SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mistakes in Movies and Pictures

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about this when i seen this picture

it is made to look like she is holding the gun with her right side but clearly its her left hand lol

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you know it's her hand? Laughing It could be some bloke on his knees out of shot. Lucky b*gger. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite movie mistake is in the Great Escape, when Steve McQueen steals a 1950's Triumph from time travelling, BMW riding Germans.

Robin Hood Prince of Theives, they walk from Dover to Nottingham in a day, via Hadrian's Wall on the Scottish border.

If you get the chance, watch the notorious 'Plan 9 From Outer Space', starring someone pretending to be Bella Lugosi, after he had inconveniently died. Gravestones move when brushed, flying saucers on strings cast shadows on the sky behind, and the whole shebang lurches from night to broad daylight and back again as they forget which scene is meant to be which. Laughing

Any film set in the UK with a train in it, Hayley braces herself and gets ready to roll her eyes as I notice the train is the wrong colour, in the wrong part of the country, and bearing a number it didn't carry until 1948......

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty of material here.

Interesting to see that top goofer is supposed to be Apocalypse Now with 394 'mistakes', I mean, isn't this supposed to be art? Artistic licence? Willing suspension of disbelief, and all that.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad found me through... well, in his words:

Quote:
I did not contact you by error or mistake rather I know you are into movie, infact I saw you from MOVIEMOSTAKES.COM. The mail you received was sent by me to you.

I'd lurked at Moviemistakes.com, but I hadn't joined, so this bit remains a mystery.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Any film set in the UK with a train in it, Hayley braces herself and gets ready to roll her eyes as I notice the train is the wrong colour, in the wrong part of the country, and bearing a number it didn't carry until 1948......

I 'copped' a Deltic once. Laughing </removes anorak and leaves the station>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diamonds are forever .... Bond launches his car into a right wheeled ski... into a narrow alleyway - he emerges on the other side skiing on the left hand wheels. They then tried to fix it by having them switch skiing positions mid alleyway Laughing (I suppose the ally suddenly got wide in the middle!)

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Browsing through MOVIEMOSTAKES.COM. its amazing how many mistakes are made, its even more amazing that people notice these things.... Shocked

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think in the movie "Spartacus" one of the Romans is wearing a wristwatch.

"Plan 9 From Outer Space" is so incredibly bad that's it's really fun to watch. The director, Edward Woods Jr., featured Bela Lugosi in many of his movies. At this point in Bela's life he was addicted to Morphine, and drinking turpentine.

Bela was supposed to star in this film, but he dropped dead before filming started. No problem. Woods just inserted some old footage that he had taken of Bela outside of his house smelling flowers, announced that the old man had dropped dead, and Woods then substituted his chiropractor for Bela's scenes. The chiropractor held his cape up over his face. Only problem was, the chiropractor was about a foot taller than Bela.

Woods fell in love with every shot. In "Bride of the Monster", another Ed Woods epic, the big Swede Tor Johnson went to leave a room, and ran into a wall. Woods left that scene in. At the end of the movie Bela Lugosi is attacked by a giant mechanical octopus (which Woods had stolen). Unfortunately the mechanics of the Octopus weren't working very well, so Lugosi ends up throwing tenacles on himself, screaming the whole time, in an effort to simulate being attacked by an Octopus. High comedy.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My all-time favorite was in an episode of a TV Western. Embarassed I don't remember the series, but the scene remains engraved in my memory.

A stage coach pulled by four horses is thundering across the desert. At least, while the camera is on the actors driving the coach, there are four horses. Whenever a long shot is shown, there are six horses. Back and forth they go - four horses, six horses, four horses, six horses. My brother and I - not quite teenagers at the time - were rolling on the floor in hysterical laughter.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After posing for the above photograph, Angelina made a stop at the Emergency Room to have her shoulder set.

huh? what photo? RC

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a great one in Gladiator, Second battle scene (i think) of Romans against the Barbarians, right in front of the camera there is a group of both Romans and Barbs cracking up laughing, there's tons more but i think thats pretty good, the amount of time and money spent doing those battle scenes and the editor completely misses a group of lads havin the craic in front of the camera Laughing

Edit: typo Gladiators is a woeful tv show,Gladiator is an excellent movie!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was it gladiators that had a cart with an engine in it? It fell to one side and you could see some tanks and wires and things.

I always like the films where you can see another camera man through a window, or right in the background.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic