SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shirley Hines, she seems to be pretty on the ball

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr-Budd-Butters-M.D
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trying to crack this one for a while, but "she" just isn't biting. If anyone else fancies a crack, be my guest.

Not all of my attempts have been this heavy handed, but i include it for reference

Quote:
MY ASSISTANCE TO THE NEEDY (VERY URGENT)!

Quote:
Hello, My name is Mrs Shirley Hines. I am 85 yrs old of age & I stay in new york city USA. I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good shares in various banks in the world. I spent all my life on investment and coporate businesses. All the way i lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident that occur in november 5th 2003. I am a very greedy woman with all cost i dont know much and care about people, since when I have an experience of my difficulty to sleep and give rest.Later in the year 2004 february i was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call on my lawyer/priest to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to share my property, wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor both student that need money/ business woman and man for their investment for future rising. So therefore, I am writing this letter to people who are really in need of help from me both student in college, to contact me urgently, so that I can make available preparations on that. Especially women of these days who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive the means of feeding themselves, please contact me and stop weeping. probably let me now what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanage homes near your town. Now am so much with GOD, am now born again. May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please to remind you don't belong to scammers or any act of fraudlent on internet. I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately. please, contact me on my email address: [email protected] or [email protected] Best Regards, Mrs Shirley Hines.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Hines, your email finds me at a dark time in my life

I am a 65 year old man who has recently lost his wife and children
whilst on holiday in Blackpool, we were having a great time on the
beach and i left them for a moment to buy an ice cream from near-by.
When i returned they had vanished, there was a gypsy man there who
told me that my family were eaten by a donkey, but i didnt believe
him, even tho there was a very full looking donkey there that winked
at me a few times.
I ran all the way home and have been crying ever since, i have even
lost my job as a water drinker because i was crying all the time at work.

Lately i have been looking for the donkey that maybe ate my family,
but he isnt at the beach anymore, i think he swam away

Please can you help me? i need money to continue looking for that
donkey so i can punch his guts in and release my family from inside
him, for it is my belief that my family are alive and trapped inside this donkey

I pray you can be my salvation

Yours in Christ

Gerry McCann

no dice Gerry

Quote:
please i do not want to get involved with scammers on here i have heard of lots on here.
If you want to joke,please look ahead ok.

Ive tried a lot more serious baits, but no dice

so there you go
G-Dog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, I hate that donkey!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk Tsk - Gerry, you really are careless in looking after you family !!
Dr-Budd-Butters-M.D
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, i know

1st Portugal and now this Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your family didn't get eaten. They ran away, and paid the gypsy man to lie to you. You're loonie! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic