SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replies continue to roll in. Apparently some lads didn't like me sending them abuse using a box that has EFCC mentioned in its address.

[email protected]
Quote:
It is written signed and sealed by God. MAY EFCC ARREST BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME.
DID I HEAR YOU SAY A BIG AMEN!!!!!!
MAY YOUR GENERATIONS BE CURSED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD SHOUT ANOTHER BIG AMEN!!!
I PROPHESY HIV 4 POSITIVE TO YOU NOW AND FOREVER.

AMEN AND AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: EFCC NO DEY USE THIS TYPE OF FREE''GMAIL'' EMAIL ADDRESS

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU.
BORN THROWWAY PIKIN LIKE YOUR TYPE,ASHAWO PIKIN LIKE YOU, WEY NO GO SCHOOL.WEY NO NO HIM PAPA.
YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL STUPID,WHY DON'T YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY BEFORE TALKING TO ME,I HAVE CORRECTED YOU SEVERAL TIMES,NA LIE...... AND YOU ARE STILL MAKING MISTAKES U NO DEY SHAME SAY U DEY FOR UK? SHAME ON U,BECAUSE U ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR TEACHER AND YOUR FATHER THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ONE.

UK IS NOT A NEW PLACE FOR US, BECAUSE WE DEY ENTER AND TAKE MONEY AND DISCHARGE,YOU DEY THERE DEY LICK OLD WHITE WOMAN TOTO AND WASH PLATE.

I THINK SAY THEM THEY FUCK YOUR ASS THERE, IF NOT YOU WONT TALK TO A GUY LIKE ME.
YOUR MAMA DEY FOR ON COMPLETED BUILDING FOR VILLAGE AND U SAY YOU DEY FOR UK,SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE U ARE A POOR MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WORLD BIGGEST FOOL,obo yeeee,Oh boy so you be olodo?check all your spellings....you wey go skoooooooooool.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool EFCC under my foot you call yourself efcc you are a big thief

kill my ass motherfucker i done have any thing to say with you because i done have that kind of time to talk to a thief like you

have a nice day you son of a bitch fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
you really are a child,so you have the time to type such nonsense when u should be working yes all you talk here i agree i be primary six pikin and you Na big boy if u be big boy as u claim men you really are fraustrated why not use the energy wey u take type this mail take am work men you are a real child fraustrated adult child

[email protected]
Quote:
I NOR SAY YOU BE YUROBA BOY I NOR BLEM YOU BIG FOOL. I DEY MALAYSIA WORK PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN I DONT NEED YOUR CONTACT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

LAST TIME U SAY U DEY DRIVE YOUR HUMMER WHO GET MONEY NOR DEY TULK THAT IS WHY I ASK U WHERE ARE U FROM BECAUSE YUROBA PEOPLE DEY MAKE NOISE AND THEY ARE ALL FOOLSS PLEASE DONT RITE ME AGAIN.

BYE

JAMES FROM MALAYSIA

Enugu state university Be carefull with me.

[email protected] (I guess he is asking for some Ghana vs Nigeria abuse...)
Quote:
MUGU,
U ARE ASTING YOUR TIME..
U SENT ME EMAIL.. I NEVER WRITE U, I NEVER CONTACTED YOU..
U SENT YOUR CHAIN LETTER TO ME AND OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES... I DONT KNOW WHAT SOME OF U GAIN 4ROM THIS RUBBISH.....
I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE ON LOOSERS LIKE YOU...
SINCE U LIKE FUCK TOO MUCH U CAN GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER... I KNOW U WONT BE ASHAMED TO DO THAT.,....
JUST GO TO THE JUNGLE AND LOOK 4 YA SPECIE,
AINT FUCKING WITH PIMPS LIKE YA...
DUMB ASS NIGERIAN CRIMINAL

4ROM,
GHANIAN TAKEOVER
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY BE POOR CAFE RATS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr Jefferson Norman [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU,
IF U KNOW ANYONE IN GHANA, ASK THEM ABOUT CHIEF BIG FISH..
IF U HAVE JOB U WONT HAVE TIME TO BE SENDING CHAIN LETTERS TO PEOPLE. THAT SHOWS THAT A MONKEY IMPREGNATED YOUR MOM...
BASTARD......
MAY GOD PUNISH U FOREVER, SON OF A BITCH

British High Commission [email protected]
Quote:
STOP FOOLING UR SELF MAN

Sgt Pittman Dewayne [email protected]
Quote:
This is not a joke

grupo catalana [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ONYE ARA.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Viescha -- Great Work! The EFFC line is a wonderful idea. I have found the best way to make a mass insult bait work is to pick a ladish name and e-mail addy. I want the lads to think my insult is actually a message from a fellow lad Twisted Evil

@ALL --- I DON HAIL U OOO!!!

I got a message from British High Commission <[email protected]>, what has happened to Mother England? The Home Office needs to investigate:

Quote:
INSTEAD WEY U GO DEY WORK LIKE BIG BOY U GO THE NET THE INSULT UP AND DOWN. U KNOW ROAD TO OKIJA? MY OWN VILA NA HIM U DE USE THREATING ME? GUY GO OPEN DOMAIN BANK NO DE SPOIL WORK 4 MEN. ANY BANK THE USE GMAIL ACCOUNT? LEARN BIG BOY WORK AND BE A BIG BOY. I NO GET HUMMER BUT I NO DE HUNGRY. AND I SURE SAY I FIT FEED UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy if u don every chop maye money...... u gho die b4 d end of this year....... but if u never eat maye money u gho get serious accident b4 d end of this year

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool.

Na de expierience we u get be that with your parents

MU mU like you

Lagos Pikin Borm trow way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GUUUUUUUUUUU

Guess who e-mail me again??? [email protected]. With some of the other mass insult baiters working him as well, I suspect he has to spend at least a few hours a day dealing with us. I love it Laughing
Quote:
FOOLIS MAN THAT HAVE NO HOPE,LOOKING TO WHOM TO CHEAT AND MAKE IT IN LIFE,THE OUR OF DEATH IS WAITING YOU,DO YOU KNOW UR FATHER?IDIOT RAT MAN LIKE YOU,DIE IN ACCIDENT.

[email protected] was upset by a message from Chi3f Innoc3nt 3m3ka
Quote:

how is your mother puzzy today;i can see is too hot now.can i fuck her please but bear it in mind when i fuck her she will feel it and you too will follow fuck.i hear you break your youngersister .homosexulist.can you give me you penis to sell it now in

how is your mother puzzy today;i can see is too hot now.can i fuck her please
but bear it in mind when i fuck her she will feel it and you too will follow
fuck.i hear you break your youngersister .homosexulist.can you give me you penis
to sell it now in italy! spam is moving market now in asia,can you!if you cant
give me your fathers dick now ok monkey.wuru bamanaca.onye ori muo.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BROS I HAIL MUGU DEY BOMB MY BOX ooooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bastard which yoruba will take over nigeria you are a fucking dreamer ,are you aware igbo man is a commisional in lagos state can an iyoruba man be a commisional in imo state you and your family will wipe out of this earth like the amelikite in bible.

[email protected] Chucky is not happy
Quote:

YOU CAN GO AND SURK A MAD WOMAN PUSSY TRY TO DIE HARD, YOU PIG???????

Quote:
The problem Nigeria has is Yoruba. They are ver ignorant, envious, greedy, stupid and every nonsenstical parts. They look into what concerneth them not. They are not trustwarthy. Inshort, you know very well that IBOS ARE the true owner of Nigeria, Yoruba and Housa are visitors in Nigeria.

[email protected]

Just see it this way, if you go any where in the world and see any IBO MAN, that Ibo Man comes from Nigeria alone, But if you see any housa or yoruba, they came either from Ghana, Togo, etc. Ibo has no fake. It is because YORUBA AND HAUSA came to Nigeria and teamed up to rob IBOS their birthright, since then, IBOS are trying to Survive, still you people are not happy. All i know, One day, God will do to Nigeria what he did in Egypt and the children of God will be free from your bondage.

You people do not want IBOS to stand, but onething you should know is that no one can be able to Cover MOON. We must shine forever.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOO MUGU GOT 'OFSHORE' PHONE NUMBER!!! HIM BE MY BEACH!!!

OFF-SHORE PAYMENT CENTER ASIAN OFFICE [email protected]
Quote:
Idiot,

You should go to school to learn more how to relate with people.If you have Job, you can send it through,I can help you.I am a full time guy man.I work Offshore.....This is my Business, 419 "Wash Wash"

For more information, contact me on my direct line +62818830683.I DEY INDONESIA

and

Quote:
Idiot,

You are Cursed by Heaven!!!

I was thinking you are a learned human being, not knowing you are just a fool.....why you should send my such disgusting message.Never in your life send me such message, you this black sheep.

You should go to school to learn more how to relate with people.If you have Job, you can send it through,I can help you.I am a full time guy man.I work Offshore.....This is my Business, 419 "Wash Wash"

For more information, contact me on my direct line +62818830683.

My God Almighty Punish you and all your entire generation and generation yet to come.You will never see way out in your Life.

I don't know you, you don't know me., you send me such irritating message.Poverty will Live with you all the Rest of your Life.

Bad Luck will be your keeper, Hard Luck will be your Breakfast and you shall Die Sudden Death this Year, "Says The Lord of Host".

feel free to 'contact' him at any time you see fit...

Wong Hong [email protected]
Quote:
DAY GO D GET WESTARN UNION MONEY AND MONEYGRAM

M BLESSIN 4YOU

peace Chambers [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU,

THIS, IT MEANS THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME TO RECIEVE A FORMANT LIKE THIS SEE WHY YOU ARE MAKING NOISE IDIOT ,MUGU CAN YOU WORK AND COLLECT MONEY FROM WHITE MAN , CANT YOU KNOW THAT SOME PETROL STATIONS YOU SEE AT ABA IS MY INVESTMENTS AND HOLTELS IN UMUAHIA IS MINE TOO .BUT AT LAST SEE HOW YOU ARE MAKING NOISE MUGU. POOR RAT HAVE YOU SEEN TEN MILLION NAIRA IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE POOR ONITSHA TRADER
IF YOU ARE WISE I WILL KNOW THE WISE WILL READ SOME FORMANTS AND DELATE IT AND GO AHEAD WITHE THERE BIZ

ONYENKU

OFF-SHORE PAYMENT CENTER ASIAN OFFICE [email protected] again
Quote:
See Jew,

You no be anything....wetin be ur Strong Name and Which Temple you take Bam?You be Stinking Jew, Do not Imperanate NBMA.

Me Be Strong Man........Fine Boy

John Hudson [email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM
HOW THERE YOU INSULTS ME ARE YOU STUPID YOU NIGERIANS ARE SO STUPID
WHY ALL THIS TRASH IS IT BECOUS I BROUGHT A BUSINESS TO YOU ASHOLE IS
THAT WHY YOU ARE WRITING ALL THIS NONSENS TO ME
PLEASE KEEP THE SECREET ALONE AND STOP WRING TO ME OK FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM NOT A 419 OK AM A BANK MANAGER THANK GOD THAT YOU DID NOT ACEPT MY PROPOSAL GOD HAVE SAVE ME FROM NIGERIAN SCAMER

MY GOD HAVE SAVED ME FROM YOU 419
INSHOT YOU ARE A NONENTITY HUMAN BEAN GO AND FUCK YOUR GENERATION
OK

STOP WRITING TO ME OK OR IF YOU TRY IT I WILL REPORT YOU TO YAHOO AND I CAN ASHOURE YOU . YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR FUCKING 149 BOX OK

NO MORE BUSINESS WHITH YOU OK YOU ARE A SENSLESS HUMAN BEAN
I CAN TAKE CARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I CAN DO YOUR FUCKING VISA TO ANY COUNTRY YOU LIKE IN ONE DAY OK

IS A PITY AND VERY FUCKING PENFULL THAT YOU FCK YOUR SELFE UP AND LOOSE THE OPORTUNITY YOU GOT TO EAT MY FUND THANKS FOR THAT IF THAT I CAN SEE YOU I WILL GIVE YOU SOME MONEY FOR SAVING ME.

HAVE A NICE DAY MR NO BODY
REGARD JOHN HUDSON

I'm looking forward to his explanation of this then http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/08-07b/scam-email-32599.html

Mrs Mary [email protected] or [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTERED? YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN MORE????????????????
YOUR MESSAGE IS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE. FUCK YOU??????????????

ALLIANCE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD [email protected]
Quote:
UR GENERATION WILL DIE HARD DEATH. YOU WILL ROTTEN ON BARE CEMENT GROUND NOBODY WILL BUTHER TO PICK YOUR BONES.
WHAT SO EVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS EARTH, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET THE OPPOSITE. WERE EVER YOU ARE TODAY YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE JAIL.
BEFORE THIS 2008 WILL END U WILL RECIEVE THE SHOCKER OF YOUR LIFE THAT WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.
.WEREEVER YOU GO YOU SHALL BE IDEDNTIFIED AS THE COURSED. SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WEAK GENERATION

OXFAM ACTION AID [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO

BANNEX OIL AND GAS COMPANY [email protected]
Quote:
Hello,

Why u dey vex guy.I am made already.anyway just pray to God to bless you as he has done mine.you have your say I have myway.lets see who is the mugu.I have made alot from this glorious business and i would make more your opinion or watever doesn\t matter.you too talk guy na me say make u know try.come learn work and emancipate your self from povery.see as he dey sear poor.

and

Quote:
Goats,Cows,Rats or watever name u call ur self.with the way u talk i know ur just frustrated born to good parents but ur unaware of civilization there over a 100 million of us and some of us very lucky and u can't do anything about it.just send ur name i will send u $50 thats a promise ok to help ur level i know ur really suffering in a foriegn land ok come back home and lets enlighten u to the buzz of how to make money.Sorry poor ass.

You call scamming a sin big idiot.what do you call president's that loot, what do you call leaders that invade other countries,what do you call terrorist,what do you call white people that exploit africans better educate urself and get wise or else u will die in from perpetual penury

Nuisance grow up

and

Quote:
Attention
Fullish is spelt Foolish.I thought u where well learned why such kindergarten spellings
Same goes to Bastard not ERD.Your deviating I thought u said scammers are sinners blah blah blah now u say i should leave the work to people u in high esteem.You dis and yabish are just too childish and bored get learned and throw good strokes alright.As i have always told you you poverty is eating the good part of ur senses and before it gets to the climax seek help from me or people of my like minds living in opulence and not in decadence and rot as you.

Frustration would take you to no where all u need do is ask ur peeps or perhaps me lol and the part to greatness is within ur reach else u just begun another phase of ur predicament of poverty ,pain and agony.All u need is $$$$$$ boy

Grow up

paul harrison [email protected]
Quote:
Hellow my dear don't curse who did not curse you thinking that you wise.but all i know is that all you have said against me shall made manifest in your life and in the life and your offspring for christ said do not say raca thats fool to your fellow man.Even if i stole all you have.Of what profit do you have if i become what you said.let assume me and you die and my son and your doughter marry each other and face the curse lay on me.

GOD BLESS YOU AND MY REGURD TO YOUR FAMILY

PAUL HARRISON

ALLIANCE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD [email protected]
Is he threatening to shut Mr Gomer's website Shocked Shocked Shocked Mr Gomer will NOT be happy.
Quote:
THE GURRANTTEE WHEN I GIVE YOUR FUKKING MAMA BE SAY SINCE YOU GET MIND ARRANGE TO SHORT MY SITE I GO LET YOU KNOW SAY I SABI THE WORK.
THAT YOUR SITE DONE DIE. IF E NO DIE I NO GO REST. I NO DEY USE MONEY BNUIL SITE NA ME DEY SO MY THINGE ANYTIME WHEN YOU REHOST I GO STILL KILL AM WE GO S WHO GO TIRE. I GO USE REPORT BLOCK AM. THE GUY WHEN YOU BUILD AM FOR GO REGRET TO KNOW YOU.

venu nair [email protected]
Quote:
na ur father and ur mama u dey talk biggest fool .u know work at all basteted

Yasine Coly [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender big monkey untimely death is your potion and you should pray for your country to be better so your poeple can get better things doing rather than doing job you are a fucker and you will never come back home alive you will die in a painfull way bet me and you will see

Last edited by Donato on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DEY BOMB MUGUS BOX NA DEY REPLY ME oooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
Bro what have i done wrong to you?

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, good to see the good work still going on! I've been a little preoccupied lately, but was going to do a big update - but the repository is down! Wayaback says since Feb Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Anyone got a website where I can harvest my lists from?

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart- http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

SUM MUGU HAF TO WORK WEEKEND!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BANNEX OIL AND GAS COMPANY [email protected]
Quote:

U collected 87k pounds from a fool really!!!! So wats the beef all about I don't get this.Grow up guy and stop talk like an illiterate.You do scams I dont care whats ur problem with mine u see why dont u start mailing every scammer and spammer and talk ur shit talk wit them.ok aint gat time for you but serious I could send u something to get along.I see you could afford browsing the next is to step up ur game ok and stop beefing other alright .Bitch *DELETED*

and

Quote:
Talk the Talk I do the Walk

Capt. Douglas Lorentz [email protected]
Quote:
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU TO DESERVE ALL THIS FROM YOU.HOWEVER,HE THAT DIGS A PIT SHALL FALL INTO IT. ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN HERE, MAY IT BE YOUR PORTION AND THE PORTION OF YOUR GENERATION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. SINCE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO THAN TO WRITE CURSES MAY IT BE CLOTHED ROUND YOU LIKE A CLOTH. MAY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NEVER EXPIRIENCE ANY FORM OF BLESSING. YOU WILL BE FREE ONLY IF YOU DO NOT STAND ON THE GROUND. IF YOU DO MAY THE SAND CURSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL BE FREE IF YOU DO NOT DRINK WATER. IF YOU DO ANYTIME YOU DRINK WATER MAY IT BE A CURSE AND AND A POISON TO YOU UNTILL YOU DIE. I DECLARE THAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE. BASTARD. ASSSSSSSSS HOLEEEEEEE. *DELETED*

Hannah Cole [email protected]
Quote:
Baby or Guy,

We don pass this level to dey yab each other. I beg shun that thin. How u dey over there. I never know i sent you an email. I just extracted them ok. So how is that side and how are u popping over there. One love.

Bye.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BROS MORE MAIL DON LAND IN MY BOX

[email protected] sent this 50 times Laughing

Quote:
IDIOT HOW ARE YOU???????????

[email protected]
Quote:

U are a big fool 2 think dat yoruba is sth in Nigerian,it is bcos of Igbo's greatness dat makes u go about gossiping witout been ask of wht u are 2 be 2moro while u are not GOD.I have no much say wit a novist like u.

in screet of psalm (7 i will over come any of my enemies 23)who rise agaiast me.

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to sender, ur mother and father ,DEATH AWAIT YOUR GENERATION AND FAMILIES. in jesus name amen.

[email protected]

Quote:

your family are mad if not when a guyman send you any email all you have to do is to tell him men we are one, so for not knowing this you are a pool guy your family will never pick money till dey all die

[email protected]

Quote:

YES YORUBA ARE THE AMERICANS OF AFRICA AND GOD IS WITH US THAT IS
WHY PROSPER IN EVERYTHING DO. AND AM ALSO A YORUBA, BUT WE DON'T HAVE LET IGBO DIE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOD.
IDIOT OF THE YEAR/ AGBORO GUY/ DAMFO DRIVER / BASTERD/ HOPLESS MAN/ ASHAWO SON.
MAY GOOD PUNISH YOU IN AWAY YOU WILL NOT FORGET FROM TODAY.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE COMPLETELY ABSENT MINDED AND OUT OF CONTACT WITH HISTORY, I CAN ATEST BY YOUR POOR ENGLISH WITH WRONG SPELLING THAT YOU ARE A TYPICAL YORUBA FOOL LIKE THE ONES A MADE POORER.

TO BRIGHTEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE, YORUBA ARE THE DIRTIEST TRIBE IN AFRICA, DESPITE THAT THEY INTRODUCE PROSTUTITION IN NIGERIA AND IS LIKELY YOUR FAMILY ARE PART OF THIS BUNCH OF DIRTY BIG BOTTOM PARADERS IN YORUBA LAND, SHAME ON YOU.

THAT IS WHY YOUR LOWD MOUTH BROTHER OBASANJO WENT TO SLEEP WITH THE DAUGHTER INLAW, THAT IS THE CARATER OF A REAL YORUBA MAN, WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT HAVE SLEPT WITH ONE OF YOUR SISTERS AS PART OF YOUR ROTTEN CAULTURE.

USELLESS.

[email protected]

Quote:
fool

[email protected] He does not know Mr. Gomer is immortal.

Quote:
U dis Gomer bastard, U never still die?

[email protected]
Quote:

IGBOS ARE BLESS, THE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT IT.

ONYE OFE MMANU, YORUBAS ARE THE MOST UGLY (WO-WOH) TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

TALKING TO GORILA LIKE YOU IS A WEASTING OF TIME.
GOD HAVE REGECTED YOU EVEN SATAN ALSO HAVE REGECTED, SO WHERE ARE YOU NOW, HAVEN'T YOU FINISH?

[email protected] The lazy mugu didn't even bother to read the insult. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dear Innocent Bello,

Thank for your kind of assistance, as matter of fact I will want us to have a meeting arrangement Athens Greece, as it is necessary to give you the full information to avoid mistakes.

If it will be difficult for us to meet in Athens Greece for a meeting, I would like you to send me the followings information to enable me present you as the full beneficiary’s of the consignment etc.
Copy of your international Passport or Driver’s License
Address and telephone number
As soon as I made the changes in order, to your given Name and information, then I will inform you to contact the security vault for claim of the trunk box and also I will forward you the necessary documents for the claims.

Finally, I will draft the agreements to avoid cheat from both parties; this agreement will be governed by this transaction.

Regards,

[email protected]

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE ANNOID IT IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE EMPTY AND YOU KNOW IT RIGHT INSIDE YOU.

WE PRODUCED THE FIRST PRESIDENT CALLED NNAMDI AZZIKIWE AND I KNOW THAT ALL YORUBAS KNOWS HIM.

WE ALSO PRODUCED THE FIRST NIFERIA GENERAL CALLED AGUYI IRONSI

WE ALSWELL BROUGHT THE FORMULAR TO SHEAR YOUR NIGERIAN WEALTH BY OKADIGBO FORMULAR

MAY BE YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ALL THESE SO BE QUITE AND RESPECT ANY IGBO MAN YOU SEE.

DO NOT FORGET THAT WE STARTED BACK IN 1970 JUST AFTER THE WAR SO ASSUMING THEIR WEREN'T ANY WAR YOU COULD IMAGINE THE MAGINE.

FUCK YORUBAS ORIDANFUEH

OMO IGBO GOGOGO!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
LET YOUR GRAND POOR FATHER TAKE OVER NIGERIA.WE DONT CARE.

WE STILL RULE THE WORLD WITH OUR GAMES.AM A SMALL BOY OF 24YEARS BUT I CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY. TOO MUCH MONEY BOY.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOO.HIM BE VEX NA.PLEASE DON'T SEND THIS MUMU ANY ABUSE.HIM MAY BLOW NA FUSE!!!

Peter Walter [email protected]
Quote:
i bukwa ezigbo idiot maka na imana ife ina achu ya ka nmunwa na chu mana because na ibu ezi look at what u return to me e mesia i si na umu nne gi adighi kwa agba nbo

mumu
idiot
ezi
efi ala
nwa bingo
efi awusa
efi igbo
nkita ala
ubiam ga abu your potion
anumanu

okosisi ndi igbo na west africa dey talk to u idiot
+229 93213764

and

Quote:
idiot mad mumu fuckimg ashoole, ezi bastard poor foolish stupid bingo

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SUNDAYS SALUTATIONS FROM LADLAND!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

William Spitts [email protected]
Quote:
WHO EVEN SEND THIS MAIL TO ME WILL DIE LIKE A GOAT AND YOU WILL NAVER SEE LIGHT IN HIS LIFE FROM TODAY ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE

and
Quote:
ALL THE CURSE IN THIS MAIL WILL COME BACK TO YOU ARE YOUR FAMILY

and
Quote:

YOUR MAMA TOTO
ALL THE CURSE IN THIS MAIL WILL COME BACK TO YOU ARE YOUR FAMILY

and
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS AN IDIOTS AND YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER U WILL DIE ANYWERE U ARE

bright terry [email protected]
Quote:
do you have hand work at all or you are just bussy sending robish to people are you well atall. local and village man like you people are bussy making money and you are bussy fooling your self by sending robish mail animal like you. go and die in the village robish man.

Fedex express [email protected]
Quote:
I have made the payment. to your jobless parents and yoiur generation idiot

peter john [email protected]
Quote:
REAL MEN DOESN'T BOOST MEANWHILE WHATEVER YOU WISH ME MAY GOD ALMIGHTY DOUBLE IT FOR YOU. MY PRAYERS AND CONCERN IS THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER.

Peter Walter [email protected]
Quote:
you are generation will never see anything good bastard like you who always kiss his mother's pussy,

i saw your mothers obituary right now at google a and what killed her guess you fuck her to death idiot,
your life from have i handed over to poverty and the devil so from today know that nothing good will visit you and your generation for life,
stupid idiot i wish i can see u and cut off your head and alsdo blow your fathers head too.
you will die for poverty and stagnant where ever you are

MMMMAAAADDDD MMMUUUGGGUUU
YOU IDIOT CAN CALL ME AND SPEAK WITH THE BIGGEST NAIJA *DELETED*

Last edited by Donato on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things have been slow lately, but I did get a handful in. A few were fairly decent

[email protected]
Quote:

ASS HOLE .
DIRTY SMELLING GOTTA
GABBAGE . STACK ILLITRATE .

YOU ARE NOT WELL BACKGROUNDED
CHIP OF THE OLD BLOCK .
YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE POVERTY BECAUSE IT IS ENDEMIC IN YOUR FAMILY .
YOU WASTE USEFUL STUFFS WELL MEANING MEN USE . YOU REFUSED TO BE BRUSHED SINCE YOU STILL THINK HUMMER HITS THE BIG TIME .NONENTITY . NO MEASUREMENT !! ASS HOLE . HIGH- JACK

[email protected]
Quote:
You fit fuk ur mama take get money and fuck for yansh so that u go get money well welll and you nor sabi read and write that na why e dey poain youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mugu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID WOMAN, A HARLOT. MAD BITCH . BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE JUMPING FROM ONE MAN TO OTHER EXTRACTING FROM THEM.ONE DAY NATURE WILL JUDGE YOU AND THUNDER WILL STRIKE DEAD ONE THESE DAYS . I WILL ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR NAME TO DEADLY SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO DEAL WITH YOU SERIOUSLY, UNLESS YOU REVERSE THOSE CURSES AND EVEN COMPENSATE ME. THIS IS JUST BEGINING. I VE MARKED YOUR NAME DOWN.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mamamamamamamamamama self omo ole

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION..
LOOK U CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH....
U TALK LIKE A LIL GUTTER SNIP WHICH U ARE..
HOW CAN A BIG BOY LIKE ME BE WASTING TIME ON SUCH DUMB ASS LIKE YOU...
JUST GO TO THE JUNGLE AND LOOK 4 YOUR SPECIE,
AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE WITH MUTHERFUCKERS.........
DICK HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
read with care.goat call call me 0n this number +233245491170

You and your family we die miseable daeth befor xmas watch out ,follow up what you started ...........

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MONDEY MUMU MUSINGS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Collins Chube [email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA

elinor george [email protected]
Quote:
BigFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Eng.Kingsely Ibru [email protected]
Quote:
Thank for email.Your entire generation is bastard.Have a look on ur self church rat like u.Do u know me??The biggest fool i have ever seen in my life.

Regards,

Your Mummy Pussy

Chuks Nelson [email protected]
Quote:
+234809996628754

peter john [email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF BY BEEN SO PROUD IN SIN. NO WONDER MY TELLS FOOLISH ONES LIKE YOU BOOST IN SIN. YOU ARE KILLING YOUR SPIRIT AND CONFESSING TO ME THAT YOU ARE FUCKING ASHAWO AND YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY IT. WOE UNTO YOU. MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULD REPENT NOW OR YOU PERISH. EITHER HEAVEN OR HELL HOWEVER THE CHOICE IS YOURS BUT I WILL LIKE TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO LET YOU KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU. SO RETURN UNTO HIM ( GOD ) LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON DID AND HE WILL FORGIVE ALL YOUR ATTROCITIES YOU CALLED ENJOYMENT. THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT UNTO A MAN BUT THE END THEREOF IS DEATH. AS YOU COME BACK TO GOD HE WILL FORGIVE YOU AND TEACH HOW TO LIVE A NEW LIFE. 2 COR 5 VS 17.

and
Quote:
MY MESSAGE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD REPENT NOW OR YOU PERISH. TODAY IS A DAY OF SALVATION TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

nancy Dickson [email protected]
Quote:
Guy i be your bros why you day write this kind letter to me
and not there in legos i am in senegal but i be igbo boy from imo state,
Here is my number+221773629009 ok we can help each other tomorrow.
are remenber we fit be the same mother.

consult Oceanic [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ANYHOW BY FIRE , BY FORCE AND BY THUNDER. DEATH AND GRAVY WILL SWALLOW YOU ANYHOW NOW.

Harry Coy [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER TOO YOU MANNERESS PUNK

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEM BE VEX!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gregg Isaac [email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES, YOUR WIFE, YOUR ALL WHO EVER IN YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING YOU WILL DIE A MISTERIOUS DEATH FROM NOW TILL FRIDAY.

YOU PEOPLE DEAD BODY WILL TAKE TO MOUNTAURY BY THURSDAY AND BURIED YOU PEOPLE BY FRIDAY.

MAY YOUR GENTILE REST IN PEACE.

BIG FOOL YOU COURST YOUR SELF AND FAMILY FOOL DID I COURST YOU? DIE.

Corlettine Bongo [email protected]
Quote:
YOU IDIOT CALLING YOURSELF DR. RICHARD OR WHATEVER, YOUR COURSES HAS NOLIFIED AND SEND BACK TO YOUR GENERATIONS AND GENERATIONS TO COME . THAT COURSES IS UPON YOU BECAUSE YOU FUCKED YOUR MOTHER WHICH IS AN ABORMINATION. NOTHING WILL COME OUT FROM YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS, YOU EGYPTIAN FIRST BORN.

michelle yao [email protected]
Quote:
U NO SEE HOW U MUMU REACH U STUPID SON OF A BITCH.WEY LIFE DON TIRE DEY FIND PERSON WHEY WAN KILL U.I NO GET UR TIME.SEE PERSON WEY GET WORK WEY NO DEY SEND PEOPLE CHAIN OF LETTERS.THUNDER FIRE YOU.

IF U GET WORK U GO GET TIME THEY SEND ME USELESS MESSAGES DEY CURSE URSEF AND UR GENERATION.ALL THOSE THING WEY U DEY WRITE NA OPPOSITE BECOS I KNOW SAY NA URSELF U DEY TALK TO.I DON TELL U BEFORE GO COMMIT SUICIDE .

SEE HOW TOTO DEY SWEET FOR DAT UR BIG SMELLING MOUTH.NO BE FOR ROTTEN TOTO U FOR COME OUT AND ALL UR SISTERS TOTO WEY DON ROTTEN DEY SMELL LIKE YOUR MOUTH.SHAME ON U.U ARE CURSED ALREADY LET ME NOT WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME ON U.BECOS NA CRY U DEY NOW MUMU.

.MAKE I GO NOW BECOS I GET BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN MAKE I DEY WRITE U WEY LIFE DON TIRE AND I STILL REPEAT SAY YOU,UR GENERATION DEY CURSED ALREADY.JUST GO COMMIT SUICIDE TO END THIS SHAMEFUL LIFE WEY U DEY LIVE

IF U DIE EVEN HEAVEN AND HELL GO REJECT U.MAYBE DEVIL FIT ACCEPT UR PAPA JUST AS HE DON ACCEPT UR MAMA.BEFORE I FORGET ABEG GREET DEM UR SISTERS 4 ME TELL THEM MY ADVICE TO DEM NA MAKE DEM GO FUCK MAD MAN.THEIR TOTO NO GO DEY SMELL LIKE UR MOUTH AGAIN BUT IT GO STILL DEY SMELL LIKE ROTTEN DOG

MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

WILLIAM ******** U DON DIE ALREADY.

and
Quote:
DEVIL PUNISH UR FAMILY UR WHOLE GENERATION.U GO DIE BEFORE ME.UR MAMA WHEY AID DON KILL ALREADY.THANK GOD SAY MY OWN STILL DEY ALIVE.U NO GO SEE ANY THING GOOD 4 LIFE .U WEY BE SAY U DEY CURSED FROM BELLE COMEOUT BOTH UR GENERATION TO COME.

U AND UR GENERATION NO GO SEE ANY THING GOOD FOR LIFE.U THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY DEN THEY GET BAD MOUTH FOR.U OPEN THAT UR BIG POMO SMELLING MOUTH THEY CURSE URSELF U SAY NA ME U DEY TALK TO.

WHERE U DON REACH U WEY BE SAY U DEY BEG UP AND DOWN.SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBA IF U EVEN GET SELF MAKE I SEND U MONEY MAKE U USE FEED.UR PAPA WEY STROKE CATCH FOR HOUSE WEY U DEY COUNT THE DAYS WEN HE GO DIE.NO BE FROM UR FAMILY CLIFFORD ORJI COME FROM.

ALL OF UNA DEY CURSED.CHIMPANZEE LIKE U.DEVIL PUNISH U AND UR FAMILY AND UR GENERATION TO COME.ALL OF UNA GO DIE SHAMEFUL DEATH.U WEY BE SAY U BE MUGUUUUUUUU.MAKE I GIVE U ADVICE;GO COMMIT SUICIDE BECOS NO BE LIFE U DEY DO SO,GO ENTER ROAD MAKE TRAILER CRUSH U.MAKE NOBODY BURY UR PAPA WEN HE DIE LIKE FOWL

DEVIL PUNISH UR GENERATION........

EVANG. EMMANUEL Ifeanyi [email protected]
sent the following twelve times
Quote:
Dear

I receive your email and I was shocked that you spoke such things. I am sure the letter came to you mistakenly; well, I sent it to Christians not to you because I know that if you are, you will not make such a comment.

If I should respond to you, I speak by the power of the Holy Spirit, you must receive what you just wrote to me forthwith; But Glory be to God, I am not called to curse but to bless according to Matthew 5:44-48 and Romans 12:14-end.

Although considering what happens mostly in Nigeria and by Nigerians, I cannot blame you, but as a Christian, if you are; you will not use the same mouth which you use to bless to curse as the fountain does not send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter JAMES 3:11 or can the fig tree, my brother, bear olive berries? JAMES 3:12 Read down.

If you are a Christian, please do not show me any favor!! But the only thing I and God need from you is repentance now.

I should have let you know about me but I should follow the word of God in Proverb 9:8.. Read more.

Then if you are not a Christian and not born-again, please be not offended, but I tell you please become, for in Jesus we live, and move, and have our being ACTS 17:28. And Jesus is the Way the Truth and Live, for no man cometh to the Father but by Him John14:6

May God bless you,

Evang. Ifeanyi

FedEx Courier [email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU A DOCTOR? WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND? HOW DID YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR MOTHER TO REPRODUCE YOUR TYPE OF PERSON?ARE YOU FARMING OR BUS CONDUCT?WHO TOUGHT YOU HOW TO WRITE AND READ EMAIL?TELL YOUR MOTHER NOT TO CALL ME ON PHONE AGAIN BECAUSE HER ASS IS NOT AS GOOD YOUR SISTER ASS, PLEASE HELP ME TELL YOUR SISTER TO MEET ME AT OUR NORMAL JOINT, YOUR MOTHER SHOILD NOT COME PLEASE BECAUSE HER VIRGINA IS OLD AND NOT SWEET LIKE YOUR SISTER OWN.

and
Quote:
I WAT YOU TO DO ME A FAVIOUR? GO TO YOUR FATHER HOUSE BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR TYPE DON'T BUILD HOUSE, SEAT YOUR MOTHER DOWN, SEAT YOUR FATHER DOWN, SEAT YOUR SISTERS DOWN, SEAT YOUR BROTHER DOWN, TELL THEM YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A KNOWN PERSON NOMATTER THE MONEY SPENT ON YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE USELESS

Mustafamahmoud Jega [email protected]
Quote:
man stop this now if u are not doing anything in life go an die na

Last edited by Donato on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON SEE FIT GO INSULT GUYMENT. CHECK AM WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey,
Chief(or better still thief) Innocent Emeka or whatever you call yourself.Don't you ever send me anything like the below mail written in bad English again,ok,if you value the life you are living or your sanity!I
say this because if you dare it again, I will tell you that distance is no barrier to people like me,that I can reach and touch you where ever you are hidding.You may wonder how, but just try and you will either join your ancestors or roam the street a mad man.I promise you any of these and be rest assured that you will get it in 14 days if you dare me.

If you don't have any reasonable thing to do, why not join your trading Ibo brothers in Alaba or Onitsha and keep yourself busy.You lazy and lousy idoit,a fit inmate,I must say,for the psychiatry.You know what I mean.Don't you know that ,being an Ibo man, you are an outcast in Nigeria and should keep low profile.If you know the gament of humiliation/indignity you are wearing as an Ibo man, you will not be putting yourself forward for ridicule as you do.Stop being an internet nuissance,invading people's privacies with profanities.
Pls, if you can afford it, go back to school and educate and enlighten yourself so that you can cure yourself of the disease of IGNORANCE which appears to have eaten deep into the essence of your being like acid corrodes metals.Otherwise, go on a succide mission:hang yourself or jump into the lagoon.Any of these will serve you right,as I think you are a miscreation from God and unworthy of life and existence.

[email protected]
Quote:

u be big fool waiting be your problem self.

Go to hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello, Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u

You sound like a kid, you must take out that Dr in you name. Your mentality is very very low and i can sense which tribe you are from.

For you to know how stupid you are, cos you know what i'm doing, you know where we come from but you cant keep quite and ignore my message than to speak like a kid that you do ask question but he will talk shit.

Who ask you if you have HUMMER, you dont even know where OKIJA is and you dont even know how to read and write. Your MaMa Say U Igbo

[email protected]
Quote:
May the Amadi-oha 1 of my land strick you to dead. tell your father like that.

[email protected]
Quote:

u dey answer barrister koffi addo .thief.na god go punish ur family.go and look for better work.guy man no fit you .wetin fit you na to go village start farm.heheheheheheheheh idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOOL

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE OF IGNORANCE AND YOU MUST DIE AS A POPPER YOU MUST NEVER GET RICH IN YOUR LIKE POOR FOOOL

USU RAKWA NNEGI,

[email protected]
Quote:
May the Amadi-oha of your place fire you and ur generations. motherless boy like u. look at u. u dey answer cheif, you are thief and not chief. that's why you papa np eat rice till he come die. read below idiot like you.

Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu akwunna. Nna gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa. Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi ,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme gi,otule di ka gi.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

Chineke kpokwa gi oku,
Dick Hanjob

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR PARENTS YOU GO DO LIKE THIS.FUCKIN GUY
I GO POOT THE EARTH IN YOUR MOTHER FUCK BIG
FUCK YU AND MOTHER FUCK YOUR FAMILY
AND GOD PUNISH YOU THE WAY YU NEVER CHANGE

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEM STILL BE VEX!!! WAS IT SUMPTING I SAID.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FedEx Courier [email protected]
Quote:
IKPU SIGBU KWE GI

WAO MY BROTHER, I WAS SAING THAT YOUR MOTHER IS OLD, BUT HER PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY WAS EXCELLENT IN MY BED, HELP ME TO THANK HER BECAUSE SHE OVER SOCK MY DICK, SHE DID BETTER THAN YOUR SISTER YESTERDAY, I OWN HER A CAR FOR GOOD PERFORMING

bobby vet [email protected]
Quote:
You see your life, u are not even educated. You cant even spell idiot. You can go rutten in hell for all i care! I'm not interested in reading your gabage. Better start attending classes for G.C.E or WAEC cos if 419 stop today u have no hope. It's just an advise.

Ahmed . Abu Dada [email protected]
Quote:
EWU, GOAT NA HEM U BE. U ARE NOTHING BUT ADAMU.

GOD DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, SATAN HAS REGETED YOU, SO WATIN REMAIN AGAIN.

GOD PUNISH U.

and
Quote:
ONYE OFE MMANU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MUGU, ADAMU, EWU ZAMBIA. SINCE YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU OWN A CAR BEFORE?

YOU JUST DE FOR CAFE THE USELESS YOURSELF IDIOT. YOU STILL DE NIGERIA DE CHOP FROM YOU PARENTS (ALWAYS A BOY) OBI NA HEM YOU DE MUGU.

and
Quote:
MUMU, EWU LAGOS, U WILL REMAIN WERE U DEY NO MOVEMENT FOR YOU. OTHERS DE OUT SIDE NIJA THE HOSTLE U JUST DE CHOP FROM YOU MAMA AND YOU PAPA IDIOT YOU NO SEE YOUSELF? ALL THIS USELESS THING I HEM U DEY FOR CAFE THE WRITE, EWU YOU NEED TO GO MORE SCHOOL.( ATURU)

YOU DE CLAIM IGBO GUY BUT THROUGH YOU ATTITUDE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MINUS ONE(1)

Ruth Amos [email protected]
Quote:
U HAVING TIME FOR THIS MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO .

musa basa [email protected]
Quote:
mark this,it will happen before 3days,

1.Trouble shall get you trapped.
2.Something you values most you will loose.
3.someone in your family will die in car accident.

I want to proof to you that i am not ordinary person,i never cause you for a day but now i will and it must come to pass.

Rest in peace (RIP)

and
Quote:
Wishing your evil plans.............back to sender

Barrister Gani Joseph Chambers [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COMPUND FULL THAT HAS TIME TO DRINK WATER FROM YOUR MOTHER'S COUNT TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

and
Quote:
YOUR DEAD MAN ALREADY NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THIS. MUGU LIKE YOU.

Carolyn Sheikh [email protected]
Quote:
Bravo well done and you’ll be rewarded as long as you still use this email you’ll get a virus for me courtesy Carolyn Sheikh

Sorry I see your pain, transferred aggression; you still owe me 10years of your salary which u’ll have to pay in just one day peace out

NB b/4 I’ll send u that virus I’ll make sure u first of all pay ur debt

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY BE SOME LAZY CAFE RAT.DEM BE BEGGIN FOR NA CAFE TIME TO REPLY DIS!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr. Logde Kwame [email protected]
Quote:
what ever you say will return to you.by the way you say it.did you know whom you write this note to.if you know.you be afraid.i give now till nest week you see some thing great.and you will look for me.to beg.for the foolish thing you just say.wash and see.use any email.so that nest time you mind the way you talk to people on email and even phone.wash

fffffffffffffffff this is what will happen to you nest week,if you did not beg before nest week.

cecelia iwok [email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID TO ME BACK TO YOU AND YOUR 7TH GENERATION..

YOU WILL DIE SOON AND I PROMISE YOU THAT,YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE MONTH OF DECEMBER THIS YEAR. I RELEASE THE SPIRIT OF DEATH FROM THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS TO YOUR HOME FOREVER. IF YOUR HAND IS NOT CLEAN AND YOU SAY ALL THIS TO ME,ALL THIS WILL BE YOUR PORTION SOON. WATCH YOUR BACK.

THERE PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CBNFORIEGN OPERATIONSDEPT [email protected]
Quote:

I COMMAND AND DECREE ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID, TO COME UPON YOU AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN, FOR BY YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE CONDEMED ---------------------AMEN -------------AMEN -----------------AMEN.

and
Quote:
WHATSOEVER YOU SOW THE SAME YOU WILL REAP

Paul Acquah [email protected]
Quote:
Thank you,I wish u the same too

JEWEL COLE [email protected]
Quote:
i wonder how u found your way into england.You sound so ARCHAIC.you are probably a Diviner and a church goer.
Why did u run out of nigeria,to be a slave abroad ehn.

Uklottery Winning Notifications [email protected]
Quote:
you bi big mugu coz mugu wen dey pay us self never talk like this talk of you wen bi nigeria man how many people u fit coz a day bloody bastard like 25% of young boys in your country na this thing dem dey do take dey live.

You are foolish goat call me see my number i dey India 9953002674 make i coz ur full generation blody bastard ashoooooooo piking like u

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMAIN BLESSED!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Bia nwokem nkita lacha gi anya 100 times. Ewu ka ibu onye muo yeye chief

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG MONKEY,YOU NOW THAT YOUR MAMA THEY FUCK VERY WELL AND YOU THINK SAY NA SO ALL OF THEM BE,BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a forgotten human being , under the earth of doooooooooooooooooom

[email protected] was upset by a message from Chief Innoc3nt 3meka
Quote:
u bi chief or na thief.
i do see the kind of family you came from, u dont need to tell me. as u fit say all dos follish things to urself, it really means that ur family is dead, completely dead.

ur not worth answering at all, you dont even deserve a reply but because i have to put u back into the society, thats the reason.

one, ur not even learned, your spelling are bad, illiterate, u better go to school first then u start to talk to someone.

just repent, go to church and be a better person and be taken back into the society because the way and manner you talk, ur supposed to be in prison competely cut off from humanity. DINOSEUR

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid idiot write a good english word instead of that thing you wrote there. you are a disgrace to nigeria community.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWA NNE GI. ( IDIOT)
just dey there dey sleep NWAPA?right now i dey EUROPE dey enjoy my Euro.when i go enter with my letest ESCALADE OR POSCH CAR, because of your foolishness, u no go know am. but aks some poeple that know wtz up ok! asholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mother and ur papa u are a mad man go and die

you we die in mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
BRODA AS YOU WISH ME THIS I ALSO WISH ALL THE BEST IN YOUR WORK AS WE DO THESAME WORK MAY GOD HAVE MECRY ON YOUR FAMILY AND YOU,MAY DEVIL GRANT YOU SUCCESS IN HELL.

THANKS AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN POOR STATE NOW AND YOU WILL REMAIN THE WORST FOOL ON THIS EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
STACK ILLETRATE.
YOU CAN EVEN WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH.
AN ANGRY MAN IS A HUNGRY MAN, THAT IS JUST WHAT YOU
YOU ARE PSSED UP THAT IS WHY YOU NAGGING
MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOOD THINGS THROUGH ALL YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN JESUS NAME

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRODAS DIS MAGAS NA VEX oooooo

[email protected]

Quote:

I CAN NOW CLASIFY YOU AS AN IDIOT WHO DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA BY PRAISING IMPOSTORS LIKE YOUR GENERATION.

WE HAVE COME TO STAY AND NOT TO PASS AWAY.YES, YORUBAAA OKO WILL PASS AWAY.

OBASANJO FUCKED HIS SON'S WIFE, HOW ABOUT THAT? IS ALL ABOUT YORUBBBA OKO

NICOMPOOP, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.

NNE GI NA NNA GI GA ANWU.

WE ARE THE JEWS AND NOT ..............

[email protected]

Quote:
Stop being tripmatic

Mr Gomerrrr,

Where do i know you from and here is all this curses generating too.. Please dtop being a chump and find something to do because i see no reason why you emailed me and tell me all those stuffs.. Shay i no u?

[email protected]

Quote:
see you bastard as one who cant trace his history and origin very well.what has the yorubas of nigeria has to do with the jews,the yorubas let me lecture you briefly are descendants of oduduwa who migrated from the upper volta of west africa.you see you are just an illegal immigrant in nigerian soil with your mother who died of hiv virus fews years ago.

[email protected]

Quote:
u must be a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected] Thanks for the new sig Twisted Evil

Quote:
what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned

[email protected]

Quote:
You are only being envious of our independapble great wealth of experiences and hard working.......thats all. You r just cursing yourself but u dont know.

[email protected] Woo Hoo a death threat. Twisted Evil

Quote:

mark today date, you must die un timely death.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY STILL BE VEX.DEY NEED SUM VALIUM!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ruth Amos [email protected]
Quote:
If whom u claim to be is who u are you will only pray like this "Father 4give them for they know not what they do "

Let me teach you know.

JEWEL COLE [email protected]
Quote:
i wonder how u found your way into england.You sound so ARCHAIC.you are probably a Diviner and a church goer.
Why did u run out of nigeria,to be a slave abroad ehn.

Uklottery Winning Notifications [email protected]
Quote:
you bi big mugu coz mugu wen dey pay us self never talk like this talk of you wen bi nigeria man how many people u fit coz a day bloody bastard like 25% of young boys in your country na this thing dem dey do take dey live.

You are foolish goat call me see my number i dey India 9953002674 make i coz ur full generation blody bastard ashoooooooo piking like u

george harkarwong [email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Eng.Kingsely Ibru [email protected]
Quote:
i dont think u have parent cos the character u shown me .The most folish idiout i have met is u.Bastard.God Bless u

CBN telex department [email protected]
Quote:
the same to you, all the prayers here must surly go back to you because what you use to measure for others will be will be used to meansure for you and what you use in judging others is what will be used in judging you. you must receive all u prayed here. Amen!!!!.

mrscharity m.williams [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender.Receive it +****+2308+**** off.

Jara Williams [email protected]
Quote:
am happy that you remember to bless me at the end of ur mail. ur email is not worth a response because i can see that ur morales is absolutely and relatively low.

the prayers u say gets back to u tough i havent even read it as its worthless. u should endeavour at all times to protect ur family name, your father, and parents if u ever have a surname. if ur from a good home and parental background and eductaed, u would be more polished and decent that ur now.

Have fun but be disciplned. note. i am not joining issues with u, but if ur looking for what to do, u go and beat up okada on the street and i will pay the godaamn dollars. byeeeeeeeeee

veronice doe [email protected]>
Quote:
my friend you are a big fool

nkita lacha gi anya ten time

onye muo

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL THOSE CURSES HAS BEEN REVERSED TO YOUR FATHER , MOTHER, CHILDREN AND YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN. STUPID REV. A HOMOSEXUAL LIKE YOU. YOU WILL ROTTEN IN HELL.

bobby vet [email protected]
Quote:
if you know u are a man come comfront me live im online

Paul Acquah [email protected]
Quote:
Thank you,I wish u the same too

cecelia iwok [email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID TO ME BACK TO YOU AND YOUR 7TH GENERATION..

YOU WILL DIE SOON AND I PROMISE YOU THAT,YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE MONTH OF DECEMBER THIS YEAR. I RELEASE THE SPIRIT OF DEATH FROM THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS TO YOUR HOME FOREVER. IF YOUR HAND IS NOT CLEAN AND YOU SAY ALL THIS TO ME,ALL THIS WILL BE YOUR PORTION SOON. WATCH YOUR BACK.

THERE PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CBNFORIEGN OPERATIONSDEPT [email protected]
Quote:
I COMMAND AND DECREE ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID, TO COME UPON YOU AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN, FOR BY YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE CONDEMED ---------------------AMEN -------------AMEN -----------------AMEN.

Dr. Logde Kwame [email protected]
Quote:
what ever you say will return to you.by the way you say it.did you know whom you write this note to.if you know.you be afraid.i give now till nest week you see some thing great.and you will look for me.to beg.for the foolish thing you just say.wash and see.use any email.so that nest time you mind the way you talk to people on email and even phone.wash

fffffffffffffffff this is what will happen to you nest week,if you did not beg before nest week.

BEWEAR.

Joel Aja [email protected]
Quote:

Every thing you have writing has be sent back to you so be ready to receive them, bad luck for you you prayer has been send back to you,

Zenith Bank London [email protected]
Quote:
Your Mother

Stupid old wreched fool like you i will fuck your wife soon

and a day later
Quote:
Your Father

I will fuck your wife

rahole noor [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU SENDER, OLD FOOL.

johnsmith smith [email protected]
Quote:
This email has come as a total shock to me! Please, fax me the details of the transaction as well as two international photos of identification and call me at 1-206-666-5503. Thank you. I hope you and your family are doing well. Awaiting your urgent response.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MISTER YEYE MANS MAIL MI MORE OF DIA RUBBISHES WRITTINGS OOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender,in Jesus name: Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO U!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BLESS NOT CURSE ROMANS 12:14

Dear

I receive your email and I was shocked that you spoke such things. I am sure the letter came to you mistakenly; well, I sent it to Christians
not to you because I ‘m sure, if you are, you will not make such a comment.
If I should respond to you, I speak by the power of the Holy Spirit, you must receive what you just wrote to me forthwith; But Glory be to
God, I am not called to curse but to bless according to Matthew 5:44-48 and Romans 12:14-end.
Although considering what happens mostly in Nigeria and by Nigerians, I cannot blame you, but as a Christian, if you are; you will not use
the same mouth which you use to bless to curse as the fountain does not send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter JAMES 3:11 or can
the fig tree, my brother, bear olive berries? JAMES 3:12 Read down.
If you are a Christian, please do not show me any favor!! But the only thing I and God need from you is repentance now.

I should have let you know about me but I should follow the word of God in Proverb 9:8.. Read more.
Then if you are not a Christian and not born-again, please be not offended, but I tell you please become, for in Jesus we live, and move, and have our being ACTS 17:28. And Jesus is the Way the Truth and Live, for no man cometh to the Father but by Him John14:6

May God bless you,

Evang. Ifeanyi

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OMO NO BE SO ABEG

OMO NO BE SO NA U JUS DEY SWAER FOR ME LIKE THAT NO BE YOU I WAN SCAM NA NA DOES PEOPLE WAY COOLECT OUR FOR FATHGER MONEY NA ABEG NO VEX OK

HAVE A GOOD DAYU

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck yourself

[email protected]
Quote:
what exact you talking about?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

CAPTIAL FOOL
YOU CAN EVEN REPLY ME IN ENGLISH THAT WHY YOU ARE WRITING IM BROKEN
YOU ARE FRUSTRATED THAT WHY YOU ARE BENG UPSET.
CAUSE THE DAY YOU WHERE BORN
MAY THE HAND YOU USED IN WRITING THS PHRASE TO ME NEVER TOUCH GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u mama as

[email protected]
Quote:
u must be a sick man,for spending all this time just abusing people.go to hospital for mental checkup. mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: The information you required(que son la falta de ethiquet)

Usted es un bastardo, no se puede escribir una buena Inglés simple,
una pena que su familia ha perdido dinero en su estúpido jefe que le
envíe a la escuela, ir y aprender a hablar y escribir Inglés ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Egede for u Lord
, Stop yapies. Let talk deepy. AYE MI LORD.

[email protected] Furk. It's the F. B. Yeye Laughing
Quote:
HEY WHO YOU BE SELF?WHY YOU DEY PARA LIKE THAT ABI YOU WANT MAKE KOROFO STRIKE YOU DOWN

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama too nor good again you
foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,goat,cow,pig,rabbit,lizard.????????????????????????????????????????????????????you
nor go collect 4 ur life again if na like call me 08068052124 my name
na morris june i come from ibadan

[email protected]
Quote:
the same more on u

[email protected]
Quote:
How are mr.pig.

You are so called innocent but animal and a betrayer. listen come let me offer you job from one of my estate. u monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: god dey

i no go use this box agin i go no were u go dey send your email to, ur
mama toto goat like u mugu ur father go die soon if he never die.

oko i be big boyoooooooooooo na 4 moto i getoooo and i get 2 house i be
big boy go and get a live goat

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUGU MUGU

MUGU MUGU MUGU BIG MUGU.

[email protected]

Quote:
MUGU HACKER

I GO SHOW U SMALL THING DO U KNOW WHAT,GUY PASS GUY

I GO JUST HAND YOU OVER I HAVE KNOW YOU,EAT SHIT HACKER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT BACK TO SENDER WHAT EVER YOU SAID IS ABOUT YOUR OWN MOTHER FOR SURE MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE I HAVE NO DOUT THAT YOU ARE JUST TELLIN ME ABOUT YOUR STUPID LIFE STORY BUT IM SORRY I DONT WANT TO NO ABOUT SO GO AND DIE IF

YOU ARE TIRED OF LIVING YOU SMALL PUSSI BABY TOY...

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY MAN WAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?????? FUCK YOU STUPID ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A VERY BIG FOOL IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: pls get back fast

your mother will die very soon bet me fool

[email protected]
Quote:

your are chairmumu not chairman,I have no time for you.ikpo nsi

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: response

u are very stupid

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: response

u are very stupid idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RESPECT TO YOU BABA GURU

DEAR BABA GURU,

WETING DE HAPPING AM I NOT PLAYING THE SAME GAME ODERS ARE
PLAYING. IF AM NOT PLAYING WELL PLEASE INTRODUS ME TO YOUR CUTT
AM NOT IN ANY ONE. BIKO NWANNE.

FROM YOUR BROTHER
OSITA. THANK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
did i not tell you once before not to try to mail me again or else you will die.now you will pay,i can't lie and tell you that you

won't feel anything because you will!!!i will start off by slashinging your ankles so you are crawling in pain.i will then slowly cut the

meat of your ankles off. after that i will take a break and eat your ankles.after i eat your ankles i will remove your eye balls.in the end i

will donate your head to my sick fucked up uncle som he can fuck your face.
Where did I last see this?

[email protected]
Quote:
what you wish others is what is going to happen to you.it is a law from GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO JUST GET WORK. YOU SIDOWN WRITE ALL THIS YEYE WITH UR TIME. I CAN SEE DAT PORVERTY DON KILL U . DOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr. Gormer,
What you have writing is an eloquent testimony that
you are an illiterate, ordinary TRUCK you can't spell. This brings me to
asking this question, how then do you hold and control your clients?.
Because i begin to wonder what an illiterate like you as to has to do
with advance fraud or internet fraud. OOOOOOH i failed to remember you
once told me that you are not fully into internet crime, maybe, you pay
people to do it on your behalf. To explain the level of your stupidity,
what do you think this people you sent this mail to will do to me?. You
are a big FOOL man. You are big thief. You keep still other peoples
phone number to give to me. You that you don't even know where the
border is.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sender you animal fool

ba

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DAY, I DON HAIL BROSS OOOOOO!!!!!! NA WEATHER DON MAKE NA DEVGUY VEX, BUT HE DON HAMMER NOW!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

OGA ECOWAS, THIS ONE WEY YOU DEY HALLA LIKE THIS EBI LIKE SAY, YOU MANAGE 50 NAIRA BUY TIME NA HIM WEY YOU DEY HAPPY SEY YOU DONE GET GOOD REPLY, BUT I COM BE SAY NA MY MAIL YOU SEE, NA HIM DEY PEPER YOU LIKE THIS SORRY OOOOO..

BUT IF YOU WANT CHOP MONEY I GO GIVE YOU, AS I DEY HERE I CHOP BELE FUL. HAHA I NO GO CUS YOUR MAMA, BECOS SHE THINK SAY YOU DEY WORK FOR BANK, SHE NO NO SAY NO EMAIL U DEY THROW. AND YOU DEY WORK FOR ECOWAS WEY GOOGLEMAIL GET.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a bastard...a common aba boy and your presence would never be recorgnized
anywhere you may be...either in your family, your community and within your
friends...u will remain wretched. Did your father numeclatured you BLESSING
ADAMS or did you ever attend a terciarry university not to talk of obtaining a
doctorate degree???? You will rot wretchedly...common bastard like
you...that's why you will never make something good out of this sweet
game...bastard like ya

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa and family maye

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Man,
Well what can i say,Thank You and back to sender.

You are not a real guy at all
Shocked You think?

[email protected]
Quote:
u replying me in the first place show say u no get work and u be pure maye

[email protected]
Quote:
For ur correction, choose a better site for ur ECOWAS emails
contact, Google mail is widely known off course extremely rampart
fool!!

Must guy men who deliberately plays on co-guy men ends up getting
deeply but unavoidable frustrated, so be warned so that u don't fall
into a pit that u are digging 4 others!!!

Sure u are nobody and holds nothing and have reached nowhere!!!

We don't go along placing banners to advertise our greatness wealth
wise & others, I am from the East as u know as such do not neglect
my capabilities!!!!

Think about urself and work hard but don't forget to be prayerful
and decent in order to succeed.

Conclusively, stop using ur time in mockeries otherwise before u
will realise where u are, ur mates have accelerated far beyond ur
expectation, then u will certainly start blaming one old woman in
either ur family or in ur village for been responsibility of ur
misfortune.

The ant works harder gathering his food in the dry season while the
locusts goes about enjoying himself but the Question is this, who
enjoys in the rainy reason when there is no food??????????????????

Moreso, an under graduate should at least learn how to write good
and correct English wooh unto u fool!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE IDIOT!!!!

NA NOW I KNOW SAY YOU NO GET WORK.

I GO HELP YOU BEG FASHOLA MAKE U DEY FOLLOW DEM WORK FOR WASTE PRODUCT DEPARTMENT.

I KNOW SAY YOU GO LIKE THAT KIND WORK.

LOT OF LAUGH!

YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a record. This is at least the 10th time LOVE EVERLOVE [email protected] has responded to my insults. The best pen pal ever Laughing
Quote:
IDIOT Dr. Egbeda Williams.
YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR LIFE ENJOYINGMENT THIEF,MAY YOU DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDEND 419.DR ECOWASBANK FOOLISH,I REALY BEG YOU ONCE AGAIN PLS GO TO THAT GIRL AND LEARN ENGLISH FROM HER IT WOULD HELP YOU,NIGERIA WORKER,YOU CAN SPEAK SIMPLE ENGLISH WHY?PLS WHY?FOR GOD SAKE?WHY?BANK MANAGER WHY?IDIOT WHY?EVRY TIME EVERY DAY PI GEN ENGLISH YOUR FATHER DID NOT SEND YOU TO SCHOOL?NO WONDER COME I WILL HELP YOU FOR THAT OK?ILLITERATE.
DIE............

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victor Tony" [email protected]

Quote:
LOL,OMO NA WA FOR U SEF U JUST DEY CAUSE PERSON LIKE SAY U NOR KNW WERE UR MAMA AND PAPA DEY AND WETIN UR SISTER AND BROTHERS THEY DO WELL LET ME REMIND U SINCE U DON,T KNW YOUR SISTER NA ASHWO ME I DON FUCK AM B4 AND UR BROTHERS NA THIEF THEM DON COME STEAL FROM MY HOUSE AND SHOP B4 AND UR MAMA NA MY HOUSE HELP AND UR PAPA NA IM DEY WASH MY CLOTHES AND CAR AND SOME OTHER THING OK
COME MAK I TEACH U HOW TO WORK SO THAT ME AND U GO SHARE MONEY OK FOOL MONKEY BASTARD BITCH LOL Very Happy

LOL OMO NA WA FOR U SEF SEE AS U DEY DO LIKE SAY U NOR KNW SAY UR FAMILY DON USELESS AS IN I DON USELESS THEM

ROOT IN HELL
renaissance international" [email protected]
Quote:

I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT SAW NOT THE FOUR WALLS OF THE CLASSROOM, WELL IS A PITY AND I PITY YOU MOST. LOOK AT WHAT IS GUTTING OUT OF YOUR STINKING FILTHY MOUTH, YOU ARE DISGUSTING, I THINK YOUR KIND SHOULDN'T BE CREATED, WHAT A DESPICABLE ENTITY YOU ARE, I THINK YOU ARE VULGAR, THATS WHY YOU ARE FILLED WITH VULGAR WORDS.

ROT IN HELL FOOL.

ONE MORE THING, DO YOU EVER THINK YOU CAN GET ONE $ FROM THE INTERNET?
I DON'T THINK SO ALAYE COS OYIBO DON SABI ALOT.

GOD DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

KENNETH PINCH" [email protected]

Quote:
THAT IS YOUR FATHER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND GENERATION WILL NEER SEE
ANYTHING GOOD IN THERE LIFE AND ALL OF YOU SHALL DIE PREMATURE DEATH AND
YOU SAY AMEN FOR THAT YOU PIG

Anders Cole" [email protected]
Quote:
hence you have time to insult your fellow jobmen, it shall not be well with you.

this is what i can not do. i can only follow up a format which i have
never seen but will not waste the time of the catcher. i believe in
innovation so i like to learn.

but you, i curse you back for cursing me. from today, you will not
pick any shi shi (a red cent) from any maga till you plead.

Capt. Douglas Lorentz" [email protected]
Quote:
what killed ur father will also kill u before this week end asssss holeeeeeeeeeeeeee like u

brown gordon" [email protected]
Quote:
guy go to school and learn how to write good english poor rat church rat.

londongalaryhotel londongalaryhotel" [email protected]
Quote:
i no blame u at all, because u no even sabi spell some tin correct...... why ur papa no gho sleep with she goat b4 come fit inpregnant ur mama..................... i even hear say u gho die soon. but just pary make e no gho fall on Xmass day..... cause ur mama toto way she take burn u gho too pain her well well

Mr.james Koffi" [email protected]
Quote:
banck to sens 100 x1000

That wasn't enough...
Quote:
banck to send 900000x 4680

Very Happy

MIND YOURELF,OK!

MR.TUNDE OLUWALE ." [email protected]
Quote:
Hey,
Whatever you call yourself, don't you ever send me anything like the stupid mail you addressed to me,ok,if you value the life you are living or your sanity!I say this because if you dare it again, I will tell you that distance is no barrier to people like me,that I can reach and touch you where ever you are hidding.You may wonder how, but just try and you will either join your ancestors or roam the street a mad man.I promise you any of these and be rest assured that you will get it in 14 days if you dare me.

If you don't have any reasonable thing to do, why not join your trading Ibo brothers in Alaba or Onitsha and keep yourself busy.You lazy and lousy idoit,a fit inmate,I must say,for the psychiatry.You know what I mean.Don't you know that ,being an Ibo man, you are an outcast in Nigeria and should keep low profile.If you know the gament of humiliation/indignity you are wearing as an Ibo man, you will not be putting yourself forward for ridicule as you are doing.Stop being an internet nuissance,invading people's privacies with profanities.
Pls, if you can afford it, go back to school and educate and enlighten yourself so that you can cure yourself of the disease of IGNORANCE which appears to have eaten deep into the essence of your being like acid corrodes metals.Otherwise, go on a succide mission:hang yourself or jump into the lagoon.Any of these will serve you right,as I think you are a miscreation from God and unworthy of life and existence.

Very Happy
COWS LIVE IN UR PUSSY too follllllllllllll
gilbert jamal" [email protected]

Quote:
you know say e no go better for yo if you have pussy tell me i will fuck it for you fool bastard pussy clot bombo clatfoolllllllllllllllThumbs up i will want yo to know tha i wis ou the same

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DON'T FUCK WITH CHUCK!!!

Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo [email protected]
Quote:
MR. MAN,

YOU ARE BARELY LITERATE, THEREFORE I CAN NOT ANSWER YOU OR EXCAHNGE WORDS WITH YOU WORTHLESS IDIOT. BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THESE THINGS YOU SAID, I WILL SHOW YOU A LITTLE MAGIC THIS WEEK. NEVER MIND BECAUSE WHEN IT HAPPENS, YOUR MIND WILL SURELY TELL YOU WHERE THE CALAMITY IS COMING FROM.

YOU THOUGHT EVERY ONE IN 419 BUSINESS USES ORDINARY HANDS TO DO IT. YOU DONT KNOW ME AND WHERE I BELONG YET YOU HAVE THE TEMERITY TO INSULT ME, THAT IS FINE. HE THAT TOUCHES THE TIGER BY THE TAIL MUST EXPECT TO SEE THE MARK OF HIS CLAWS ON HIS BODY.

SOON YOU WILL BE MY GUEST IN OUR COVEN THAT I PROMISE YOU FOR SURE UNLESS YOU DID NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES IN SLEEP. YOU NEVER RECKON THAT NOT EVERYONE WITH BIG CARS OR JEEP IS A HUMAN BEING, RIGHT? NOW I WILL TELL YOU WHERE I BELONG.

DONT EVER BOTHER TO SHOUT BLOOD OF JESUS BECAUSE IT WILL NOT SAVE YOU, NOT BECAUSE IT CANT BUT FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT HIS OWN. YOUR MAIL SAYS IT ALL WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT THERE AND YOU ARE NOT HERE, IN BETWEEN. SO YOUR FLESH IS GOING TO BE SERVED AS FOOD IN OUR TEMPLE.

YOU CANT EXCAPE IT, UNLESS YOU DONT WALK ON THE GROUND. MAY BE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT WE HAVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OPERATING ON EARTH ABI? CAN YOU TAKE A WALK TO QUAMIS TEMPLE OPPOSITE TRADE FARE COMPLEX BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY AND ASK PEOPLE AROUND WHAT GOES ON THERE.

IF BY THURSDAY THIS WEEK I DONT RECEIVE A COMPREHENSIVE APOLOGY FROM YOU, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO KILL A STURBORN RAT.

I PITY YOUR PARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS IF YOU HAVE ANY BECAUSE WHEN THEY WILL BE GRIEVING FOR YOUR DEATH, YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PASSING THROUGH AS YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD AND BURIED.

SEE MR. MAN, YOU HAVE REALLY PROVOKED ME TODAY, SO MUCH SO THAT THE DEVIL IN ME IS AROUSED. I AM LODGING A SERIOUS COMPLAIN TONIGHT ON YOUR BEHALF AND KNOW THIS FOR SURE THAT SPIRITS KNOWS MORE THAN MORTALS.

YOU HAVE THROWN A STONE TO THE SPIRIT, BE PREPARED FOR THE DRUM THAT THE SPIRITS WILL SOON DRUM FOR YOU TO DANCE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED THE FIRST KNOWN STAND UP COMEDIAN IN NIGERIA, LATE MR. JOHN CHUKWU, ASK AROUND AND WHO DID IT IF YOU DONT KNOW.

I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND HEAVEN HELPS YOU NOT TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. THEN WE WILL SET THE BALL ROLLING AND SEE THE OUTCOME.

MY FINAL ADVISE TO YOU. IF YOU SUCCEED IN THIS ONE, BE CAREFUL AND LEAVE EVERYONE WITH HIS OWN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MADE THE PERSON TO DO THAT WHICH HE IS DOING. IF HE IS AN ARMED ROBBER AND KEEP SHOOTING AND KILLING PEOPLE, WOULD IT HAVE BEEN BETTER? I PRAY YOU SHOULD IGNORE ME. I WILL BE MORE THAN GLAD.

benny wrigth [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender,why are such a baby.

Barr John Blake [email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender

FEDEX EXPRESS [email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUM,BER SO THAT WE CAN TALK . OR YOU CAN CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER, I REALLY WANTS US TO TALK.

Ashley Booth [email protected]
Quote:
People like you die before their time and i waste no time to tell you that the same faith is waiting for you.Soon your obituary will be announced and both your family will be buried in one day.

Jefri Bolkiah [email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL ALLSO DIE

Mr Walter Casper [email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO WHAT WHOM EVER YOU ARE BACK TO SENDER THE THUNDER WILL SOON VISIT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE CALLING IT AND WHAT EVER YOU SAID WILL COME BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME!!!

proff Qchybez [email protected]
Quote:
Brother

O bum onye ahu i na akpaghari di ihea, enwerem ajuju n choro iju gi,

(Nke mbu) obu gini ka i na eme n’ internet tupu gi enweta leta mzipuru na ikuku ,

(nke aboua) obu gini mere iji edu mu ikwu idia.

Well you dont know what you are doing to an unknwn person whom you have never een before,

Ihe obula I jiri tunyere mmadu ka chukwu ga eji atunyere gi.

Tufiakwa gi

and
Quote:
you have started a war with the unknown that will not end unless your email address closed or you decided to stop sending your cours,

what is now your benefit and happiness ,i mean what have you to gain even if you bourst me with batista bomb, some of the revenge sometimes are ment because of anger but does not mean bad, i return the caurs received from you back to you but absolutely did not cause you or call you any bad name. and i will never do it because the God's comandment rejected it

i repeat, i will not cours you,but u can cours me any how you like

pamela fred [email protected]
Quote:
hi dear

consult Oceanic [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE, BY FORCE ,BY THUNDER ,BY EARTHQUAKE AND BY ANY HOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN...

OGWUGWU OKIJA.. WILL VISIT U.& KILL YOU. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

AIDS.....WILL ENTER U.& KILL U. IN JESUS NAME.

IN ALL, ANY HOW GOD WILL DO IT, SINCE YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN, I HAND U. OVER TO SATAN UR. FATHER TO DEAL WITH U. KILL U ANY HOW.
FINALLY, I COMMAND DEATH TO SWALLOW U. & UR. GENERATIONS & UR. FAMILIES ANY HOW,

Raymond Williams [email protected]
Quote:
GUY THANKS FOR INSULTING YOUR SELF AND COURSING ALL YOUR GENERATIONS. I BELIEVE IN ME BECAUSE SINCE YOU CAN SPENT YOUR TIME TO WRITE THIS CRAB TO ME I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A SENTIMENTAL BIG FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER (F) SOMETIMES PEOPLE LIKE YOU USED TO CREAT PROBLEMS TO THEMSELVES YOU DON'T KNOW ME NEITHER SEE ME BEFORE BUT ALL YOU SAID MUST SURE COME TO YOU IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ME SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME WHILE I WILL CALL YOU WITH MY PRIVATE THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I AM.

YOUR DISSAPOINTED ALTIMATUM.

mohammed abacha [email protected]
Quote:
you wicked man, i reboke you cause be to you and family.
i curse you you too will die.
God punish you

Last edited by Donato on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY THIS PRAYER THAT YOU OFFER BE YOUR PORTION AND YOUR ENDLESSGENERATIONS CURSE IN THE NAME OF AMADIOHA AND THE THUNDERS.YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND OFFERING YOURSELF DAMNATION, YOU ARE NOTASHAMED BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SPEAK A GOOD ENGLISH. FROM NOW HENCE FORTH YOU HAVE CEASED TO SEE YOUR DAILY BREAD.OGWUGWU OKIJA WILL SURELY PAY YOU A SURPRISE VISIT; GO FUCK YOUR MAMA,FOOL.WATCH YOUR BACK.INTERNET RAT LIKE YOU. DO YOU KNOW MY BASE,I BASEIN UK YOU ARE THERE IN NIGERIA. YOU WILL DIE IN NIGERIA. YOU CALL YOURSELF GUYMAN,WHILE YOU ARE THERE ANOTHER GUY DEY FUCK YOUR WIFE. MOTHERFUCKER. YOU WILL DIE LIKE YOUR PARENTS WRETCHED. USU RAKWA NNE GI.MAKE DOG FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND ENTIRE GENERATION TO COME. YOUARE GOING TO DIE POOR AND BURIED POOR. YOU SAY YOU DONE MAKE MONEY,YOU WILL NEVER LIFE TO EAT THE SMALL CHANGE YOU CALL MONEY. STARTEDFROM TODAY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR ENTIREGENERATION. YOU WILL NOT LAST FOR SEVEN DAY FROM TODAY. U R A BLOODY BASTARD ALL UR CHILDREN BORN AND UNBORN ARE ALREADY INTHE MORTUARY. UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER ARE IN THE GRAVE OR ONE FOOTAWAY FROM IT. WHENEVER UR WIFE PUT TO BED AT THE HOSPITAL, THE BABYMUST NEVER SURVIVE BUT IT WILL BE FROM HOSPITAL TO MORTUARY. AT THEBIRTH OF THE LAST ONE YOUR WIFE WILL SHIT AND VOMIT BLOOD IN YOUR FACEAND DIE. THEN IN HER BURIAL A TRAILER WILL FAIL BREAK AND RUN INTO URCOMPOUND AND KILL EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT IS RELATED TO YOU. THE ONESTHAT HAS THE SAME SURNAME WITH U THE TRAILER WILL CRUSH THEIR MEAT ANDGRIND THEM INTO MUD OF BLOOD. THE NUMBER OF DEAD PEOPLE IN UR FAMILYWIL BE TOO MUCH THAT YOUR HOUSE WILL BE CONVERTED TO MOTUARY AND YOURCOMPOUND TURNED TO BURIAL GROUND FOREVER. MAY YOU NEVER SEE LIGHT AND MAY ALL THE WORSE EVIL AND PLAGUES OF THISEARTH VISIT U. MAY DEATH SEIZE YOU AND MAY NOTHING GOOD EVER COME YOURWAY. YOU WILL DIE AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH, DEATH WILL VISIT YOU AND YOURHOUSE HOLD AND IF YOU ARE GOOD TO SEE TOMORROW IT IS TO BE ALIVE TOWATCH ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DIE ONE AFTER ANOTHER. VULTUREWILL FEAST ON YOUR MEAT, FLOCKS OF THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ALIVE TOBURY OTHERS THEN THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO BURY YOU. BEFORE THIS TERROR, YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE YOUR SON SLEEP(FUCK) WITHYOUR WIFE AND YOUR MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WILL BE RAPED IN YOUR PRESENCEBY 20 CRUEL ARMED ROBBERS AND AFTER ALL THESE HAVE HAPPENED YOUR HOMEWILL BECOME A MONUMENTAL AND POPULAR BURIAL GROUND/ CEMETRY AND THEONLY LIVING THING FOUND IN YOUR COMPOUND WILL BE THE VULTURES FEASTINGON YOUR SORRY MEAT AFTER YOU HAVE BURIED EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A SORRY BASTARD BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IMBESILE ANDYOUR WIFE IS A MAGGOT AND YOU ARE A BOODY SHIT!!!!! MAY YOU AND YOUR GENARATION BE DESOLATE. THE PLAUGE OF EGYPT WILL BETHE PORTION OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER WILL BERAPED BY MAD MEN. YOU WILL DIE OF AIDS IDIOT LIKE YOUR FATHER. ANIMAL OF YOUR KIND. IMPWHY AM EVEN WASTING TIME WITH SOME ONE THAT IS ALMOST DEAD.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic