SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My American Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I tormented you guys with questions before my American safari I thought I'd provide a brief update on my adventures so far.

My European satnav/GPS works beautifully over here and the 'plug' works too. The only little glitch was at the airport when it told us to enter a one way street. However, I think it was our jetlagged selves that didn't realize that straight ahead was actually slightly to the right... Ehrm. Embarassed

We've visited Acadia National Parks and it's an amazing place! We hiked up four of the 'mountains' there but doing three in one day isn't a great idea even when you're pretty fit. I also learned that hiking in Acadia is very different from hiking in any other American NP I've visited. Far more challenging paths and very challenging as I'm used to easy English hiking...

I'm currently stuck on Long Island until Sunday and I can't wait to get out of here. We're off for some Appalachian Trail hiking next week and I really look forward to that.

I think I've lost most of my lads due to being on a long-ish vacation (it'll be slightly over three weeks in total, still two weeks until back home again) but it's worth it!

Bottom line: I don't understand why the lads complain when they're on safaris as I'm enjoying my safari?! Twisted Evil

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Applachian Trail runs near my childhood home. Also try driving the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway through Virginia. I used to love going up on the mountain at night with some beers and just staring at the stars. My girlfriend and I would drive through there at night with the convertible top down. Ahhh, good times.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're on LongIsland until Sunday?

Say hello to Hanna!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My: I cannot wait to see your safari piccys when you have time!

Welcome to America. We hope you enjoy you stay. Please enjoy our falling currency while you are here and leave behind some shinny valuable Euros/Pounds Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MyMyselfAndI - Welcome to New York! Very Happy Stuck on Long Island? Going out fishing in the Sound or in the ocean might have been nice a few days ago before this hurricane business...
Where on the Appalachin trail are you going to hike? I did part of the trail many years ago just north of Ashville, NC, and it was beautiful.
Now, we got another hurricane coming...you might get wet.

I'd like to see some pics, too! Enjoy your vacation here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back before I started my love affair with beer and recliners, I hiked the Trail a good number of times. My favorite section goes from Clingman's Dome in the Smokey Mountain National Park to Fontana. Plenty of black bear, deer, and other wildlife, plus you get to hike over Rocky Top. Heed the advice about hanging your backpack from a tree. Somewhere I have a photo of a black bear ripping into the backpack of a hiker who didn't do that..... enjoy the trip, and remember to tip the natives!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got to agree with SS Alot-the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway is some of the nicest driving there is.The Blue Ridge Parkway continues down for a distance through North Carolina also.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
You're on LongIsland until Sunday?

Say hello to Hanna!

I sure will! It's pouring down at the moment but she's not supposed to arrive in her full glory until later tonight. Am pretty much as far away from the coast as you can be here so should be okay! Confused

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SlapHappy

I'll hike in CT and MA (copied from official AT website): Between eastern Vermont and the New York-Connecticut border, much of this section runs along glacier-scraped mountain ridges such as the Green Mountains and the Berkshires, and rocky New England river valleys. Though less strenuous than the northern section, it offers a challenging hike through deep forests.

We'll head down towards DC next weekend so may have a go in VA as well (if the weather holds up, I'm only a good weather hiker!)

MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To all: I'll post some pics when I'm back in England.

I'm having a great time here and I have to admit that you Americans are a nice bunch! I'd almost forgotten how curious/nice/outgoing you guys are!

I've had an ongoing love affair with the US since I first visited in 1991 and it's very likely I'll end up here or in Canada when I'm officially certified super-duper smart since there are more jobs available on this side of the pond! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic