta fish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started out as a service man needing help. It has the same dumb money videos and he even sent me a pic of his ID and some photos that look like when he was at boot camp or a training school. I know that the ID is not the style used now, and it had been photo shopped. Comments in bold, me in italics, him in regular. EDIT: Sorry that didn't work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIM:
Thank you very much for your honest response to my mail. It is true that we do not know each other before I contacted you into this project that will create a new chapter in our lives and our families, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position I had no option than to give out this blind trust. I believe nothing happen on earth by chance; our destinies are in Gods hand. As much as you will assure me that I and my partner will have our 60% as soon as you receive this fund through diplomatic courier deliver at your door step. I will appreciate if I can confide in you for this business that will profit us both I want to assure you that this project will not in any way bring any harm to us rather everlasting joy in our lives. Please my dearest friend this fund is my only hope in life and I strongly believe that you will not betray me.

Dear, this fund is all my Hope of securing my financial stability. We have to treat everything concerning this transaction with uttermost secrecy to avoid any raise of eyebrow until this money is been delivered to you through diplomatic courier delivery. We are going to cover the shipment of the fund box out of Iraq legally, you have a little role to play in this project and that is to receive the fund box and keep our part of the money safe with you pending our arrival to meet you.I want you to keep this project as top secret and very confidential since you understand my position and what is going on in Iraq today.

First we must build trust. You have to give us some reasons to guarantee that our share will be kept for us after handling this fund box under your care. I want you to have believe in God for the success of this project. We shall take total care of the risks involved here and the box shall be shipped out of this place safely and legally. You will only receive the box for us pending our arrival to meet you after our mission here. Because of trust we have accepted to give you 40% of the fund while I and my colleague share 60 % among us.

You must know that the content of the box is well kept as top secret and very confidential. As regards to this, We intend to deposit this box with a UK Diplomatic International Courier Org here in Iraq so that the box shall depart Iraq immediately to London, the UK diplomatic Courier Org will combine the box with their Cargo diplomatic vessel direct to the final destination or you can go to their office in London to pick it up by your self. or the delivery agent shall bring the box to your house or where ever you wish to receive the box but it must be hand to hand delivery because we must make sure that the box are delivered to you in person.

You fully understand our condition over here and the source of this fund so therefore, you must not let the courier company or the delivery agent know the content of the box because we are not going to disclose the content of the box in case you are been asked you must maintain that the box contains some Family valuables although no body is going to ask you such questions because I'm going to ship the box with my real names, you know that we are American soldiers on duty here and the origin of this fund. Due to our condition here, we have no other option than to give you this total blind trust. Be rest assured that this box is well kept and we shall depart it legally from here to London then delivering it to address so that you will receive it without having any inspection by any security agent.

Please we will not disclose the content of the fund to the agents and on no account must they know the content of the box due to security reasons. You will maintain that the box contains some family valuables and I will only give you the opening numbers after you confirm it delivered.

As soon as we can fully trust you, I will deposit the box with the UK diplomatic Courier Org the box shall be shipped out of Iraq for safety, Iraq is a war zone for now the box is well kept.

I hope you understand that American Soldiers are not allowed to any personal contact while on duty, all we use here is the military Radio for duty calls and report and what so ever we say on Radio is coded to the monitoring control department in America . This place is not safe for us to keep this fund longer due to our mission and duty we intend to ship this box out as soon as possible .I have received your response, I will need you to reconfirm your full names ,mobile telephone number together with your postal address because the delivery agent will have to call you as soon as they arrive with the boxat the air port for hand to hand delivery schedule before he can come to your house because we shall strictly instruct the box to be delivered to you hand to hand. We need to know your age before we can finally decide to hand this money over to you.

We also wish that you give us any form of your identification card to guarantee our trust on you. As soon as we have your direct contact number, I will try to go out of camp to a public phone boot where is suitable so that I can talk to you and inform you about the departure schedule as soon as I deposit the box. I hereby attached my pictures including my official id card for your perusal while I re-assure you again that this is 100% free risk.

MY GOOD FRIEND CAN WE TRUST YOU?
Best regards,
$gt. J3ff Fr@wley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i] So nice to get your mail so quick. I know that you are busy and working hard to keep everyone safe. I will not tell anyone of the arrangement, but I am sure that you could use some nice treats from here just to show that we are supporting you. My wife makes great cookies, and would like to send you some. Her snozberry, and dingleberry are truly the best and we grow them right in our yard so they will be fresh. We can also send you some magazines or news papers to read if you let us know what you like. I am sure that there is not much TV there and I don't think they write in english there. We are just so happy that you are so brave for all that you do. We were talking to the Twilligers the other evening over tea and oral, and since they just moved here we thought it would be nice to see them over. Mr. Twilliger was talking about his nephew and how he fought over there, but was killed. It was quite sad. He then went on about how the Dr. checked his reflexes with a ball peen by tapping his testies. It was quite a knee jerk reaction, but they couldn't save him. I did like your pictures and I'll have you know that they were quite colorful. Please be safe and I look forward to your next mail. I understand that you will be sending a box, and I will look forward to it in the mailbox, unless it is to big then I will have to get it at the office. May God watch over you.

Sincerely,
H0w@ard
[/i]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENTS: If you don't know what kind of berries those cookies are, pm me and I will tell you, he didn't even pick up the jokes in it. He wants my name and @ddy, go figure so I hit him again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear J3ff,
It was so great to hear from you. I seen on the news that more bombs have been going off. What a terrible mess it is over there. You never said if you wanted some snozberry or dingleberry c00kies, or needed anything else from here. It has been so hot, and now we have a storm coming. I hope you are safe and hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,
H0@ard Ch33tem
18354 $andspur way
Dr@ken, Fl. E7123

COMMENTS:He is still on script, with the usual blah,blah, blah for a few mails wanting to call me so I send him this

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Dear XXXX,
How ya doing? Ok I hope. I gave you my @ddress, and I need yours so that I can send you some c0okies. We had a bad storm here in Florida and the phone lines are all down and power was out. It was a mess. I hope to hear from you soon. I have not told anyone about our deal, but how am I to transfer the money to you if you won't give me the bank name? Let me know what you want me to do.

Your friend,
H0w@rd
[/i]
COMMENTS:He then resends an old mail and a different intro, but you can see the poor spelling lads kick out coming to play, time to get slapped. I hate reading old mail.[/b]
[i]J3ff,
Are you sniffing glue? Why do you keep sending me the same mail? I have sent you my address. Do me a favor and send me a picture so that I know you are truly trying to get this complete. Hold a sign that says "@rmy mules kick ass" That way I know it is truly you. If you do, then I will resend my address so that the boxes can get delivered since you are so irresponsible and lost it the last time I sent it to you. I await the picture.

H0w@rd

[/i]

Last edited by gotta fish on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
gotta fish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He then continues and I get this. Love that spelling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
here is what u need the picture i do not send this to any one but do to the trust i have on u that is y i sent it to u ok here is lawyers contact contact him for more information as soon as porsible [email protected]
COMMENT:He resends the same pics as before so I ask for the one I want again.
Dear J3ff,
The pictures did not come through. Again, please send me the picture that I requested so that I know you are truly in this. I am sure that someone has a camera and you can do this.

H0w@rd
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now we get to the meat and taters. I think it is funny, that he says he is in a hotel when before he was in a camp, and he had to get back to the war grownd. I did mail the lawyer in hope of getting a pic out of him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------h3llo Mr h0w@rd

i am sorry for the mistake is from the hotel merchine i was rushing to get back to the war grownd all this are my picture and my id card i have been snicking out of the champ to get to you i have giving you all this to get this transfer done as soon as possible i dont need any more delay before they will find out that i always go out from the champ i need all your trust, i have comfided all my trust in you and i need you to give me back the trust i hav giving to you, because we need to trust each other right now i have gone to the diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in large boxes, using diplomatic immunity.is the only way it will be save and risk free they dont know the content in the box they told me that before the will transfer the box that i have to make some payment and right now we dont have money at hand and we dont have to open thebox any how so we need your assistant to pay the money the goal of our law firm is to meet the needs of our legal clients in a prudent and efficient manner. I shall proceed to the related government agencies / authorities to procure the probate certificate and We thank you as you will help us to serve you better, as you fulfill the requirement as appeared below in order to proceed properly on this errand and get the fund transferred to your bank account.
the deplomatic courier required bill is USD 1382 ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO DOLLAR THEY WILL TRANSFER THE CONSIGNMENT AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS PAID WITHIN MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY,THE BOX WILL GETTO YOUR COUNTRY, SEND YOUR PHONE FAX AND YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS
thanks
j3ff
===============================================

So, now I am thinking about how I want to lead him. I may get a chance to have him safari, but it will be hard since suppose to be in Iraq. If he picks up the part of the lawyer then I think I can get a pic and safari. I'll also listen to any ideas on which way to take him.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi spelling is priceless!

Quote:
i have been snicking out of the champ to get to you
Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic