SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Lad safaried to PH & now back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's absolutely amazing. If one didn't know better, one might almost believe the lad really loves your character. Do you suppose he has bought into his own fantasy so much that he has lost track of reality?

Either that, or he's awfully good at what he does, and you can be justifiably proud that you have led him this merry dance.

Thumbs up

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania - He appeared to be the most intelligent of the love lads I've baited. I think I've convinced him that my character truly loves him, and has lots of money.
Anyone want to make a call to the lad pretending to be my floor nurse?

Here's his latest email to the lawyer:

Quote:
Thanks for explaining her situation to me, i must tell you since the day she left texas i have not step my foot in school, my school mate call me today that i am having test next week thursday, all though i have friends helping me taking care of my lectures, i will have to school on monday i have miss alot of lecture i will need to get the handout from them and prepare for the test, but i will do my best to rand up everything next week so i could plan to visit her, and i will be happy if you can help me get the nurse incharge so i can call her sometimes and talk to her, i must tell you i am really missing her, i am happy we find her out but still not happy she is not around me but i will make sure i do all i can to go visit her and be with her till she is heal i just wanna see my lecturers and my school mates to help me take care of things b'cuz i am the governor of my department and friends have been really helping me monitoring things.i really miss her so much i want to be with her spend time with her i am incomplete without her but i know all will be fine in time. I hope the the Law enforcement will do their best in getting this guys but i doubt it b'cuz they are so despirate and i want you to instruct S@an that people should not know where she is b'cuz it's very dangerous i am still not comfortable with the hospital b'cuz my mind still tell me someone is the camp still know about this criminals, but i just want her safety and security to be well monitored, i will be happy if i can be able to talk to her.
Have a lovely day.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Missing school Sad and left his laptop with the soldier Very Happy priceless
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the lad trusts the family friend after his visit to 5SC.

Anyone think he'll manage to get the funds to go visit his love/purse?
Or is he trying to get any money he can at this point, and would then twig?

Email to laywer from Lad:

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know her situation, i got an email from Mr Se@n lastnight concerning her health, this really make me so sad and worried about her so much, and i think this is the time she need me mostly emotionally, b'cuz her heart is so worried about me and she need me next to her in other to response to her medical care, this really make me change my mind lastnight i have called my lecturers and school mate to see if friend can represent me in my test and i am trying to see if i can make arrangement for this, i feel so worried about her, i always promise to be with her in a good and bad time but still unhappy i was unable to fulfill my promise i will do my best to make sure i take care of things and pls help me to inform Mr Se@n i don't want us to miss each other like the other trip, i am not coming there to monitor her fund i just want her to be ok i want mylife to start with her i want my future to start with her, by now i believe we should be together smilling planing our future but it's unfortunately all my dream turn to nightmare and if not of the share i bought early this year i would have not ask you to help me with money to meet her, let Mr Se@n take care of her fund and her other property, i just want to be next to her and see her getting heal so fast pls Mr Alex all i ask for is money to get to her, i spend all i have to visit her in the trip i went there i spend $4000 for me and my friend trip i just want $1000 to get to her and stay next to her.I will be waiting to hear from you and also pls help me to get a phone number i can used in talking to her.

Email reply to lad from lawyer:
Quote:
We are all very concerned for N1cole's health right now. She is unable to speak at this point, due to a tube that was inserted in her airway to assist in her breathing. The doctors are running a lot of different tests and trying to determine exactly what the infection is, and how to treat it. Therefore, you would not be able to speak with N1cole as she is unable to talk at all due to the breathing tube. The only thing we can do at this point, is wait and pray.

I am unable to assist you with funds for travel. However, I can assure you a hotel room of your choosing, and reimbursement of all expenses once you arrive in Cammeron. I am positive that you will not have any problem meeting
or talking with Se@n once you arrive. He has cancelled his business obligations to be with N1cole as a representative
of her family. I hope that you will be able to find a way to go to Cammeron. I believe N1cole needs you by her side,
and believe you desire to be with her too.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an email he sent to the family friend. I wish I had a picture of him standing outside next to the soldier. Laughing

Quote:
Thanks so much for the update my heart is so worried about her and she really need me emotionally, i am trying to do all i can fast and get set to make a trip to her pls let me know how she is doing today pls i really want her to be ok, i will do my best to come to her and be with her, also i have talk to Alex to let you take care of her fund and other of her property i just want to be next to her.
I will let you know when i want to come also i don't want us to miss each other like the other trip. i want to do my best to plan this trip b'cuz i was at the hillton hotel waiting for you and even drop a copy of the shuttle bus at their reception and i was standing outside with a soldier he is cameroonian he was helping me in waiting for you so i will really want a good plan and description to get to you.Waiting to hear from you.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett this is just hilarious. He just sounds so pitiful and hopeful to find you soon Razz How long have you been baiting him? How long do they usually hang on? This is so fun i have to keep checking in to see if there are new updates. I bet you have given him many headaches and pains Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is new email to family friend from lad. He attached his student ID card so family friend will recognize him.

@DQ - I've been baiting him a little over a month. He was my first lad.

Quote:
how are you i want to thank you for being close to N1cole, i also attach a copy of my id card on it so you could recognice me, and since you are with N1cole you can get me a cameroon number i can use in contacting you when i get there, and i will let you know when i am ready to come and also where will i meet you, i will be happy to hear this from you.
Happy new month.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent two emails to the family friend. He needs a phone number but have none to give him right now.

First email:

Quote:
How was your day going, i just wanna hear how N1cole is improving in her health have they remove the breathing tube from her and did she talk to you yet if so pls let me know i miss her so much i can't do without her just hoping things will work out soon.
Waiting to hear from you.

Second Email:

Quote:
Good day, this is a good news indeed i am happy she is really improving and also happy two of those guys are been caught,i could remember when she was with the kidnappers i ask her how many was inthe room with her, she told me 4 exclude the one that took her to hospital which is Tim but i don't know how many they are.I am really hoping she talk soon and pls email me a phone number i can use in contacting you and i don't have cash on me to come there so i went to my stockbroker to sell one of my share so i can have fund to come over there normally it should not be more than 24hrs to sell my shares but he said the market price is low which people are not much intrested in buying share but as soon as the market price is high he will help me in selling out the share so i can come and visit her and still searching for other way i can see money, i will let you know if i find other way, i really hope she talk soon,i am doing the best i can to come to her as soon as all is ready i will let you know,i will be waiting to have the phone number and i will also let you know when i am ready to come. Thanks so much for taking your time with her.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer received this email from the lad:

Quote:
Dear A1ex,
Wow this is good news i am so happy she can talk i need a number i will use in contacting Se@n when i get there and how to meet him but not ready to come now i am waiting to hear from my stockbroker hopefully by friday before i can make my step coming there but i need information on how to contact Se@n i just don't wanna get there and start going to cyber cafe i need to talk to him on phone so i can plan my trip, i am feeling so exciting she is really improving i can't wait to be with her, i feel so happy inside me, i know soon she will be able to talk.
M1ke

Thanks to Gomer Pyle calling the lad posing as the family friend, I believe he will actually make that trip to Cameroon.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can post a sound file in the thread if you like Scarlett.

Some basic points in the call, which indicated to me that in my opinion he was hooked totally by your bait. Thumbs up

1 he mentioned that he was nearly arrested on the last safari and he said something about it costing him - I forget the amount. Whether that was a bribe to get the soldier police off his tail I don't know, but he was whining about all the trouble and expense it caused him. Thumbs up Thumbs up

2. he said that he was in Nigeria at the moment and he offered to travel as far as Yaounde, which he said was a two day trip for him. Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Sounds like another pith helmet's on the way.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been away from this thread for a while and only now trying to catch up, I am amazed that you still have him going and ready for another trip.

Well done to Gomer as well, phone calls can be invaluable to not only let your pet know you are real but also to get a feel for how the lad is feeling.

@Drama Queen, some lads will ask for money during the first converstaion while others wait months or in one known case well over a year to ask for money, the length of the bait depends on a few factors one of them is how long it takes the lad to ask for money, the skill of the baiter and how hooked the lad is will also decide how long the bait goes, in this case, seeing as the lad has travelled twice and without adding it up his total distance travelled is now over 1,000 miles (thinking and smiling with the song, "I would walk 500 miles and I will walk 500 more" running through my head) and still he needs to travel again to finnaly meet her so being able to maintain his trust while thoroughly disappointing him each time is something seasoned baiters aspire to.

Scarletts success with this bait comes down to a few things, one of which is luck, but even with all the luck you can get, there is still quite a bit of baiter ability and lad gullibility needed to do this much damage in such a short time.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett is a "natural" and sets the bar high for other new baiters. I have to keep repeating the 10th Commandment to myself when I see the pith helmet and read her posts. Wink

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GP -Please post the sound file in this thread. Thanks again for calling him.

This is the email sent to the family friend after he spoke with GomerPyle.
He got a a little confused about my gender there in signing off.

Quote:
Thanks so much for time spending with Nicole, i am happy she can atleast write to express herself, i will let you know as soon as i am coming just tell her that i will always love her no matter what temptation we face or how people try on us it make me more stronger and love her more.I miss her.
His faithful husband.

I believe N1cole may be able send him an email today.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks @Murry.
I was talking with my scammer about 2-3 weeks before he hit me up for money. If I had only found this site sooner I know I would still have him going. When the money came up I didnt know what to do but say no so after that he was really mean and called me names and threatened me and stuff. Tried to put a bad quilt trip on me so I just had to quit talking to him. He was fun tho , very dramatic. LOL...

I was really curious how long a bait can really go. Thanks for answering that. @Scarlett seems to really have him snagged and that is so much fun for the rest of us. Thanks @Scarlett for sharing! LOL...I cant wait to see what happens next. Twisted Evil

DQ

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N1cole had a nice YIM chat with her lad:
Apparently a cook in Cameroon claimed to have seen and talked to Nicole before her abduction.

Quote:
Lad: <ding>
Me: hi
Lad: mylove
Lad: how are you doing
Lad: are you getting better
Lad: can you talk yet
Lad: pls tell me
Me: love
Me: am doing better
Me: can not talk well
Me: i love u
Lad: i love you too
Lad: i am so sorry
Lad: what you pass through
Me: yes
Me: i miss u so
Lad: babe
Lad: pls forgive me
Lad: for all i make you pass through
Lad: pls
Lad: plss
Lad: hun
Me: i do not blame you
Me: i blame the bad men who do this
Lad: this is the second time
Lad: this is happening to you
Lad: i feel so sad for all this
Lad: where are you
Lad: inthe hospital?
Me: yes hospital
Me: i just want u here and then we leave together
Me: i do not like Camero0n
Lad: i am sorry hun
Lad: i don't have cash on me
Lad: i have to give my share to my stockbroker to sell
Lad: it
Lad: in other to get money
Me: do you know how long?
Lad: he said he will call me on friday
Me: oh Lad
Me: i need you with me
Lad: babe i need you too
Me: we have to overcome this
Lad: hope they didn't hurt you
Lad: yes babe
Lad: did they explain all to you
Me: some of it
Me: is hard to remember
Lad: i have all my conversation with them on my laptop
Lad: i play smart on them babe
Lad: i am happy you are alive for me
Me: you made my rescue happen
Lad: your sister D0rothy email me when we are searching for you
Lad: hun i always tell you i can do all to get you out
Lad: i love you so much hun
Me: i treasure your love
Lad: hun are you eating
Me: no not yet
Lad: i mean did you eat
Me: they feed me with tube
Lad: ooh ok
Lad: i am sorry babe
Me: i know am sorry
Lad: hun don't be sorry pls
Me: want to be well for you
Lad: just get well for me
Lad: promise
Me: i promise
Lad: promise me
Lad: since the day you left tex@s i never been happy for one day
Lad: all my heart
Lad: and intention is to be with you
Me: i know love
Me: my purpose is to be with you
Lad: i feel like
Lad: you are going through this just b'cuz of me
Me: my choice to come to you
Lad: i hope to hear something good from him
Lad: i mean my stockbroker
Lad: so i could join you
Lad: i am short of words
Lad: i wish i could just get you right here
Me: i wish you were here now
Lad: just don't think much ok
Lad: where is family friend
Me: here in the room
Lad: thank him so much for me
Me: I will tell him
Me: I love you so
Lad: i love you too
Lad: just get well for me
Lad: ok
Lad: so we can move here
Lad: ok babe
Lad: plsssssssss
Me: yes, i will
Me: I just want to be with you.
Me: Come get me love, please
Lad: i am coming hun
Lad: hun
Lad: when you left N1geria to Camero0n
Lad: did you lodge in Boseme Cafe hotel
Lad: in Mumdemba
Me: I do not know the name
Me: they said it was Simba
Lad: before taking to simba
Me: then the men took me with blind fold over my eyes
Lad: did you lodge in any hotel
Me: I think so, it is blurry in my head.
Lad: you came back 3days later to pick your bag
Me: ?
Lad: i went to an hotel there
Lad: the cooker was telling me
Lad: you lodge there
Lad: that he prepare tea for you very early in the morning
Me: he did?
Lad: he told me
Lad: he describe you were injured in head
Lad: he even said you gave him your email
Me: I do not recall any of this.
Me: this confuses me
Me: why would I give him my email
Lad: don't be babe
Lad: he said you were so nice
Lad: i was just trying to see if you can remember the hotel
Me: I have memory loss from what has happened.
Lad: is ok hun
Lad: just relax ok
Lad: i am sorry
Me: ok
Me: do you think u will come Friday?
Lad: i have to hear from him hun
Lad: so i could leave
Me: ohh Lad, I only want out of here with you. Is awful here.
Lad: mylove i understand so much your feelings
Lad: about this
Lad: i want you to know i am not also happy being away from you
Lad: even one of my laptop is still there
Lad: with a soldier in yaounde
Lad: he help me with some money
Lad: to goto Korup
Lad: i was arrested
Me: oh no that is horrible
Lad: i have to pay them some money to get out
Lad: both of us have alot to tell our kids
Me: yes we do
Lad: did they help you with your passport yet?
Me: I think so.
Lad: you have it now?
Me: family friend has it.
Me: not good to have things in this
Me: hospital
Me: it is not like Tex@s
Lad: are you in the hospital
Me: yes love
Me: guard on door
Lad: how many of you
Lad: just you alone
Me: rightnow me and family friend until
Me: they need other bed
Me: he had to bribe nurse to let me use his
Me: laptop
Lad: how about your laptop?
Me: it's at family friend's hotel withall my stuff
Lad: pls don't think about the past
Me: you have gone through hardship to come to me
Me: we will charter plane back to your home ok?
Lad: ok hun
Lad: i just wanna be with you
Lad: i was on flying boat for 7hrs
Lad: i have few video on my phone
Me: I look forward to seeing video.
Lad: ok hun
Lad: i am not sure the 5imba camp is inside korup
Lad: b'cuz i was in Korup
Lad: they don't allow people to live there
Lad: i went to their office where you have to take permission before going in
Lad: they said no one live in there
Me: I am confused then.
Me: yes
Lad: pls don't think about what you pass through
Lad: and don't think my absent
Lad: just believe Lad is coming for you
Me: I will believe you are coming to take me away.
Lad: yes babe
Lad: just take your time and relax for me
Me: yes love
Me: need to go now
Lad: ok babe
Lad: when will you be on again
Me: tomorrow
Lad: just sleep
Lad: and relax
Lad: promise me you woun't think of pastence
Me: yes I will do that
Me: I will think of you only
Me: I promise
Lad: that is my love
Lad: did they feed you yet
Me: yes before I talked to you.
Me: is time for sleep here
Lad: just sleep
Lad: and dream of me
Lad: pls don't think anything to hurt you
Me: ok love
Me: night
Lad: i want you to know
Lad: i love you deeply in my heart
Lad: nothing will ever change mylove for you
Lad: sleep with this kiss
Lad: mmmwah
Lad: Kiss
Me: thank you my love

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.zshare.net/audio/18082682ab812e15/]scarlettvmile.mp3

Whiney Lads are always nice to listen to. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was fun to listen too Laughing Thanks. He sounds like he is tired of traveling. Twisted Evil He must suck at it so bad he needs someone to hold his hand and come and get him even if you have to leave her and she dies Shocked You all just crack me up.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't convince him to travel back to Cameroon, but he's willing to travel to Lagos again. He's leaving later tonight my time. He will be traveling from Abuja to Lagos which is still a nice long trip.

I so glad he knows where the hospital is. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Mylove,
I will be leaving here very early to lagos, i need to know the name putting down in the hospital so when i get there i will know the patient name to ask at the hospital i know the place Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and i need to know the time you will be there, and name putting down as patient. you have my number here is it again ___.
Waiting for the patient name.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, Tell him the patient's name is Myra Mains so when he asks at the desk he can say, "I'm here to see my remains."

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent me an email saying he's in Lagos.

Quote:
Hi hun i just got to lagos now it was kinda a long journey alot of hold up i am coming to the hospital to check you up there i love you

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's IP address shows Lagos. He traveled from Abuja to Lagos and now he's getting upset that he can't locate me in the hospital.
I'm not sure what to do next.

Quote:
I was at the hospital but i couldn't find you, i checked the patient at each places couldn't see you or N1cole can you tell me which ward you and Nicole are,i was searching around all places but couldn't see you, so pls let me know the WARD nicole is taking to, i checked a1 b2 b3, i ask for the name Nicole gave to me last night Lisa C@mpbell it was not on the register my number was not going through b'cuz of the network on the road i have my two phone with me call both number and also get me a number to contact you,
0702804xxxxxx
080322xxxxxxx
I have two cell phone with me right now and my messenger is on pls kinda get back to me via email or phone.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still in Lagos looking for me.
I just received the following email from the lad:

Quote:
I WAITED BUT YOU DIDN'T COME ON OR EMAIL ME PLS CALL ME ON THOSE TWO NUMBER OR EMAIL ME A NUMBER

Pls email me the ward you are in the hospital and call me on either of the two number, they are both charged and on i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, i can't sleep just doing my best to see both of you, even if it's any of the nurse number or doctor to call you. i will really appreciate it. Waiting to hear from both of you in order to know how to locate you.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean that in all of the excitement, the family forgot to tell him that the wealthy (uncle, family friend, etc.) finally learned about her plight, and, concerned that she was not receiving adequate care, arranged for her to be transported, accompanied by her own doctor, to a hospital back home?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still in Lagos looking for me.

Unfortunately, I feel that my character isn't going to live. It will be difficult for the family friend to break the news of her untimely demise. On the bright side for the lad, she has remembered him in her will, and he will be receiving a nice inheirtance.

Family Friend sent email:

Quote:
N1cole isn't doing well right now. She's in the critcal care ward.
Her health did not tolerate the trip well at all. Sorry for not
calling before now, but have been sitting in the critical care unit
watching over Nicole best I can.
You can try and call this number. It belongs to a lady that was
kind enough to loan out her phone number. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Email from lad still in Lagos:

Quote:
I got the number you gave me, i will call the number and get on my way.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that will be a sad day if N1cole dies Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic